la oficina THE SEASON FINALE - Speculations, Rumors, Twists and más

chel1395 posted on May 01, 2008 at 09:20PM
So, TV Guide's Ausiello revealed that there will be THREE big twists on the season finale, which have nothing to do with Toby's possibly leaving.(Major Spoiler Alert!!) He said that those three twists are possibly out of the following six options: an engagement, a death, an infidelity, a pregnancy, a fire and a coming-out.

These are of course just rumors, but I wanted to know what your ideas for each twist could be. Please be outlandish if you want, this is just for fun! For example, these are my ideas:

Engagement - Jim and Pam are too obvious. I'd like to see Dwight propose out of the blue to Angela...and she say yes!

Death - There has been so much death this season (I'm still reeling over Sprinkle's demise) but if there was to be a death, I could see it being David Wallace. Now who's going to run DM?!?!? *cue dramatic music*

Infidelity - Stanley steps out on his misses, she tosses him out of the house and he has to move in with Michael. What? It could happen. :D

Pregnancy - Jan is pregnant, but she runs off and Michael must make another video to teach his son the "dealio" of life.

Fire - Jan sets Michael's condo on fire and Michael has to move in with Dwight. Mose becomes jealous. The plot writes itself.

Coming-Out - I don't really see how any of the characters can come out, but my best guess would be Jan. Imagine the teasing Michael would get if he turned Jan gay!

la oficina 25 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año sprouseter16 said…
Its not on there but I think Pam and Jim will break up...and get back together in season 5
hace más de un año shannieannie said…
i thought on officetally.com they said that JAM wouldn't break up though. like, pretty much for sure. :-p
hace más de un año rockandroll89 said…
i think jans pregnant ...
hace más de un año maybeastarbucks said…
Engagement - Kelly and "Cool Guy" Paul. Ryan comes for another visit to Scranton, and Kelly wants to make him jealous. (She couldn't access her uncrazy side, so Darryl stopped seeing her.)

Death - Madge. Never let Michael near a bailer.

Infidelity - It's gotta be Angela cheating on Andy with Dwight.

Pregnancy - Dwight. That other fetus he resorbed in the womb is now growing inside him.

Fire - Kevin. He calls Ryan "Fire Guy," and jokingly waves a match around, burning down the accounting department.

Coming Out - Creed. He'd heard that Oscar got six weeks vacation when he "came out."
hace más de un año str8girl said…
Engagement - Jim & Pam won't happen too soon cause they like to drag things out....So it will be Dwight & Angela.

Death - Some kind of animal and they will end up having a funeral for it 4 Michael.

Infidelity - Michael finds out about Jan & Hunter's "One Night"

Pregnancy - Jan is gonna be knocked up by Michael dispite her night with Hunter... Michael wont be that hard to convence.

Fire - Dwight's farm by Andy... 4 taking Angela away from him... He will end up going back to Anger Managment...

Coming Out - Maybe Keven? he recently called off his engagment?!?!
hace más de un año 28spike28 said…
str8grl, stacy broke it off with him.

i see creed dying. sorry, but i think he might.

*HUGE SPOILER*

Angela, Dwight, Andy, Jan, Toby, Michael, Jim and Pam. their involved in the possible twists. jan dies, angeal comes out with her pregancy, its dwights obviously, andy proposes, micheal sets fire to something. pam cheats on jim but they dont break or anything, engagement put off. toby comes out to pam for his feelings(it doesnt always mean coming out gay, but mostly) then he walks through the doors, a scene of him driving away, before he gets in his car michael shouts good riddance out the window.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Familygal925 said…
Pregnancy--jan has to be pregnant or she's just saying she's pregnant. I heard that the new girl that is coming in to "replace" Toby is cute and Michael takes a liking to her. Jan comes in to visit Michael, sees him all over her, and tells Michael she's pregnant (to get him to go back to her) in front over everyone!!

