Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29451-29500 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Such a charmer. *nuzzles him with a soft purr* How did I ever get lucky enough to land a mate like you? -Featherwing

*jumps up beside him excitedly* You're the best dad! -Bloodmoon

Lazy?! I've been up since before dawn. -Wrenflight

And now that you and Treetail and Freckle all have kits our family just keeps growing. -Sweetbriar

You did well bunny. *stretches out beside him* How do your muscles feel? -Badgerpaw
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Well firstly i was put with you as a mentor apprentice pair. *laughs*
Crowtail

Oh i know. *startts to make his way out* Now lets see where is this HARD working deputy?
Skyheart

Oh my bad sorry that i just never see you now with your important role. *grins* And soon you will have your own kits right Sweets?
Flintstripe

Oh you know sore as can be. *stretches out and sighs* Honestly they feel like they have no bones. *says amused*
Driftpaw
And someone couldn't keep their mind on business. *nudges him playfully* -Featherwing

Are you still giving Wrenflight a hard time? *purrs in amusement* -Bloodmoon

I don't know about soon. *shuffles her paws* Falconstar and I haven't been together that long, so we're enjoying the time with just he and I. Besides, I think it'll take some convincing to get him to want kits. -Sweetbriar

Want a massage? *shifts closer to him* -Badgerpaw
Oh you mean you? •nudges him back• we both know you were awfully pawsy.
Crowtail

Ofcourse why wouldn’t I? •spots him and starts to make his way• it’s all about the fun dear. •gives her an amused look•
Skyheart

I mean from what all of us hear I’m sure sooner rather than later they will be comming. •laughs• Right guys?
Flintstripe

Oh yes! You know I’d never turn one down from your big paws.
Driftpaw
Me?! You're the one who derailed every training session. -Featherwing

Yeah and I saw you harassing Creedstorm the other day. Just don't piss her off too much, pops. I want her to like me. -Bloodmoon

For all you know you could be pregnant right now. -Frecklenose

You guys are the worst. -Sweetbriar

Here comes trouble. *stands with a stretch* Skyheart, Bloodmoon. What can I do for you? -Wrenflight

And I'd never turn down giving you one. *rubs a paw up his back before moving across his legs* -Badgerpaw
Well its not like you tried to stop it!
Crowtail

*Snorts before turning to Wrenflight* My daughter was wondering about Sunhearts punishment. *says nodding to Bloodmoon*
Skyheart

*smirks before turning to the new conversation*
Flintstripe

*purrs loudly* So anything else you want me to work on today or was this it for the day?
Driftpaw
I did try! A little bit. *purrs as he noses his cheek* -Featherwing

I know we needed to wait until leafbare was over, but almost all the snow has melted, the days are warmer, it's really just the ice that remains. -Bloodmoon

Right the punishment. Well the medicine cats shouldn't have any problem finding herbs now. I'll discuss with Falconstar but I think we could have it sooner rather than later. -Wrenflight

We could improve our skills at something more fun. *nips his ear lightly* -Badgerpaw
Thats what i thought, but you are right i did cause alot of trouble now didnt i?
Crowtail

*nods his head in agreement* Well id rather have it sooner i dont want anyone changing their minds. *points out*
Skyheart

*yawns tiredly sitting outside the apprentice den*
Buckpaw

*perks his ears curiously* Oh and what is this big idea of yours?
Driftpaw
I just thank starclan you weren't as bad as some of the other apprentices. Imagine if I had been given Skyheart as my apprentices. A true nightmare. -Featherwing

I think it's a little late for that. Sunheart made his nest so he has to lie in it. -Wrenflight

Or you could just find a different way to punish him. -Frecklenose

*plops down beside him* Bored much? -Pantherpaw

*moves his grip up his leg, giving his thigh a squeeze* Catching on? *drags his tongue along his neck* -Badgerpaw
*snorts* If you had skyheart as an apprentice i dont think you would have given him the same treatment as me.
Crowtail

