Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28851-28900 of 31229

hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
time skip?
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Yep I'm good with that!
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Sure!
Okay!

*sits in front of Berryfrost after replacing the bloody moss, then sighs* I'll tell Strongbreeze, if you go check on the others..." ~ Pebblepaw

No, I'll go tell Strongbreeze. Sweetbriar will want to know, too. You can both focus on Mistybreeze and Briarpaw. ~ Falconstar

*lays outside the apprentice den, eating a mouse she'd caught that morning* *she woke up at dawn, after sleeping restlessly in Blackpaw's nest* ~ Thunderpaw

*nods sadly at Falconstar before going back to the others for a check up*
Swamppaw

*rests tiredly outside the den*
Strongbreeze

*sat tiredly outside the warriors den watching camp*
Tanglewhisker

*lays besides Scorchgaze her fur slightly warmer then normally*
Tigerfang

*gets to his paws and makes his way out of the apprentice den nodding to Thudnerpaw*
Buckpaw
*ignores Buckpaw* ~ Thunderpaw

*pokes his head in the warriors den* Strongbreeze. Sweetbriar. Come out here for a minute. ~ Falconstar
*pads from the warriors den tiredly, not having slept at all* -Sweetbriar

*follows her* don't be so down sis. You two will make up in no time. *Whispers to her before leaving them* -Frecklenose
last edited hace más de un año
*twitches his ears as she ignores him and sighs making his way towards the warriors den and sits out side waiting for Duskstorm*
Buckpaw

*looks up at him quickly making his way over* What is it? Is she okay?
Strongbreeze

Berryfrost is... alive. However. Early this morning, she lost her pregnancy. ~ Falconstar

*slips out of the warriors den behind Frecklenose, and blinks when he spots Buckpaw* You're up earlier than usual. ~ Duskstorm
*flattens her eyes and gives Strongbreeze a devastated look* I'm so sorry, Strongbreeze... *turns back to her mate* Is Berryfrost going to be okay? -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles her daughter* Morning sweetheart. How do you feel? -Frecklenose

I'm fine mama. -Sunflowerpaw

*pads over to Tanglewhisker* You okay? -Darkmist

*noses Tigerfang gently* Maybe you should get checked out. -Scorchgaze
Physically, I think so. She isn't coughing but she's still very weak. Pebblepaw made her a new nest. But emotionally, she's very depressed. ~ Falconstar

*blinks a bit stunned but nots swallowing hard* C-can i see her? please...
Strongbreeze

*gets up as he exits* I woke up early so i figured might aswell do soemthing with my time right?
Buckpaw

*looks up at him tiredly* Im sure im fine just a bit warm today. *says curling up tighter*
Tigerfang

*looks over at Darkmist and nods* Yeah im fine just tired had a late night hunting compettion last night. *says amused*
Tanglewhisker

*makes his way over towards the medicine den and enters*
Swamppaw

*follows the warriors out of the den*
Sunheart
Well if she isn't coughing then we can go see her right? -Sweetbriar

*noses his mate softly* Misty? -Redshadow

*pads over to Thunderpaw* what no breakfast for me? -Blackpaw
Tigerfang I don't want to take any chances. Please just go see the medicine cats. -Scorchgaze

Oh and how was that? *Glances at his brother* -Darkmist

*heads out of the den after everyone else* I'm going to make patrols soon so don't wander too far everyone. *starts to head over to Falconstar* -Wrenflight
Just because she isn't coughing, doesn't mean she isn't sick. She still has every other symptom that Ivyfrost had. Strongbreeze can go see her. ~ Falconstar

How productive of you. I wasn't planning on taking you out until later; why don't you take some of your denmates on a hunt? I would rather you stay out of camp today anyway. ~ Duskstorm

I'm alive, *wheezes* Barely. But Briarpaw is being quiet... ~ Mistybreeze

You get the other half of my mouse. *tosses it to him* ~ Blackpaw
*eyes widen at him and moves to his side* Falconstar please. -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles her comfortingly before lightly nudging the apprentice, calling her name**stiffens when he gets no response* -Redshadow

I'll take that. *settles down and digs in, glancing at her* You look exhausted. -Blackpaw
*nods his thanks looking at Sweetbriar gently before quickly making his way in* Berry?
Strongbreeze

*steps into the den* Is everyone doing okay?
Swamppaw

*yawns tiredly getting to his paws and quietly making it out of the warriors den to check on briarpaw*
Crowtail

