Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29001-29050 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*smiles and nods towards his prey* Ill be right back.
Foxclaw

Mhmm im sure eventually my charm would get her love but i dont want you two fighting over handsome me. *winks at Creedstorm before heading over to his mate*
Skyheart

*purrs* Nice cactch!
Buckpaw
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
You know I'm deputy again. I could put you both on dawn patrol for a moon. *shoots Shiverwind and amused glance* -Wrenflight

Ironic isn't it? *Tugs on one of her ears roughly* -Blackpaw

My eyes are up here, Duskstorm. *makes room on her branch* -Frecklenose

*joins him* I just wanted to apologize. I know I shouldn't have been so pushy. I was just adding more stress onto you when you were only thinking about keeping me safe. I'm sorry. -Sweetbriar
Go for it hot stuff. -Bloodmoon

Want to share one of these voles? -Pantherpaw

*Clicks her tongue in distaste before laying her head back down* -Creedstorm

So did your charm work on her love? -Hushpool
So Ambershade? What will it be more hunting? Or something new?
Tanglewhisker

I just hope i get a little better at this role you know..I dont want to be a let down. *says before looking up at Swamppaw

Um can you come check on my mate she is in Falconstars den..She just started coughing.
Strongbreeze

*makes his way following the scent before taking off to catch it*
Foxclaw

Oh im down. *purrs Sitting down* Who gets first bite?
Buckpaw

I think it did. *grins* Ill try more in the morning to sway her my way.

Skyheart
*follows after him quietly, sniffing for her own prey* -Bloodmoon

You go ahead Buckpaw. -Sunflowerpaw

Trying to replace me with a younger version? *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool
*pounces catching his shrew and purrs loudly* Finally!
Foxclaw

*purrs and lays down before taking a bite* Nice and warm! Dig in you two!
Buckpaw

Oh maybe. *nuzzles her* You know i would never do that.I love you to much though a threesome. *teases* Sounds pretty nice.
Skyheart
Nice catch. You're not rusty at all. *purrs* -Bloodmoon

*lays beside him and eats* So what do you guys think about Creedstar joining us? -Pantherpaw

Wouldn't that be a treat for you? Your first threesome with two she-cats. *teases back* -Hushpool
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*brushes against Wrenflight, rubbing her head underneath his chin* You know we love you. ~ Shiverwind

*growls slightly* Everybody thinks you're so nice and normal. I can't wait for them to find out how wrong they are. ~ Thunderpaw

I know; I was checking you out. *grins at her, then looks at the silverpelt* So, your prize for proving me wrong: you can ask me one question, and I'll answer honestly. ~ Duskstorm

I appreciate the apology. I know how close you are to Berryfrost, but if she's sick, then I'm absolutely unwilling to risk your life. The good news is she seems a little brighter now that she's with Strongbreeze. *sighs deeply, then coughs* ~ Falconstar

*pads out of Falconstar's den* Alright Strongbreeze, I gave her some catmint. It's hard to tell if that cough was from her failed pregnancy or not, since her body is so exhausted, but I think she'll be fine tonight at least. ~ Slightfeather

*trots into camp with pink flowers in his mouth* Is this bright-eyes? ~ Pebblepaw

Yes! Perfect. Now mix that with the lovage and create a poluce. Come get me if you need any help, but I'm going to check on my- Creedstorm. *quickly trots to the warriors den, where he watched her disappear* ~ Slightfeather
Ah so you finally admit it. After all these moons of hiding your feelings. -Wrenflight

Stop talking. *kisses her hungrily* -Blackpaw

How perfect, that's what I was going to ask for as my prize! *eyes him curiously* You are very charming and it's obvious with the way you carry yourself you've been with she-cats before, but I've never seen with you interact with anyone in the clan that way. So, what's your story? -Frecklenose

Falconstar have you gotten checked out yourself by the medicine cats? *presses against his flank, her features set with worry* -Sweetbriar

