Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26801-26850 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Well considering the fact that you wanted to rip your nephew apart I think so. -Scorchgaze

I was slightly hopeful that maybe he'd have tried to turn things around. -Darkmist

Of course. *kisses his cheek* Love you. -Bloodmoon

*pads slowly into the warriors den* Dad? -Blackpaw
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Well what do you want then? *says sourly before stopping and turning to Blackpaw*
Sunheart

Pa he could have killed you. Are you insane? And he was trying to kill me from what it looks like. *say in disbelief*
Tanglewhisker

*purrs and glances over where Scorchgaze and Sunheart were* Wanna listen in?
Foxclaw

*looks into the den behind his brother*
Swamppaw
*looks to his grandkits gently* You can come in boys. -Scorchgaze

*flicks his brother's shoulder lightly with his tail and pads over to them* -Blackpaw

*turns back to Sunheart* I want to make sure you're not planning on continuing what you tried to do yesterday. We're letting you off fairly easy here, Sunheart. We just need to make sure you won't hurt anyone. Whether it be Tanglewhisker, Darkmist or Frecklenose. -Scorchgaze

*looks at his father hopefully* -Blackpaw

*squeezes his eyes shut tighter* I know. Part of me had just hoped....when I woke up this would all have been a terrible nightmare. *he couldn't stop the tear that rolled down his face* I've tried so hard to be there for my brother at every turn. I just can't believe he'd do something like this. To try and harm one of the most important things in this world to me...-Darkmist

You know it. *quiets herself and angles her ears towards them* -Bloodmoon
•follows him and looks at the ground•
Swamppaw

I won’t. •says getting to his paws• Is it better we leave now rather then later I’m assuming?
Sunheart

•watches him trying to find the best words and shakes his head• Pa….I’m sorry…this is all my fault..
Tanglewhisker

•does the same pressing closer to her amused•
Foxclaw
That's up to you. If you'd like to check on your brother that's fine. Or if you want to spend more time with your son. -Scorchgaze

Don't blame yourself son. *looks at him gently* I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time before about what you and Frecklenose were doing. You're a grown tom and you have every right to do with your life what you want. What happened yesterday is no one's fault but my brother's. You don't have to feel bad for spending time with someone that makes you happy. -Darkmist
•nods and makes his way out of the den signaling for his sons to follow him• I-I’m sorry you two…
Sunheart

•looks at Blackpaw knowing he was closer to him then he was•
Swamppaw

Thanks…but I just don’t want to cause problems for you or ma..and I probably ruined your relationship..
Tanglewhisker
*touches his nose to his shoulder* It's okay dad. I'm just glad nothing actually happened. I don't know what we'd do without you. So...do you want to check on uncle Darkmist? -Blackpaw

*huffs and flops down into his nest with Tigerfang* I'm getting too old for this. -Scorchgaze

*pouts slightly and lays her head on her paws* I kind of wanted to see Scorchgaze knock him around. *says to Foxclaw* -Bloodmoon

You didn't son. None of this is your fault. If something like this was enough to make Sunheart hurt me then clearly I didn't mean as much to him as I thought. Frecklenose had broken up with him so he had no right to be so angry about who she was seeing, regardless of who it was. -Darkmist
last edited hace más de un año
•smiles warmly at him and shakes his head• I don’t think that would be a good idea..after what happened yesterday..we can just spend some time the three of us for a little while before we leave.
Sunheart

•laughs softly• told you that you were getting old…•says before spotting Foxclaw•
Tigerfang

Oh shush you I’m sure there is still time for him to knock some sense into him.
Foxclaw

•smiles at him and sits up• Well want me to get you something to eat? I’m sure it’s safe enough for me to do that atleast Sunheart should still be tied up.
Tanglewhisker
Yeah that'd be nice. Could we share a meal? -Blackpaw

*tugs his chin back to face him* I swear if you cause any trouble you'll be in more trouble. -Scorchgaze

I hope so. *stands with a stretch* Wanna come check on Darkmist with me? -Bloodmoon

*nods hesitantly, still a bit on edge* Sure, but come right back. -Darkmist
Yeah why don’t you two pick something out? •says sitting down•
Sunheart

•looks at Shnheart worriedly and nods leading Blackpaw to the fresh kill pile•
Swamppaw

Yeah I wouldn’t mind that. •stretches and gets up•
Foxclaw

•looks at him amused• oh more trouble then a cat who just tried to skin his nephew?
Tigerfang

•nods making his way out of the den and spots Sunheart his eyes quickly narrowing and flexes his claws before starting to make his way over to him•
Tanglewhisker
You okay Swamppaw? -blackpaw

