Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28801-28850 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Should we tell Falconstar or someone then?
Buckpaw

Does that mean you aswell Scorchgaze? You know you shouldn't even be in there.
Tigerfang

*makes his way over to his sister* Briarpaw? *says gently* Hey Briarpaw wake up..
Driftpaw

*nods* Thanks Berryfrost..Means alot.
Swamppaw

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*narrows his eyes at her* I could have?! You say that like you've got all the experience. -Blackpaw

*flattens her ears at the words of her friend's potential death* I'm going to get moss. She and the medicine cat apprentices will need fresh nests. *rushes from the den* -Sweetbriar

Ohh well why don't you tell them that. -Wrenflight

*pads over to her brother* Hey new deputy. You might need to deal with that soon. -Frecklenose

*sighs heavily as he watches Sweetbriar storm off* How could I forget that being Falconstar's deputy would put me smack in the middle of his and Sweet's business. -Wrenflight
Yeah should we do it now? -Sunflowerpaw

Yes that means me too. I'll be keeping to myself for a bit just to make sure I'm not showing any symptoms. -Scorchgaze

Driftpaw...*wheezes, holding back a cough* Don't get close...I don't want you getting sick.. -Briarpaw
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
I'm being honest, Blackpaw. If you're insecure, then go practice kissing somebody else. Now, are we done here? ~ Thunderpaw

It does not have to put you in their business. She's your sister, but he's your Clan leader. *eyes Frecklenose, then shakes her head* They're mates now. Let them fight it out, and then they'll have crazy sex later. ~ Shiverwind

*watches the spot where his mate was standing, then sighs.* *takes a moment to compose himself and lick his fur down, then walks out of his den* ~ Falconstar

*smiles at him* You're welcome... for the record, I think you're doing great. *winces as she feels another stomach pain* ~ Berryfrost
last edited hace más de un año
Yeah we're done. -Blackpaw

Did you seriously have to say that?! I don't want to hear that at all. -Wrenflight

Get used to it. I'm sure now that you'll have to go to his day every day for meetings and check ins you'll be hearing a lot of things. *pads over by the medicine cat den, but keeping her distance* -Frecklenose
Good. Let me know when you need the pulp reapplied. *turns and storms out of camp* ~ Thunderpaw

*nudges him* Lucky you. I bet their love life is hot. ~ Shiverwind
*nods spotting Falconstar* Cmon Falconstar just cmae out of his den*
Buckpaw

*sighs* Fine just remember your promise to not push yourself and stop when you need to. *eyes him* I dont want anything happening to you..
Tigerfang

*stops and watches her worriedly before realizing whats happening* O-okay ill be right back im going to get dad..*says before quickly making his way out a little panicked* D-dad Briarpaw is sick..
Driftpaw

*stops looking terrified hearing that*
Crowtail

*sits up* Well do you three want to do something to get our minds off all this?
Foxclaw

*gets to his paws quickly* Everything okay? You looked like you were in pain.
Swamppaw
You know, if you're really into Sweetbriar you missed your chance to pounce. She's got the tom of her dreams and I doubt she'll give that up. -Wrenflight

I promise Tigerfang. After today I'll really take it easy. I love you. *pads over to Falconstar* Should we move the apprentices and Berryfrost now? -Scorchgaze

*hurries over to Falconstar and Scorchgaze* Um excuse me Falconstar. Buckpaw and I heard Cloudpaw coughing. -Sunflowerpaw

*returns to the den to start building the nests* -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Duskstorm* You aren't feeling sick are you? -Frecklenose

Oh gosh please no. *hurries to the apprentice den* -Featherwing

The clan could definitely use more prey. -Bloodmoon
Just the same stomach cramps... ~ Berryfrost

Yes, please! What are you thinking? ~ Ambershade

Obviously I know that. Otherwise I wouldn't be giving you oral sex in the forest. ~ Shiverwind

*turns to Sunflowerpaw and Buckpaw* You did? When? ~ Falconstar

*shakes his head* Right as rain. You? ~ Duskstorm

*presses against Pebblepaw, watching their dads in fear* ~ Cloudpaw
Fair enough. How fortunate am I that my sister got the tom she's been after for year just so I could get lucky. -Wrenflight

