Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30251-30300 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*looks at his sister then Sunflowerpaw and nods quickly following her* Brave leaving those two alone.
Driftpaw

So uh...how is your training going? *says with a awkward tone* Get a new mentor yet Cloudpaw?
Buckpaw

Maybe if you opened up a little more you wouldnt have ended up in the group of yours before hand. *grooms his paw bringing it over his ear*
Skyheart

I was about to say you better not cause im not sharing you with Tanglewhisker no matter how many times he ask.
Foxclaw

*shakes his head smelling a vole and stalks off to follow it*
Crowtail

*grins happily* Perfect! Im sure you will be a killer on the next assessment i heard its a hunting one aswell.
Strongbreeze
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*runs a quick few licks across her back, soothing down her fur* Since I was the one that messed it up I figured I owe you that much. I'll be sure to go even lower later. So do you think your mate has tried to kill mine yet? -Hushpool

*chuckles as he follows her* Oh come on. All the she-cats trust me with their secrets. -Treetail

*swallows at that* Isn't that ironic of you to say considering you and Wrenflight only just became mates a few days ago? -Blackpaw

Considering your brother and my sister do it, it's only fair we have a turn. Just because they have a fancy private den they think it's fair. We're a hot pair so I'm sure the other warriors wouldn't mind us messing around in the den. *purrs in amusement, his presence soothing her grief* -Frecklenose

*pads over to Berryfrost's nest* So mentor am I off the hook today? You've been training me non stop the past few days. -Darkmist
I just think they can move past their differences. I like making peace! -Sunflowerpaw

I was brought into that group as a kit, thank you very much. -Redshadow

*purrs in amusement * We are not a sharing couple. -Bloodmoon

*grins at the praise* I'm going to work my tail off to beat everyone. -Badgerpaw
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
My new mentor is Treetail. Let's skip to the point, we don't have to like each other but we both love Sunflowerpaw, so we shouldn't try to poision her against the other. ~ Cloudpaw

Doesn't sound like it, and I have a hard time believeing Skyheart would die quietly. Still... *pads quickly out of the den, looking for Redshadow* ~ Mistybreeze

You're following me? *stops and turns around, huffing* You're more stubborn than I thought. What do you want me to say to get you to leave me alone? ~ Thundersky

You mean, after dancing around it for how long? And we only became mates after we... oh, right. Stopped fighting it, and look where things ended up. *flicks him with her tail* Look, if you do both happen to be Blackpelt and Thorntail reincarnated, the bright side is that they had a very active and healthy sex life! ~ Shiverwind

*licks her neck* Or we could always, you know, borrow thier den. They're our littermates so doesn't that somehow make the den half ours, anyway? ~ Duskstorm

*stretches* Hmm, I suppose it is a memorial day. How do you think your training is coming along? ~ Berryfrost
last edited hace más de un año
*purrs and looks back at them* So do you still have that crush on Buckpaw?
Driftpaw

Oh like im suppose to know that you barely tell me anything about yourself besides the fact you dont lioke being touched.
Skyheart

Can say that again. *says watching Crowtail run off* awww you scared him away.
Foxclaw

You better! I want to make those other apprentices see what they missed out on.
Strongbreeze
Well if you wanted to get to know me all you had to do was say so! *waves his mate over and raises a brow at her* Having fun in there without us? Your fur is all ruffled. -Redshadow

*joins them* I just gave her a small taste of what she can expect. -Hushpool

We were paired up together! We're supposed to stick together until the patrol is over. -Treetail

*looks slightly interested before quickly shaking his head* I do not want to mate with her, trust me. -Blackpaw

*laughs and leans against his side* Do you have any idea how mad they'd be?! You've never seen Sweet mad before, but it's really something. -Frecklenose

Not too bad though it's hard to get real practice. -Darkmist
A little bit, but I'm working past it so that I don't ruin our friendship. I think it's best if I just focus on my training for now. -Sunflowerpaw