Exactly. *says before looking at Frecklenose as she says that* Or we can stick to the punishment that was give to him. *says sternly*
Skyheart

*nods batting at ther as she plops down* Yeah what about you?
Buckpaw

*takes a deep breath as he does that and nods quickly* Y-yea i think im catching on...You think its okay if we do?
Driftpaw
Absolutely not. I would have just been driven insane. -Featherwing

*narrows her eyes slightly* And my son will end up being the one who has to patch up his father. -Frecklenose

Bored out of my mind! There has to be something fun we can do. -Pantherpaw

Why wouldn't it? *lightly grazes his teeth against his skin before tenderly licking the same spot* -Badgerpaw
Im sure any sane cat would have been that tom is just something else, Like how did he end up like he is. *purrs*
Crowtail

That isn't really my problem now is it Frecklenose? *says bluntly* He has to face his punishment especially for what he did to MY family.
Skyheart

*shifts awkwardly next to his mate

We could convince a warrior to take us out if you want, round up some apprentces.
Buckpaw

I mean we came out here to train r-right? *huffs hotly under his lick* U-unless this was what you really wanted to do. *says with a slight chuckle*
Driftpaw
I'd like to take some of the credit. *joins them* -Hushpool

Well if it isn't our favorite evil genius. -Featherwing

There are other methods of punishment! Besides, since Foxclaw was the victim in this situation shouldn't he be the one to decide the punishment to some degree? -Frecklenose

Foxclaw has a say, but he hasn't rejected the current punishment. -Wrenflight

This certainly got less fun. *mumbles to him* -Treetail

Yeah that sounds good. Have you seen Badgerpaw around? -Pantherpaw

I'm serious about helping you train. You've already worked hard at it today. Don't want to push you too hard too soon. *bites gently on his shoulder before stopping* If you aren't interested you can just tell me, you know. I don't mind honesty. -Badgerpaw
Oh you would take the credit for having an insane tom as your mate. *says as she joins them and sits up* Only you would though.
Crowtail

And if he says yes to this punishment will you finally shut up about not doing it? *says annoyed his tail lashing slightly*
Skyheart

You can say that again, what should we do? *says quietly*
Flintstripe

*glances around and shakes his head* No im assuming he is with well you know who.
Buckpaw

*gasps lightly* Y-yea i think right now i just want to enjoy my time with your so...you can keep going if you want....
Driftpaw
Well he was a catch before me, but I certainly think I helped make him even better. So how are you love birds doing? I'm surprised it's just you two. I figured by now you would have roped Scorchgaze into your relationship. -Hushpool

Easy Skyheart. -Wrenflight

Fine. If Foxclaw agrees I'll back off. -Frecklenose

I don't think we can do much. It's in Foxclaw's paws now. -Treetail

Of course. Well where is your girlfriend? -Pantherpaw

Do you want me to? That's what I'm interested in. *runs a paw up his stomach* -Badgerpaw
Oh you think so? What made him such a catch before you? •says before rolling his eyes• and why would we do that he just lost his mate Hushpool.
Crowtail

•looks at Bloodmoon• Why don’t you go get your mate so we can have a final answer and get this over with
Skyheart

•nods• Yeah I feel so bad for Freckle for having to deal with this…and her kits.
Flintstripe

She isn’t my girlfriend we just share a nest. •points out• and I’m not sure I haven’t seen her today.
Buckpaw

Go ahead. •says closing his eyes at his touch• I don’t mind.
Driftpaw
You really have to ask? Just look at him, my mate is a hottie. Exactly though. He lost his mate, I'm sure he's sad and lonely. What better way to cheer him up than with two toms fawning over him at once. -Hushpool

Do you ever stop being crazy? -Featherwing

No. I'll ask Foxclaw alone. I don't want anyone's influence to sway his decision. *pads over to him* Morning Foxclaw. -Wrenflight