*glares at him from where she laid in her nest* This is the worst. *hisses quietly* -Creedstorm
I said we. Me and Sunheart. Not the confession that you're looking for, *purrs* ~ Shiverwind

*returns the kiss with the same hunger for a moment, then pulls away* *the heat in her stomach felt like it was going to burn her alive* There. Have you had your fill yet? *jumps off of him* ~ Thunderpaw

Oh, well, it's not a very interesting story. I've seen too many relationships turn sour and the ripples that it sends out, effects the entire Clan. Kits, kin, friends. There's so much tension and hostility, and if we want the Clan to stay united in times of crises, then we can't let that effect us. *looks up, at the stars* I'm sure everyone knows about Falconstar's infamous grudges. I think I'm better at forgiving and forgetting, but to be betrayed my a mate... I wouldn't handle that well. So I guess I a have a reputation of wooing the local loners and rogues. I get all the fun and 'release' of having a partner, but without the commitment. Eventually they go their separate way, and I stay right here. ~ Duskstorm

*pulls away from her* The medicine cats have their paws full... and I have five lives left. ~ Falconstar

Worse than leading a nonexistent Clan? *sits down beside her* I don't know, I like all of the activity. It's been years since GoldenClan had this many cats. ~ Slightfeather
But it's close enough! -Wrenflight

Yeah I think that's enough for now. *rolls onto his stomach, waiting for his own excitement to pass* -Blackpaw

*huffs slightly* Maybe if I'd taken a lesson from you there wouldn't be so much drama in my life right now. *leans against his shoulder lightly* So what's that like? Do you ever worry that they're luring you in with the promise of mating just to catnap you? *jokes* Hold you hostage for ransom. -Frecklenose

*gives him a look* Falconstar. If you think I'm stubborn about Berryfrost, I promise I will be ten times more stubborn about you. I'm sure they have a second to spare and the clan needs you to be healthy. Regardless of how many lives you have, don't waste them needlessly. Please get checked out. For me. -Sweetbriar

I suppose, but I forgot how obnoxious Stormclan warriors can be. *casts a pointed glance at Skyheart* -Creedstorm
No! No, it does not count! ~ Shiverwind

*notices his 'excitement' right before he rolls over, and can't help but feel a surge of cockiness* Think you know how to come onto a she-cat now? Or a tom? ~ Thunderpaw

Your situation is exactly why I have that rule. *purrs* I pick my partners pretty carefully, so far I haven't picked anyone with catnapping vibes. I have had one or two offer to join the Clan for me, though. Those were definitely delicate situations. ~ Duskstorm

Later. Tonight, once the Clan has settled down to sleep. *eyes her firmly* And I'm not changing my mind. If it starts to look bad, I'll send for you. But I do want you sleeping in the warriors den again tonight. ~ Falconstar

*follows her gaze* I think that's Skyheart. I vaguely remember him from when I came here to train with Yellowblaze. *grins at Creedstorm* He was a piece of work back then, too. ~ Slightfeather
But you said love! You looove me. -Wrenflight

*rolls his eyes* Definitely not toms. She-cats, I definitely feel confident in it. What about you? Feeling any better than last night or is it going to be another sleepless evening? -Blackpaw

StarClan I would give anything to have seen you tip toe your way out of that one! *laughs* Like I said, scoundrel charm. *sighs dramatically* It's such a shame though to lose such a catch to the rouges. We have a clan full of eligible she-cats who will never know exactly what made those she-cats so eager to stick around you. -Frecklenose

All right. But just know I will ask my nephew if you got checked out like you promised. If not, be ready for the consequences. *smiles softly as she brushes her tail against his, still keeping her distance* -Sweetbriar

A piece of work is an understatement. Didn't think my first night here and I'd already be hit on. -Creedstorm
Well now I'm say that you're annoying and I hate you! So there! ~ Shiverwind

