Tron Legacy Pre-Sale CGC 9.8 SS TRON #1 Bruce AKA TRON / Cindy AKA YORI

Troncgc2010 posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 07:33AM
( Signature Series )
I will be having a signing with Bruce Boxleitner AKA ALAN BRADLY / TRON 1985 / TRON LEGACY 2010 and Cindy Morgan AKA LORA / YORI 1985

Pre-screen 9.8 !!!!!!

Title: Tron #1 Publisher: Slave Labor Date: 4/06 Cover: Wraparound

The price $125 for a CGC 9.8 SS Tron #1 Bruce Boxleitner and Cindy Morgan with Shipping
Order must be made and paid in full by March 11 2011 You will receive this item no later then April 22 2011
Note: Time Frame could be sooner it all depend on CGC turn around, All CGC comic's will be shipped Priority Mail
Your order could get to you before April 22 2011 Shipping take's at least 8 to 10 day's max !!!

Payment:
Form of PayPal only with a confirmed address !!! No check's or money order or COD for this item ...
Paypal only because it is safe and better managed for both party's

Sorry but no buyers out side of the USA, I only sell and ship in the USA!! Thank's for your understanding
Your order will be tracked from the day it start ( Process from grading to pick up from cgc right to the post office )
I will then send you a Delivery Confirmation number to track your order USPS ...

Should you have any question about a order or to place a order, Send me a PM or a email

Glynn Adkins Jr
Glynn and Son CGC Graded Comic's
( Authorized Member Dealers Since1999 the start )
Email: comicmaster76@netscape.net

Link to mine CGC 9.8 Tron comic this one is not signed in the picture it is a CGC 9.8 The one for sale will be signed under the Signature Series / yellow label
( Sorry copy and paste if needed to this link that is on my CGC page on Facebook, Yes the tron comic in the picture is mine and not for sale )
link

Tron Legacy 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Troncgc2010 said…
Sorry here is the link dont know why it did not pop up before
link
hace más de un año Troncgc2010 said…
Sorry link will not go if you go to facebook and look on my business page under cgc graded comic's there is the picture of the CGC 9.8 Tron #1 comic Please keep in mind that one is not signed as this pre sale is all about getting a signed / slab cgc 9.8 ss by Bruce Boxleitner and Cindy Morgan End of line