camioneta, van Morrison Smoking

MuslimsHateJews posted on Apr 29, 2017 at 09:26AM
I'm glad Van gave up the cigarettes. If someone like he can do it with his notorious lack of self control then anyone could do it. Smokers should pay a lot more tax for the damage they do. Muslims don't smoke.

camioneta, van Morrison 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año i_hate_skin said…
Not sure if I'm saddened or outraged and I'm not talking about the smoking.
hace más de un año French_Rat said…
I know what you mean. It's all sad but I guess this poster is just stating the reality. One day there will be no synagogues in Europe or any Jewish museums telling the story of the holocaust. I see the signs everywhere here in Paris.
hace más de un año bobalu2222 said…
ASmoking is nasty.
hace más de un año Craydon98 said…
I guess Muslims do hate Jews just like the nazis did. Now I see the connection. Pathological hatred is part of the new Europe.
hace más de un año KoKe456 said…
If Jew hating is part of their religion like killing gay people, well you have to tolerate it so you don't seem intolerant. I never want to appear intolerant, so I accept all the killings and abuse of females in Islam. You have to.
hace más de un año Marcus_Jend said…
I'm sure the muslim hoards mean well. Learning how to treat women fairly will take a few decades.
Lars_Vorster commented…
I'm sure women will put up with the atrocious treatment until then. In the Islamic faith, women are just objects. hace 11 meses
hace más de un año Versatile_Vern said…
I work as a teacher. No teenager wants to smoke anymore. We'd have to pay them to smoke, but they still wouldn't smoke. I believe some welfare dependent young people may still smoke. They shouldn't because it costs us taxpayers even more money.
hace más de un año shockjock88 said…
This is the crap I'm talking about.