camioneta, van Morrison concierto Risks

Poppinjay posted on Nov 14, 2015 at 09:29PM
Are all concert performers now at risk after the latest Paris attack? Islam's self-promotion as a "religion of peace" is somewhat slipping. In the Western democratic countries we don't call mass slaughter peaceful. Using the Islamic definition of peace, WWII and WWI were peace initiatives. Something is rotten in the basic Islamic religion. Muslims are victims too of this evil philosophy created by a mad man. I repeat Muslims aren't evil, it's just that many of them have had their minds corrupted by this vicious, intolerant faith.

camioneta, van Morrison 17 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Poppinjay said…
Since no one is showing support. I'll have to do my own advocacy. Let's see - all you Western liberal minded people are actually supporting a religion that treats women shamefully? Shame on you! I don't care if you all support postmodernism and therefore can no longer think logically or critically! I don't care. Not all ideas are benign! If you think all religions are equal, how do explain Nazism? Clearly humans are capable of the most degrading of philosophies. Ladies and gentlemen I give you Islam as the classic example of a horror of a philosophy.
hace más de un año Tab_Hunter said…
Some of this shouldn't be said. Not all Muslims are terrorists. That's obvious but I am increasingly worried that Muslims can be so easily radicalized. What is in Islam that makes ordinary people turn violent? What do we know about Islam? I know Mohammed was one disturbing person but that doesn't mean his followers have to be bad too.
hace más de un año Fat_Van_Fan said…
Let me do must security. I never miss with guns.
hace más de un año Capt_Piddle said…
It is a concern. What happens when booze baby boomers spill out into the streets of European cities where Islam is emerging as the new Nazism? A dangerous cocktail. So far as we know no concert fan has been murdered, raped or molested by one of the barbaric Islamic hordes.
hace más de un año Tab_Hunter said…
Define cocktail.
hace más de un año Jacko9 said…
Do I have to be tolerant of intolerance?
hace más de un año crackwhoretia said…
Muzzies treat me like crap.
hace más de un año Lars_Vorster said…
They can't kill all of us.
hace más de un año Dimitri040907 said…
why they treat women so bad ?
hace más de un año CreepyJoeBiden said…
There should be no live music until 2025. That way we'll miss it more and when it happens again we can go and say "gee I missed this" . See what I mean ... solving problems from day ! I want nathan on this front and cemter.
hace más de un año Dementia_Joe46 said…
Shut up.
hace más de un año JasperOlive49 said…
Covid is the bigger threat.
hace más de un año Gassy_Gary said…
Bob Dylan is now 80. How did that happen?
hace más de un año JitteryJake said…
We all get old and die. Old atheists scare me right now. They are always so angry.
hace más de un año Normal_Joe said…
What about that bombing at the Ariana Grande concert? These Muslims are weird. a middle aged lady in a head scarf said all British women are whores and should be punished. "They show the skin and drink". No point in arguing since that is her religious belief from the wonderful Quran. Other Muslims tell me they are just waiting to take over then "all the sluts will be punished". Said of course, with a smiling face. Can't we go back to the old days to when we weren't tolerant of women, gay and Jew hatred by Muslims?
hace más de un año Satin_Angel said…
Life is risky. We are all going to die. What are you doing about it?
hace más de un año Poppinjay said…
I guessI refuse to be tolerant of Islamic intolerance. In the Muslim mind, women are sluts, 'people of the book" should be slaughtered and gay people must be killed. Islam is a bankrupt philosophy. Enough said.