I tend to have that affect don't I? *follows the scent of a sparrow* -Bloodmoon

I want to show Falconstar just what I'm made of. Well should we find the others? -Badgerpaw
My new mentor is Treetail. Let's skip to the point, we don't have to like each other but we both love Sunflowerpaw, so we shouldn't try to poision her against the other. ~ Cloudpaw

Consider is a small practice run. *rubs up against her mate* One does not simply jump in the nest with Hushpool. ~ Mistybreeze

Well I'm not going to have any luck hunting if you don't stop talking! ~ Thundersky

*purrs* If you say so. We ought to meet up with her and Treetail now. *catches their scent and follows it, carrying her prey* ~ Shiverwind

I've never seen her mad but I have seen Falconstar mad, and I think it's a risk I'm willing to take. Besides, if we slip in while they're gone and make sure to clean up, how would they ever know? *noses her cheek* I thought we were rule breaking parnters in crime? ~ Duskstorm

I was thinking about that, actually. How would you like to get in real practive with a real she-cat? *licks a paw and drags it slowly down her chest* ~ Berryfrost
A small taste is alot to some love. *purrs* And you dont seem like a cat who would want to share your history so i dont bring it up.
Skyheart

*looks at her blankly and shrugs* Okay fair, i just dont understand why you have such a big problem with me its not like i've done anything to you.
Buckpaw

Oh you are starting to sound like him now. *purrs* He said the same exact thing didn't he?
Driftpaw

*watches her stalking off to follow a mouse he scented*
Foxclaw

Yea we should im sure they all caught some prey.
Strongbreeze
*licks her neck* Oh I'm sure you'll be able to adjust perfectly fine and I look forward to watching you do it. -Redshadow

Starclan so bossy. I'm the senior warrior between the two of us you know. *scents the air* -Treetail

I feel like you don't believe me. *grumbles as he follows her with his prey* -Blackpaw

Well, you might just have me convinced. *licks his muzzle* I have a feeling you'll make the risk very worth the reward. -Frecklenose

Wait you mean like flirting with you? *slams his head into the den wall as he loses his footing, distracted by her* Starclan sake! *rubs his head* -Darkmist
I don't mind my history. Granted it isn't the best, but I'm not afraid to talk about it. -Redshadow

I mean Buckpaw said he didn't feel pressured by my crush or being close to him, but I think it's not good for me to cling to him. -Sunflowerpaw

So what is this memorial feast for? -Badgerpaw
*rolls her eyes* Of course you don't. You were such a bully when we were kits and you always ended up 'accidentally' hurting me. Whatever, we were kits, but you were never remorseful or apologized unless someone forced you to, and I don't see how you've changed. You say that hardly anyone likes you, and that's why. But I like Sunflowerpaw more than I hate you, so I won't turn her against you if you won't turn her against me. *looks at him, blue eyes hard* ~ Cloudpaw

*purrs and leans against him* I look forward to putting on a show for you. ~ Mistybreeze

And yet you're more concerned with my sex life or lack of thereof than you are with hunting. *notices a deaf or stupid mouse and doesn't heasitate before pouncing, just barely killing it* ~ Thundersky

Does it matter of I believe you? *grins* Treetail, Thundersky! ~ Shiverwind

*wraps a paw around her shoulders and pulls her into him, almost underneath him* In honor of your sister I won't lay you out right here, but you're going to have to do your part and stop talking about it now. Because I would really, really like to give my new mate a reward. ~ Duskstorm

*watches him, a bit dumbfounded* You know what, Darkmist? This is offically a matter of Clan-wide security. You need a mate to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't accidentially kill yourself. ~ Berryfrost
Oh then you can tell me all about it while we enjoy the show later on. *purrs loudly* I think we are going to be great friends.
Skyheart

Im just so used to you two being together its strange not seeing you together yah know? *chuckles* But its nice seeing you spread your wings.
Driftpaw

Its for Applethorn..She was your friends Driftpaw dad Flintstripe sister. *says making it to the spot and sits down*
Badgerpaw