*nods getting to his paws and slowly makes his way out* Im sure im fine though.
Tigerfang

I lost. *snorts* To Ambershade.
Tanglewhsiker

Sweetbriar, stop. I was awake all night helping the medicine cats and checking on the others. Pebblepaw says she's sick, so until she's cleared, I forbid you to see Berryfrost! ~ Falconstar

Didn't sleep very well. ~ THunderpaw
I'm forbidden?! B-But what if I just sit on the far side of the den? -Sweetbriar

Bad dreams? -Blackpaw

It's Briarpaw. *looks to Swamppaw* Seems like she passed in the night...-Redshadow

I'd rather be safe then sorry. *follows his mate* -Scorchgaze
NO! *snarls, loosing his temper* A Clan leader's word is law, and I don't care if we're mates, Sweetbriar, if you can't remember the Warrior Code then you can sleep in the apprentice's den tonight! Stop. Questioning. Me.~ Falconstar

*side eyes him, weary* Something like that. You? ~ Thunderpaw

*pops into the medicine cat den* Morning. *yawns* How's Briarpaw? ~ Pebblepaw
What? *says quickly making his way over to her nest* Briarpaw? *says shakingly before looking back at Pebblepaw eyes wide*
Swamppaw

I know i know..You worry just as much as i do. *says before making his way in*
Tigerfang

*spots the others making their way and follows them in quickly*
Crowtail

*makes his way closer* Berryfrost? *says gently laying down besides her*
Strongbreeze
*freezes* What about Briarpaw? ~ Pebblepaw
I-im sorry... *stammers out stepping away from the nest so he could get closer*
Swamppaw

*makes his way in hearing everything*
Crowtail

*nods his head* Oh okay so anyone and dont we need warriors with us aswell? *says curiously* Or are you taking us out?
Buckpaw
*pads over to them quickly* Sweetbriar I'm putting you on a border patrol of the Goldenclan border. Take Duskstorm and Frecklenose and whoever else you think could use some time out of camp. *nudges her gently* Go on. -Wrenflight

*pads over to her sister, keeping her muzzle shut for fear that if she didn't she'd lose a grip on her temper or the tears that both started welling up in her* -Sweetbriar

*curls her tail around her sister's shoulders* Duskstorm! Border patrol. Anyone else you want to bring? -Frecklenose

Pretty much the same. I didn't get much rest at all. -Blackpaw

I'm sorry Pebblepaw. Your sister didn't make it. -Redshadow
*stops hearing about Briarpaw* StarClan not an apprentice too...-Scorchgaze

*sprints after Crowtail* Crowtail what's happening?! What's going on?! -Featherwing
*takes a step back out of the den looking at Featherwing tears forming in his eyes shaking his head silently*
Crowtail

*looks at his friends sadly before looking back at the apprentice* She was so young..
Tigerfang

*yawns tiredly looking around the den*
Driftpaw
You've left camp without warriors before, haven't you? *flicks him with his tail, then joins Frecklenose and Sweetbriar, giving Falconstar a look* ~ Duskstorm

Good job, Wrenflight. Send out hunting patrols as well. *turns and pads towards the medicine cat den, tail lashing* ~ Falconstar

Can't imagine why. ~ Thunderpaw

*buries his muzzle in her cold fur* Oh, no... Briarpaw... ~ Pebblepaw

*hears Featherwing and bolts out of the den* Dad?! ~ Cloudpaw
*makes his way towards the exit of the den wanting some fresh air and stops infront of Falconstar and swallows hard* Falconstar..Briarpaw didn't make it..
Swamppaw

*sees Cloudpaw make her way out quickly and follows*
Driftpaw

*puffs out amused and nods making his way towards the apprentice den watching the two run past him confused but shrugs it off*
Buckpaw
Crowtail... Crowtail no..no no no please tell me she's okay. *whimpers and rushed past him into the den* -Featherwing

Poor thing... At least she walks with StarClan now. -Scorchgaze

You were squirming a lot. -Blackpaw

*nods and pads over to Shiverwind* Maybe you will get your chance with Sweetbriar after all. That was rough. -Wrenflight

Let's just go. *hurries out of camp* -Sweetbriar

*flicks her tail for Duskstorm to follow as she catches up to her sister* Sweet please don't cry. I'm sure it's just all this stress and he'll apologize once he comes to his senses. -Frecklenose

