Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27451-27500 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*blinks awake at Sunheart's sounds* Ready to head back home? -Scorchgaze

*grooms his gently, trying to soothe him* -Bloodmoon
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*sighs and nods* Yea im ready to go. *says half heartedly* Looks over at Frecklenose* Are you heading back with us?
Sunheart

*grumbles at the sound and gets up nudging his mate* Cmon love looks like we are leaving soon.
Skyheart

*sighs in releif at her touch* Morning Bloodmoon. *lets out a soft purr*
Foxclaw
No I think I need to stay here. Swamppaw has been going through so much stress and he's all alone here. I think I need to stay for my baby until he's ready to join us back at the new camp. *pads over to him and licks his shoulder gently* Watch over our other kits and yourself okay? Take care Sunheart. *pads out of the den and over to the medicine cat den to check on her son* -Frecklenose

*nudges his mate gently* Time to get up. -Scorchgaze

*stretches* Mmm I hope today is an eventful day. -Hushpool

*stands with a stretch* -Featherwing

Good morning. *licks his face gently, groggy from lack of sleep* Are you feeling okay? -Bloodmoon
*blinks at her lick and watches her pad out before sighing and getting ot his paws to and makes his way out of the den*
Sunheart

*grumbles tiredly* Is it really?
Tigerfang

For who you or someone else. *teases*
Skyheart

*nods his head* Im feel a little better...You look like a mess. *chuckles the best he could* Did you sleep at all?
Foxclaw

*purrs softly* yes it is. Come on, I let us sleep in past dawn. -Scorchgaze

*follows after his brother* Thank StarClan everything worked out all right. *nuzzles his shoulder* -Featherwing

All of the above. *purrs as she gets up and starts out* -Hushpool

Of course not. How could I sleep knowing you're in so much pain? -Bloodmoon
*sighs and gets to his paws tiredly* Okay okay im up
Tigerfang

Yea for now atleast...Honestly i dont know if im even safe at the other camp at this point..
Sunheart

*looks up at his mother as she enters* Mama!
Swamppaw

*looks at his sister* Mornin Freckle.
Flintstripe

*snorts and gets to his paws and follows her*
Skyheart

*huffs* You need to sleep to you know even though im hurt you could still get sick if you dont.
Foxclaw
*nuzzles him before padding out of the den, heading for the exit* -Scorchgaze

Don't worry, I'll talk to Ivyfrost and Wrenflight to ensure no one will dare try anything. Falconstar made a decision and everyone needs to accept it. -Featherwing

Morning. *purrs and nuzzles her son* How's my darling doing? -Frecklenose

*looks up tiredly* Is that auntie? -Ivorykit

I'll be okay. *licks his cheek* I just like being able to watch over you while you rest. -Bloodmoon
*follows after him* So how are you feeling today are you still a bit stressed out? *says curiously*
Tigerfang

*nods* Well hopefully they all decide to follow it.
Sunheart

Im good mama tired but good. *purrs loudly*
Swamppaw

It sure is. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*looks at her gently and attempts to sit up and winces painfully but manages* You are the sweetest though i know how much you hate that word. *licks her cheek gently*
Foxclaw
A bit? I wish it was only a bit. I'm concerned about the safety of so many of my clan mates. Sunheart could have been the one to attack Foxclaw and who is to say he wouldn't do it again. Hushpool or Skyheart could very likely try to take matters into their own paws once left alone at the new camp. There's so much tension in the clan. *sighs heavily* It's moments like this that make me wish I was retired already. But I feel like I'd also go stir crazy laying around all day every day. I just need a break. -Scorchgaze

I'll be sure to talk to Skyheart and Hushpool. -Featherwing

Well hopefully now that everything has calmed down a bit you can get some rest. -Frecklenose

Is she going to be staying with us? -Ivorykit

*watches him worriedly* Should you be sitting up like that? -Bloodmoon
*presses against him* Well i've been thinking about it and well remember awhile ago when uh me you, Crowtail and Featherwing did that thing? Would you by chance want to i dont know try it agian? Maybe that will release some of that stress. *says hating himself for using Hushpools idea*
Tigerfang

I dont even think you can convince those two.
Sunheart

Yea hopefully i dont know how much our supplies will cover..
Swamppaw

Mhmm maybe for a little bit i dont know.
Flintstripe

Im fine Bloodmoon i just need to sit up my body was killing me. *jokes*
Foxclaw
*gives him a surprised look* Do you want to? -Scorchgaze