*makes his way back with two robins and nods to them*
Crowtail

*catches a vole quickly and looks around for his mate*
Foxclaw
*blinks and shuffles his paws a biit before looking at them* Sorry..about all of that then...I just not very good at being good i guess...unless its to Sunflowerpaw..but im trying my best to be a little better atleast.
Buckpaw
I look forward to watching. It'll be interesting to fully watch your enjoy yourself without being too preoccupied to notice every little thing your body does. *tugs on her ear before nodding slightly to Skyheart* I'm good with being friends. But I mean it when I say no trying to touch my dick! -Redshadow

*huffs as they join* give me like two seconds to catch a robin. Falconstar will skin me alive if I come back with nothing. *follows her example and quickly manages to snag a robin* -Treetail

Slacking off Thundersky? -Blackpaw

*bites her lip and offers a small nod* I'll be on my best behavior for tonight. Not making any promises about tomorrow though. *nuzzles his neck sweetly* Apple would not be surprised in the least if I got lucky on today of all days, but it might be nice to prove her wrong for once and show I can behave. -Frecklenose

Okay well you caught me off guard! Now I'm on high alert so I'm ready for anything! -Darkmist
Prove it. *retorts, icy* I'll believe it when I see it. But you better not play around with Sunflowerpaw. I swear, if you hurt her in any way at all, I will make you pay for it. *narrows her eyes, her claws slipping out* ~ Cloudpaw
*purrs and licks his muzzle, long and sensual* Calm down, hot stuff. Hushpool's already worked me up, I don't need you adding fuel to the fire. ~ Mistybreeze

If you want to keep your tongue then you better close your mouth right now, I swear I've not even been awake for an hour and I'm already fed up with you. *picks up her mouse and starts storming back to camp* ~ Thundersky

*exchanges an amused look with Treetail* Well, she's definitely her parents' daughter. ~ Shiverwind

Considering your track record, I think the entire camp will be surprised. *licks her neck* Don't you dare make any promises for tomorrow, though. ~ Duskstorm

*shakes her head* Are you hurt? We can postpone today's lesson if you need to go to the medicine cat den. ~ Berryfrost
*purrs* Thanks! I really want cats to see me for me and not as Buckpaw's shadow. -Sunflowerpaw

*joins them with a squirrel and Featherwing following* I told Featherwing if my dad really does try to sleep with yours he has to step in and take one for the team. For the sake of our dads' friendship. -Bloodmoon

*shakes his head to his mate* She really is Hushpool's daughter. -Featherwing

Okay can we go back to camp now? You guys are making me sick. -Badgerpaw
Sorry sorry. Force of habit. *grins and bumps her lightly* -Redshadow

*rolls his eyes as he follows behind her* So touchy. *grumbles* -Blackpaw

You can say that again. She threatened me like twice. And don't think I forgot about the details you owe me. -Treetail

*tugs his ear playfully* Just because you got all of your action with rouges doesn't mean you're innocent. I bet you've got quite the track record yourself. *shakes her head in amusement as they return to camp* -Frecklenose

*nudges her mate* Should I say I told you so? -Sweetbriar

No I'm good. I'm used to getting banged up worse than this, trust me. *chuckles* -Darkmist
How am i suppose to prove it to you if you are going to threaten me like that. *grumbles* And you know id never do anything to hurt her she is my best friend. *says returning her icy gaze*
Buckpaw

Starclan sake your dick isnt that special get over the dick touching! *snorts* You are such a kitten i swear! *nuzzles his mate* Can you beleive this tom?
Skyheart

I wouldnt even think of you that way either way i mean you even beat him in a sparring match like three times right? *purrs* Though i doubt you can beat Badgerpaw he has been really upset about being left out of the last one.
Driftpaw

And the sake of our relationship. *bumps his head to hers*
Foxclaw

Can say that again. *picks his prey up and starts off*
Crowtail

*nudges his apprentice forward* Agreed lets get going.
Strongbreeze
Hurting her feelings counts too, mouse-brain. You literally told her that I was turning her against you because she decided that it was a bad idea to share a nest with a tom who she has a crush on but doesn't return her feelings. You guilt tripped her and didn't even try to understand her perspective until later. That's strike two in my book. ~ Cloudpaw