Infidelity--Angela will totally cheat on Andy with Dwight

Engaged--Pam and Jim will definitely get engaged...but I feel there is some kind of twist or something...

Coming out--I have a feeling it might be Meredith or Creed??

Death--Probably someone not in the office...maybe Jan or David Wallace...

Fire--Dwight's new car will be on fire....lol or Michael's condo or something...

People keep hinting that although the season finale is called "Goodbye Toby", Toby isn't the one leaving...some kind of twist? Or are they just being totally obvious!!?!? Not sure! Can't wait!!!
hace más de un año Temptasia said…
Death- What if it is Toby? I mean it is possible considering the season finale it called "Goodbye Toby"

Engaged- Andy and Angela, it would be unexpected. I mean obviously they will never actually get married, but that doesn't mean they won't get engaged. They might be trying to beat Jam to the punch to prove they are the 'better' couple.

Coming Out- Michael is gay. This could only last a couple of episodes though... knowing Michael.

Pregnancy- It could be Pam or Jan and Hunter, but she tries to convince Michael it is his.

Infidelity- I would hate to say Jim and Pam here, and I do think that it is highly unlikely. I would say Angela is cheating on Andy, but I think they are probably getting engaged. I think that it will be Jan with Hunter.

Fire- In a jealous rage Jan sets fire to Michael's condo.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año IndianKelly said…
Engagement - Andy and Angela, then Dwight and Angela...will explain later.

Death - Poor Meredith has had a rough year, she's very accident prone; she falls into the bailer.

Infidelity - Angela will cheat on Andy with Dwight after they are engaged. Andy calls off the engagement, a moment later Dwight proposes.

Pregnacy - Phyllis and Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration are expecting. Remember she's the same age as Michael...early 40s.

Fire - Ryan will burn down the Scranton office trying to free-base in the men's room. He'll be fired from his corporate job, but Michael will take him back.

Coming Out - Kelly will come out. It was so cool that Oscar is gay, that she wants to try it.
hace más de un año tessajanuary said…
Does anyone besides me think that "a fire" might be someone getting fired rather than an actual burning fire?
hace más de un año Shandiii said…
Engagement - Pam and Jim

Death - Unless it's someone we don't know, like Phyllis' aunt or just someone who doesn't mean anything to the show, I don't see them dying. It seems like too serious of a matter. Then again drug addiction is a serious matter, and there's some of that... but they kind of made it funny. I don't see how they would make a death funny.

Infidelity - Angela and Dwight

Pregnancy - I can definitely see Phyllis and Bob Vance being pregnant. If not Phyllis then I guess Jan...

Fire - tessajanuary you could definitely be right about someone getting fired rather than an actual fire. But I don't know who, if Michael would'nt fire Stanely after he yelled at him and down-talked him, I don't see Michael firing anyone. Maybe Ryan because of the drugs, but would they really lose one of the main 5?

Coming Out - I don't know if I can see another person coming out.
hace más de un año jamfan4 said…
Uh, you guys, I'm pretty sure a "fire" means like, someone losing their job.
hace más de un año tessajanuary said…
Ok, thanks jamfan and Shandiii. My predictions:

Engagement - Jim and Pam

Infidelity - Dwight and Angela

Pregnancy - Jan? Phyllis? I hope it's Phyllis. I'd really like to see a cute Vance Refrigeration baby.

Fire - I'm kinda hoping Ryan will get fired. He's barely been in this season and he's always been annoying when he has been. Plus, with his drug addiction, they would have good cause. Or maybe Michael will "fire" Toby when he finds out he's quitting just to get the satisfaction of saying that to his face ;)

I don't think that there will be a death or a coming out, but you never know...
hace más de un año HannaK said…
Engagement - Jim and Pam, I don't think that Angela will get so easiliy engaged.

Infidelity - Dwight and Angela or maybe Jan and Hunter, but that seems unlikely to me.

Pregnancy - Let's just hope that it's Phyllis.

Fire - Ryan, but I think that Ryan will get his old job back.