Trust me, I can talk some sense into them. -Featherwing

Well if you need me to go out and get some herbs for you I will. -Frecklenose

I hope she stays. I miss auntie. -Ivorykit

*kisses him lightly* I'm just so glad you're okay. -Bloodmoon
I mean im not against it..Its just you've been working so hard lately...and i think you deserve a reward.
Tigerfang

Yea im sure you can, use that amazing charm of yours. *says jokingly*
Sunheart

*shakes his head* They are all under the snow now..So i dont think that will do any good but thanks mama.
Swamppaw

I bet you do but now she is here so when you feel all better you can play with her.
Flintstripe

*purrs and winces* Yeah maybe i cant sit up for to long. *says with a huff and lays back down*
Foxclaw
*chuckles slightly* Well that's quite a reward. I can't say I'd mind getting to see my hot mate with two other attractive toms. -Scorchgaze

*scoffs lightheartedly* Something like that. -Featherwing

*nuzzles him* Well let's pray to StarClan none of our other clan mates get hurt. -Frecklenose

*nods* Okay papa. Can I have some water? -Ivorykit

Your cuts don't look as bad anymore. The redness has gone away. -Bloodmoon
*rolls his eyes* Oh dont get ahead of yourself now we still need to ask the other two.
Tigerfang

*sighs as they continue walking* I wish all of this would go away.
Sunheart

*nods his head quickly* Yeah but i guess everything doesnt work out the way you want it to. *says thinking about when he found his fathers fur in Foxclaws claws and thinks if he should tell his mother about it*
Swamppaw

*nods* Ofcourse sit here ill be right back.
Flintstripe

True but they hurt a ton still.
Foxclaw
I was just saying I'd like to see it! I know nothing is set yet! *leads them over the border* -Scorchgaze

It will in time, Sunheart. I know it will. -Featherwing

*purrs happily, listening in on Scorchgaze's conversation* I'm so excited. -Hushpool

Unfortunately not but things always get better. -Frecklenose

I bet. Anything I can do for you? -Bloodmoon
*chuckles following him over the border*
Tigerfang

*nods half heartedly and makes his way over*
Sunheart

Mhmm? *says as he follows her*
Skyheart

I hope so but incase it doesnt we need cats to not get hurt. *sighs*
Swamppaw

*shakes his head* How about get some sleep acutally.
FOxclaw
I know darling. But for now only worry about what we know is going on. Stressing about the future will give you white furs. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Are you sure? I don't want to leave you without help if I'm asleep. -Bloodmoon
I feel like that is already happening mama. *laughs and stops glancing at Bloodmoon and Foxclaw and debates if he should tell her about the fur*
Swamppaw

Ill be fine if anything Redshadow is probably just hovering outside the den.
Foxclaw
What's the matter? -Frecklenose

He is. *purrs in amusement* He poked his head in a few minutes before you woke up. -Bloodmoon
N-nothing mama i was just thinking.
Swamppaw

*chuckles lightly* I assumed so he worries more then you.
Foxclaw

*takes a vole and starts to eat*
Tanglewhisker
Well you know you can always talk to me if you need. Want to grab something to eat with your mother? -Frecklenose

Damn straight. *kisses him again* I love you. I'll be back before sun high. *licks his cheek before leaving the den* -Bloodmoon

*pads in after she leaves* -Redshadow

*joins his son* Morning, early bird. -Darkmist
Oh yes please. *says geting to his paws*
Swamppaw

*watches her fondly and sighs laying his head down wincing at the pain once she was gone* Speakk of the devil. *says seeing hsi father*
Foxclaw

*chuckles hearing that* Morning pa.
Tanglewhisker
Come on then. Growing young toms need to eat. *purrs as she leads him out* -Frecklenose

How you feeling, champ? You can be honest. -Redshadow

How'd you sleep? -Darkmist
*follows her* I wish i could catch my own prey..
Swamppaw

Like i got hit by a monster. *sighs* I dont want Bloodmoon to worry...but everything hurts..just sitting up is painful and exhausting..
Foxclaw

Pretty good nest was comfy like always.
Tanglewhisker
Well how about you and I work on that while I'm here. -Frecklenose

*nods slightly* It'll take your body a while to heal. It won't be an easy process. But I think you need to be honest with your mate. She needs to know where your health is at. -Redshadow

