Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26201-26250 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*whimpers softly as he pushes on the middle of his back* -Ivorykit

I do. *nuzzles him comfortingly* -Scorchgaze

*moans slightly at his thrust**works her tongue around his member as she starts to suck**brings her paw to his sack, rubbing all over**her mouth was warm and coating him in saliva* -Frecklenose
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*frowns* I not quite sure whats wrong with him...but i think he should stay the night here so i can make sure he is okay.
Swamppaw

*watches worriedly*
Flintstripe

*pants lustfully for her his member throbbing in her mouth before he climaxes shooting heavy and hard* Fuck!
Tanglewhisker
I-If he can walk that's a good sign though right? Can you walk Ivorykit? -Treetail

*walks to one of the closest nests before settling down* I can walk, my back just aches a lot. -Ivorykit

*laps up the mess in her mouth and gives him a few final licks before pulling her mouth away**moves back up and lays over top of him* well? How was that? -Frecklenose
*nods* It might just be bruised then but i would still like him here. *says tiredly laying down again* Ill give him some herbs though.
Swamppaw

What if i broke him grandpa..
Flamekit

I-it was amazing! *says moving his paws around her*
Tanglewhisker

*pads over to Darkmist* Morning.
Strongbreeze
Okay. Thank you Swamppaw. *looks slightly relieved to his mate* -Treetail

I promise you didn't. He looked like he was in some initial pain but if it was that serious he would have been crying a lot. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and licks his muzzle, cleaning off any moisture left from him licking her core* Talk about amazing, that tongue of your's. My legs are still trembling a bit. -Frecklenose

Oh morning Strongbreeze. How are you today? -Darkmist
Dont need to thank me. *gets to his paws one more time grabbing some poppyseeds and noses it to Ivorykit* Eat this and lay down. *says laying down in his nest*
Swamppaw

I guess thats true...
Flamekit

*purrs loudly nuzzling her neck* Thanks for the compliments really a confidence booster.
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Doing good how about you now that your son is a big strong warrior. *teases*
Strongbreeze
*laps up the seeds then curls in the nest* -Ivorykit

Do you want to stay with him or should I? *asks his mate* -Treetail

I promise you he'll be all right. -Scorchgaze

No need to thank me. Honestly it's a confidence booster just to feel so wanted. *purrs and sits up, her paws resting on his chest as she sat over him* So was it everything you hoped it would be? This with me? -Frecklenose

Proud, but also a little defeated that my own son had outgrown me by leaps and bounds. And he keeps running off on me! -Darkmist
*yawns again laying his head down tiredly*
Swamppaw

I can stay. *says curling up around his son* You just make sure Flamekit is okay.
Flintstripe

*nods looking up at her* Yea it was better actually i didnt know what was going to really happen to be honest..
Tanglewhisker

Oh were you waiting for him? I saw him head out of camp earlier with Frecklenose.
Strongbreeze
*nods and pads over to Flamekit**noses him gently* Your brother is okay. -Treetail

I wasn't quite sure either, but that was really nice. It certainly has me feeling more at peace than I have in a long time. *leans down and kisses him lightly* Is there anything else I can do for you? I want to make sure you're satisfied since you did something so nice for me. -Frecklenose

*raises a brow in surprise* With Frecklenose? Do you know when they left exactly? How long ago? -Darkmist
*looks up at him and sighs in releif* Good...I didnt mean it papa.
Flamekit

*purrs kissing her in return and pulls away shaking his head* No...I think im satisfied for now. *rubs her thighs happily*
Tanglewhisker

*thinks* Umm a bit ago i think i know Frecklenose went to visit Swamppaw first.
Strongbreeze
I know you didn't. I know how much you care about your brother. *licks his head* He's going to stay in the medicine cat den over night but Swamppaw is fairly certain it's only a bruise. -Treetail

*shivers lightly at the touch on her legs* It's been quite a while since I've been touched like this. -Frecklenose

Hmm. Do you think going to check on them would be too overbearing considering he's a warrior now? -Darkmist
Okay...Do you think he will be mad at me?
Flamekit

Bloodmoon always told me i was to pawsy for my own good. *laughs* Thanks again Frecklenose..For doing this..or even thinking about it.
Tanglewhisker

*shrugs* I dont know. *laughs* You do what ever you think is right.
Strongbreeze
When was the last time you say your brother get mad? *Purrs in amusement* -Treetail

At this point I should be thanking you. *presses her body against his and gives him a long, slow kiss* I enjoy the touching, but you better be careful. If you keep winding me up I might just push you to your limits. *nips his chin teasingly* -Frecklenose

*debates in his head, starting to pace* I don't know why I just have this weird feeling. -Darkmist
Not in a long time. *says thinking*
Flamekit

Sorry sorry! *says laying his head back after the kiss* So was i up to standards then? *
Tanglewhisker

Why a weird feeling? *sits down* Whats wrong with him talking to his aunt?
Strongbreeze
Exactly. He loves you and he knows you'd never hurt him on purpose. -Treetail

You were incredible. You blew my expectations out of the water. I've never been licked like that before, at least not that intensely and for that long. *purrs in amusement* Any time you want to do that again let me know asap. So how was I? -Frecklenose

Nothing! That's why it's strange that something feels off about it. -Darkmist
*nuzzles him happily* Yea thats true...Thanks papa.
Flamekit

*grins* Fine by me and you were amazing. *rolls them over and sits up* Well we should dry ourselves off shouldnt we?
Tanglewhisker

I dont get the problem..If you are so worried just go.
Strongbreeze
*licks his head* From now on you boys will just have to be a bit more careful when you play. -Treetail

