la oficina Season 4..too serious?

crestwoodcomet4 posted on May 02, 2008 at 02:29PM
these episodes really arent that funny this season...no more pranks...andy isnt crazy anymore...michael has most of the 'funny' time...its just not as funny..its too serious..what does everyone else think?

la oficina 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Temptasia said…
I agree sort of... I thought Night Out was one of the funniest episodes ever. I liked Dinner Party, but it wasn't really funny and the other 2 were not funny in my opinion. I think that Jim and Pam need to get back to pranking which may not happen now that Jim has had a formal warning.
hace más de un año petunia04 said…
I've enjoyed some of the awkward moments in the past but last night's episode was really awkward especially the bit between Ryan/Jim/Toby and Michael had some really uncomfortable moments..not so funny..although I did love "fluffy fingers" and the comments about Pam in glasses..very funny.
hace más de un año crestwoodcomet4 said…
lol ya the fluffy fingers were funny...and theres been bits and peices of funny parts in the episodes...but overal..this whole season has changed from the previous 3 def.
hace más de un año Familygal925 said…
I think that if they bring back the pranks, and have andy flip out a little more...it would be back to normal. They have, of course, kept the ridiculous situations Michael puts himself in. But, I do think they need to bring back the pranks. That would definitely make it funnier. Still love it though!
hace más de un año krazykray said…
I want Andy to blow up in the season finale. But not leave the show!!