Just a few minutes ago. She said it was only a tickle in her throat but still. -Sunflowerpaw

The same. We can't afford to use any more good warriors. *sighs heavily* I can't believe Ivyfrost is just gone. -Frecklenose

*helps Briarpaw to the medicine cat den* Can you make it inside okay sweetheart? -Featherwing

Yes daddy. *looks at her family worriedly before padding into the den and picking a nest as another round of coughs goes through her* -Briarpaw
Want me to get you anything for that? *says quickly* Same with you two over there Redshadow?
Swamppaw

Well lets get hunting then. *says geting up* Bet i can out hunt you Ambershade. *teases*
Tanglewhisker

*looks Pebblepaw and CLoudpaw* You two stay here we will be right back..
Crowtail

*steps back for them to enter and looks over at his other siblings worriedly*
Driftpaw

Love you aswell. *says before making his way towards the elders den*
Tigerfang

Just a little bit ago near the prey pile we were all eating and sharing a meal....*stops and looks at Sunflowerpaw * We shared a vole with her..
Buckpaw

Of course, she may become available if this fight with Falconstar is serious. I expect you to update me as soon as you find out. ~ Shiverwind

*huffs, frustrated* I thought I made it clear that anyone who feels even a tickle should see the medicine cats... fine. Thank you both for telling me. *strides over to Cloudpaw and Pebblepaw* Cloudpaw, I've been told that you have a cough. It is extremely irresponsible of you to keep that to yourself. ~ Cloudpaw

*flattens her ears, looking at Featherwing and Briarpaw* I was going to tell Pebblepaw, but Ivyfrost is sick, and now Briarpaw, and I didn't want to tell Crowtail... ~ Cloudpaw

I'll check her, Falconstar. ~ Pebblepaw

*nods* Good. If you don't think it's serious then send her back to the apprentice den. Your den is crowded as it is. ~ Falconstar

Whatever you can spare that will help with the pain. ~ Berryfrost

Some wet moss, please? ~ Mistybreeze

You're on! *purrs* ~ Ambershade

*makes his way over to his siblings* Im scared...*says quietly as they finish talking to Falconstar*
Driftpaw

*nods quickly making his way to soak some moss for the both of them and grabs a poppy seed for Berryfrost* Its not much but it will help Berryfrost. *says setting it down and brings the moss to Mistybreeze*
Swamppaw

*looks at Foxclaw and Bloodmoon* Well lets go you two i have a compeption to win.
Tanglewhisker

*rolls his eyes getting up* Ambershade please kick his tail in.
Foxclaw
I definitely won't. I don't want to lose my friend with benefits to my sister. -Wrenflight

*nods* Water for Mistybreeze. I'm okay. -Redshadow

*finishes the nests in her and Falconstar's den**pads to the medicine cat den, staying just outside* Berryfrost. *calls in softly* We're going to have you moved to the leaders den here in a bit. I made a nest for you. Full of fluffy moss and feathers just like you like it. -Sweetbriar

I knew they were gonna turn this into a competition. *purrs to her mate and heads for the entrance* -Bloodmoon
*follows after Bloodmoon* I have faith in Ambershade to win.
Foxclaw

*follows his mate and daughter* Briarpaw if you were sick why didnt you let anyone know? *says calmly before spotting his sisters body and winces*
Crowtail

*looks at Sweetbriar* They are moving her? Is that good or bad?
Strongbreeze

*looks up at the noise spotting his parents and sister*
Swamppaw
How is Briarpaw? *has his ear against Cloudpaw's chest* Good news, I think you just coughed in front of some paranoid cats. ~ Pebblepaw

*sigh of relief* Yeah, I thought so. But I don't understand why they snitched instead of just asking me about it. ~ Cloudpaw

Thank you. *licks it up, then louder, weakly* Thank you, Sweetbriar! ~ Berryfrost

*pads over to Sweetbriar* You need to go ahead and make your own nest in the warriors den. ~ Falconstar