*eyes him* Depends. Are we sharing your nest again? ~ Thunderpaw

Such a shame, indeed. *purrs* *touches his nose to her cheek* There have been one or two cats that almost changed my stance before. There's one that I think I would might change for now. But ultimately that rule has saved me a lot of grief, and the Clan a lot of drama, and I quite like not being tied down to any one cat. It works best this way. ~ Duskstorm

So nosey. I'll take care of myself. *eyes her* You slept okay last night? The den was comfortable enough? ~ Falconstar

*recoils* He hit on you? I thought- he has a mate? ~ Slightfeather
How hurtful Shiver! And here I thought all my dreams were finally coming true. -Wrenflight

Well duh. I figured I'd make my nest bigger so we have more space. -Blackpaw

Hmm I guess I could understand that. I just think there's benefits to having one cat all to yourself. Lots of benefits. *flicks his chest with her tail playfully* -Frecklenose

I didn't sleep at all to be honest. But here's hoping tonight is different. Though since I won't be sharing a nest with you I doubt it will be. -Sweetbriar

From what I just heard he and his mate say before you came in here it doesn't sound like that matters. I'm warning you, if I get an offer to a threesome I'm going to lose it. -Creedstorm
last edited hace más de un año
*flicks her with his tail* Only in your dreams

*narrows her eyes at him* Why are you doing this? Why are you kissing me, and feeling me up, and forcing me to share a nest with you? All Falconstar really required me to do is tend to your wounds. ~ Thunderpaw

Alright, I'm curious: what are the benefits I would get if I was committed to a single cat the rest of my life? I can't think of any that I don't already have. ~ Duskstorm

You could always share a nest with Creedstorm. I overheard her talking to you, earlier. ~ Falconstar

Uhm... could you possibly take it as a compliment? Flattery? ~ Slightfeather
Can you go back to being nice to me like you were yesterday? *nudges her playfully* -Wrenflight

Like I said before, I always here warriors saying this stuff relieves stress and thanks to you I'm more stressed than I've ever been now. -Blackpaw

You don't have to go out and about in the harsh weather when you want some intimacy, for one. I know Falconstar especially isn't a fan of it, but more cats than I can count have fooled around in or directly outside of camp. Besides, after what I've heard him and my sister get up to in that den he has no room to criticize anymore. You also can get it whenever you want. You don't have to go scouting for she-cats or schedule a meet up time. As the mood strikes you, you have someone there to satisfy you. The most important thing, if you're better at judging cats than I am, you'll have someone around to give you 100% loyalty. -Frecklenose

I'll pass. I'm definitely going to be keeping my distance from her for a while. -Sweetbriar

*rolls her eyes* Fine. But he called you little and that is basically an act of war if you ask me. -Creedstorm
Oh, if you want that level of nice you're going to have to earn it. ~ Shiverwind

So I'm just stuff stress relief to you, then. *glares at him* And sharing a nest with me helps relieve that stress? ~ Thunderpaw

All valid, tempting points! But are they worth the drama that comes with having a mate? The potential heartbreak and betrayal? *gives her a look* If you didn't have kits with Sunheart, then was the pain he forced you to endure worth it? Did your flings with Tanglewhisker end up meaning anything to you in the long run? Or did they just turn a sweet friendship awkward. ~ Duskstorm

That's my girl. *briefly touches his nose to hers* ~ Falconstar

*grins slyly at her* Really? Somebody calling me little is an act of war? Why so serious? ~ Slightfeather
I tried to earn it yesterday you know. -wrenflight

Okay well I'm also trying to be nice to you! There, happy? You've been going through a rough time lately. I thought something to take your mind off things might help. -Blackpaw

Good questions. While Sunheart's infidelity hurt me to the core, the moons of happiness we had together before the kits were born I wouldn't trade for anything. Those seasons of love were worth it. I do regret what happened with Tanglewhisker and I a little because I don't want to ever hurt him. It's not like I'm ashamed of it or anything, but it was a little irresponsible on my part. I don't have deep feelings for him beyond friendship, but some friendships can handle a physical component. *bumps him lightly* Very deep questions Duskstorm! -Frecklenose