I promise, it wasn't a complaint. *returns his bump* ~ Mistybreeze

Be honest, is the reason you only caught one scrawny robin, and the reason you were threatened twice, because you were trying to get details out of Thundersky? ~ Shiverwind

*stomps into camp and drops off her mouse, fuming* ~ Thundersky

But as far as the Clan is conerned, it doesn't exist. Just don't start chatting up the rogues if you'd like to view me as innocent. *nips at her tail* ~ Duskstorm

*shakes his head* First Wrenflight, now Frecklenose. What catnip are your littermates sneaking? ~ Falconstar

*huffs* That's not funny, Darkmist. Here, come lay down in my nest and let me check you out. *scoots over* ~ Berryfrost
Okay got me on that. *lays down watching her* What do you think i should do to be better then? Since you seem to be so wise and reasonable so Sunflowerpaw says.
Buckpaw
Mistybreeze tell him he's wrong and my dick is very special. He's just mad I won't give it to him. -Redshadow

*snorts in amusement* You're both bone heads. -Hushpool

I'm sure. There's no way I could beat him. It'd even be hard for my brother. -Sunflowerpaw

What are you saying you'd leave me if our parents hooked up?! -Bloodmoon

*hurries ahead of them* thanks for being a normal cat, Strongbreeze. -Badgerpaw

I wasn't trying to be nosy I was just trying to give her advice! -Treetail

Starclan don't be so moody. I was just teasing you about the hunting. -Blackpaw

I'm sure I'll find out just how innocent you are or aren't soon enough. Let's go see what my brother has planned for the us the rest of the day. *joins him* What's the plan Wren? -Frecklenose

I'm surprised to see you back so soon, but I'm glad you look in better spirits. Sweet and Falconstar have decided the clan is going to have a memorial feast. -Wrenflight

It's because we're all so charming. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

I swear I'm fine! *flops down regardless* Sunheart slammed my head into the stone floor and I lived. -Darkmist
For starters, don't put Sunflowerpaw in a position where she feels like she has to choose between us. That's not fair, she's allowed to have other friends. Second, don't resent her for becoming more independent. Third, stop sulking and feeling bad for yourself. If you don't like something then you should set out to change it, and it's not up to anyone else to tell you how to do so. Either you're going to be a good Clanmate, or your not. And I think everyone understands the punishment for not being a good Clanmate now. ~ Cloudpaw

Okay, I think it's time for a little bit of space, you too. At this rate you're going to kill each other. *begins nudging Redshadow off* Have you spoken to our son today? ~ Mistybreeze

Mhm. Is that how she took it? ~ Shiverwind

Whatever, I don't care about the teasing. Did you tell anyone that we - may or may not have - cuddled? ~ Thundersky

Oh thank stars, a feast! I'm starving! ~ Duskstorm

I think I'm going to have to make a Clan announcement that mating inside the camp is still strictly forbidden... unless you have your own private den. ~ Falconstar

Great, then I shouldn't find anything wrong with you. *gets right up in his face, their noses barely a whisker apart, staring straight into his eyes* Your eyes look normal, that's good. ~ Berryfrost
*shakes his head* Not today. He checked in with me yesterday to see how Skyheart and I were getting along since he and our daughter in law made us be friends. -Redshadow

Well no. I tried to explain that but I don't think she believed me. -Treetail

*shakes his head* No why would I tell anyone that we definitely did cuddle? -Blackpaw

And a feast in Apple's honor is perfect. I'll have to give Sweet and Falconstar my thanks for that. And we can flaunt the fact that we are a far superior couple in their faces. -Frecklenose

*raises a brow at them* Are congratulations in order? -Wrenflight

*shakes her head in amusement* You're going to have a riot on your paws with that one. I already hear enough complaining from my siblings about how unfair it is that we don't have to go out in the weather when we want to be intimate. -Sweetbriar

Seriously Berry I'm fine. You know you've got really nice eyes. -Darkmist
Anddd how is that going? *teases* ~ Mistybreeze

