isla del drama I'm Just A Beginner...

PoppingTagsHon posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 09:11PM
I noticed on some of my "tdi girl prom" fan-art that I've been getting a lot of mean comments, from the same person. I'm not an artist, and it makes me really sad AND ticked because I tried really hard, and I gave people with their makeover/original pictures credit. So I'm not an artist, but it doesn't mean I deserve those comments. How would you feel...if I did that to you? Yeah, the way you acted about my fan-art tells me you probably wouldn't care. So I colored over. It looks like pajamas. AT LEAST I TRIED! BTW, the b to the i to the c to the h who commented will know this is about her. No offense, but you're kinda a b to the i to the c to the h. Don't be mean to someone just because they don't have a special art talent. I joined fanpop to be accepted into who I am and the way I color, or draw. I'm not trying to impress you. One more thing, girl who knows she made me do all this, I am a little better than some other people, too. They drew like a frickin' preschooler.

isla del drama 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año DandC4evacute said…
THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT. You're coloring-over someone ELSE'S hard work! It's ILLEGAL. And if you didn't want criticism, don't put it on the INTERNET for the ENTIRE WORLD to see!
hace más de un año DandC4evacute said…
And, also, I am sorry, there's NOTHING wrong with posting pictures. But, make it your own and don't copy! People would rather see crappy work done by themselves, than their own work colored-over. Understand?