El Club Winx Anyone Interested?

lovebaltor posted on Sep 16, 2012 at 11:18PM
Hi there! :)

I've been in the mood to write something, and since I can't think of anything to write for the canon characters (The actual characters in the show) I've decided to write something based on characters that you make.*

But, since everyone does this sort of thing--pretty much the same way--I wanted to make a slight twist by making this story take place during Medieval times. For those who don't know, this is the Renaissance period in which Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses ruled the land. There were Ladies and Lords (Nobles) who owned a portion of land, in which they took care of the less fortunate people who lived there. (Villagers or peasants)

So, why am I telling you this? Well, it's obvious--your character is going to be place in this time setting! So, along with the basic information on your character, you're going to have to choose whether they are: A Lord/Lady, Villager, Outlaw or even Sheriff.*

Here's the basic information that I need:

Name:
Power: (The character will not solely rely on their one power. (Like music, ice, fire etc) So, choose something simple)
From: (The land will be chosen/named by you, but the main area where all of these areas are is in a place entitled Nottinghamshire, on the planet Ciarian)
Magical Status: (There is no fairy-form here! You must choose to be a wizard, witch, (Not like in Winx) elf, veela* or a forest nymph*)
Special Abilities: (Good fighter/archer/swordsman, can shape-shift, fast runner, excellent hearing, enchantress etc)
Family:
Work: (This is only for those who decide to be a villager!)
Short Biography:
Picture: (If you can provide one. If not, short description)

*An original character; an "OC". A Winx character that you make yourself.

*Sheriff: Ruler of a specific portion of land. They take care of meetings, taxes, the villagers...Every county must have one!

*Veela: A woman who has slight power over weather, and is extremely beautiful. They have flowing silver hair, bright blue eyes and pale skin. Men fall at their feet from their beauty.

*Nymphs: Woman (Or in certain cases, male) like creatures who mainly live off of nature. They love the Earth as well, being adorned with flowers, leaves and mosses. They are timid, and quite beautiful.

Please join! :)
last edited on Sep 16, 2012 at 11:21PM

El Club Winx 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año lovebaltor said…
smile
Here is mine to help you out:

Name: Lorinna Locksley
Power: Trickery; she can create small traps with her magic. Such as nets, whips, chains etc.
Magical Status: Witch
Special Abilities: Is very good with a bow, and knows her way around the forest where she lives. (Sherwood) She's decent with a sword, and is good at maneuvering.
Family: Mother & father both deceased. Robin: Earl of Huntington (Adoptive Father). Her gang of outlaws.
Work: --

Short Biography: Her father abandoned her mother when he found out she was with child. Her mother soon got sick after giving birth to Lorinna, and dropped her off at Robin's house for him to care for her. Robin, being the kind person he was, took Lorinna in and raised her as though she were his own daughter. Lorinna grew up learning to fight quickly and use a bow almost as well as Robin. Eventually, Robin left to fight in their King's war, and left Lorinna to take care of Locksley. A few years later, the new sheriff of Nottingham made someone else step in and take over Locksley: kicking Lorinna out. She lived in Sherwood until Robin returned where they started helping the poor by stealing from the rich; earning new members by the day.

Picture: (Image credit: Me. Base: link on DeviantART)
 Here is mine to help tu out: Name: Lorinna Locksley Age: 18 Power: Trickery; she can create sma
hace más de un año AngelSparksxx said…
heart
ilill fill it out friday. Awesome pic.. howd u make it?
hace más de un año Tecnarules said…
smile
Wow this certainly isn't the normal fanfiction, ha ha :-D I really like the concept; all Robin Hood-ey ;-D I think I'll make a new character for this one :-)

Name: Isabella (Hint hint ;-D) Tyler
Power: Moods: she can tell your mood and how you feel-even being able to read your mind in certain cases. She can change the mood of others as well. (ex: making them feel guilty when they need to, helping them to feel happy etc)
Magical Status: Elf
Special Abilities: She has very good hearing and is very flexible. She can run and jump fast when she needs to, and she's good with a bow as well.
Family: Lady Clare (Mother) and Sir John (Father)
Work: //
Bio: She's had a simple and easy life for as long as she can remember. Her mother and father greatest her well, and she was given everything that she asked for. Though her life was carefree, she needed to behave like a noble-which is something Isabella did not enjoy. She loved riding horses, practicing her fighting skills, playing outside...activities that most of the noble community would not deem "lady-like". So, her parents made her take long classes at home; practicing her magic and making sure she could perform all her simple spells perfectly. Isabella would constantly become stressed and argue with her parents over all this stupid practice...it's not like she would ever use these skills...right?
Description: She has long, silky black hair that shines in the light. Her eyes are bright blue, and her skin is darker than her families. (From being outside so much) She prefers to wear tattered brown pants, a light green top and a sometimes a brown jacket. (But, only when it's cold) She wears now jewelry except for a simple silver necklace that her mother gave her. Her shoes are worn out black boots, and she usually has some form of weapon or tool in her pocket/belt. When she needs to be formal, she wears a long, turquoise colored dress. Her hair is up and curled slightly, and she wears silver jewelry. Her shoes are white flats.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año lovebaltor said…
smile
@AngelSparksxxx: Thanks for joining. Please fill out your application soon though :)

@Tecnarules: Yay, I'm so happy that you joined! Your character is so awesome! (lol at the reference by the way ;D) I can't wait to start writing about her :)
hace más de un año missdada15 said…
Name: Collina (Colly)
Power: Ice
Magical Status: Veela
Special Abilities: Charm,can handle being at really cold places.
Family: Her parants were (secretly) killed by Dora. She used her magic to make snakes appear at their bedroom. (She did that because all what they had was singed to her untill Colly turns 21.)
Short Biography:
She lives in the norther side of Nottingham with her younger sister Starla and her aunt Dora. They are rich. Colly doesn't trust Dora so she runs away trying to find a better place,she promised her sister she will come back for her.

Colly is pretty and book smart. However,she is socialy awkvard(since she never had any friends.)

Picture:

She has a light blue long dress,silver hair and blue eyes.
last edited hace más de un año