Tiva Idea's to keep this spot alive!!

ziva_rocks posted on Mar 11, 2010 at 06:20PM
Hey people thought i'd post this thread to get idea's for things that we could do to keep us busy on this spot as it has stared to die off a bit!

So if anyone has any suggestions of games or competitions that we can start it would be great. We need this spot to become an official spot as its still in the pending stage and i think its down to lack of activity!

Help our spot folks!!!

Tiva 14 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
This is a great idea, Joyce! I'll get searching for games and stuff right away! :D
hace más de un año ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I vote we do guess the episode where you put up a quote from an eppy then the next person guesses the eppy the quotes from and posts their own quote!??

And fan of the month!! Everyone nominates the person who has contributed what they think are great additions to the spot and everyone nominated goes into a pick for the final vote!!??

Anyone fancy doing any of these??
Oh my gosh! I hadn't even seen this post and I did Guess the Episode! Freaky!

And Fan of the Month sounds good to me! Do you want to that Joyce?
big smile
Yeah i'll do it!! But i still think we'll need more. Maybe about 5 new things to keep us busy!!
big smile
So we have Guess the Episode and FoTM so far! Anybody else got ideas? I'll keep looking through spots :)
big smile
I have an idea, not sure if we can do it or not!! Theme'd banners and icons for the spot!! I noticed the icon has been changed, is the owner of this spot still active?? Cause i was thinking the winner of Fan of the Month gets to pick a theme for the banner or icon then we have a comp for that and the winners banner or icon gets used for a month till the next comp!! Just to keep the spot fresh and up to date!!

Anyone think this is a good idea??
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Ms_Montana said…
I think it's a very good idea. I'm still searching for any games and ideas. Couldn't find any until now. But I keep looking for some...
Edit: Just had an idea. What about a countdown? It's on some other spots too. It's a forum and anyone can write the number of fans in it. For example: "Countdown to 1000 fans".
Is this a good idea?
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año tashayar333 said…
i think that's an awesome idea!...do you think maybe we could advertise this spot on other shipper spots or the ncis spot to see if we could get more fans?
big smile
Yeah, as I'm not sure that many people know about!

As for the themed icons and banners idea, it's brilliant but I'm not sure wether the "owner" of this spot is still active, I think they just saw we wanted a new one, so changed it and that's that. We'll have to see though. We might be able to message the creators of Fanpop to see wether they can change it for is though :)
big smile
I just put another question up about the Tiva spot on the NCIS spot advertising it!!
What do you think about the idea of a "Never ending Tiva-story"?
Any comments are very welcome...
big smile
How does that go?? Is it the one where someone starts it off then everyone else adds a bit as they go along??
Yes. Someone writes some sentences (not more than 3 rows) and next one continues, writes some sentences and on and on...
big smile
Sounds great, You should start that on the forum!