Death - Temptesia made an excellent point, perhaps Toby dies, the episode is called 'goodbye Toby'

hace más de un año petunia04 said…
Engagement - hopefully Jim & Pam - how could they not?! Is anyone else even close? Kelly & Darryl?! Unless I've been missing a lot in the deleted scenes it can't be Dwight & Angela, they never talk..and there's no way she'll marry Andy.

Infidelity - Tough to call.

Pregnancy - Jan would be super funny, maybe Phyllis, what about Pam?!

Fire or Fired?! - My guess would be Ryan gets fired (b/c of the drugs & craziness) and then he'll come back to the office (or not) and Jim will get his job in NYC - that's what he and Pam are hugging about in the promo (this will give Pam a chance to take graphic design courses so when the show ends she and Jim can live happily ever after).

Death - This is too much of a bummer to put in the season finale.

Coming out - what about Stanley? or I like the idea of Creed coming out to get six weeks off like Oscar.
hace más de un año angeljayne said…
Engagement/Pregnant - I hope JAM - however, in previous episodes Michael has wanted to get married and have kids so badly....so my prediction is that at the moment when Jim is going to propose to Pam, its all interrupted when Jan comes in telling Michael she is pregnant leading Michael to propose to Jan spoiling Jims moment of glory! This will be good as then we will have to wait to next season for Jim to propose to Pam drawing it out much longer which is what I thought would happen!

Death - yep I think Toby too....because of the title of the season finale

Fire - Ryan for his drug addiction - he hasnt been in it much this season so the Night Out episode has to lead to something happening....

Coming Out - Dont think it means someone is coming out Gay. I think it means a new couple is coming out that has been keeping secret....I think Dwight will 'come out' with a new girlfriend making Angela very very jealous which would be interesting going into next season!
Found this article about the Office season finale 4 on www.mylot.com
Check it out
the artcile is called - THE OFFICE: SEASON 4 FINALE NEWS - AN ENGAGEMENT, A FAREWELL & A NEW BOSS
by LiRa
"Evidently, shooting of The Office’s finale for this season was shrouded in so much secrecy that the press had to sign a confidentiality agreement for the first time, according to Kristing from E! who was able to go behind the scenes.
What we viewers are told however, is to expect the following to happen in the season finale:

An engagement. Clearly, we know whose engagement it is. But the how it happens, that’s something no one has any clue. And we may even expect a twist. Jim has the ring, sure. But what if Pam proposes? Or Dwight steals the thunder and proposes to Angela? There will be an engagement but anything can happen. Pam is also supposed to reveal something about her before the big finale. It sounds like a nasty, disgusting habit we don’t know she can actually be capable of doing. But it may also have something to do with the big engagement.

A farewell. Someone is definitely leaving. It’s not difficult to figure out why — it’s for the spin-off with Ed Helms (Andrew Bernard).

A new boss. Again, for the spin-off. TV Guide’s Ausiello has confirmed she’s going to be none other than Amanda Peet. Well, I wasn’t so sure about the spin-off but I actually like Amanda Peet, so I’m pretty psyched about this news."

hace más de un año caintil31 said…
Engagement: I think that Andy will propose to Angela but she'll turn him down and get back together with Dwight.

Infidelity: Most likely Angela and Dwight

Pregnancy: I think it's Pam. They did spend that night together which led to Pam having to wear glasses. If she is pregnant I bet it would lead to a big fight between Pam and Jim since Pam wants to do graphic design and Jim wants more out of life, it would be tough with a baby around

Death: This isn't a serious prediction but I'm gonna say Ryan. He probably would overdose.

Fire: We do know that Andy has anger issues so I bet that when Dwight and Angela get back together he will set Dwight's barn on fire.

Coming out: Most likely Jan. She already has loads of issues so might as well give her one more.
hace más de un año bradlybob said…
Pregnancy: Angela of course, have you seen her lately.

Fire: I think Ryan gets fired because of his coke problem.