My uncle has never thought things through very well and this time is no exception. His kits shouldn't have to worry about their father being beaten half to death. -Treetail

Why do you share a nest if she isn't your girlfriend? *teases* -Pantherpaw

That's not what I'm asking, bunny. *brushes their muzzles lightly and gives his chest a gentle squeeze* Do you want me to? -Badgerpaw
last edited hace más de un año
Okay fine he is a hottie but his attitude his horrible as a fox. *says with a smirk* But agreed with Featherwing we dont want him to think of us as something to get over Tigerfang with thats just messed up.
Crowtail

*stands up as he approaches* Morning Wrenflgiht! Uh what brings you over here? *says glancing past him towards his mate quickly*
Foxclaw

I feel like he never thought anything through. *says before standing up* Well wanna get away from the drama? We can see if we can go hunting.
Flintstripe

Um..well because its warmer. *says quickly* Why wouldnt i?
Buckpaw

*huffs* Yes i want you to..*pushes up against him slightly*
Driftpaw
Ahhh so once he's had time to grieve is when you'll strike? *returns his smirk as she teases* -Hushpool

*watches them intently* What do you think Foxclaw will decide? -Bloodmoon

I actually need to talk to you about Sunheart. I know it was decided as punishment that Redshadow would do to him as he did to you, I just want to make sure that's what you want. There are a lot of cats who want to see him bleed, but there are also cats that don't. Ultimately, Falconstar and I want you to have a say in this seeing as you're the one he attacked. -Wrenflight

That sounds good to me. I could definitely go for stretching my legs. -Treetail

Padding your nest with extra moss also keeps you warm. I'm just saying. -Pantherpaw

Good boy. *licks firmly across his neck again before pulling him into a deep kiss* -Badgerpaw
We just dont get to win against you do we? *sighs givving up* Anyways what is your mate up to? He seems to have caused a ruckus.
Crowtail

Im sure he will pick what we all want. *says looking at Frecklenose*
Skyheart

Oh..I-i want to keep that decision that we had made before hand..*says quickly* I know it might hurt some..but still he has to pay.
Foxclaw

Bless starclan come on then. *Says getting up nodding to his sister* We will catch you later.
Flintstripe

*opens his mouth to argue before shutting it annoyed and gets up* Come on lets go find some cats to do something.
Buckpaw

*nods his head before gasping lightly at the kiss*
Driftpaw
Oh he and Bloodmoon are trying to figure out when Sunheart will be given his punishment. -Hushpool

*sighs heavily* Listen obviously what Sunheart did was wrong. I'm just thinking of my kits. -Frecklenose

*nods* Then if thats what you want it'll be done. Do you want to deliver the blows yourself instead of Redshadow? You're well enough now. -Wrenflight

Have fun. Don't get into too much trouble. -Sweetbriar

Should we try bringing anyone with us or just you and I? -Treetail

We could go out for some training? -Pantherpaw

*gently holds the back of his head and pushes his tongue past his lips* -Badgerpaw
Oh...Would that mean that the punishment is comming soon?
Crowtail

ANd im thinking of mine. *says pointing to his daughter* You dont get to use the family excuse Frecklenose.
Skyheart

*shuffles a bit* I feel like if i did it i wouldn't be able to control myself...I think it would be better if Redshadow did it.
Foxclaw

*smirks and looks at him* What do you think? I will let you decide.
Flintstripe

Im down for that id love to kick your tail in. *purrs at the idea*
Buckpaw

*kneads his chest lightly opening his mouth for him*
Driftpaw
*frowns at the idea* I wish it didn't have to come to this. -Featherwing

My young kits aren't as comfortable with violence as your family Skyheart. I know you're doing this for your daughter and her mate, but don't forget that we are very very different cats. Our kits included. -Frecklenose

*nods* I'll let him know the time is coming soon. And you are certain this is what you want? I just want you to feel comfortable. -Wrenflight