I saw you had a guest. -Darkmist
Really? *says surprised*
Swamppaw

I feel like she already knows how my health is..*sighs* Ill be fine though its kinda like when i broke my leg.
Foxclaw

Mhmm sure did. *looks amused* Is that an issue old man?
Tanglewhisker
Of course! What kind of mother would I be if I didn't help my kits reach their goals?! -Frecklenose

*nods* Exactly. You recovered from that and you will from this too. And just like last time she and I will be right by your side. -Redshadow

*hurries back into the medicine cat den* -Bloodmoon

Well that wasn't much of a nap. -Redshadow

I just need a few minutes. *sniffs around the den, trying to find any hidden evidence like her father suggested* -Bloodmoon

No no no. I'm just warning you if I hear any suspicious noises coming from that nest at night I'm selling you out to Falconstar. *teases* He's very strict on couples not mating in the warriors den. -Darkmist
last edited hace más de un año
That’s true I guess •spots Bloodmoon rushing back to the den surprised at her hurry• Mama I’ll be back.. •says getting to his paws and makes his way back to the den seeing her sniffing around• Uh Bloodmoon what are you doing?
Swamppaw

•purrs and watches his mate confused before Swamppaw came back in•
Foxclaw

Pa you won’t trust me. •cuffs him• I’m not that weird.
Tanglewhisker

•yawns tiredly stretching out going to muzzle his brother and blinks confused when he wasn’t their•
Flamekit

•comes back with a ball of wet moss• Here you go little one
Flintstripe
*turns to Swamppaw* I..I'm sorry I just had a nightmare that the camp ran out of all it's herbs and Foxclaw needed them. I just kind of panic and had to come check that everything was here. -Bloodmoon

Says the cat sleeping with his aunt and technically his cousin. *scratches his ear after bumping him playfully* -Darkmist

*licks Flamekit gently* how'd you sleep, bud? -Treetail

Thank you papa. *laps at it eagerly* -Ivorykit
*tilts his head confused* Do you even know what herbs i used?
Swamppaw

Hey love works differntly for everyone dont judge me. *says givving him a look*
Tanglewhisker

I was kinda cold papa..*says shfting a bit* I miss Ivorykit.
Flamekit

*nods and looks over at the commotion*
Flintstripe
No I just..I don't know I guess lack of sleep is making me kind of out of it. -Bloodmoon

*nudges her lightly* I promise Bloodmoon I'm watching over him. I know you're worried, but you need rest too. -Redshadow

*nods* Sorry. *nuzzles her mate before padding out, blinking sleep from her eyes* -Bloodmoon

I'm not judging, I'm just teasing you. -Frecklenose

I know you do. Hopefully he'll be better soon. -Treetail

What's going on papa? -Ivorykit
What i figured so stay out of our storage you aren't a medicine cat so you shouldn't be looking through the herbs like that you could have damaged them. *grumbles and goes back out to his mother clearly irritated*
Swamppaw

*watches her go and sighs* I hope she is okay.
Foxclaw

I think they are the same with you. *chuckles* So how is sleeping in the den again?
Tanglewhisker

He is okay right papa?
FLamekit

Just some stuff you dont have to worry about it.
Flintsripe
What's wrong darling? -Frecklenose

*waits until he knew Swamppaw was out of earshot* She's fine. Yes she needs sleep, but she's got to doing what we needed before I did. So she's on top of things. *takes her place, sniffing around the herbs* -Redshadow

It's great. Being cooped up is rough. -Darkmist

Your papa said he's doing better. He got some much needed rest though his temperature is still a little high. -Treetail
Cats are snooping around into our herb storage. *grumbles*
Swamppaw

*watches him* What are you doing Redshadow?
Foxclaw

*watches them quietly*
Flintstripe

I bet it is i imagine it was hard to not sleep next to ma. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker

Thats good but he will be out soon though right?
Flamekit
I'm sorry honey. Come on. *nudges a shrew to him* Eat. -Frecklenose

Think about it, if Sunheart was the one who attacked you don't you think his son might hide some evidence? -Redshadow

Of course. I was so lonely. -Darkmist

We don't know for sure unfortunately. -Treetail
*takes the shrew and lays down* I guess they dont trust me to keep track of everything.
Swamppaw

I guess thats fair..You dont think he would hide anything from the clan though do you? I mean sure he is his son..
Foxclaw