*purrs deeply* But just so you know, I may have been in the wrong for arguing with you but I think some revenge is in order for you losing your temper on me. -Sweetbriar

*turns her head away stubbornly* You know what, nevermind. I take it back. -Creedstorm
You had enough fun yesterday. I can't give you all the goods all at once! ~ Shiverwind

I'm sorry, you think you're being NICE to me? By forcing me to do things I don't want to do?! ~ Thunderpaw

See, I'm deep! I have layers! *grins slyly at her* Adds more mystery to me, doesn't it? *returns the bump* Admit it, if it weren't for my rule, I would be next on your list. ~ Duskstorm

I figured you would feel that way, but I also know that revenge will be the last thing on your mind if I loose a life tonight. Lucky for me, I can spare one. ~ Falconstar

Aww, Kitten! *tackles her in her nest, rubbing his cheek against hers* You do still love me! *teases* ~ Slightfeather
I think you definitely could! *teases* -Wrenflight

What do you mean?! You're the one that pushed me down! You're the one that kept egging me on. -Blackpaw

You may have been first on my list, but I'd never actually admit if that were true. *returns his sly look* You have your rule, after all. Wouldn't want to make you break it even though I can tell you really really wanna break it for me. *brushes her tail under his chin* -Frecklenose

*whacks him gently with her tail* Don't say that. With Slightfeather here and StarClan on our side I know you'll be fine. -Sweetbriar

Should you even care if I do or not mister medicine cat? *tries to resist the urge to lean into him* -Creedstorm
*shakes her head* When did you become so greedy! ~ Shiverwind

But you started it! I just refuse to be outdown by you. ~ Thunderpaw

Maybe I do. *tugs playfully on her tail* But really, I'm just happy that you FINALLY admitted that I was on the top of your list. *stands and moves closer to her, cornering her against the tree, forcing her to look into his eyes* I definitely noticed the way you checked me out before you were with Sunheart. I was just too polite to not call you out for it. ~ Duskstorm

I do have confidence in Slightfeather. Enough to allow his mate to join with him. ~ Falconstar

Actually, it's mister part-time medicine cat, full time warrior, to you. *smirks at her* ~ Slightfeather
Hey if I remember correctly I was trying to offer you something for your benefit yesterday! *chuckles* -Wrenflight

Well fine then if you hate it that much we won't do it anymore. *eyes her stubbornly* -Blackpaw

*actually looks caught off guard and is momentarily at a loss for words before finding her voice* T-That is so untrue! I wouldn't say I was checking you out exactly! Is it a crime to admire a tom with a nice physique? *meets his gaze surely* -Frecklenose

I have to say I was more than a little surprised. -Sweetbriar

*looks at him in surprise* What do you mean? -Creedstorm
You were trying to make me fall for you first: not happening. Just because you were too weak to turn down a little bit of pleasure doesn't mean I am! ~ Shiverwind

Good. Great! See if I care! ~ Thunderpaw

Not a crime, but a bit telling, considering Sunheart was padding after you and Sheepfluff was padding after me. You wanted me bad, you just didn't want to hurt anyone. *looks at her triumphantly* ~ Duskstorm

All part of the plan. Slightfeather is a good cat. His mate certainly isn't, but he'll do anything for StormClan now. ~ Falconstar

I mean, StormClan already has two medicine cats. Granted they're both apprentices, but there can only be two. So I'll just mentor them from afar, while maintaining my warrior duties. *grins* Basically, I'm available again, so whenever you're ready to take me back... ~ Slightfeather
Wow that's so hurtful! We made our agreement so we could give each other pleasure! If I'm hearing you right what you're saying is if you get even a little too comfortable with me you'll be vulnerable to my charms and admit your deep love for me. *nips her ear playfully* -Wrenflight