I think you came in a bit too strong, friend. I basically had the same conversation with Blackpaw and he insisted there's nothing between them, but I don't believe him. ~ Shiverwind

I don't know why you would tell anyone that, but according to Treetail, "everyone knows" and he said that the apprentices have been talking. Well. ~ Thundersky

How nice of you, Wrenflight! Go ahead, congratulate us. *gives Frecklenose's cheek a long, hard lick* ~ Duskstorm

Well, it's a darn shame that none of your siblings are the Clan leader and thus have to put up with riots whenever they threaten to start. Unless Wrenflight plans on killing me and taking my lives anytime soon. ~ Falconstar

*purrs quietly* Ohh, good line. Very appropiate. *begins nosing the top of his head* Surprisingly enough, I don't feel any bumps. ~ Berryfrost
Okay i didnt ask to be completely roasting you know but i get it im a complete jerk. *twitches his tail a bit* But thanks for the advice i'll do my best to use it.
Buckpaw

*looks at his mate* Do you think he likes me yet? *says beginning to laugh as he gets nudged away* You seem to like Mistybreeze enough. *nuzzles her*
Skyheart

Oh yeah he is very vocal about no one beating him especually Blackpaw and Buckpaw. *sighs* he is such a muscle head.
Driftpaw

Starclan no! Im just saying it would make this a bit weird wouldn't you think? I can't image our dads together at all. Well more like i never want to imagine..
Foxclaw

Trust me i do my best to be normal. *nudges him into camp and follows* Now why dont you enjoy yourself before the big event. *looks around camp for Berryfrost expecting her to be out and about*
Strongbreeze
Let's just say I'm never listening to their instructions again. I think they pushed us together just to torture me for their amusement. It's not all bad though. I get to see something pretty good later. *nudges her with a smirk* -Redshadow

At least you got to talk to the one who isn't aggressive! Do you think it's another you and Wrenflight situation then? She did say they've made out before. -Treetail

Okay thundersky we all shared a den together. The other apprentices have eyes. -Blackpaw

I'm happy for you. Any tom after Sunheart is a significant improvement, but I'm glad Freckle doesn't have to moon over you anymore. She's been doing it long enough.-Wrenflight

*swipes at him* Does all of my family know about that? I thought I was very sneaky about it! -Frecklenose

Only Sweet and I, at least as far as I know. -Wrenflight

He better not. I'd skin him alive if he even thought about it. -Sweetbriar

*gives her a look* Were you mocking me when you said 'appropriate'? I know how to be seductive! I just thought it might be tough on you if I went all in since you've got a mate and all. -Darkmist
I think you drive him crazy. *purrs in amusement* But she's nice. I like her spunk and she's sexy, so she'll be fun to play with. And I'll get to put on a show for you for once. -Hushpool

*nudges him lightly* I don't think you mind that too much. -Sunflowerpaw

Yeah I don't want to either. Your dad doesn't seem like the type to go with that though. -Bloodmoon

*nods and heads off to Sunflowerpaw and Driftpaw* -Badgerpaw

*drops his prey on the pile* So my love, I think that was an interesting patrol. -Featherwing
I'm not roasting you, I'm being brutally honest with you, and the reason you don't know the difference is probably because no one ever tells you like it is without tiptoeing around your feelings. But goood, I'm happy to hear that you'll work on it. I just have one question for you then, and since I was brutally honest with you I hope you'll be the same with me. ~ Cloudpaw

I don't think they were expecting your new friendship to pay off in this way, but they never have to know. *purr* ~ Mistybreeze

They've made out?! I knew Blackpaw wasn't telling me everything! *shakes her head* Wrenflight and I were playful, I could almost believe those two hated each other if there wasn't so much sexual tension between them. If any couple, they remind me of Blackpelt and Thorntail. ~ Shiverwind

Well then maybe I'll gouge out their eyes instead. Do you know who said it? ~ Thundersky