Tanglewhisker was never the best hunter. This will be easy! ~ Ambershade

That would be pretty embarrassing for you. ~ Shiverwind

I don't know, Tanglewhisker and Pantherpaw did well hunting together the last time we visited the other camp before we rejoined. -Bloodmoon

It just hit me today. *moans slightly in pain as she lays down* -Briarpaw

Hun let's let her rest. *nudges his mate out of the den with a worried expression* StarClan please let her be okay. -Featherwing

I told Falconstar we should move her just so that she doesn't catch this cold since she doesn't have a cough. We're going to put her with the medicine cats in Falconstar and I's den. *turns to Falconstar* I will later. I want to watch and make sure she gets to the den okay. -Sweetbriar

Mmhmm. So even if they do split up I'm keeping the secret from you. *nips her ear* -Wrenflight
Don't forget who's training Pantherpaw, *replies, teasing* ~ Ambershade

*pads over to his parents* I'll keep an eye on Briarpaw, dads. ~ Pebblepaw

Take your time. But I'm not sleeping in it, so if you don't make it before sundown, you'll be cuddling with your Clanmates for warmth. ~ Falconstar

You're so petty, keeping me away from my happiness. *looks at Falconstar and his mate* Want to take a bet on if this escalades into another fight? ~ Shiverwind
Ahhh that's right. *laughs a bit* Taking all the credit? -Bloodmoon

Okay sweetheart. *brushes his head with his tail* Just be safe yourself. We don't want you to get sick. -Featherwing

What do you mean you aren't sharing a nest with me? -Sweetbriar

Knowing how stubborn my sister can be, it will probably escalate. -Wrenflight
I think I deserve that credit! Pantherpaw is a challenge some days, *laughs* ~ Ambershade

I'll be careful. Cloudpaw is okay, by the way. I checked her. ~ Pebblepaw

You said yourself that I've been in the medicine cat den a lot these last few days. I'm not sleeping in a den crowded with my Clanmates. I'll sleep outside our den, in case the medicine cats need anything. ~ Falconstar

But it's Falconstar. ~ Shiverwind
No surprise there. Don't feel bad if you need to cuff her now and then. -Bloodmoon

*sighs in relief* Thank StarClan. That's one weight off our shoulders. -Featherwing

But I've already been around you so I might as well sleep there with you. -Sweetbriar

You think that makes a difference? She may love him but I guarantee her hard head will override that. -Wrenflight
She listens pretty well! I haven't had to cuff her.... yet. *scents the air* ~ Ambershade

I'm done arguing with you tonight, Sweetbriar. The decision is made. ~ Falconstar

I'm just thinking that if I spent a year trying to win an unattainable tom, then once I had them, I would tread lightly. ~ Shiverwind
*Nods following Featherwing and sighs in releif* Thank starclan she is okay aswell..*looks back towards Briarpaw* Just make sure you take care of your sister okay? *noses Pebblepaws head* And stay safe yourself.
Crwotail

*waits impatiently outside the medicine den* Im sure they had their reasons Cloudpaw but all that matters is you are okay.
Driftpaw

*looks amused* Well i guess you could say that we won the hunting competition last time then since you want to take your apprentices credit. *swishes his tail playfully*
Tanglewhisker

*cant help but laugh at the bickering*
Foxclaw

*nudges Sunflowerpaw* Well least we know if she is sick no one else will get sick from her right?
Buckpaw
I will. I'll come get you if there are any changes. ~ Pebblepaw

Maybe, but still. That was petty of them. ~ Cloudpaw

*nips at his tail* Your just jealous that you don't have an apprentice to take credit of! ~ Ambershade

Well Foxclaw and I will be the judge of who wins this time. So let's get hunting. -Bloodmoon

I'm not arguing I'm just..*huffs in frustration* Fine. Good night. *leaves to the warriors den* -Sweetbriar

Well if he's willing to let her go over one argument then it might be your time to steal her. -Wrenflight

Yeah that's true. -Sunflowerpaw
*shoulders Tanglewhisker* You're on! *follows the scent she latched onto* ~ Ambershade

*pads into the medicine cat den and helps Pebble and Swamp get situated* ~ Falconstar