Let's go you and I. It'll be like a little date! -Treetail

Oh you only wish! Who should we have take us? -Pantherpaw

*shifts him on his back and moves over him**brushes a paw along his stomach, teasing his nipples as their tongues twist* -Badgerpaw
Im going to stay out of this one i already have enough to worry about. *says leaning against him* So Hushpool what are you up to today?
Crowtail

*shrugs* If your kits have their fathers blood in them, then they are just as capable of dealing with blood as he was. *says sitting down boredly waiting*
Skyheart

*gives him a gentle look* You kind of make it sound like you are trying to talk me out of it a little you know. *stretches* But im certain.
Foxclaw

Oh you know how much i love dates.
Flintstripe

Who do you think is up for it that still likes us?
Buckpaw

*lets out a low moan* Y-you really are pawsy aren't you?
Driftpaw
Nothing really. Got any fun ideas? -Hushpool

*huffs in frustration before padding off to the medicine cat den* Swamppaw? -Frecklenose

He deserves his punishment. What he did to you was disgusting, so I'm definitely not trying to convince you to pull the plug on this. I just have sympathy for my niece and nephews who will witness the aftermath. Especially considering it's Redshadow stepping up. I've seen what he's capable of and let's just say, I don't envy Sunheart. -Wrenflight

Well come on my love. I'll try and catch you something nice and fat. -Treetail

Um... oh! We could ask Tanglewhisker. He's pretty cool to hang out with so I'm sure he'd take us. -Pantherpaw

If you could see yourself you'd know why. *moves kisses down his throat* -Badgerpaw
Oh asking us for once for ideas? You are usually the one full of the FUN ideas.
Crowtail

*looks up as she enters sitting up quickly* Morning mama.
Swamppaw

Couldn't agree more. *looks over towards his mate and beckons her over with his tail* Well anything else you need from me?
Foxclaw

Oh i can think of a few nice and fat things id like. *Chuckles following him*
Flintstripe

*nods* Sure go find him ill grab who i can then. *says looking for Sunflowerpaw*
Buckpaw

*stretches out on a rock happily*
Tanglewhisker

Then id be obssessed with myself you are saying? *takes a deep breath starting to brush aagainst him*
Driftpaw
I know but you guys reject my FUN ideas so often. Even though I'm the one going out of my way to offer up my sexy mate and all his assets so you boys can have a good time while I sit on the sidelines. -Hushpool

Good morning my sweet boy. I hope I didn't wake you. -Frecklenose

No that was it. I'll let you know when we set an official time for the punishment. *heads to the warriors den* -Wrenflight

*nuzzles her father* Thank you for all your help pa. Love ya! *pads over to her mate* Well? What's the verdict? -Bloodmoon

*scoffs in amusement* Remember back in the day when you used to be all meek and shy? -Treetail

*gazes around camp before spotting him and making her way to him* Hi Tanglewhisker. Working hard or hardly working? -Pantherpaw

*pads out of the elders den, dropping the old moss by the cave exit* -Sunflowerpaw

You think I'm obsessed with you? *huffs as he grips his hips between his paws* You might be right. *sucks on his neck and rubs against him* -Badgerpaw
Thats because we dont always want you mate to bang us. *pouts* Tell her Featherwing.
Crowtail

*shakes his head* No i was just waking up mama its fine did you need something?
Swamppaw

*nods* Sounds good Wrenflight.
Foxclaw

*purrs happily watching her go and starts towards his mate*
Skyheart

Keeping it the same that we planned before nothing changed. *says nosing her*
Foxclaw

Well i mean you kind of grew on me. *purrs* I guess being by yourside has changed me a bit now hasn't it?
Flintstripe

*scoffs amused* What if i said both? Would that be a good answer? *rolls to his side and sits up* What can i do for you?
Tanglewhisker

