sword art online Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
 Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castillo that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

sword art online 2498 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2498

hace más de un año TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Kaguya

Level: 25

Appearance: (Pic)

Bio: He's been playing SAO for a while ever since it came out. He takes time to fight in fields and dungeons but he never really cares about advancement, just wanting to get better gear.
 Name: Kaguya Level: 25 Gender: Male Age: 16 Appearance: (Pic) Bio: He's been playing
Name: Kaguma Nanaya

Bio: Living with his mother, he likes to chill out and play SAO, He's got good enough grades to keep up in school so he doesn't have too many worries.
 Name: Kaguma Nanaya Gender: Male Age: 16 Appearance: (Pic) Bio: Living with his mother, h
hace más de un año Aigomiko said…
Name: Hikari

Level: 20

Bio: Though she's been playing SAO for a while she's gone from trying to clear the floors to just enjoying the world with a bounty hunter gig on the side every now and then.
 Name: Hikari Level: 20 Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: (Pic) Bio: Though she's bee
Name: Hikaru Katsura

Appearance: (pic)

Bio: She has always been a Yakuza since grade school taking what she wants when she wants. In SAO she can finally be the hero instead of the villain.
 Name: Hikaru Katsura Age: 16 Appearance: (pic) Bio: She has always been a Yakuza since grad
(Ah, the I don't want to keep being the villain character)
(Fine lol we can do a bad job together then go clean cold turkey)
(Nah I like those characters. I just hadn't seen it in a while.)
(Okay)
*Hikari would wake up on Aincrad's 3rd Floor feeling the refreshing prairies breeze on her skin.*
Hikari: Gah what shall I do today.
*She would look across the fields of grass as the other players in the nomad town went upon their days. It had been 2 months since the entrapment had begun. Being stuck in SAO had really convinced her to give up her Yakuza lifestyle and become a savior to the weaker players around her. Leading the Nomad tribe to this floor's main dungeon was her latest task.*
Kaguya: *he walked passing by Hikari*
Hikari: Kaguya..Right? You joined the caravan to find the boss. Yet I haven't received my payment from you and you haven't been helping with the camp chores.
*She'd then cross her arms and would pose*
last edited hace más de un año
Kaguya: Eh... I've got my own business to handle, like the upcoming event, with a special sword on the line and not only that... A skill comes with it.
*Hikari would twiddle her thumbs*
Hikari: Hehehe you're after that too? The special monster in Floor 3's dungeon?
Humph I'm after it too but I still do my chores so if you don't get off your lazy butt I'm gonna kick you out of my caravan!
Kaguya: I could always go solo. Don't forget about who you got on the team, *he began walking a bit more*
*Hikari would smirk and would walk towards the center of the Caravan checking in with everyone while glancing at the slacker of the group*
Kaguya: Level wise, I'm nearly the best you've got.
Hikari: Your level doesn't matter if all you do is eat the food and take up space! Without even PAYING!
Kaguya: *sigh* How much can I pay you to stop yelling at me?
Hikari: 50 col per week. Ts a cheap fee for a great guide and leader like me.
Kaguya: Alright fine. *he paid up*
Hikari: Good and while you're being so generous I need your help with something.
I found a secret dungeon and since we're the strongest in the caravan I figured we'd have a good chance of surviving. I'd go alone, but it's never wise to explore a new area of this game alone.
Kaguya: Now you're speaking my language again. Alright, let's go.
*After all the chores were done and the Caravan had calmed down Hikari led Kaguya to 3 stones she'd then push on one to reveal a staircase into a dark area.*
Hikari: *Gulp* ...This is it.
Kaguya: This will be interesting.
Hikaru: Just try not to slow me down.
*she'd then run down the stairs to stop in a room with stone statues of soldiers spread across a long hallway.*
Oh this will be fun. *she said sarcastically while looking at the marble floor and clean stone walls.*
Kaguya: Ha, I should be asking you the same thing.
*She'd laugh*
Hikari: Yeah yeah yeah you might have power but I have speed.
Kaguya: Whatever... Let's go.
*As they walked into the hallway the doors behind them slammed shut and 2 of the Statues began to move they were 8 feet tall & 4 feet wide with 5 foot long blades.*
Hikari: Hehehehe you liked challenges right?
Kaguya: Of course. Let's get this party started.
*Hikari would run to the wall and would then start running in the wall to flip off and slash the statue on the face. She'd then tuck and roll to get a good 3 feet away.*

Statue A
Hp: 600 - 40 = 560
Kaguya: Now then. *he sheathed his sword in preparation to attack, he charged forward and jumped to do a vertical jump slash on the statue from the head to its body*
Statue A
Hp: 560 - 70 = 490

*The statue would then wobble backwards and would try to get it's footing .*
*Statue B would swing his blade down at Kaguya since he landed a serious blow on his comrade.*
*since his lack of speed was made up for in power he decided to look for a opening in the attack. He countered the attack by slashing the sword the state's blade away from himself, he then decided to throw the sword in boomerang motion, after the sword spun it was stabbed into Statue B*
Statue B
Hp: 600 - 82 = 518

*The statue would fall backwards from this blow causing dust to fly everywhere. Kaguya could then see the durability of his blade had decreased because of that powerful counter*
*Hikari would then take her dagger and would jump off of the ground to stab Statue A in the chest and cause it to lose the rest of its balance and fall over shaking the whole room. She'd then backflip till she was 7 feet away*
Statue A
Hp: 490 - 63 = 427

Hikari: Heh you're not that bad kid
Kaguya: Damn... I'm gonna need Lisbeth to forge me a new sword at this rate.
(That was just a counter you still have a turn too)
Kaguya: *after getting his sword back he realized that he had to be careful* Alright, knowing these things are stone my sword could break at any given moment... I've just gotta do what I can. *he charged forward then jumped over Statue A, then from right behind he stabbed the sword into the statue*
Statue A
Hp: 427 - 72 = 355

*After being struck both of the Statues would slowly get up.*
Hikari: I'd rather not destroy my equipment lets go!
*She'd then run the rest of the way seeing how her and Kaguya were no on the side of the hall with the next doorway looking back at them.*
Kaguya: We running?
*Hikari would laugh*
Hikari: Hehehehe more like a strategic jog.
*she'd then make it to the end of the hall and would wave at Kaguya*
Well are you coming?
Kaguya: On my way, *took the sword from the statue and headed to Hikari*
*As the duo entered the next room they saw was a dining room with the finest foods spread across the table Hikari quickly closed the doors behind them and put a few chairs behind it.*

Hikari: Heh you hungry?
Kaguya: As hungry as I am. Are you sure it's not a trap?
*she'd shrug*
Hikari: I was planning on using you as a test subject?
Kaguya: That's just cruel Hikari.
*She'd pat him on the back and would laugh loudly.*
Hikari: It was just a joke buddy.
*As they spoke the grandfather clock in the room would ring loudly causing two doors to form on the walls slowly then 2 blue human like figures would walk in and 1 appeared in the head chair. *
Hikari: Oh crap... What should we do? *she'd whisper this*
Kaguya: If they're hostile, then we might have to get ready for a human fight.