Stormclan Darkpaw and Briarpaw's journey for StarClan

SoyalaLeisu posted on Aug 07, 2010 at 10:33PM
I have to do this for StormClan! and she crossed the border.

"Briarpaw?" asked a curious voice behind her. Turning with anger and fear broiling under the surface, she saw Darkpaw staring at her in confusion. "Where are you going, Briarpaw?"

Smiling and letting it all out, Briarpaw told him of her mission. "Darkpaw please don't tell! StarClan is sending me on a mission to find Duskbreak and give him a message!"

Darkpaw stared at her for a moment. "I got that same message from StarClan myself! Please let me come too."

Briarpaw wanted a travel buddy so bad she invited him. As the territory fell away behind them, Darkpaw said, "Petalfeather sent me."

Briarpaw nodded.

"Who sent you?" He looked at her, eager for her answer.

"Fernsniffer."

Stormclan 502 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 502

hace más de un año SoyalaLeisu said…
smile
This is for me and for Darkpaw to comment as we travel from the Clan. Just so everyone knows.
hace más de un año brownstar said…
ok let's get started
hmmm
*nods as rain pours* We need shelter soon! Do you want to keep going as to put the camp farther behind us or do we want to stop now? The rain could hide our scent...~Briarpaw~
yes let's stop, we can't journey if we're sick *i nodded to a cave*
smile
*nods and giggles* let's go in and see what's there first ~Briarpaw~
*looks at petalfeather and she goes in* petalfeather can look without being seen
hmmm
*nods* I wonder what's in there. ~Briarpaw~
*she comes out* nothing is here, it's abandoned *petalfeather mewed and i look at brairpaw*
*pads in warily and waits for her*
rainy
*nods* Let's go in and rest up for the long journey ahead of us. ~Briarpaw~
*steps in and looks around* she's right, it's clear *petalfeather snorts* did you think i was wrong?
tongue
*glares around* This is a dank place, don't you think? If I'd ever had kits in hear I'd name them all Dankkit. ~Briarpaw~
*laughs* come on it's better than nothing
laugh
*nods* I guess you're right. *glares at him* But don't take that kit thing literally! ~Briarpaw~
*looks confused and upset as she glares* well sorry i never said i was *goes to the corner and petalfeather sighs* this is not a good start really did you need to glare brairpaw?
laugh
*purrs* Oh come on! You'll freeze over there by yourself. Get used to being denmates and warm up a bit! (but not in an inappropriate way) and you might learn a joke while you're at it! *curls up next to him in his little corner* ~Briarpaw~
*looks up as she lays by me* not many of our denmates even liked me
smile
*twists to lick a sore spot on her shoulder* Why not? You're nice. You're prompt. You're caring. I don't see why anyone shouldn't like you. ~Briarpaw~
*looks down* oddpaw tried to kill me before he died *i mummered*
wink
*looks at him* Oddpaw was a crazy boy! You would see him around, muttering to himself and acting all funky. That mother named him right when she said ODDpaw. You don't worry bout a thing like that because I'm here now and I wouldn't do such a thing ever. ~Briarpaw~
*nods and lays my head on my paws. moments later i was sleeping*
zzz
*watches him and Petalfeather murmurs in her ear* You're a good cat. We'll have to change that... *Slips into sleep* ~Briarpaw~
*the next i hear petalfeather mew at us both* come on time to go
surprise
*nods in sleep and sits up* Darkpaw! I know the message! and something's wrong...~Briarpaw~
*head comes up* what is it?
worried
*shivers* I don't know who's sending us anymore. The message for Duskbreak is that the Dark Forest is stronger and that StormClan's involved. What do you think that means? *fear crawls up spine* ~Briarpaw~
*sighs* petalfeather say it *i mewed and she nodded* very well
surprise
*stares in horror* What is it? Spit it out. *growls and bristles* You were hiding something from me! ~Briarpaw~
*petalfeather nods* starclan asked me and fernsniffer to give a message to duskbreak, and we had a choice of apprentices. we picked two that had a connection to starclan so we would be able to help you through the journey, the message was that the dark forest is growing strong, stormclan was in danger, that's all we heard
worried
*white flash and Briarpaw sees Fernsniffer sitting* "Fernsniffer," she asked. "What's going on?"

Fernsniffer shook her head sadly. "Briarpaw you were young. We would tell you anything."

Briarpaw glared at her. "Are you telling me that you're from the Dark Forest?" Fernsniffer remained silent. "You're from the Dark Forest!" Briarpaw wailed. "Petalfeather's from the Dark Forest?" Fernsniffer shrugged.

"Not that I know of." She stepped forward. "But I wasn't doing any harm. I was just doing you a favor, teaching you to be the best."

Briarpaw stared at her. "I want to be the best!"

Fernsniffer nodded. "Then keep training with me, Briarpaw. We weren't doing anything wrong! We were just training you like you would never be trained by a normal warrior. So you see. StormClan is safe and strong in your well taught paws. Now go and deliver this message before Leappaw finds you."

Nodding with fear, Briarpaw returned to the cave. Not a moment had passed. "Darkpaw," she said calmly. "Let's deliver that message."

~Briarpaw~
ok then, petalfeather let's go *she nods8 and may starclan guide us *she mewed*
big smile
*flicks ears and hides face* Right...*pulls ferns away for Darkpaw and Petalfeather* We're on our way. I can't believe we really left StormClan like that! Well...physically we left, but our hearts are still with them. ~Briarpaw~
*nods* we'll be home soon, till then be keep going
surprise
*pushes through undergrowth and gawks* Darkpaw...there are no more trees. *bug eyes* ~Briarpaw~
it'll be ok *i assured her*
surprise
*flicks tail* Look at it!

-huge mountains rise up in the distance-

~Briarpaw~

(it reminds me of Salt Lake City, the images I get when I think of mountains. Even if I live right next to the Blue Ridge Summits from the Appalachian I'm thinking of Utah. :/)
it reminds me of the mountains of fangclan *petalfeather mummered* they were very tall, i heard the pack leader went up a huge mountain when no one else couldn't
surprise
*stares with wide eyes* We have to cross those? ~Briarpaw~
afriad so *she mewed as i snorted* oh come on it's just mountains as long as we don't go to high we'll be fine
worried
*looks at Petalfeather* What happens when we go too high? ~Briarpaw~

(psst I tried to upload a photo of the mountains we're looking at, but it won't add the image. :/ odd, it does that every time I try to add an image)
(i'll do it) well it depends, you don't really want to lose your balence, and the fangclan border if close to us
*shivers* i hope we don't meet them, and the mountains...
 *shivers* i hope we don't meet them, and the mountains...
laugh
*shivers* Cold rain...it's snow! Duskbreak is somewhere near the top! We've got to start. But tomorrow, because I'm really tired xD ~Briarpaw/Soyala~
zzz
Hey! I'm conking out. Gonna get me some zZz'z We'll continue on our voyage when I'm not asleep. Goodnight Darkpaw!
night
wink
Good morning Darkpaw! I'm back. :D So we'll start up this mountain when you wake up. ~Briarpaw~
*jumps up* i've been awake, let's get started!
tongue
*pushes ferns aside and sees large rocks* We'll have to travel through this too. ~Briarpaw~
*grimaces* great
smirk
*glances at him* What, are you afraid? *teasing* ~Briarpaw~