*spots her and makes his way over* SUnflowerpaw!
BUckpaw

Thats what i thought. *licks the top of his head needily* Lets just hope we dont get disturbed this time. *huffs out leanihng his head back for him*
Driftpaw
He's right. We're mates so our love comes first. *nuzzles him* -Featherwing

Well obviously just like Skyheart and I's love comes first. It's just not convincing when you turn it down considering how much you both enjoy it. *looks up at her mate as he joins* Tell them, love. Just because they love each other doesn't mean they can't share a piece of you. -Hushpool

I just wanted to see how you're doing. -Frecklenose

Thank starclan. I can't wait to see it. *kisses him* I'm glad you didn't change your mind. -Bloodmoon

You're blaming me?! -Treetail

Buckpaw and I were hoping you might take us out so we can do some battle practice. -Pantherpaw

Good morning Buckpaw. Sorry I left the nest so early, I wanted to get the chores done early. -Sunflowerpaw

I've been interrupted too many times. If it happens again I'll chase them off or kill them and keep going. *grinds against his hips one more time before moving down and eagerly moving his tongue across his belly* -Badgerpaw
*smirks* Oh do they want a peice of me again? Is that what im hearing?
Skyheart

*sighs* No we dont.
Crowtail

Im doing great what about you?
Swamppaw

Ofcourse you are, and that is why i love you. *noses her* Well what now?
Flintstripe

Obviously you changed me. *nips his ear* Wouldn;t you agree?
Flintstripe

Oh sure id be down for that! *gets to his paws* Let me find milky im in charge of her battle training now.
Tanglewhisker

*shrugs* It's fine you dont have to apologize. I was wondering if you wanted to go practice some battle moves with me and Pantherpaw.
Buckpaw

Y-your kidding on the killing part right? *says quietly before gasping loudly again*
Driftpaw
You turned it down again! Talk about a fun killer. -Hushpool

*grooms his mate's shoulders* Come on, Hushpool. You know Crowtail doesn't like when you tease about this. -Featherwing

I have all my kits back in the same camp with me again so I'm fantastic. *purrs softly and pads inside, sitting next to him* How are you and Pebblepaw getting along? -Frecklenose

Well the good news about the punishment kind of makes me want to give you a reward. *grins and bumps him playfully* -Bloodmoon

Ah I guess I did have a paw in it. *purrs and nuzzles him lovingly* -Treetail

An even bigger audience to watch me kick Buckpaw's tail. -Pantherpaw

*grooms her paws outside the warriors den* -Milky

Oh yes definitely! I've been training really hard at my moves. -Sunflowerpaw

Depends on what I'm doing to you when they interrupt. *flashes him a grin* Just kidding, bunny. *latches his mouth around a nipple while his paws move to the inside of his thighs, pulling his legs further apart* -Badgerpaw
What Featherwing said. •says lazily• well how did your talk go Skyheart?
Crowtail

I’m assuming it went good seeing how Bloodmoon seems more than happy.
Skyheart

We are getting along better now, we aren’t best friends but it works.
Swamppaw

Oh I think I’ll take your rare rewards. “Teases bumping her back•
Foxclaw

•chuckles• Okay get your brother and meet me at the entrance I’ll grab Milky •cuffs her playfully over the head and makes his ways towards Milky•
Tanglewhisker

Come on then. •says starting to make his way towards the entrance to wait• You think you can take my sister on?
Buckpaw

•squeaks as he does that grinding his body agaisnt him more aggressively• I-I like it when you do this..
Driftpaw
*sighs slightly* Well at least once the punishment is done this whole dramatic situation will be done. -Featherwing

You gonna try and patch up the family, Fluffy? -Hushpool

I don't even know if I can. -Featherwing

I'm glad. *noses his head* I was thinking maybe we could try to have a little family hunting outing in the next few days. -Frecklenose

