la leyenda de zelda LoZ Glitches

xEMMUREx posted on Feb 28, 2009 at 05:48AM
Any glitches in a Zelda game that you know of or enjoy?
There are 2 that I can think of right now in OoT that I know work and are pretty nifty.
1) Fill a bottle with a bug or a fish. Make sure the bottle is visible in your hand. Jump off of a ledge, and while Link is in the air, press the C-button the bottle is equipped to, and then press B or another C-button. If you press another C-button, make sure that you choose a weapon. This should make it so you use the weapon as your ocarina :P
2) Go to Gerudo Valley, to the tent that is right next to the bridge. While on Epona, try to ride into the tent. This may take a few tries. Once you finally get inside, play the Serenade of Water. When you warp to Lake Hylia, Link will be invisible. :D

la leyenda de zelda 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Liquid_Aragon said…
XD sounds fun I only know about a flying glitch XD but i don't remember the way to do it but you can find it out in youtube
hace más de un año linklover95 said…
smile
There are glitches in twilight princess too. If you go to Ordon village there is a way inside Fados house but theres no way back out though..

Go to the door to his house. Use the clawshot and shoot it to the door. This may take a few tries. You'll grab on to something and it will pull you into his house.

But sadly there is no way back out.you may have to restart the game afterwards.
hace más de un año xEMMUREx said…
Haha, I'll have to try that. Thanks :P
hace más de un año johannesnb said…
wink
also in tp you know those magnets in the goron mines well if you use the iron boots in the light that attracts you to it then replace them so they arent in the inventory you will still stick to the magnet and you can run faster.
hace más de un año Tael said…
There is this glitch to get to the stairs of Ganondorf without finishing the barriers (you might want to do the shadow barrier first though. You go inside the spirit barrier and pull an armos to the on the left side facing the door and do a jump attack between the wall and armos you will be outside the wall.Go left a little then strait (suggest you walk backwards).You will be at the stairs that lead to Ganondorf.
hace más de un año killer12 said…
anyone know the glitch where you can breath under water without blue tunic?

of course in Oot sry :P
last edited hace más de un año