That's not it. *sniffs and shakes away her tears with a quick flick of her head* Berryfrost is suffering and I hate that I can't be there for her. After all she's done for me. But we've got a patrol to do. Let's not harp on this now. -Sweetbriar

But what if I want to? I should rip his nuts off for they way he talked to you. -Frecklenose
*overhears Swamppaw* Briarpaw is DEAD? ~ Cloudpaw

*closes his eyes, murmuring a prayer to StarClan under his breath* Okay. Bring her body out, and the elders will bury it. ~ Falconstar
Well maybe it's because you forced me to sleep in your nest, and you- tugged on my ears and- made- inappropriate comments! ~ Thunderpaw

I heard. I can't believe he told her she would sleep in the apprentice den! *shrugs* I guess he's not as soft on her as I thought. ~ Shiverwind

*clears his throat* Yeah, I would advise against ripping off my brother's balls. ~ Duskstorm
*stops infront of the apprentice den* Hey Pantherpaw? You in there?
Buckpaw

*stops and looks over at Cloudpaw nodding to her sadly before looking up at Falconstar and nodding again* okay i will.. *says making his way to Scorchgaze and Tigerfang*
Swamppaw

*sits outside the medicine den staring at the ground*
Crowtail

*stops behind Cloudpaw a bit confused* Cloudpaw what happened? Whats going on?
Driftpaw

*nudges Berryfrost* Berryfrost? You okay?
Strongbreeze
She's dead, Driftpaw. *whimpers* ~ Cloudpaw

*sniffles* I'm sorry, Strongbreeze... I tried really hard not to loose them. ~ Berryfrost
Well how was I supposed to know you were so sensitive? It's not like you made it particularly easy for me either. You kept backing up into him and rubbing against me. -Blackpaw

Guess not. Well do you feel up for a hunting patrol? -Wrenflight

As would I. *gives Frecklenose a look as they get to the Goldenclan border* I understand where he's coming from. His clan is experiencing the worst cough case we've seen in who knows how long. Cats are dying. We have no medicine cat to train an apprentice so the clan just has to manage somehow. He's got a lot going on right now. He doesn't need me adding to that. I'll apologize once he's not so busy. -Sweetbriar

*scoffs* YOU apologize? I think you should just withhold sex for a while. Really make him think about what he did. *gives her an amused look* -Frecklenose

*bumps her lightly* Thanks for the advice but that's not really my style. -Sweetbriar

I think I'm giving good advice here! Right Duskstorm? -Frecklenose
*pads out with a yawn and stretch* What's up? -Pantherpaw

Swamppaw can you take a quick look at Tigerfang? I'll take care of Briarpaw. -Scorchgaze
I did NOT. You're-- lying! ~ Thunderpaw

Sure. Who else? ~ Shiverwind

You might as well claim to be witholding sex; he's probably going to withhold it from you, now. ~ Duskstorm

*rustles in the bushes* ~ ???
*strokes her gently with his tail* Its okay Berryfrost...its okay...I know you tried your best but what matters is that you are okay right now...and..and we can always try again cant we? *noses her* We have the future to look forward to you just have to focus on getting better right now, and ill be here the whole time.
Strongbreeze

*looks at Crowtail then his sister before looking towards the den horrified* B-but...she was..*chokes out before not being able to finish the conversation*
Driftpaw

*nods* Yea i can do that.. *says before moving up to Tigerfang checking on him and frowns* He has a bit of a fever it seems Scorchgaze..*calls over to him* He should stay in the medicine den*
Swamppaw

*glances at his mate and nods to the apprentice before going to make his own nest*
Tigerfang

Bout time you are up..*keeps his eyes on the chaos that was the medicine den* Wanna get some apprentices with me to hunt? Duskstorm wants to keep us out of the camp for the day.
Buckpaw
Why would I lie about that?! -Blackpaw

Anyone you want. Even your bestie. -Wrenflight

Well that's hardly fair! He's the one that lost his temper. -Sweetbriar

Tough life you've got Sweet. *stops, ears perked at the rustling* -Frecklenose

*wraps his tail around his kits* -Featherwing

J-Jist a fever? -Scorchgaze

Yeah what's going on now? -Pantherpaw
*noses Featherwing* Come on...we..we should get out of the medicine cats way Featherwing...We..Need to prepare for her vigil..
Crowtail

*sighs* I dont know for sure i dont know anything anymore...*says frustrated and goes back to his herbs to make sure he had stock*
Swamppaw