Think I should go and make my move now? ~ Shiverwind

*pads into the apprentice den, ready to sleep the day off* ~ Thunderpaw

Don't you dare. *tugs her ear lightly* Let's get some rest. It's been a long day and something else me it's going to be even longer tomorrow. -Wrenflight

*pads into the den, going easy on his shoulder* Before you settle in, my nest could use a fluff. -Blackpaw
I know you will. *says before making his way out of the den casting one more look towards his sisters body*
Crowtail

Well just know that i would never do that to you or any of our siblings in this case. *says head butting her gently*
Driftpaw

Oh whatever! *says sniffing the air*
Tanglewhisker

*sniffs the air holding back a laugh*
Foxclaw

*watches her go and looks at Falconstar* Can i atelast help her move? She is my mate..
Strongbreeze

Well what do you want to do now? I did see Briarpaw get moved to the Medicine den aswell.
Buckpaw
I hate to say it, but I think you're right. *lays her head on his* You're tense.... sleep in my nest tonight? ~ Shiverwind

I hate you. *stands and rips the moss lining out of her nest, and walks over to Blackpaw's nest, and drops in it* ~ Thunderpaw

Of course not! I don't know what I expected out of them. Sunflowerpaw can't see past Buckpaw, and it was probably his idea. ~ Cloudpaw

*sighs* Stay out of the den, Strongbreeze. I know it's hard, but you'll be no help to anyone if you get sick. You can watch her from afar. ~ Falconstar
*guides his mate out and hugs him tightly* I'm so so sorry love. -Featherwing

I guess we should just get some sleep. -Sunflowerpaw

How could I refuse an offer like that? *leads her to the warriors den* -Wrenflight

You know, just for that comment I think you should share my nest. -Blackpaw
*watches his parents leave, then ducks back inside the den and finishes caring for their patients for the night* Swamppaw, are you ready to move dens? ~ Pebblepaw

It would be very easy to refuse that offer if you weren't in love with me. ~ Shiverwind

*considers biting him again, but decides to meet his challenge.* Your wish is my command, apparently. *lays down in his nest* Too bad your nest is so small. ~ Thunderpaw
Yeah honestly that sounds about right...Buckpaw and his siblings always make things difficult for us.. *noses her* Come one wanna head to the den and get some rest?
Driftpaw

*sighs and nods his head* Okay...*steps back and waits just wanting to see his mate*
Strongbreeze
Yeah. Let's go. *leans against him as they walk* It'll be just the two of us tonight... no Pebblepaw, or Briarpaw. ~ Cloudpaw

*feels a twinge of sympathy for Strongbreeze, but doesn't waver* *settles outside his den, on the ground, keeping a watchful eye over his Clan* ~ Falconstar
You wouldn't have offered in the first place if you weren't in love with me. *lays in her nest and pats the spot beside him* -Wrenflight

*joins his mate in the elders den* Finally time for sleep. -Scorchgaze

*notices her brother in Shiverwind's nest and settles into his empty nest* -Sweetbriar

Well I'm going to get some shut eye. Good night Duskstorm. -Frecklenose
*leads her to the den* Yea...But Pebblepaw is a medicine cat so he was never going to be sharing the den again anyways. *says trying his best to be cheerful* And Briarpaw...She will be fine soon with Pebblepaw watching her.
Driftpaw

Its not your fault...*says quietly* Im just...Im going to miss her you know? Its like when Blackpelt passed away for you..
Crowtail

*nods* Come on. *yawns tiredly making his way to the den spotting Cloudpaw and Driftpaw*
Buckpaw

*darts off catching the scent of a vole*
Tanglewhisker

*watches him go* Well he is off let it begin.
Foxclaw
That's true. It won't be like this for long. ~ Cloudpaw

*considers biting him again, but decides to meet his challenge.* Your wish is my command, apparently. *lays down in his nest* Too bad your nest is so small. ~ Thunderpaw

Goodnight, Frecklenose. *flicks her with his tail, heading to his nest* *stops when he notices Sweetbriar by herself* Lovers spat? ~ Duskstorm
*looks up at him and turns away a bit* Can say that again.
Tigerfang

