El Club Winx Roleplay: alfea!

pandawinx posted on Jan 01, 2010 at 12:53PM
Hi guys, what i'm basically doing is asking you wheather you'll like to take part in this random little roleplay i'm doing: its a little bit of fun where you pretend your a freshman at alfea...and play along here! All you need to do is fill in this here and TA DA! You can come on this forum as your alfea freshman character....heres the form, you just need to post a reply filling in the blanks:

Name (Doesnt have to be real name):
power:
source of power:
level of magic (example:charmix,lovix etc):
Home realm:
Status (wheather your royal, noble, etc):
Personality:
Looks:
How you look in fairy form:
Any thing else we should know?:

Heres mine:

Name: Dutchess Telemira (pronounced tell-lee-mer-a) or Tina to her friends.
Power: Pyshic and telepathic power, she can communicate with people using her mind, tell the future and remembers everything she sees: Basically, just super intellegence! (She also glows dark blue around her when angry)
Source: Her countrys royal artifact: a onxy staff, basically a dark violet stick with a onxy at the top, without it she has no power, but she can use it for other things too like fighting and stuff.
Level of magic: standard winx transformation.
Home realm: a island with people on it called telepax. a small, foggy place with lots of rain.
Personality: a bit nerdy, likes to study, and write in her journal ALOT, shes very observant
and can easily tell what her friends are thinking, long story short: Quiet and clever.
Looks: Long black hair, which shines purple, misty dark blue eyes, pale skin, ruby lips, quite slim, tall oftens wears dark blue leggings with a demin skirt over it, as well long sleeved t shirt with a purple circle on it and platform boots.
Fairy form: Navy blue sparkly dress with silver, small transparent wings, long and thin, she has long light blue gloves from her shoulders to her wists, she also has her hair in a top notch and has light blue high heels.
any thing else?: She was the princess of her island but then she got this bossy, vain, step sister who was older, who then became air to the throne and got a beautiful silver tiara of power which gives her the same power, only much quicker to work, and powerfuller! Telemira got pretty upset and told her father she was off to alfea, and if she gets brilliant grades for her stay she'll get to be heir again.....

thnx for reading, i hope to here about your character soon!

El Club Winx 156 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...