los héroes del olimpo Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

los héroes del olimpo 6307 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 6307

hace más de un año demigoddessrlz said…
DX soooo bored XD
hace más de un año torrent said…
mischievous
(Jake the raknora spruce isn't in this demnsion)
XD found it XD
 XD found it XD
hace más de un año crash14 said…
What dimension
idk but i have it *hands it to jake*
(The spruce I 300.billion feet tall and is the tallest tree in the history of the universe if you find my my ex she will tell you where to find it she is here in camp but she won't rember my name in her heart but she is close to the sister of my brother but ask her about the raknora spruce and she will know where to find it and she is my secret divine and when you find her tell her I miss her and that I love her but that I had to do it to protect her and she will rember and if she still loves me then I will welcome the world with open arms but if not then there is no way to save me my spirit will shrink into the raknora spruce and become nothing
DX the pic i got is it dude
(No that is the rakor spruce not the raknora spruce so just go along with the post I just put up )
hace más de un año LORDCHAOS said…
Which one and if you find the spruce I'll revive Dalton
(Justin you have to find the girl closest to the sister(CARTER) of my brother(JAKE) to find the raknora spruce just follow the directions I posted earlier and I will let you TRY to revive me
weird XD
Well I'll need Carter and Jakes help!
lol this person is cute guess who it is!!
here he is
 here he is
hullo XD
hace más de un año darange said…
why do you keep saying that?
 why do tu keep saying that?
cuz i like saying hello in british ello!!!
hace más de un año darange said…
hello then
yay XD
(Carter knows who I speak of)
Well carter if you know who Dalton speaks of please tell us who it is
laugh
im sooo bored HULLO!!
I work in bunker 9 throwing maps and setting things on fire " blaze go get carter I can't find this spruce"
i love my new icon pic XD
meh
Ah the ancient spruce how I remember sadly it's on a war torn planet in the grand dimension how I remember the day I showed up it was supposed to be simple negotiation but noooo the attacked us which led to a full scale war!
DX umm ok then justin good to know
I hear justin "were getting that plant or they have to deal with me"
i love my icon pic
 i amor my icono pic
You they would kill you before you even lay a finder on the plant! They're strong too strong Jake your to weak to fight them to fool hearted! When my army attack it took us 500 years to win the war
soo bored XD
That sounds like a challenge with me you percy carter and leo we would tottally get that spruce
zzz
*rushes to the planet* hmm *finds it after a few hours and comes back and gives it to jake* there happy dont ask me 4 anything else *goes to my cabin and falls asleep*
Well she's dummer than I thought this is a fake one!
Runs to justin with spruce "bring dalton back now"
I HEARD THAT its not fake dude
Its fake well then let's go get the spruce come on justin please
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
I vapor travel to Jake and Justin"Jake is right,I would fight anyone in the way of me trying to revive Dalton!"
Fine! *travels to the grand dimension and when I get their I'm ambushed by the Rakata* blast!
angry
(guys im changing the plant name to raknora tree) (now you guys follow my directions and my directions only and you might save me)
Dude I'm not sure if you noticed but we can make storms tornados earthquakes and control water ice and steam I can shapeshift into any animal and I control fire
Well that's my cue " I. Spin fire and blast a few then freeze a few more "ill put you all in a cast as soon as I unleash this firey blast" they catch on fire
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
A tornado,hurricane,typhoon,and tsunami comes after they catch on fire
angry
Typical jake they're all immune to our powers and now hanks to your incompetence I'm trapped in one of their jails unable to access my powers!
*comes out of my cabin* u guyz need a girl with u. can i come?
No!!!!!! You will ruin our mission!
and how will i u say all the boyz power wont affect them try my SR powers that will take them
I spin boe staff and grow into a hrbrid creature with tiger claws cheetah quickness monkey tail animal 6th sense and regular body then spin staff and stab one "immune that"
angry
Like I said they're mine to ALL OUR powers!! And Jake they're not hybrids and well be careful they have crab armor nothing can breach it but it has a weak point in the armpit! Also get me out I this jail! *activates lightsaber and tries to cut the bars open which sadly have no affect and an electrical force k icks me back*
hmph boyz *goes back to my cabin*
angry
YOU RETARDS THE RAKNORA IS A TREE AND YOU ALL WILL DIE IF YOU DONT FOLLOW MY DIRECTONS AND I WILL GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE *I MAKE EVERYONE GO BACK TO CAMP*NOW ASK CARTER WHEN SHE COMES BACKOR I WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM)