Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26351-26400 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs lightly* Well good. If at any point though you think we should stop just tell me. *kisses his neck softly* I have to admit though, I like having you all to myself like this. *teases* -Frecklenose

He had his moments of being a good father, but...not many. That's why I named Tanglewhisker after him. I wanted my son to bring a positive association to the name. -Darkmist

True true. I've gotten used to all your roughness. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
And i love having time with you. Like i said you make me feel wanted and special. *purrs lifting his neck* So how many days are you here for again? Im assuming you would leave soon..
Tanglewhisker

*raises an eye* Well im sure he will make his name proud.
Strongbreeze

You sure have, Maybe next time ill even take it another level.
Flintstripe

*looks up at his uncles* You two know i can hear you right? I know im still a young apprentice but still.
Swamppaw
I'll probably need to head home tomorrow. What should we do after that? Should we meet up like Bloodmoon and Foxclaw? *teases and laughs a bit, moving her kisses to his face* -Frecklenose

I certainly think so. He's a good son. -Darkmist

Sorry Swamppaw! *wraps his tail around his mate's muzzle* There you go causing trouble again. -Treetail
*gives her an amused look before kissing her* I mean if you are up for it...I wouldn't mind it you know...
Tanglewhisker

*nudges him* Well dont let the thought of him fooling around with his aunt get to you to much okay?
STrongbreeze

*gives them a look shaking his head* Not like im aloud to have a mate anyways. *says going back to what he was doing.
Swamppaw

*gives him a gentle look and looks at his mate* Am not! *says getting to his paws* Come on lets not disturb Swamppaw and the kits.
Flintstripe
Mmm now that I think about it it does sound pretty nice. -Frecklenose

I'll do my best. After all, if he was attracted to any cat he could definitely do worse. -Darkmist

*Nods and follows him out* You definitely are. Swamppaw had to listen to you talk about my balls. -Treetail
Then it is settled so how do you want to meet then? *says before rolling them over so he was over her and begins to playfully suck on her neck*
Tanglewhisker

True but how much worst could have done. *laughs*
Strongbreeze

Oh please least we were stopped before it got worst!
Flnitstripe
*moans softly* Maybe once every five days. How does that sound? -Frecklenose

*shrugs* He could have been attracted to Hushpool of all cats. -Darkmist

Well yes but still! It was already pretty bad. -Treetail
*nods his head before purring and sliding down her body again between her legs* I like that idea but i have to make sure you come back. *says before moving his muzzle to her core teasingly*
Tanglewhisker

Whats wrong with her she isnt that bad looking.
Strongbreeze

Okay okay agreed! I guess i shouldnt have mentioned anything like that around him...Oh Starclan what if he tells his mother she is going to kick my tail!
Flintstripe
*shudders hard at his teasing, a desperate moan escaping her* W-With you doing this as much as you do your real problem will be keeping me away from you. -Frecklenose

She's so scary! And if Frecklenose is twice my son's age then Hushpool is three times his age! -Darkmist

*Snickers* You're gonna be in trouble. -Treetail
Oh but why would i want to keep you away from me? *humms happily before going back down fully starting at her core*
Tanglewhisker

Nothing wrong with liking older she cats!
Strongbreeze

Come on you have to defend me if she goes at me okay! Freckle can be scary when she needs to!
Flintstripe
*moans loudly, deep purrs rumbling in her chest* Because a-at this rate I'm going to be begging you to do this every single chance I get. StarClan this is the most incredible feeling! *spreads her legs more for him* -Frecklenose

*gives him a look* Are you speaking from experience on that one? *teases lightly* -Darkmist

Ohh but would you defend me if the roles were reversed? -Treetail
*holds her legs down aggressivly doing his best to please her*
Tanglewhisker

Starclan no ive only been with Berry!
Strongbreeze

Uh well maybe most likely,
Flintstripe

*whimpers out of intense pleasure**squirms in his grasp, the continuous feel of his tongue making her eyes roll**another strong orgasm made her body jerk under him* I-I have an idea..-Frecklenose

Uh huh, but before berry did you ever think about older she-cats? -Darkmist

Maybe sounds more honest. *teases* -Treetail
*smirks glad that he has got this down pretty well and moves up her body* And what would that idea be?
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head* Not that i know of.
Strongbreeze