Ha! Told you that Sweetbriar knew what she was talking about! ~ Duskstorm

That's my girl. *nudges her* Go be with your kin. ~ Falconstar

Darkmist, I'm currently unconvinced that you have a seductive bone in your body. As a matter of fact I'm surprised that all your bones aren't broken. But Strongbreeze knows what I'm doing, and he approved. ~ Berryfrost
Let's hope they don't find out. I'm sure we'll never hear the end of it. *noses her ear* They think we're too old for fun I'm sure. -Redshadow

I brought up sexual tension and she threatened to rip out my tongue. Clearly they're in denial. -Treetail

Does it really matter? Its out there now. -Blackpaw

*sighs heavily* Are you three going to team up against me now? -Frecklenose

Most likely. Pay back for you and Flint doing it to us. -Wrenflight

*nudges him back* Just because you're clan leader doesn't mean you get out of family time. You better join me later. *purrs as she joins the rest of them* You two are cute together. -Sweetbriar

*makes his way over from the elders den, eyeing Frecklenose and Duskstorm* That didn't take as long as I was anticipating. -Scorchgaze

*drops his jaw slightly* Excuse me! I'll have you know I had Flaxenrose melting like ice in green-leaf plenty of times! -Darkmist
Guess i needed someone like you to see things like that but fine ill answer the question honestly what is it?
Buckpaw

Bout time you found someone to fool around with. *purrs* Finally get to enjoy the show for once.
Skyheart

Hey i dont mind it what so ever. *purrs* He might be a brute but he is my brute. *chuckles spotting him and waves him over* Speaking of him.
Driftpaw

Id hope not! *sighs spotting them* Well looks like they seperated for the time being. *chuckles* They probably got in an arguement and now the mates have to cool them down.
Foxclaw

I dont even know what to say. *gives him an amused look* Things never can just be sane here.
Crowtail
Mhmm and I'll make it good for you too. *rubs against his flank* -Hushpool

What are you two gossiping about? *noses his head* -Badgerpaw

Anyone and everyone. *purrs* -Sunflowerpaw

That wouldn't surprise me at all. *noses him* Come on let's go wrangle Tanglewhisker before the feast starts. -Bloodmoon

Not with Hushpool and Skyheart on the loose. *purrs in amusement* should we go see what trouble they're up to now? -Featherwing
Im just curious on how Redshadow will handle all this. *laughs* If he gets turned on im so making fun of him.
Skyheart

What she said and maybe your big muscles. *teases* Not that im complaining dontcha think Sunflowerpaw?
Driftpaw

Always gotta grab your third wheel. *says looking around for him*
Foxclaw

*stretches out in the sun happily*
Tanglewhisker

Oh yes lets. *starts his way over* What are you two trouble makers up to?
Crowtail
Oh just planning some fun stuff. I'm going to be putting on a show for my handsome mate. -Hushpool

Seriously? You two are going to sleep with half the clan by the time you retire. -Featherwing

Oh definitely. *laughs at that* That was the highlight of the conversation. -Sunflowerpaw

*nudges him playfully* You can feel them up whenever you want, bunny. -Badgerpaw

*cuffs him lightly and pads over to Tanglewhisker* Hey there lazy bones. Ready for a feast? -Bloodmoon
Why don't you have feelings for Sunflowerpaw? Is it because you won't let yourself think about them until you're a warrior, or is it because you're interested in something else? Explain it to me because I really don't understand. ~ Cloudpaw

Too old, or too damaged, maybe... ~ Mistybreeze

Again, I think you came in a little too hot. ~ Shiverwind

It matters to me, because I don't want anyone to know about it! It was cuddling that was-- indirectly ordered by Falconstar, and that's it. ~ Thundersky

*catches Scorchgaze's eye and grins* Hi, father in law. ~ Duskstorm

Mhm, I'm very sure. *steps back* Well, you look fine enough. I guess you're cleared for training today, but after you nearly busted your head open, I don't think it's such a good idea to practice wiith me. How would you feel if I brought along a surprise guest? ~ Berryfrost
Nah Foxclaw still sees you as his spunky mom full of energy like he always has. -Redshadow