Rare?! I'm offering rewards more than you, buddy. -Bloodmoon

Good morning Tanglewhisker. -Milky

Oh I don't know about that. *laughs a bit unsurely* -Sunflowerpaw

Glad to hear it cause I fucking love it. Your reactions are hot. *watches his face as one of his paws moves in between Driftpaw's legs and strokes him* -Badgerpaw
I mean i saw Darkmist and Sunheart talking the other day so i wouldn''t say it isn't possible.
Crowtail

Eh just let it be why is it your problem?
SKyheart

Hunting? *shuffles his paws* You know i still dont know how to hunt...Id just embarrass myself..
Swamppaw

Hey now! In my defense ive been injured most of the time! *nudges her* Whats my reward?
Foxclaw

Morning are you up for some training? I was going to take some apprentices out.
Tanglewhisker

Hey you never know you beat me didn't you?
Buckpaww

*closes his eyes tightly at the sensation humming into his ear*
Driftpaw
Because Blackpelt wouldn't leave the family is disarray and neither will I. Darkmist and Sunheart shouldn't struggle too much. Sunheart and Tanglewhisker though... I don't know if that can be fixed. -Featherwing

I'm one of the best hunters in the clan. I can give you all the advice in the world. But if you'd rather not hunt we can do something else. -Frecklenose

Why tell when I could show you? *licks his neck* -Bloodmoon

Oh absolutely. I hope it won't be too much trouble that I tag along. -Milky

Well that's true. I just think maybe you're nicer on me than your siblings might be. -Sunflowerpaw

*runs his paw over him a few more times before grinding their hips together**huffs against his shoulder as he thrusts against him* -Badgerpaw
Yeah I dont think Tanglewhisker and him will ever get along again. *says boredly as he starts to groom his mate*
Skyheart

No im fine with hunting..Im just saying im not good..Thats all.
Swamppaw

*blinks and nods quickly* Y-yea lets go lead the way!
Foxclaw

No you will be fine after all im in charge of your training now remember? Come on. *says heading to the entrance*
Tanglewhisker

Oh come on be more confident. *says sitting down waiting for the others*
Buckpaw

*lets out a small whimper of pleasure his body heating up and rubs his head against the top of his*
Driftpaw
*rolls his eyes slightly* Starclan sake could you sound any more disinterested? -Featherwing

You could still probably beat your father. *nudges him playfully * -Frecklenose

I'll let you make one decision. *winds her tail around his neck as she starts into the forest* Who gets to be in charge? Me or you? -Bloodmoon

*joins him* How far along are the apprentices? I feel like I'm at such a disadvantage.-Milky

You're right. Your dad would probably cuff me for questioning my skills after his training. *laughs* -Sunflowerpaw

*growls lowly* Love those sounds. *kisses him hungrily as his thrusts pick up, his length grinding against his* -Badgerpaw
What it isn't my problem and you know it why would i be invested?
Skyheart

I doubt it...Least he can catch something. Blackpaw is comming to right? I haven't really hung out with him much..he is fairly busy these days.
Swamppaw

Y-you can take charge. *says a bit flustered* I like it when you do..
Foxclaw

A few moons at most, dont worry MIlky you will be fine. *says stoping as he reaches the group* Everyone ready? Good lets go! *says before making his way out*
Tanglewhisker

Oh totally. *says and starts after Tanglewhisker* Pantherpaw come on or you will get left behind!
BUckpaw

*grips him tightly as the grind up against each other getting closer* I-im close! *squeaks out*
Driftpaw
You don't have to be invested but we're having a conversation as friends. You might as well have just yawned in my face. -Featherwing

Here they go with their bickering again. -Hushpool

Of course he'd be coming. *purrs in amusement * I'm sure he'll be thrilled to spend time with you. His little punishment with Thunderpaw has really been getting under his skin. -Frecklenose

*hums happily and shoots him a mischievous grin* I was hoping you'd say that. Now I'm really excited. -Bloodmoon