Maybe not that much trouble. *purrs in amusement* -Scorchgaze

*pads out of the den and quickly makes her way over to Tanglewhisker when she notices him* What're you up to? -Bloodmoon
Yea I’m fine just worried I guess..what are you going to tell mama and Sunflowerpaw?
Swamppaw

That’s what I thought plus you can’t hurt me I’m your mate.
Tigerfang

•stops just a bit away keeping his gaze on Sunheart• I wanted to knock some sense into him. •says his tail lashing• he could have killed my dad..
Tanglewhisker

•sits a bit away from the two waiting•
Foxclaw
I...I really don't know. I honestly don't want to tell him anything. -Blackpaw

I know I know. *nuzzles him* -Scorchgaze

As much as he'd deserve it I don't think it's a good idea. It'll only escalate things again and I'm sure your dad wouldn't want that. Just let this one go. -Bloodmoon
Should we just keep it to ourselves then? •says wearily• But what if mama finds out?
Swamppaw

•purrs loudly• Well after all that commotion what is your plan now I don’t think you slept very much.
Tigerfang

•grits his teeth and nods• Yeah I guess you are right…•sighs• well I’m grabbing prey for my dad so I’ll catch up with you in a bit. •says before making his way towards the two apprentices still casting Sunheart a spiteful look•
Tanglewhisker

You know I don’t remember this camp being so dramatic. •snickers behind her•
Foxclaw
Don't worry so much. *noses him in a motion of comfort* If ma finds out I'll handle it. -Blackpaw

I didn't sleep a wink, but I'm not tried. All of this drama has me wide awake. So, what do you want to do? -Scorchgaze

It didn't used to be! *nudges him playfully* Guess that's what happens when cats break up. -Bloodmoon
•sighs and glances up at Tanglewhisker as he approaches and grabs a vile quickly before heading back to his dad•
Swamppaw

•keeps his eyes focused on Tanglewhisker the site of him making him want to claw him apart but relaxes a bit as his kits near•
Sunheart

Mhmm well how about when everything settles down we take a stroll to relax
Tigerfang

Can say that again. •nuzzles the book in her neck• plus i still can’t beleive you took him down like that.
Foxclaw

•picks up a sparrow and makes his way back towards the medicine den giving Sunheart one more dirty look•
Tanglewhisker
*nudges him along and sits beside his dad* So Swamppaw tell us how your training is going. -Blackpaw

That sounds very very nice. We'll go once Sunheart leaves. -Scorchgaze

*purrs deeply* It was pretty impressive huh? -Bloodmoon
•perks up• It’s been going good I’ve had to memorize a ton of stuff! And I had to help uncle Wrenflight when he got hurt so I’m doing great Merryberry said so.
Swamppaw

Well that’s good I’m sure you will be done with your training in no time! And you can join your siblings again.
Sunheart

Oh yea happened right when I got here so talk about first impressions. •purrs• What I expect from my mate…we are mates now right?

Sounds like a plan then. I still can’t beleive he tried that.
Sunheart

•makes his way into the den• Pa? You still awake?
Tanglewhisker
I really hope it's soon. We miss having you around. -Blackpaw

Duh. *nudges him playfully* You're stuck with me now. -Bloodmoon

I'm not all that surprised as much as I hate to say it. He has his father's blood in him. -Scorchgaze

Yeah I'm up. *sits up, huffing with effort* What'd you bring? -Darkmist
Yea i miss having you guys around its been lonely without any apprentices or you.
Swamppaw

*watches them talk smiling a bite*
Sunheart

*looks a bit embarrassed* Hey i was just making sure!
Foxclaw

Mhmm yea true he was bound to be like that eventually i guess.
Tigerfang

Gotcha a sparrow. *purrs setting it down for him*
Tanglewhisker
Well once you get back we won't be leaving you alone, right dad? -Blackpaw

*kisses him lightly* Well now you know. -Bloodmoon

I just hope it doesn't continue. -Scorchgaze

Thanks. *starts eating slowly* StarClan my head is killing me. -Darkmist
*nods* Yup we will make sure to keep you busy as can be. *says taking a bite of the prey they brought still casting a glance towards the medicine den*
Sunheart

*looks at them happily* Thanks id like that.
Swamppaw

*purrs warmly* Well were we going to eat? *says his stomach growling slightly* Cause im starving.
Foxclaw

What if it does though. *says curiously* Once he leaves this camp its all fair game isnt it?
Tigerfang

Are you sure you are okay? Did Merryberry check it out?
Tanglewhisker
And Sunflowerpaw missing you too. Although she's been getting closer to Buckpaw. -Blackpaw

What're you hungry for then? *pads off the the pile* -Bloodmoon

Falconstar will put a stop to things if it escalates. However he sees fit. Now, let's talk about something more pleasant. -Scorchgaze

She said it's likely a mild concussion. Nothing is broken thankfully. But she said for a while I may just be getting aches here and there. -Darkmist
Oh really? Is it still bugging you? *laughs*
Swamppaw

