supernatural Hope for cameron

Angelajones44 posted on Feb 10, 2021 at 07:03AM
✨✨ Update on Cameron
2/9/21 - Cameron is out of surgery and sleeping in the ped ICU, the neurosurgeon said the surgery went as smoothly as any could go. 💜🙏 They expect him to be here for a week.

Thank you , thank you, thank you. Everyone's outpouring of love and support has been incredible and unbelievable. We appreciate all the love and prayers and good vibes you're sending out way.

Cameron has been looking at the messages as they have come in and they have made him so happy.

I will update again as I am able to. ✨💜🙏✨💜🙏✨💜🙏

I have had a few people send me private messages about Cameron's next hospital stay, with Cameron's permission, I am going to share a little bit.

Despite currently being on six anti-seizure medications, Cameron's seizures have continued to get worse. We have tried all medications that are know to be well tolerated (over 20) and some of the non-tradional medications, we have tried diets specifically for epilepsy as well as other diets, vitamin regiments, holistic doctors, cbd, medical marijuana, and have been to the children's hospital in Philadelphia, John Hopkins, Buffalo Women and Children, the Dent clinic and Strong. We have done MRI's, functional MRI's, Pet scans, cat scans, Magnetoencephalography scans, genetic testing, full panels of blood work, sleep studies, EEG's and so many other test I can't remember them all.

His seizures still continue on a nightly basis.

The doctors all seem to agree that the only available option to try and give Cam the best quality of life is surgery. He will need to have a series of three brain surgeries. The first of which will be this Tuesday at Strong. In between the first and second surgery it may be a month possibly a little more. The hope is after the third surgery he will be seizure free, or at least a reduction in the number per night and the severity. The percentages aren't great that, that will be the outcome but it is what I am hoping for him. Without surgery there is less than a 1% chance we will ever control his seizures with medications. They have gotten so bad that Cameron is no longer able to participate in his favorite activities such as basketball and skiing. He also now has a difficult time playing his ps4 as he will forget how to play. School work is almost impossible except for the most amazing teacher who is pushing and helping at every single step.

On a good night, he may have four seizures on a bad night it can be more than twelve. I won't go into detail on what this has done to Cameron's mental state as well as what this many continuous seizures are doing to his brain, because he wouldn't want those challenges discussed. He still wants everyone to think he is strong. He is so incredibly strong and amazing. I'm blessed to be his mom. And forever thankful for him. No child should have to endure what he faces on a daily basis and he does it, every single day.

I am asking for everyone to pray for him, or send love and good vibes for him, light a candle, lay out a crystal, whatever you believe in we can use. For the surgery to be a success, for his fear and anxiety to be eased, and for him to come out of the surgery himself, with no ill effects from the section they need to remove (which will not be done until the third surgery). ❤️❤️

Cameron's favorite show in the world is Supernatural. If we could share this post enough for one of the cast members to see and for them to sign a card or make a video clip wishing him well, it may be enough to make him believe that he is important and people care. This show has gotten us through more sleepless nights than I can tell you. He can almost quote every show from every season (and there are a lot!) It is the theme that no matter the odds we keep fighting bc that is our only choice that I hope he keeps with him.

I will ask that no one contacts Cam directly with the information. Thank you all. As a mom, I feel so helpless in giving Cam hope. I am hoping that this is a way I can help my baby boy.

✨✨✨ Please, like, love, comment and share this original post.

I've had a few people.reach out to send him a card. He would love that. If you send it to our home, my sister will make sure it gets to Cam at the hospital. The first stay will be four to ten days.

Cameron Green
11578 County Road 27
Portageville NY 14536

Carry on my son. ❤️❤️❤️

#epilepsyawareness #supernatural #epilepsyfighter #epilepsysurgery #jensenackles #jaredpadalecki #mishacollins #supernaturalfans #supernaturalfandom #SPNFamily #SPNFamilyForever #carryonmywaywardson #AKF

supernatural No respuestas