StarClan sake you're such a pain! I know you were enjoying yourself! -Blackpaw

You sound so sure of yourself! *scoots closer to him* Don't think I haven't noticed ever since I've been single you've been on my tail. -Frecklenose

Do you really think she's that dangerous? -Sweetbriar

*scoffs in amusement* you think it's going to be that easy? *trails her tail up his chest to his chin* If you want me back, you're going to have to work at it. -Creedstorm
Then you are definitely mishearing me! *bats at him* I think we need to stop with our pleasure sessions and go back to sparring! ~ Shiverwind

Me?! I was just going along with it to pleasure you, since I'm basically your slave! On the other paw, YOUR excitement was obvious. *her eyes drop to his eraction* ~ Thunderpaw

*doesn't back away from her* Well, I am a sucker for a hot little tail and a lean figure. *closes the gap between them so they were pelts meshed together* I do like you and your tail a lot. ~ Duskstorm

I think she's that unpredictable, and that makes her dangerous. But I've got an eye on her. ~ Falconstar

*groans* Creedstorm! Why are you always so difficult! *pushes her into her nest, smothering her* Just accept that you love me and we can be mates again! No one will silicate you for threesomes ever again! ~ Slightfeather
No no no definitely no need to go that far! *rests his head on her shoulder* -Wrenflight

Says the one who started smelling like she was in heat last night! That why I couldn't sleep! -Blackpaw

*presses her chest against his, brushing their muzzles again* See now was that so hard to admit? An attractive tom finds an attractive she-cat to befriend. Nothing to be so coy about, Duskstorm. -Frecklenose

I wouldn't expect anything less from you, love. So uh I have a question for you. Have you noticed anything...going on with your brother and my sister before the past couple of days that I missed?. -Sweetbriar

Ah as tempting as that is I'm going to pass for now. A she-cat needs to be wooed, Slightfeather. -Creedstorm
That is NOT true! Or maybe it is and that's why you suddenly can't keep your paws off of me! ~ Thunderpaw

Who said anything about befriending? ~ Duskstorm

*rolls his eyes* Yes, I have. It was only a matter of time, but still. ~ Falconstar

A she-cat also has her needs. *nuzzles her neck* And nobody is going to take care of those needs like I can. ~ Slightfeather
Well...maybe. *huffs* but I can't help that! -Blackpaw

Oh so you're not my friend then? It's not like you have anything else on your mind, you do have your rules. -Frecklenose

I saw them after your announcement all over each other! What is going on?! -Sweetbriar

If you want to take care of my needs again you know what you need to do. *gives him an unwavering look* You have to earn it. -Creedstorm
You're leaning into it! *stops* Wait a minute. Do you... have feelings for me or something?! ~ Thunderpaw

Maybe I do. Maybe behind this handsome face is some confliction. ~ Duskstorm

*Shrugs* I'll ask Duskstorm if you want to ask Frecklenose, but I think they just now realized that they are each other's counterpart. ~ Falconstar

Are you sure I can't just do this again? *tugs sharply on her ear* ~ Slightfeather
*shakes his head quickly* No way! Why would you even think that?! -Blackpaw

Well then maybe we should plan more of these outings. Help you sort out your confusion. Unless there's something you want to do about it now. Admit your long hidden feelings for me. *licks his nose swiftly* -Frecklenose

You really think so? -Sweetbriar

*bites back a moan* N-No. *composes herself* If you want to be my mate again, you need to show me how bad you want it. And not with sex. -Creedstorm
•watches the two warriors slightly amused but a bit awkardly• Soo..uh is this you comming out and saying that you are a couple now? Or what’s going on?
Sunheart

•nods his thansk returning into the den• You okay in here Berryfrost? •says making his way in•
Strongbreeze

•does one more runs in the medicine den before making his way to his nest tiredly•
Swamppaw