Mates choice. *purrs* Get us something refreshing.
Foxclaw

Fine fine. *says amused* And what shall we talk about?
Tigerfang

*looks a bit worried* And thats it right? You aren't hiding anything from me?
Tanglewhisker
Well yeah! She's so sweet and he's just so arrogant. -Blackpaw

Mmm a thrush would hit the spot. *bounds off to the pile* -Bloodmoon

How about you tell me how much you love me? *teases* -Scorchgaze

*smiles reassuringly* that's it I swear. Your mother would cuff me if I was lying. -Darkmist
True he really is i dont get how she can hang out with him like that has it gotten worse since i left?
Swamppaw

*lays down listening to them chatter*
Sunheart

*watches her go and lays down waiting*
Foxclaw

*gives him a dumb look* Do i really have to tell you how much i love you when we both know you will be having me pinned down later?
Tigerfang

Pa im pretty sure at this point i would cuff you myself.
Tanglewhisker
He's gotten better but also worse. It's really hard to explain. -Blackpaw

*nuzzles up next to him when she returns with the prey* So when do you think Redshadow may come? -Bloodmoon

*blinks a bit in surprise* Well I didn't know that. *grins* But I'm glad I do now. -Scorchgaze

*chuckles softly, wincing a bit as it caused a throbbing in his head* Well I'm glad my family is so concerned about me. So, are you going to tell Frecklenose about what happened? -Darkmist
Well we have time don't we?
Swamppaw

Not to much time we do have to head back sooner then later. *says*
Sunheart

*starts to groom her fur* Well he said he would see me soon so im not quite sure what that ment.
Foxclaw

Oh you didn't? Mhmm how unaware of my mate.
Tigerfang

I feel like i should unless she finds out before hand. *sighs and catches his wince* Pa you should rest if your head hurts.
Tanglewhisker
*sighs and lays his head on his brother's shoulders* Well I don't wanna spend it talking about Buckpaw. -Blackpaw

He's just so stuck on you he'll probably be here tomorrow. *laughs* -Bloodmoon

Well sometimes I worry about pushing your body too much. But you seem to really enjoy yourself now so I suppose I shouldn't worry so much. -Scorchgaze

*nods slightly and lays back down after finishing the prey* Just be safe, okay? Both of you. -Darkmist
Well what do you want to spend it talking about then? *looks amused* Is their a she cat you are intrested in?
Swamppaw

*snorts* Doubt it.
Sunheart

Oh dont tease me about that i miss him already! *cuffs her playfully*
Foxclaw

Oh you are just the worst worry bug. *laughs* You know how long have we been together?
Tigerfang

I will pa. *nuzles his shoulder and gest up exiting the den*
Tanglewhisker
I'm focusing on becoming a warrior! *looks at his dad* But what do you mean doubt it? -Blackpaw

I'd bet anything he'll be here tomorrow. *laughs and waves Tanglewhisker over* -Bloodmoon

I know but you're always telling me how big it is. -Scorchgaze
Well i haven't seen you hanging out with any she cats. *points out*
Sunheart

*laughs a bit*
Swamppaw

THat would be amazing and what do you want to bet? *grins and looks up at Tanglewhisker*
Foxclaw

*pads over to her* When did he get here?
Tanglewhisker

Well thats because it is rather large you had two other toms drooling over it remember?
Tigerfang
*shrugs slightly* Mistybreeze told me there was plenty of time for me to think about that after I'm a warrior. -Blackpaw

Last night just in time to see me overpower Sunheart. Join our bet! I'm betting Redshadow will miss Foxclaw so much he and Mistybreeze will be back at this camp tomorrow. When do you think? Also let's bet...fluffing the nest of the winner for three days. -Bloodmoon

Mhmm. That was something all right. I never thought I'd do something like that. Especially with you. -Scorchgaze
That is true their is and it’s probably better you do.
Sunheart

Yup ik all moved back. •says drawing his tongue over her ear• and fluffing the nest? What are we kits?
Foxclaw

Oh Starclan now I have to deal with yo I two being mushy. •raises an eye• you know for once I agree with him.
Tanglewhisker

But here you are saying that you did. •laughs•
Tigerfang
So I'm gonna work my tail off for the time being to be a great warrior. -Blackpaw

*rolls her eyes slightly* Well I was going to suggest the losers get their tails kicked in a fight, but I thought you two might feel disadvantaged by that. -Bloodmoon

It certainly proves you can't predict anything in life. -Scorchgaze
I know you will. •purrs•
Swamppaw

•gets to his paws looking over at the medicine den• Hey you two chat I’m..I’m going to see Darkmist. •says before making his way•
Sunheart

