Torchwood Season 2 pregunta -- possible spoiler

ahastie7 posted on Mar 27, 2008 at 01:56PM
I've got a question that I'm hoping my fellow Torchwood fans can help me with. I've been watching Season 2 on BBC America. I don't know what episode I'm on, or the name of it, but Owen is dead. Here's what I need help with: When/why was he shot? For the life of me I can't remember! Was it at either the end or beginning of an episode? If so, then maybe I just didn't get that part recorded. I suppose it doesn't really matter, because now we're all into dealing with the ramifications of his death, but I just can't seem to remember how we got to this point. Can anyone fill in the blanks? Thanks!

Torchwood 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año loulouppg said…
It was at the end of 'reset'. The head of the Researchers (who's name escapes me) tries to shoot Martha, blaming her for the mayflower project failing. Owen stands inbetween martha and the Researcher and tries to calm him down. It dosn't work so the Researcher shoots Owen and then aims for mMrtha. Jack shoots the Researcher through the head and Martha lives and Owen dies. Hopes it helps. I watched that episode ages ago on BBC. We get the final next week.
hace más de un año ahastie7 said…
Thanks!! I DID miss the end of this episode, which explains why I was so confused. Great recap! And thanks to heroesfan4eva, I was able to watch the end of the ep myself right here on Fanpop!
hace más de un año loulouppg said…
Your welcome.