Scorchgaze im sure ill be fine i dont have a cough.. *says quietly not to disturb the others*
Tigerfang

Im not sure...I think someone else passed away..But the only cats in there were Mistybreeze and Briarpaw..but seeing the reactino to Briarpaws family...*scoffs* I liked her to..
Buckpaw

*whimpers quietly as he leaves the den* -Featherwing

*brushes his tail comfortingly over his grandson* I'll come check on you later Tigerfang. -Scorchgaze

*presses against him* Poor Briarpaw..she was fine just a day or two ago! -Sunflowerpaw
•takes a step towards the medicine den and stops himself just wanting to see his sister one more time and flattens his ears leaning again Cloudpaw•
Driftpaw

•noses him• It’s okay..•says more trying to tell himself that• She…she is with Smokepaw.
Crowtail

•nods smiling weakly at him before curling up•
Tigerfang

I know..that just worries me more about more of us having it now..I mean Driftpaw was the last one close to her right? So should we all stay away from him just incase he might have it?
Buckpaw

•makes his way back to Hushpool in the warriors den• Well looks like Fluffy lost another kit.
Skyheart
She's just so young. Just like he was. *pulls the rest of his kits close* -Featherwing

*sits outside the den, watching anxiously* -Scorchgaze

Probably but if he seems the medicine cats and they say he's okay it should be fine. -Sunflowerpaw

What happened? *sits up with a stretch* -Hushpool
Its not fair..Why take her away..*wraps his tail around Cloudpaw and Driftpaw*
Crowtail

Yeah but until then i dont know if i can trust it not with how fast this sickness hits. *points out*
Buckpaw

Seems Briarpaw passed away in her sleep. She got sick. *says starting to groom her*
Skyheart
*buries his face into his shoulder* No one else is going near the medicine cat den. I can't lose any more of my family. -Featherwing

Yeah I guess that's true. -Sunflowerpaw

You'd think StarClan would spare apprentices from this illness. Especially ones that are barely older than kits. -Hushpool

*peaks out from the nursery before turning back to his mate and kits* It was definitely a good decision for us to stay in here. It's a nightmare out there. -Treetail
*nods* Well besides Pebblepaw..Oh starclan i hope he is okay...*nudges them* Come on lets go sit down somewhere..*says before leading them away from the medicine cat den*
Crowtail

Well i was told to get apprentices who can hunt to hunt anyone you want to invite? So far its you and i was going to ask Pantherpaw.
Buckpaw

You would think but here we are wtaching the young die.
Skyheart

*sighs* How bad is it?
Flintstripe

*follows him, stroking his kits gently with his tail* -Featherwing

I want my brother to come too. I don't want him getting sick. -Sunflowerpaw

What a nightmare. You better stay far away from the den. -Hushpool

It sounds like my little sister Briarpaw passed away. Your sister and Falconstar seem to have had their first big fight. -Treetail
*snuggles besides them quietly*
Driftpaw

Well yo uwill have to get him away from Thunderpaw then.
Buckpaw

oh you know i will. *says quickly* Just make sure you do the same got it?
Skyheart

*sighs* Im sorry Treetail...*curls his tail around his sons worriedly* You two dont leave this den unless you have to make dirt got it and you have to leave with one of us at all times.
Flintstripe

*flattens his ears and nods* Okay papa..
Flamekit
*pads over to them* I'm sorry for your loss. *rests his tail against Driftpaw's back* -Badgerpaw

Maybe she could come too? -Sunflowerpaw

Of course. *nuzzles him* Thank StarClan none of our kits are sick. -Hushpool

*nods and snuggles against him* -Ivorykit

Hopefully this will all be over soon. *curls up around them, grooming his mate's shoulders* -Treetail
•sighs and smiles at Badgerpaw• Thanks Badgerpaw..
Crowtail

•presses against Badgerpaw as he approaches•
Driftpaw

You can say that again. Though I don’t want to jinx it.
Skyheart

You are feeling okay right Ivorykit?
Flintstripe

Papa can we have something to eat?
Flamekit
*rubs his back comfortingly* I'm sorry bunny. I know how close you two were. -Badgerpaw

That's true. *leans against him, deep in thought* What are you going to do when I die some day? -Hushpool

Yeah papa I feel fine. I don't feel hot or anything. -Ivorykit

Of course. You boys wait here. I'll go and catch us something fresh. -Treetail