I guess that usually is my problem. Come on it looks like all the family is getting together. Have you gotten to do the in law initiation yet? -Treetail

*rolls his eyes* Sure keep telling yourself that. Besides its not like anyone really cares. -Blackpaw

Now that you're officially my son in law I really hope I won't get the same treatment your brother gives. -Scorchgaze

*eyes her wearily* I guess if you approve of them it's fine. I am nervous. -Darkmist
A show with who? Cause im i dont know who else would want to sleep with you two.
Crowtail

*grins* Oh you two are going to lose it.
Skyheart

Oh i know i can and only me right? *purrs* Well how was hunting catch anything?
Driftpaw

*looks up at them and yawns* Lazy bones me? And you know im always down for a feast.
Tangelwhisker

I never said i dont have feelings for her i just said i dont want to be bothered with all the love stuff as an apprentice. *points out* I just want to do my training first then think about taking a mate on after all of that. And no im not intrested in someone else. *looks at her* Is that good enough?
Buckpaw
*eyes them* Bloodmoon told me she was worried about you trying to seduce Redshadow, but I can absolutely guarantee he would not be down to sleep with Skyheart. So what have you two done this time? -Featherwing

I told you I'm the one who is going to be putting on the show! I've never been opposed to she-cats. -Hushpool

Yep catch a squirrel. Strongbreeze said my hunting is pretty good. I think I'll be in to join the hunting assessment. -Badgerpaw

That's exciting! I hope we all get to go. -Sunflowerpaw

Of course you. *cuffs him playfully* So any more news on your dad being the hot new bachelor? -Bloodmoon
*narrows her eyes slightly* I'm sorry, you said when we were playing truth or dare that you didn't have feelings for her. So I'm just trying to understand: you do have feelings, you just won't act on them until you're a warrior, right? ~ Cloudpaw

Well StarClan bless him. ~ Mistybreeze

*wrinkles her nose* I've managed to avoid most of it... ~ Shiverwind

*sits up a little straighter, eyeing him* Keep telling myself what? ~ Thundersky

Well, not yet anyway. We didn't think it would be proper to consummate our partnership on Applethorn's memorial day. *grins slyly at him* But tomorrow... ~ Duskstorm

Don't be nervous! This cat... well, she's easy. Stay right here. *walks out of the den, returning a few minutes later with Ambershade* Ta-da! ~ Berryfrost

*noses her cheek* He's a good son. Always checking on us, keeping us out of trouble. *chuckles* I feel like it's supposed to be the other way around. -Redshadow

*nudges her playfully* I meant the teasing Scorchgaze part. If you haven't, you're really missing out. His reactions are priceless. *eyes the group* Looks like there might be a new in law who is already getting started. -Treetail

*wrinkles his nose* You know what, I think all my kits need new mates. Except you, Wrenflight. Shiverwind has been completely proper so far. -Scorchgaze

Falconstar isn't even over here right now! Why is he getting in trouble? -Sweetbriar

Do you really need to ask why? -Frecklenose

I'm kind of hesitant to flirt with someone who was quite literally denmates with my son, but I guess it is just practice. *stands from the nest* You're good with this Ambershade? -Darkmist
Mhmm! Well a show for me and Redshadow and no Fluffy you aren't invited.
Skyheart

*shakes his head* You two are actually insane.
Crowtail

Thats great! But do you think some cats might be left out like last time? *says curiously* Id hope not..
Driftpaw

*gives her a look* Apparently he has been doing sessions with Berryfrost to get him back in the market. *shakes his head* I dont know whats going on anymore.
Tanglewhisker

Yes yes! I have feelings for her and i dont want to act on them! *sighs* It was a stupid game you dont think cats would actually say the complete truth when it comes to Truth or dare do you? So yes to get down to it i DO have feeligns for her.
Buckpaw
Except he has Bloodmoon to keep him out of trouble, *purrs* ~ Mistybreeze

*notices Frecklenose and Duskstorm, and carefully does not react* Oh, wow. They look happy. Let's join the 'fun', I guess. *slides up quietly beside Wrenflight* ~ Shiverwind