Death/Infidelity/Coming out: Oscar's boyfriend kills himself after finding out that Oscar has been cheating on him with a woman.
hace más de un año Kerro21 said…
Engagement: Jim and Pam are defo gettinig hitched, he'll propose in the finale.

Infidelity: I think it's already happened and it'll be revealed come the finale - Dwight and Angela exchanged 2/3 words and then left together. The words were flerting to them and the rest is history - who wants to bet?

Pregnancy: I'd say it's Jan up the Ballyjames, as someone said to rope her back into the show - but it will be hilarious.

Death: Might not happen, but if it does it'll be Toby - although, I can't see it happening. A death is too shocking.

Fire/Fired: Ryan but also possibly Jim - either one of them, Ryan thanks to his love of illegal powders. But it could be Jim thanks to the team work of Toby and Uncle Charlie, although I could see David Wallace being his saviour.

Coming Out: Maybe Jan too... a bun in the oven and changing lanes - could happen.

There's my two cents.
hace más de un año jimmythehat said…
bradleybob you could be on to something! maybe oscar is coming out straight! he said in beach games he might try girls for a while...

pregnancy - i hope its jan michael wants kids so much

death - no one important i hope

infidelity - angela and dwight fo sho

fire - ryan

engagement - i think if jan is pregnant then michael will propose...i think pam will be offered some internship or something in ny and she'll leave (but not the show, just scranton like when jim left) and thats why she's hugging jim but notice you don't actually see jim's reaction in the clip. so i guess that might put a hold on his proposal

i think the spin off def has to be round andy. I love andy! get my knot on ...
hace más de un año channie_6991 said…
engagement- jim and pam

pregnancy- jim and pam (season 5 tho)

fire- office building fire, real one this time, caused by Michael or Dwight. possibly Andy.

i got my knot on. hehe
hace más de un año _lina_ said…
Pregnancy - Meredith with - get this - Michael's baby. Turns out that after breaking up with Jan, Michael got drunk and showed up at Meredith's door, hoping to see some boobs. He ended up getting more than he bargained for. This leads to

An Engagement - Michael finds out he got Meredith pregnant, and then proposes to her so that he will finally be the father of a hundred. Unfortunately Jan finds out and it leads to

Death - Meredith's. Jan was so angry that she tries to kill Meredith by

Fire - setting fire to Meredith's house. Unfortunately for Jan, Meredith escapes, and the person who dies is Oscar, because

Infidelity - Meredith cheated on Michael, her fiance, with him, right after

Coming Out - Oscar declared himself straight. Being kissed by Michael has turned him off men once and for all.

Tada! It has the makings of a real soap opera.
some new ideas for the season finale!

(Fire) - Andy sets fire to the office in a fit of rage after he discovers dwight and angela together (Infidelity) which in turns leads to the death (Death) of Toby and the destruction of the office leaving season 5 open to a brand new office environment....possibly in philly or new york leading pam able to pursue her graphic design dreams.

Jim pops the question to Pam just before the office goes up in smoke but she does say yes! (Engagement)

And Angela tells Dwight she is pregnant with Andy's baby after he flees Scranton after discovering her with Dwight (Pregnancy)!

And Ryan, high as a kite, announces he is has an addiction and is leaving for rehab (Coming Out) leaving everyone gobsmacked!!! ha ha ha!!
hace más de un año HouseOfficeFan7 said…
Engagement: Jim, Pam, break room. Promo, people.

Pregnancy: IDK, but possibly, Pam or Jan. I don't think Angela is likely to get pregnant.

Death: Again, IDK but I don't think it'll be Toby. The whole episode is called "Goodbye Toby" because of his goodbye party. Not his death.

Fire: Almost definitely Ryan and I am seriously looking forward to it.

Infedlity: Almost definitely Angela and Dwight. Or Michael could find out about Jan and Hunter. You never know.

Coming-Out: Haven't the foggiest.

GAHH! 1 HOUR AND 22 MINUTES!!!!!!