*settles down in his nest and stretches out* Just make sure if you think you are feeling anythring off let one of us know okay Cloudpaw? And i will do the same.
Driftpaw

*nods quickly* Yeah..I think i have everything settled..*looks at Berryfrost* Are you ready to move to Falconstars den?
Swamppaw.
Of course I'll tell you if I get the cough, Driftpaw. *looks at Sunflowerpaw and Buckpaw pointedly* I'll be careful about what else I say to anyone, though. ~ Cloudpaw

Y-yes. I think so. *stands to her paws, wincing* ~ Berryfrost
It's only because your big tail is taking up so much room. *pulls her closer to him* Problem solved. -Blackpaw

Are you okay? -Scorchgaze

I know. Just know no matter what I'm here for you. -Featherwing

*snuggles into their nest* -Sunflowerpaw

Unfortunately. He doesn't want me getting sick so he's sleeping on his own. -Sweetbriar
*follows her gaze spotting the two and gives her a reassuring look* Dont let them get to you, you are better then that.
Driftpaw

*catches her look and shrugs it off making his way to the nest*
Buckpw

*watches her worriedly* Still alot of pain? *says moving besides her to help* Pebblepaw can you just make sure Mistybreeze has everything she needs and Briarpaw aswell?
Swamppaw
Yeah im fine just tired is all. *sighs and makes room for him*
Tigerfang

I know you are. Come on we should head to our nest and get some sleep..
Crowtail

*lays down besdies her casting a glance over at Blackapw and Thunderpaw * What in starclan?
Buckpaw

*glares at him, before quickly kissing him* Goodnight, dear. ~ Thunderpaw

Sounds like Falconstar, *shrugs* Sorry you have to suffer with all of us in a cramped den again. ~ Duskstorm

*stifles her frustration when they both practically ignore her* "Yeah... jerks." *gets comfortable in her nest, dwelling on it* ~ Cloudpaw

I already did. They're both fine. ~ Pebblepaw
Keep that up and I won't let you get any sleep. *tugs on one of her ears lightly before laying his head down* -Blackpaw

Well sleep soundly handsome. -Scorchgaze

*nods and heads to the den, settling into their nest* -Featherwing

It could always be worse. -Sweetbriar

Duskstorm you better not be trying to steal my sister from your brother. *gives him a lighthearted tease* -Frecklenose

*eyes Cloudpaw unsurely, but shrinks into her nest, trying to avoid confrontation* -Sunflowerpaw
Keep talking like that to me and we'll have to get our own den, *retorts cockily, laying down as well* *closes her eyes and inwardly swallows the tightness in her throat, her skin rapidly growing hot* *forces her breathing to sound normal as suddenly, every one of her senses felt foggy and hot* ~ Thunderpaw

All I'm saying is, if he kicks you out of his den permanently, my nest is always available, Sweetbriar. ~ Duskstorm

*glares at Sunflowerpaw one last time before closing her eyes* ~ Cloudpaw
*feels the heat from her skin against his own* Are you all right? You feel really warm. -Blackpaw

shakes her head in amusement* Thanks for the offer, but I'd have to pass. -Sweetbrair

I can't believe you, Duskstorm. Flirting with my sister right in front of me. -Frecklenose
*watches his sister for a moment longer blinking confused before shrugging and curling up with Sunflowerpaw*
Buckpaw

*sighs wathcing Cloudpaw before curling up*
Driftpaw

Oh okay..well help me with Berryfrost then. *says making his way slowly with her*
Swamppaw

You sleep well aswell. *says tiredly again before curling up*
Tigerfang

*Follows him in and lays down iwth him*
Crowtail

We're sharing a small nest, mouse-brain. Of course I feel hot. Stop talking to me. ~ Thunderpaw

Only because I have to watch you and Tanglewhisker from across camp! ~ Duskstorm
Okay okay. Go to sleep then. *closes his eyes* -Blackpaw

*laughs quietly and curls up* Go to sleep, mouse-brain. -Frecklenose

Good night you guys. -Sweetbriar

Night sis. -Frecklenose
*gets on Berryfrost's other side, supporting her* ~ Pebblepaw