Stormclan Tala's Tale

TalaLeisu posted on Sep 22, 2010 at 01:08AM
Listen everybody. I KNOW that I'm not Soyala, okay. I'm not like her. I'm a go with the flow that you make up kinda girl. I'm not my sister, I'm ME. And no offense to anybody but I'm not going to change simply because somebody asks me to. (someone did, believe it or not. not singling anybody out.)

So here's the deal. I make this up as a go. Soyala was a go with the flow kinda girl She rode the currents. I surf the currents in a bikini sipping at a fruit juice with a tiny umbrella in it.

Can you please get that and understand.

NOW THE MESSAGE:

One two three of our kits died. In order: Fred, George, and now Squeaker. Soyala is taking it hard.

So now Soyala is nearing her end. Is there anything anyone would like to say to her? We know now that there is no going back, no cure, and no chance. Her survival rate went from a maybe 40% to a 2%.

SHE DID NOT ASK ME TO SAY THIS SHE DOESN'T KNOW I'M WRITING IT!

If you have anything to say at all, you can send it to

soyalasays@yahoo.com

Or you can message me for further info if you don't feel like an email is a good way to say goodbye.

-with love-

~TalaLeisu~
save

Stormclan 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año TalaLeisu said…
sad
I know it's sad, but it's secret and important to me.
hace más de un año Guillaume19 said…
aww damn. do i have to say anything since i'm her brother?
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
well i talk ro you on facebook..
hace más de un año Pennypatch321 said…
crying
Guillaume! That's kinda rude! And Tala, I'm sorry about Squeaker! I remember when she was a newborn! TT.TT

And well I'll write out a note to Soyala and give it to you in school sometime... (tomorrow or Thursday..) Since I can personally hand you the note. TT.TT

Dang this is a sad message!!! TT.TT
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Guillaume19 said…
sorry! but it's true!
hace más de un año TalaLeisu said…
No, Guillo, just don't tell her.
hace más de un año Moonstorm100 said…
surprise
Soyala has a yahoo? me 2! Why ddnt she eva tell me! ~Stormstar