I'm coming I'm coming! I was double checking to make sure Badgerpaw wasn't around. -Pantherpaw

*pants heavily as he picks up the intensity of his grinding* Fuuuck me too. -Badgerpaw
I can do that to if you want. •says amused sitting down•
Skyheart

It’s like they are the mates instead.
Crowtail

Really I feel like he is starting to enjoy it a little.
Swamppaw

Oh then I should be even more excited if that’s the case. •quickens his pace•
Foxclaw

Okay so what does everyone want to work on?
Tanglewhisker

I wanna learn take downs!
Buckpaw

•closes his eyes pressing his muzzle into his fur as he finishes•
Driftpaw
I won't hesitate to cuff you if you do. -Featherwing

Well since you're my new mate want to grab some water with me? We can leave these two love birds to wear themselves out. -Hushpool

You think so? Well you do know him best. -Frecklenose

*stops once they reach a dense part of the forest* Lay on your back. -Bloodmoon

Definitely take downs! -Pantherpaw

*follows suit after a few more thrusts* Starclan sake you feel good. *drops down beside him as he catches his breath* -Badgerpaw
You can try but ill respond with a harder cuff and you know it.
Skyheart

Sure why not. *says getting to his paws and stretches* Okay so where to?
Crowtail

Id like to think i do. *purrs* Well wanna share a meal? I haven't eaten today.
Swamppaw

*nods quickly laying on his back looking up at her with wide excited eyes*
Foxclaw

Okay take downs it is then. *says as they near* Think you can take me down Pantherpaw? *teases*
Tanglewhisker

*looks back at Milky before turning back to Sunflowerpaw* Dont cha think its weird to have a full grown cat training with us?
Buckpaw

*rubs his head against his happily* Same thing to you...*says taking a deep breath*
Driftpaw
I've gotten used to one kind of pounding you dole out, I'm sure I can adjust to another. -Featherwing

*leads him over to the waterfall* Can I ask you something? -Hushpool

Absolutely. Want to share in here or out there? -Frecklenose

Hope you're ready for me because we're going to have some fun. *drags her claws lightly down his chest* -Bloodmoon

Hell yes! *grins* Ambershade has been turning me into a killing machine. -Pantherpaw

Maybe but at least she's learning. Better than having no training right? -Sunflowerpaw

Thank starclan there were no interruptions. -Badgerpaw
Oh whatever you say. *snorts watching them two walk away* Whats up with them?
Skyheart

*blinks and nods* Sure what is it?
Crowtail

Out of the den please im already stuck in here long enough.
Swammppaw

Id hope we would have fun. *purrs loudly shifting as her claws go down his body* Im all yours after all.
Foxclaw

Oh a killing machine how scary. *says making his way into the opening*
Tanglewhisker

Yah you are right. *says sitting down as they make it in*
Buckpaw

Okay what does everyone want to do first?
Tanglewhisker

Yeah you dont have to be big and scary now. *teases*
Driftpaw
*shrugs* Maybe your mate is plotting again. -Featherwing

Featherwing is obviously older than you, so do you ever worry about how soon he may die before you? -Hushpool

Well come on then my darling. *nuzzles his cheek before exiting the den* -Frecklenose

And I'm yours. *moves over him and kisses him eagerly**runs her tail between his legs* -Bloodmoon

At the rate I'm going I'll be able to beat Badgerpaw in no time. Should we show Milky some basic take down moves first before we start sparring? -Pantherpaw

With you and your sister here she'll be watching the best. -Sunflowerpaw

I'm always big and scary. *wraps a paw around him and pulls him against his side* -Badgerpaw
Oh fun fun though normally when she plots it’s with me. •starts to groom himself•
Skyheart

I mean it’s a thought…but I don’t try to think about that..what about you and Skyheart you are fairly older then him aren’t you?
Crowtail

