Thalia later
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:33PM

los héroes del olimpo 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Lenniecrout2 said…
monkey
Ch 1
Reyna
Having a fun night at camp half blood and Me, Frank and Hazel were invited to Bunker 9 for truth or dare with percy Annabeth Leo Jason Piper Travis and Connor stool and Katie
"who is first." Travis asked
No one did anything so Frank rose his hand "Ok Frank go"said Travis
"Leo truth or dare?" Frank asked
"Dare." leo said
"Leo you have to go to the empire state building and then set yourself on fire then scream for help." Frank said
so Leo went out then came back drenched and grinning "The fire department sprayed me with a hose and a five year old screamed." he said
"Ok then go."Percy said
"Travis truth or dare"Leo asked
"Dare"Travis said
"I dare you to get in the closet with the hottest girl in the room for 10 minutes." Leo said pointing at a small closet so Travis got grabbed katies hand and walked in the closet Leo started the timer so the rest played 2 truths and a lie Annabeth went first
"I hate Tartarus I love my sword and I wish that Thalia was here." she said
"Well I hope the first one is true and why would not not like your sword and thalia is a really good friend."I said "So why would you want her here I think that is the lie?"
Annabeth said "Nope."
Then Percy said "It is the sword she likes knifes."
"Correct." she said
Leo asked "Want to see what they are doing?"
"Sure." said Connor
so leo showed us that they were making out Travis in his boxers and katie with her shirt of showing her green bra and leo shut it off "ok well we should knock when the time is up."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
What do you think?
hace más de un año Lenniecrout2 said…
Chapter 2 coming soon