•shrugs• Not sure she just seems moody if anything what about you two?
Buckpaw

•purrs• Thanks I have Starclan to thank for that I guess. I swear I’d be horrible.
Foxclaw

Mhmm only Becuase you wouldn’t let me do it with she cats silly. •laughs a bit more before watching them• So why is a medicine cat so chummy with a ex leader?
Skyheart
We aren't a couple. She refuses to admit how in love with me she is. -Wrenflight

She seems scary. -Sunflowerpaw

I think she seems awesome, but Ambershade told me to keep my distance. She thinks she's dangerous. -Pantherpaw

*kisses his cheek* Oh but I'd love you either way. *moves her kisses to his muzzle* -Bloodmoon

From what I've heard over the years they were a thing before he decided to become medicine cat. -Hushpool
I mean from where I am I also see you refusing to admit how in love with her you are. •points out•
Sunheart

•nudges Sunflowerpaw comfortly• Don’t worry about her being scary I’m sure their are plenty of cats he can knock her down a peg. But I don’t see how she is dangerous honestly she is just a cat.
Buckpaw

•takes a deep breath as she does that relaxing a bit at her touch• For some reason I feel like you were just trying to lure me out of camp for things other then hunting now. •says before hungerily returning the kiss•
Foxclaw

•wrinkles his nose at what she says• So he gave up on a potential mate for a medicine cat position? Ew.
Skyheart
Even if it were true Shiver refuses to admit how she feels first so she'll never know. *sighs dramatically* -Wrenflight

*shrugs* She really didn't explain too much but she seemed serious. -Pantherpaw

That wasn't my original plan, but you gotta admit it's hard to resist. *moves onto her back under him, pulling him deeper into the kiss* -Bloodmoon

I don't get it either. Maybe you could pester him about that later. -Hushpool
I mean you won’t know either just saying. •shakes his head amused• So basically this is a battle of egos?
Sunheart

Huh…I guess she must be bad news then..what do you think Pantherpaw?
Buckpaw

I’m keen to believe you on that. •moves over her massaging his paws down her sides• but you know we can’t go to far. •mumbles through their kiss•
Foxclaw

Oh you know I will. •leans agaisnt her• This is going to be so much fun.
Skyheart
I told Ambershade I wouldn't go around her for now, but I definitely want to get to know her eventually. -Pantherpaw

You're braver than me. -Sunflowerpaw

*groans in protest* Why not? -Bloodmoon

*purrs in amusement* Yeah we've got two new clan mates to break in. -Hushpool
I guess that is rather safe then, though i think we need to check with mama and dad to see what they think.
Buckpaw

Im just not feeling like im up for it yet...Im sorry..*says pulling his muzzle away* I love you though..maybe another night when everything isnt so...down you know?
Foxclaw

Oh and break them in i will trust me on that.
Skyheart
That's probably a good idea. -Pantherpaw

*finished her part of the meal and grooms her paws* I'm so glad it's finally warming up a little bit. -Sunflowerpaw

Uh sure. Another night. *moves out from under him* -Bloodmoon

I've missed getting to screw with new cats. We also have the kitty pet too. -Hushpool
But knowing them they probably dont care a single whisker. *says amused and stretches out* You can say that again Sunflowerpaw i just hope the warm weather gets rid of this sickness. *pauses and remembers something* Oh yeah Pantherpaw you wouldn't believe what i saw!
Buckpaw

*sits up striaght a bit embarrassed* Im sorry Bloodmoon i promise ill make it up to you.
Foxclaw

Oh yeah whats her name again Mocky? We can screw with her easily if we wanted to.
Skyheart
Because that's the only thing that makes sense! If you had feelings for me you should just tell me! ~ Thunderpaw

You're cute. I'll take you on another date, since you suggested it so nicely. ~ Duskstorm

Think about it Sweetbriar. They're just the male and female version of each other. ~ Falconstar

