supernatural Dean's collar

bealoser posted on Apr 13, 2007 at 10:18PM
Does anyone have a HQ pic of Dean Winchester with the necklace on? I've been trying to figure out what it is with no luck. Sometimes it looks like a skull, sometimes it looks like a lizard, sometimes it looks like an angel. I have no idea!

Thoughts?

supernatural 28 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año teenbeat said…
I found an a high-res image of it here:
link

It looks like it's some sort of female viking head or something. Or at least a woman with some sort of helmet with horns? Hope this helps!
hace más de un año bealoser said…
omg, you're my hero! thanks!!
lol, i was *kinda* close...
hace más de un año dhampir89 said…
yeah i looked it up. turns out is is an ancient mesopotamian bullman. check out link for a bit more info on it. oh does anyone know any stores in the mall to buy a pentagram amulet? not the upside down one..?
hace más de un año sharnagh said…
don't you all think that dean is gorgeous!
hace más de un año symone said…
i thought it was a cross
hace más de un año kirstyyx said…
i thought it was like a viking helmet with the spikey horns..

&& i totally do too! heex
hace más de un año ah101062 said…
hi about deans necklace its for sale on ebay a demon protection amulet
hace más de un año jojustjo said…
of coarse dean is gorge look at him
hace más de un año winchester said…
hi
im sellind dean's amulet on ebay.
im currently showing it for about £15. however if you email me at L2Angel@aol.com i can give a discount to fanpop members.i also have other supernatural items including demon tour mugs, deans ring and t-shirts.
happy chatting!!!
hace más de un año CharmedAngel88 said…
Yeah, Dean's necklace is most likely the Bull-Man, a Mesopotamian demon that helps people fight evil and chaos. It could possibly be Mithras, a Roman Zoroastrian god whose one of many duties is to protect the righteous from demonic forces. Either way it is a protection amulet. I think Jensen referred to it as an "Egyptian protection amulet" once.
hace más de un año samsgirl84 said…
you can buy the neckleace at Power Star Merchandise, just go to Supernatural and then Jewlery!link
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Samanddean07 said…
Its called a zimbio i found out on wiki
hace más de un año em_em said…
I really want one of these necklaces, damn being a student and having no money :(
Does anyone want to buy me one? lol
hace más de un año LEE337 said…
its a smart design but the history behind it is sam gave it to him when thier dad failed to show for christmas when sam and dean were young. sam had been waiting for thier dad to return from "buisness" and bought him a present but after finding out about his fathers "buisness" and the fact that thier dad didnt show for christmas he gave it to dean after dean gave sam a barbie he stole. watch it on episode 9 series 3
hace más de un año bealoser said…
yeah it was something i always wondered about before it was finally revealed this season. ever since Real Dan yanked it off the neck of Fake Dean in that ep from the first season, Skin.
i was really happy when that was finally revealed in that ep. i always suspected it had something to do with sam and it was just very touching. i don't think i could have imagined a better explanation for it :)

hace más de un año LEE337 said…
i thought it was a really special moment between the brothers and did anyone else think the younger Sam and Dean were very well cast
hace más de un año Simpgirl87 said…
they were, and acording to Kripke in a recent interveiw (sorry I dont have the link) there is more of the story of the Amulet to be told, I think it might have something to do with where Bobby orignially got it to give to little Sammy, but who knows, Bobby always seems to be dealing with amulets, he give the boys ones at the end of BUABS, and he got Bella a good deal on one in Flagstaf (DALDOM). Maybe thats one of the ways he makes money, creating/fininding, and selling amulets.
hace más de un año Phantasm said…
Well, one of my nicknames is Bull so I gotts get me one of these! Anyway, in a flashback during "A Very Supernatural Christmas", we find out that eight year old Sam obtained the amulet from Uncle Bobby, who said it was 'real special'. Sam intends it as a Christmas present for John. But when John doesn't make it home fot Christmas, and after finding out that John has lied to him about his mother's death and hunting, Sam gives it to Dean. It is said that this Bull-Man not only helps fight evil & chaos but that he holds the gates of dawn open for the sun God! Hmmm could that be something that may end up saving Dean from hell?
hace más de un año LD_Rogue said…
For those of you who are looking to purchase the amulet, look it up on e-bay. It's really inexpensive and often comes with additional items such as sammy's bracelets. I have one, and you rarely see me without out. The cord it came on eventually broke, but I replaced the cord with one I bought at Micheal's. Happy Hunting!
hace más de un año jake88 said…
mischievous
So, I got the necklace for the supernatural store on The CW's page. just to let you know it's a little Devil mask. at less that is what the site saidlink
hace más de un año ABBY81 said…
heart
i got dean's necklace
hace más de un año bazra said…
its a pony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didnt u c that xmas epi where kid sammy was wrapping it up for john but cuz he didnt turn up he gave it to dean nd since then dean has never taken it off awwwwwwwwww
hace más de un año JBmusic4ever said…
meh
it looks like a turtle!!!!!!!!!!
when is getting it back from cast???
hace más de un año pizzapi said…
cas just secretly wanted a dean souvenir !
hace más de un año Winchester2 said…
big smile
its a mask pendant for protection ive got one :-D you can get them on ebay ;-D
 its a mask pendant for protection ive got one :-D tu can get them on ebay ;-D
hace más de un año deanfan said…
their you go
 their tu go
hace más de un año calloflegend said…
wink
it is a jin looking thing its name is latin
hace más de un año loki-mangan said…
go to everythingsupernatural.co.uk and u can see or buy deans necklace,