*laughs and shakes his head* Well lets just both hope she doesnt find out.
Flintstripe
*nudges him over on his back* Something that will get us both feeling good. I've never done this before, but I've heard of it. *lays over him again, but this time facing his member, her hind legs settled on either side of his head* I please you and you please me. *her face was flushed slightly from embarrassment at feeling do exposed standing over him**takes his member in her paw and starts to lick him* -Frecklenose

Just making sure. *chuckles* If you really ever were into Hushpool I'd be concerned for you. -Darkmist

Yeah she'd probably beat me up too if she does. -Treetail
*raises a surprised eye at the position and huffs feeling her tongue on his member and starts to lick her core just as needily*
Tanglewhisker

I would say the same to you. *smirks*
Strongbreeze

Mhmm told you! So lets both try to stay on her good side.
Flintstripe
*takes him into her muzzle, moaning as he licked her which made her throat vibrate around him**returns to licking him after a few moments so she could take in some deep breaths* A-Are you s-sure you don't mind d-doing that so much for me? I really really enjoy it b-but I don't want you to force yourself. -Frecklenose

Oh please! I wouldn't be with Hushpool if we were the last two cats to exist. -Darkmist

Can do. Well, what now handsome? -Treetail
*pulls his muzzle away getting his breath back again* I- i really dont mind! *says and goes back gripping her thighs and pushing his muzzle into her, his own member throbbing in pleasure*
Tanglewhisker

Oh dont let her daughter hear you say that. *laughs*
Strongbreeze

Well not sure what do you want to do? And acutally...Now that i think of it i dont think my father has talked to Freckle at all...Do you think i should tell him about what she has been doing..
Flintstripe
*nods quickly, broken chatters pushing up from deep in her throat out of ecstasy**her hips rocked back to get closer to his muzzle as she returned her muzzle to his length**sucks him eagerly, her paws working over whatever parts weren't in her mouth* -Frecklenose

Thanks for the reminder. Speaking of, are she and Foxclaw an item? -Darkmist

*raises a brow* You're going to rat her out? -Treetail
*moans loudly into her his hips pushing upward his grip on her tightens as he tries to find something to hold onto*
Tanglewhisker

Starclan how am i suppose to know? You should just ask her yourself! *gives him a look* I feel like you are just using me for information now.
Strongbreeze

I dont know what i should do honestly im a little worried but also happy for her..
Flitnstripe
*lifts herself up from him with effort as her legs were trembling* I'm sorry...I can't wait anymore. *turns herself around and eases down onto his member**grips his shoulders tight as she presses her body against his, taking his length in as deep as he could go* -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes* I was just curious. My son has always had a fondness for her, but with this sudden shift in his attention to Frecklenose I wasn't sure what to think. -Darkmist

Worried? How come? -Treetail
•moans in surprise at the switch up thrusting upward into her eagerly•
Tanglewhisker

Probably best not to think at this point.
Strongbreeze

Becuase this whole thing can blow up on her.
Flintstripe
*yelps in pleasure at his thrusting**brings their nuzzles together, kissing him deeply* Y-You feel so g-good Tanglewhisker! *grinds into his lap* -Frecklenose

Smart. You're pretty clever, you know. -Darkmist

You think Sunheart would cause a problem? *thinks and nods* You should probably tell your father. -Scorchgaze
Y-your telling me! •says wanting a change in position and rolls them over so he was ontop and continues his eager hip movements•
Tanglewhisker

You think so? Everyone seems to think I’m a little dumb.
Strongbreeze:

Knowing him I think he might.
Flintstirpe
*gasps and moans loudly at the overwhelming pleasure**kisses his neck as she grips his back, her claws pricking him slightly**her legs locked around his waist as she climaxes* -Frecklenose

I think you're just not as outspoken as others about it, but you definitely have your moments of insight. -Darkmist

Well then let's go. First priority is always keeping your sisters safe and happy. *flicks his tail to the prey pile* Looks like he's up and grabbing something to eat. -Treetail
•feels her climaxing and pulls out of her like he did before as he climaxes• S-starclan that was something else..
Tanglewhisker