*huffs and lays down beside her* Fine. How would you like me to go about that? ~ Slightfeather
No holding secrets! Tell me! -Pantherpaw

*nuzzles his shoulder* Don't be sorry. I know that sickness and death doesn't really set the most romantic mood. -Bloodmoon

Milky. But you're right. She might be too easy of a target. -Hushpool
I don't have feelings for you! Do you have feelings for me?! -Blackpaw

*nips at his whiskers playfully* Don't say that like you're doing me a favor! *purrs in amusement* You'd be lucky to score more dates with a hot young she-cat like me. -Frecklenose

*blinks in surprise as she does think about it* I guess I never looked at it that way but you're right. Well, to be fair, I've know Freckle has had a little thing for your brother for ages. I've just never seen her act on it before. -Sweetbriar

You know me well enough. You should be able to figure that out. -Creedstorm
So last night i saw Blackpaw and Thunderpaw sharing a nest and i think they were kissing! *sames with a smirk* Right Sunflowerpaw?
Buckpaw

*sighs gently and noses her* Love you....*says before getting to his paws* Well shall we continue hunting? So far im the only one who caught something.
Foxclaw

That's right we want a real challenge. *lays in the nest* And i think our next targets are great.
Skyheart
Of course not! I'm not the one forcing you to kiss me or share my nest! ~ Thunderpaw

My bad. Would you, Frecklenose, please give me the honor of taking you out on another date? ~ Duskstorm

You knew somebody had a crush on Duskstorm and you didn't tell me? ~ Falconstar

I know you're beyond difficult, and a pain in my tail. ~ Slightfeather
Okay well you still react to the kisses! -Blackpaw

How could I say no to such a charming gentleman? -Frecklenose

Well until recently she was still with Sunheart so I didn't think it mattered. And to be honest I didn't know if she was even still interested in him. Considering the fact that he and our mother were close until she left, Freckle wasn't planning to act on anything. She hasn't even said anything to any of us directly about liking him. I was just able to pick up on it when we were younger because well, pot meet kettle. -Sweetbriar

*brushes her tail under his chin* I'm worth it though aren't I? -Creedstorm

I don't even know what that's about. I thought they hated each other. -Sunflowerpaw

Yeah I can't let you beat me! *nudges him playfully before sniffing around* -Bloodmoon

Me too. For now let's get some rest. -Hushpool
But I don't start them! Admit it, you're using our punishment to make a move on your feelings for me! ~ Thunderpaw

*purrs and licks her cheek* I'll think of something new for next time. Back to camp now? ~ Duskstorm

So I'm about to have a front row seat to watch the story of our relationship. I wonder if Duskstorm is going to get suckered in as well, or if he'll remain strong. ~ Falconstar

Of course you are. I just wish you would save us both the time because we both know that you're madly in love with me. ~ Slightfeather
*rolls his eyes* yeah right! You're just always giving me a hard time so I figured this would be a punishment. -Blackpaw

*sighs heavily, milking it* If we must. *purrs as she starts making her way back down* Too bad the lake is still frozen. A swimming date would give you the perfect excuse to check me out all soaking wet. *teases* -Frecklenose

Oh hun, you should already know the answer to that. If my sister does set her sights on him for real, his fate is sealed. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

*pretends to think before shaking her head* Nope, don't feel like it. After being abandoned like I was I deserve to be courted. -Creedstorm
Thats what i thought but who knows maybe they got over that. *says amused looking at Sunflowerpaw* You are so going to ask your brother about it.
Buckpaw

*watches her go before picking up his prey and following*
Foxclaw

*sighs and lays down* As we must. *nuzzles her* See you in the morning lovely.
Skyheart
*shakes her head quickly* No way! I don't want to know! -Sunflowerpaw

I'll ask. *teases with a grin* -Pantherpaw

*stalks and pounces on a squirrel**picks it up in her jaws and turns back to her mate* Look good? -Bloodmoon

Night handsome. -Hushpool