I’m comming I’m comming! •follows her out•
Swamppaw

•kisses her back moving his paws down her side•
Foxclaw

Oh if that happens let me watch. •purrs and nods• Yea that might be best for her, are you okay with that milky?
Tanglewhisker

Think we see the best? How sweet of you.
Buckpaw

Oh I don’t know about that I think most cats just don’t get to see the side I see. •licks his nose as he does that•
Driftpaw
Most of the time, but she definitely cooks up her own evil plans sometimes. You obviously do too though. Think that's rubbed off on your kits? -Featherwing

*nods* I'm almost closer to Scorchgaze's age. Almost. I guess I just want to ask that if I were to die before him that you and Featherwing be there for him. I know he tends to not be your favorite cat in the world, but he does consider you two friends. -Hushpool

So is there anything you're in the mood for? -Frecklenose

Nope. *pins his paws down* Paws to yourself big guy. *lightly nips at his neck* -Bloodmoon

*nods* Whatever you think will help me learn the best I'm up for. -Milky

Well its true. You guys were born to be great fighters. -Sunflowerpaw

That's because you bring it out of me. Honestly... I'm sort of freaked out by it. I'm okay with not speaking much or coming across as cold, that's just who I am and what I'm comfortable with, but around you those things don't feel right. I don't know why. -Badgerpaw
Oh thats true and i hope so! We need someone to carry on our legacy! *purrs* I know Bloodmoon loves to plan things.
Skyheart

*tilts his head* You make it sound like you are going to be leaving us soon. *cuffs her* But you know we will he is Blackpelts best friend besides well you know. *Chuckles*
Crowtail

Nah im not really picky since i cant catch my own.
Swamppaw

Thats what i thought. *nuzzles him back* So where too?
Flintstripe

Sorry sorry...*says lifting his head for her* You know how much i love to feel you up. *chuckles*
Foxclaw

*nods* Okay Pantherpaw why dont you sparr with me first that way i can kick your tail in. *teases and he stretches out*
Tanglewhisker

*sits to watch* Well you are pretty good yourself im just saying.
Buckpaw

*lifts his head* What do you mean dont feel right? *looks a bit worried*
Driftpaw
Who do you think she takes after more? I see a lot of both you and Hushpool in her. -Featherwing

*shrugs* I don't plan on dying any time soon, but after Tigerfang you never know. Speaking of, you know, if I do die and he wants intimacy I expect you guys to be there for him on that too. *smirks* He'll never find another she-cat like me and Fluffy is the closest thing. -Hushpool

Well let's just take something fresh then. You deserve it for all your hard work. *pats the spot beside her as she grabs a blackbird* -Frecklenose

The stream should be thawed by now so I want fish! -Treetail

Sounds like I'll have to restrain you then. *moves away from him and pads off into the bushes**returns with a mouthful of vines* Wouldn't want you breaking any rules. *pulls his paws over his head and quickly ties them together* -Bloodmoon

Whatever! Don't think I'll make it easy for you. *pads into the training hollow eagerly * -Pantherpaw

Thanks. *licks his shoulder lightly* -Sunflowerpaw

I meant that being cold and closed off around you doesn't feel right. I want to be open with you. I feel oddly comfortable being softer around you. -Badgerpaw
Oh Hushpool for sure. *says watching the two cats*
Skyheart

Okay you cant expect that from us and you know that. *shakes his head laughing* YOu really are something else arent you? But we will do our best for you how about that?
Crowtail

*settles down besides her* Oh that looks really good!
Swamppaw

Okay fish it is then. *purrs changing course for the stream*
Flintstripe

*huffs as she ties his paws up* Oh how the stars would fall if i broke rules. *laughs watching her* This is new you know.
Foxclaw

*turns to face her crouching lower preparing himself* Ready when you are.
Tanglewhisker

*perks up slightly at her lick and nods * No problem.
Buckpaw

Oh...I mean i like you for who you are..*nuzzles him* You know that.
Driftpaw