Well thanks least someone notices my shine
Strongbreeze

•sighs and pads up to Scorchgaze• Morning!
Flintstripe
I second that. *lays her head back as she catches her breath* You've really gotten the hang of this fast. -Frecklenose

*chuckles slightly* I'm sure your mate notices plenty. -Darkmist

Morning son. How is Ivorykit doing? -Scorchgaze
•flops down ontop of her resting his body• Helps to have a good mentor.
Tanglewhisker

She says I’m very gullible.
Strongbreeze

He is doing better resting. So have you talked to Freckle since she has gotten back?
Flintstripe
*purrs softly and licks his head* You flatter me. You know, I think it's kind of crazy that we have so much physical chemistry. -Frecklenose

Well sometimes mates need to tease each other. *laughs* -Darkmist

No I haven't gotten to! She keeps disappearing. -Scorchgaze
Isn’t that good though? •nuzzles her cheek• I think it is atleast..•stretches out• Well we’ve been out for quite a bit havent we?
Tanglewhisker

Wait she has been teasing me? I thought it was a compliment.
Strongbreeze

Really? •shakes his head slightly amused• She has been quite busy.
Flintstripe
Yeah it's nice. *sits up to wash her fur* We should probably head back before your father comes looking for us again. *purrs in amusement and leads the way out of the burrow once her pelt was clean* -Frecklenose

Gullible it's a compliment, bud. Gullible means you're tricked easily. -Darkmist

Have you gotten to talk to her at all? How is she? -Scorchgaze
•follows after her after cleaning himself• Thanks again for all of this.
Tanglewhisker

Doesn’t sound like much of a compliment when you say it like that
Strongbreeze

•nods• Yeah she is doing good..she told me her and Sunheart separated though..
Flintstripe
I'm telling you you don't need to thank me. I should be thanking you. You've really helped take my mind off my break up and cheer me up. Mating aside, spending time with you is nice. You're fun, you don't judge me or pressure me. I can be myself around you like I am with my family. -Frecklenose

Sorry I meant to say isn't. I think she just has fun teasing you here and there. -Darkmist

*frowns* Really? What happened? -Scorchgaze
last edited hace más de un año
I mean technically we were family. •laughs• but I loved every moment of it. •nuzzles her cheek as they make their way•
Tanglewhisker

You can say that again well what about you and Flaxonrose does she tease you just as much?
Strongbreeze

Not sure..really it’s probably has to do with what Sunheart did moons ago.
Flintstripe
Such a sweetheart. I should have known this would happen if Sunheart and I split. You've always been such a kind soul and I've always had a little soft spot for you. *nudges him playfully* You always used to tell me how nice and pretty I was. *teases lightheartedly* -Frecklenose

You wouldn't expect it because she's so soft and sweet, but she definitely does. She never lets me forget what a klutz I am. -Darkmist

Ah. Well I always thought she let him off too easy. I can't say I'm entirely disappointed, but do you think she's happier now? That's what's most important. -Scorchgaze
•blushes at her comments• Well it’s true you are really pretty! I wouldn’t lie about that now would I? •says making their way into camp and glances around•
Tanglewhisker

Oh I remember you being a huge klutz honestly..•sees them enter camp and nods towards them• Look who showed back up.
Strongbreeze

•chuckles a bit• well let’s just say she is rather happy with her arrangements she has going on right now.
Flintstripe
As kind as always. Well, I'm going to spend some time with Swamppaw. I'll talk to you later, okay? *pads off to the medicine cat den* Swamppaw? -Frecklenose

Well I guess now's the time. Wish me luck with this conversation. *joins his son by the entrance* Welcome back. Having fun this morning? -Darkmist

*raises a brow* What do you mean by that? -Scorchgaze
•watches her go and looks over at his father• Oh hi pa! I was just put for a morning walk. Gotta enjoy the fresh air before it gets to cold you know?
Tanglewhisker

•looks up at her• oh hi mama! •says happily but quiet enough not to wake the kits•
Swamppaw

Well…•glances at Tanglewhisker and Frecklenose and they come in•
Flintstripe
Tanglewhisker you can drop the act. I know. -Darkmist

*purrs and moves to sit beside him, nuzzling his head* How's my boy doing? *Keeps her voice low* -Frecklenose