We could all swap mates for a day? Except for Frecklenose and I of course, like I said, *wraps a paw around her and pulls her close* We haven't made everything offical yet... ~ Duskstorm

Oh yeah, anything for Tanglewhisker's dad! Besides, I'm a very acomplished flirt. *grins* *sits down in front of Darkmist, tail curled around her paws* ~ Ambershade

Andd... begin. ~ Berryfrost
*rolls his eyes* Why would I want to come just to watch two she-cats mate? That would obviously do nothing for me. -Featherwing

How is it insane? It's fun! You should know that by now. -Hushpool

Maybe they'll just break us up into small groups and everyone will have a turn. -Sunflowerpaw

*smirks* I can't wait until he lands a new mate and is out of camp all the time doing you know what. *pokes his flank* I'm gonna let you know every time I see them leave. -Bloodmoon
*stays silent for a few long moments, unblinking and focused* *then,* Okay. Thank you for finally being brutally honest about it. I promise, I won't tell Sunflowerpaw. ~ Cloudpaw
I think you mean get him into trouble. With a mate like that I think Foxclaw is the well behaved one. -Redshadow

*curls his tail around her* How did the patrol go? Also just so you're aware, my dad has named you the favorite in law. -Wrenflight

*joins on the other side of Shiverwind* I thought I was gonna be the favorite. -Treetail

You've been mates for less than a day and you're already in last place right now, Duskstorm. -Scorchgaze

*noses his chin* Give dear old dad a break. You and Falconstar can team up on him once everything is official. -Frecklenose

Why would you even give him that idea?! -Scorchgaze

....Shoot give me a second. *shakes his head to clear it and takes a few more seconds of thinking* You know I'm surprised you've gone this long without being taken off the market. -Darkmist
They keep each other in check, same thing me and you do. ~ Mistybreeze

The patrol was fine, but being named the favorite in law is even better. *licks his cheek* It's easy to be a grateful mate when Wrenflight is such a freak in the nest. Do I have you to thank for that, Scorchgaze? ~ Shiverwind

Wowww, suck up. ~ Duskstorm

*stops in his tracks, closes his eyes and shakes his head, and spins around and starts back to his den* ~ Falconstar

*winces* ~ Berryfrost

*blinks* Uh. Thank you, Darkmist. It's certainly not for lack of trying. ~ Ambershade
The fact you keep bringing more and more cats into it is insane.
Crowtail

Yeah i forgot you feel nothing for them so harsh. *says dramaticly*
Skyheart

I like that idea. *purrs* You are always so smart. *teases and stretches as his stomatch rumbles* I hope the feast starts soon.
Driftpaw

Please dont! *cuffs her quickly* I mean i wouldn't mind have more siblings..But starclan i dont want to know about their creation!
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head looking over at Mistybreeze and Redshadow and waves his tail to them*
Foxclaw

*sighs and rest his head on his paws* Anything else you want to know Cloudpaw? And thanks.
Buckpaw
Ah well I guess he learned from the best then. *nuzzles her* So, wanna tell me what you and Hushpool got up to in the den? *noses her ear* I could smell how turned on you were. -Redshadow

*groans in dismay* Shiver please...-Wrenflight

Shiverwind you really got my hopes up. I have to say I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. -Scorchgaze

Falconstar do not leave me to deal with this alone! -Sweetbriar

Yeah brother in law! You can't miss out on family time! We all have to eat together for the feast. -Frecklenose

*winces as well* I just realized how that sounded. Sorry. Okay I swear I'm better at this when I don't have to start it! Ambershade why don't you start. -Darkmist
How is it harsh?! Its not my choice to not be turned on by she-cats. -Featherwing

That's rich coming from you. Even when I mate with Mistybreeze I'll still have mated with less cats than you! -Hushpool

I'm sure it will. Everyone is back it seems. *notices her mom and Duskstorm* they seem closer. -Sunflowerpaw

Toooo bad! I'm gonna tell you! Right love? -Bloodmoon