Uh Bloodmoon you know I’ve won the last few sparring matches right?
Tanglewhisker

•looks at her amused• And I’ve gotten a tad bit bigger you know.
Foxclaw

I know. •glances out the den-“ He is still here.
Tigerfang
Sure dad. *looks to his brother* Well you're already becoming a great medicine cat I can tell. -Blackpaw

*rests his head on his paws and closes his eyes, resting his head* -Darkmist

I was just a bit out of practice! And Sunheart is bigger than me too. Now that I've had a taste for fighting again I'll take you both down easy. -Bloodmoon

*nuzzles his cheek* Patient love. *purrs in amusement* Unless you think Falconstar can handle it and we should just slip out. -Scorchgaze
*purrs and nuzzles him* Thanks! And i bet you are becomming a great warrior.
Swamppaw

*pads into the den entrance and looks around spotting Darkmist and watches him for a moment*
Tanglehisker

Oh please sunheart was so bent on rage. *says amused*
Foxclaw

*looks at them amused* Yeah out of practice my ass.
Tanglewhisker

Nah i think you may need to stay just in case. You dont want Falconstar skining cats.
Tigerfang
I'm certainly doing my best. *purrs* -Blackpaw

*feels eyes on him and lifts his head* Sunheart...-Darkmist

Why are you guys so rude! -Bloodmoon

Yeah you're probably right. -Scorchgaze
Well what else has been happening over there?
Swamppaw

*nods to him silently* I wanted to say im leaving.
Sunheart

We aren;t rude im just being truthful!
Tanglewhisker

*purrs licking her cheek* All because we are mates doesn't mean i have to agree with you.
Foxclaw
Badgerpaw and Driftpaw have gotten close lately. -Blackpaw

Oh..okay. You and Blackpaw travel safe....-Darkmist

I'll show you two at some point. I'll take you down so fast you won't know what hit you. -Bloodmoon
Really? Like how close?
Swamppaw

*watches him a bit hesitant* For what its worth im sorry..i dont regret what i did but im sorry.
Sunheart

You can try now if you want. *teases her*
Tanglewhisker

*raises an eye* Oh i think he is challeging you.
Foxclaw
Like they're best friends. They spend all their time together with Briarpaw. He calls Driftpaw bunny now. -Blackpaw

*huffs softly* Sorry for what then exactly? -Darkmist

Bring it on! *stands quickly with a stretch* -Bloodmoon
Bunny? •says surprised• That’s uh kinda well okay then.. intresting especially from Badgerpaw.
Swamppaw

Well that it ended up like this. •sits down next to him with a blank expression•
Sunheart

•gets to his paws stretching widely• Dont get upset now if you lose in front of your mate.
Tanglewhisker
*shrugs* I think I heard him say it's because he's white and fluffy like a bunny. -Blackpaw

Yeah....me too. I never thought my family would end up like this again. -Darkmist

Well since my mate is here I'll be sure to show off more. *starts to circle him* -Bloodmoon
I guess that kinda makes sense but i still can't believe he would give a cat a nickname like that...Do you think he is well like Driftpaws parents?
Swamppaw

*nods* I can forgive him you know. *says coldly* And if he taunts me who knows what will happen so just pray he keeps his mouth shut when he is near me. *looks down at him coldly* And i dont know where we stand either.
Sunheart

*watches her amused his tail lashing as he waited for her to pounce*
Tanglewhisker
Gay? I couldn't imagine someone like Badgerpaw being gay. -Blackpaw

Yeah after you tried to kill me it's hard to figure that out. Just leave Tanglewhisker out of this, Sunheart. *sighs and lays his head down* -Darkmist

*suddenly strikes out at his hind legs* -Bloodmoon
Yea that wouldn't make sense. *lays on his side stretching* I wanna learn how to hunt.
Swamppaw

I didn't try to kill you i tried to knock you unconcious. *says getting to his paws and nudgs him gently* Ill see you later i guess.
Sunheart

*hisses and slips a bit before striking out at her flank*
Tanglwhisker
Maybe next time I come visit I can show you! Or if someone else does before then we can go hunting together. -Blackpaw

*softens a bit* Yeah I'll see you around, Sunheart. *laps up more herbs he'd been left before laying his head back down and trying to sleep* -Darkmist

*dodges quickly before charging again, this time pushing his front legs* -Bloodmoon
Id like that! *perks up* All ive been taught is how to sort and use herbs..*says a bit sourly* I just wish i could have learned how to fight and hunt like you and Sunflowerpaw.
Swamppaw

*nods and makes his way out casting a glance over at the warriors and flexes his claws into the dirt before making his way back to the apprentices* Well its about time we leave Blackpaw.
Sunheart

*sits up, upset* Really already?
Swamppaw

*Tumbles over with a thud and growls up at her*
Tanglewhisker