*follows his gaze then looks back at him* You can't be serious....-Scorchgaze
*his gaze gets seriouse as soon as he says that* You know what?
Tanglewhisker

Im doing good mama Treetail brought me prey this morning. *purrs out at her touch*
Swamppaw

*gives him an awkward look* Would i lie to you?
Flintstripe
About you and Frecklenose. You two have been out together for nearly half the morning and last night. Conveniently after her relationship ends with Sunheart. *sighs, his features set with worry* You're a grown warrior now, son, but how do you think Sunheart will react if he finds out? -Darkmist

Such a sweet uncle he is. It looks like you've done a wonderful job taking care of your cousin. So tell me, darling, how have you been? -Frecklenose

*sighs heavily* StarClan I don't like the sound of this. Has it gotten...serious? -Scorchgaze
*his ear twtiches as he says that and shrugs* Why does it matter what i should think he will do? He isnt mates with her any more pa.
Tanglewhisker

*nods proudly and looks at his paws* Its been a bit lonely im not going to lie...I miss Blackpaw and Sunflowerpaw..
Swamppaw

Like i would know that much i just know they have been messing around from what Freckle told me.
Flintstripe
But only days after their split you two are doing...whatever it is you're doing?! Don't you understand how this looks? *keeps his tone hushed* If he does find out I'm just concerned about how he'll react. If he'll be angry...-Darkmist

*pulls him close to her and wraps her tail around him* They miss you too, I know they do. And so do I. -Frecklenose

This is a mess. Why of all cats with him? He's her nephew for StarClan sake. -Scorchgaze
I dont see whats wrong plus he is in the other camp what is he going to do come over here and threaten me? *flexes his claws* Im just as big as him now to i can hold my ground.
Tanglewhisker

*takes a deep breath* Do you think ill get to see them soon?
swamppaw

Dad like i would know that!
Flintstripe
*sighs and rubs his face with his paw* So what? Are you two mates or something now? -Darkmist

*lays her head over his* I promise as soon as I get back to the other camp I'll set up a time for them to come see you. Maybe in five days. Does that sound good? -Frecklenose

You two are just so close I figured maybe she'd have told you something. I'm honestly surprised you told me. -Scorchgaze
No ofcourse not! *says to him quickly* I was just made a warrior i dont want to commit to anything like that yet. Plus i dont know why you support Sunheart so much he isnt a good cat pa.
Tanglewhisker

*perks up slightly and nods* Id like that. *snuggles agianst her like he was a kit* What about dad?
Swamppaw

Well we are...But i dont know im happy for her but im also worried...
Flintstripe
He's my brother, son. He's done some bad things in his time, but that doesn't make him bad overall. -Darkmist

*her smile falters slightly* I'm sure he'll come to see you too. But...about your father there's something I need to tell you. He and I...we aren't mates anymore. -Frecklenose

Worried about Sunheart? Or something else? -Scorchgaze
Well he isn't mine pa..And what would you have me do instead? Just ignore her?
Tanglewhisker

*blinks for a moment and doesn't say anything* Did he do something wrong?
Swamppaw

*nods* Yea...Mainly that we all know he is well aggressive.
Flintstripe
Maybe not sleep with her, how about that? *gives him a slightly amused look* -Darkmist

Something before you kits were born. Don't worry about it too much, darling. Just know this is better for everyone. *pauses for a second before giving him a puzzled look* Why did you immediately assume he did something wrong? -Frecklenose

*the muscles in his shoulders tense* I would certainly hope he wouldn't do anything to harm her, but even if he tried I won't allow it. *takes a moment to calm himself* You know, I'm assuming Sweetbriar and Treetail know. Someone will need to inform Wrenflight back at the other camp. We need the whole family to be able to keep an eye on her for her own safety. -Scorchgaze
Listen dad im not a kit anymore as much as i love you watching out for me you have to let me live my life. *gives him an annoyed look* I always did my best to make sure i never caused you any trouble cant you just let me be with out breathing up my neck?
Tanglewhisker

*Shrugs shyly* I hear cats talk all the time..Its hard to sleep..
Swamppaw

*nods again* Yeah..Sweets and Treetail know and dad i dont know if she would like it if you intruded in her private life like this...I mean i want to do what you just said but..
Flintstripe