crepúsculo la película borrar Those Photos!!!

hwhite1012 posted on Dec 28, 2009 at 10:45PM
Ashley is one of my closest friends and i think it's disgusting that someone post those photos on the internet. Please whoever put them on can you take them off i know she will be grateful and it'll be kinda cool to tell your friends Ashley Greene owes you one and I WILL be talking to Perez Hilton.

crepúsculo la película 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año terapattrik said…
smile
yes hwhite , i am agree with you. This forum is not the place for such act of mischief . And without her consent posting such photos , no dear i can't support. Your all invited to my blog link
hace más de un año hwhite1012 said…
thx
hace más de un año Andressa_Weld said…
angry
That's ridiculous!!!!! Ashley is just a bitch and she's just wanna be more famous than Kristen! That's why she's taking nude photos! She's a shameless! And it's her! Did you guys know that she processed some sites because of these photos? Of course not! Because Ashley doesn't wanna you to know!!! Just a few guys know! She loves it! She's getting attention! And it's what she wants!!! And right now she's at home laughing because she did a lot of wrong things but the "fans" still loves her because she's alice cullen! And now you are losing your time asking for the ppl who posted the photo took them off!!! That's beyond ridiculous!!!