Bet you dreamed of mama every night. *say continuing to laugh*
Tanglewhisker

*huffs and snuggles up against him*
Flamekit
*noses him gently* Don't think about it that way. When cats are worried about the ones they love sometimes they go overboard. It has nothing to do with their faith in you. They're just scared for their loved ones. -Frecklenose

Cats do reckless things to protect family. -Redshadow

I mean you're not wrong. -Darkmist

I know bud. Is there anything I can do to make it better? -Treetail
But still you would they would atleast trust us. *sighs* I wish i never became a medicine cat sometimes...I miss Blackpaw and everyone..its lonely here mama..I dont have any friends and everyone treats me like im a kit.
Swamppaw

Yea i guess thats true...Well any luck?
Foxclaw

*grins* So when am i going to have younger siblings?
Tanglewhisker

Can i have a mouse?
Flamekit
*pulls him close* You know if you don't feel like this is right you can change your mind. -Frecklenose

No. *huffs in frustration* But I'll look again later. I won't give up until we find out the truth. -Redshadow

*looks slightly frazzled by the question* I don't know if we'll have more kits. It was such a rough process for your mother. -Darkmist

Of course. *nudges him gently before heading to the pile* -Treetail
I dont wanna give up thuogh mama..Plus they all said i cant be a warrior anyways.
Swamppaw

*nods and stretches out painfully* Starclan i just cant get comfortable.
Foxclaw

*nods* Fair enough im not trying to pressure you to have them pa.
Tanglewhisker

*follows him looking around camp*
Flamekit
Well then, what if I had your brother come here? His mentor is here now anyway. -Frecklenose

Want me to get some extra moss for your bedding? -Redshadow

I know I know. It's just a tough subject for your mom and I. We'd love more kits but we just don't know if it'll happen. -Darkmist

Whatcha thinking about? -Treetail
Id like that...But he has all his friends and Sunflowerpaw and dad over there..I dont want him to give up everything just for me that wouldn't be fair right?
Swamppaw

*Shakes his head* I dont think that would help my body is just cut up and bruised. I just need time right?
Foxclaw

Well least you had me and Dapplepaw.
Tanlewhisker

What its like to be a warrior.
Flamekit
Unless he wanted to. Your brother misses you just as much as you miss him. -Frecklenose

That's true. Well should I let you get rest? -Redshadow

That's true. The best things to ever happen to me. -Darkmist

Well it's a lot of work. There's a lot of responsibility. -Treetail
But wouldnt we be going back to the other camp once im down with my training here? That just seems like a alot of back and fourth just for me.
Swamppaw

*nods* If you dont mind im pretty drained already.. *says closing his eyes*
Foxclaw

Oh im telling ma that and she is going to have your tail.
Tanglewhisker

Is it fun though?
Flamekit
*hugs him tight* I know, but I just want to do whatever I can to make you happy. -Frecklenose

Let me know if you need anything. *makes his way out, but settles down just outside the den* -Redshadow

*swipes at him playfully* She'd agree with me! -Darkmist

It definitely has its benefits. We get to go out as we please, explore the territory and enjoy the forest. -Treetail
I think im okay with just having you hear mama i just wish their were apprentices my age around thats all i guess.
Swamppaw

*nods in response keeping his eyes closed*
Foxclaw

I would think she was the best thing to happen to you.
Tanglewhisker

I wish i could explore with outy getting yeleld at.
Flamekit
I get that. I know they aren't apprentices, but you could spend time with your cousins. They're only a moon or so away from apprentice age. -Frecklenose

She's one of them. You'll understand when you have kits someday. Your mother and I have talked about this. We love each other to death, but what we feel for you kits is just so above anything else. -Darkmist

*chuckles* Give it another moon or two and you can. Well, as long as you have a warrior. -Treetail
I mean i could try...But kits are kits.
Swamppaw

Im sure i will though i hope you dont expect kits to soon. *laugsh*
Tanglewhisker

Really? We are going to be apprentices that soon?
Flamekit
I know. *laughs softly* But Ivorykit is mellow for his age. -Frecklenose

Oh definitely not! I don't want to feel that old! -Darkmist

Just about. *nuzzles him* You've grown so fast. -Treetail
I guess thats true his brother on the other hand ive learned is a brat.
Swamppaw

*chuckles* Mhmm maybe know i want to have kits to make you feel old.
Tanglewhisker

*puffs out proudly as they make it to the freshkiill pile*
Flamekit