Yeah we're both pretty much soaked. At least we're warm though. *stands with a stretch, huffing that her legs hadn't completely stopped their small spasms**sits and grooms her fur* -Frecklenose

*huffs and sits back down* No no I'll just wait. I don't want to make him think that I'm overbearing. -Darkmist
I promise!
Flamekit

*starts to groom her fur* You sure you are okay. *cant help but chuckle*
Tanglewhisker

Uh not to burst your bubble but you are kinda being overbearing right now.
Strongbreeze
Good boy. *grooms him gently, still trying to sooth him* -Treetail

*flicks him playfully with her tail* Next time I'll make you orgasm so hard your eyes roll back and then I'll be the one teasing you. When your legs won't stop shaking. -Frecklenose

Yes but at least this way he won't know. -Darkmist
*nuzzles against him warmly* Papa were you a trouble maker when you were a kit'?
Flamekit

Wait thats a thing!? How do you do that? Is it safe?
Tanglewhisker

I mean not to be rude Darkmist but if you dont want him to tknow you might want to settle down then.
Strongbreeze
*chuckles slightly* A little bit as a kit. More so as an apprentice. -Treetail

*licks his neck* It's plenty safe. It just means you made your partner feel so incredibly good. -Frecklenose

Oh.. right. Thanks. *Does his best to settle his nerves* So uh, how are things with you? -Darkmist
•purrs slightly• Grabdpa wasn’t lying then!
Flamekit

Ahhh I think I get it..•says getting to his paws• Well shall we head back maybe don’t want to freeze. •purrs•
Tanglewhisker

Way better then how you are doing. •laughs•
Strongbreeze
Of course not. Your grandpa is pretty truthful. -Treetail

Probably a good idea. *starts the way back to camp* It's such a shame. Leaf-bare really keeps us cooped up all the time. It makes some cats more risky. *scrunches her nose slightly* I can't tell you how many times I've heard couples trying to be sneaky about mating in the warriors den during leaf-bare especially. No one wants to go out into the snow. -Frecklenose

Very funny. Just wait until you have kits. You'll get where I'm coming from. -Darkmist
*nods* Do you think he is going to stay a warrior forever? He is old right?
Flamekit

*wrinkles his nose at the thought* I mean its probably an adrenaline rush if they do it. *thinks* THough i wouldn't be caught dead doing that.
Tanglewhisker

Uh huh and what are you comming from because from what im seeing and hearing you are losing it over your son just having some quality time with his aunt.
Stronbreeze
I'm sure he'll retire sooner rather than later. He works so hard, he deserves to relax at his age. -Treetail

*purrs and nudges him lightly* You're such a good boy. Have you ever broken the rules before? -Frecklenose

In my defense he's always had an extreme fondness for me. He's a warrior now and you know how it is for toms at his age. A pretty she-cat and hormones. It's the perfect storm for trouble. -Darkmist
How long can you usually be a warrior for?
Flamekit

*Takes a moment to actually think a bout it* I dont think i have...*says looking at her* What about you?
Tanglewhisker

*laughs* You really think he would do anything with your brothers mate? I mean if you say you raised him as good as you say you shouldn't need to worry.
Strongbreeze
As long as you're able. -Treetail

Well I was an apprentice when I first mated so there's that. Other than that..not that I can't really think of. -Frecklenose

I suppose you're right. He's a good boy. -Darkmist
Do alot of cats retire papa? Cuase we only have one elder.
Flamekit

True i almost forgot about that. Guess you are almost a good girl. *teases*
Tanglewhisker

Plus imagine if he did anything with Frecklenose your brother would lose it.
Strongbreeze
Well warriors don't usually like to do they try to avoid it as long as possible. -Treetail

*raises a brow at him out of amusement* I could be a bad girl for you, you know. *nips his neck playfully as they walk* -Frecklenose

That's true... Sunheart would go ballistic. -Darkmist
Oh...I guess that makes sense...kinda of..
Flamekit

Oh really? I dont think i could ever picture you as a bad girl. *shivers a bit at her nip*
Tanglewhisker

See so another good reason he wouldn't do anyhting like that.
Strongbreeze
Some cats are just too stubborn for their own good. *purrs* -Treetail

Oh and what do you consider to be a bad girl? -Frecklenose

*nods* Thanks for the reassurance. Flaxenrose tells me sometimes I worry too much for my own good. -Darkmist
Are you stuobborn papa? Daddy sometimes says you are.
Flamekit

Uh well...Im not really sure what a bad girl is honestly. *shuffles his paws* What is a bad girl?
Tanglewhisker

Well i think you should take her word to heart. *purrs* Cause you really do.
Strongbreeze
I definitely can be, but so is he. -Treetail

*rubs her muzzle all along his neck* Well, I think a bad girl loves to tease and work a tom up. She loves to flaunt her looks and catch a tom's eye. She loves mating and everything that comes with it and will take any opportunity to have some fun. Plus, *rubs her flank against his* she loves to take things to the wild side. Dirty talk, mating that goes on for hours. -Frecklenose

I know I know. I've been trying to work on it, but clearly I have a long way to go. -Darkmist
Who is more stubborn? *says curiously* Am i stubborn?
Flamekit

*blushes quickly his body heading up at her touch* Y-you mean like now? *says moving his muzzle along her neck*
Tanglewhisker

Yup! Well if it makes you feel any better i can go out and help you look for them to keep your mind at peace. *stretches* It would be nice to get out of here honestly.
Strongbreeze
*laughs* I'd have to say your papa is more stubborn. I usually let him have his way. But you can be a little stubborn. Remember the berry incident? -Treetail

*tries to hide her smirk**slips underneath him and arches her back up against his stomach* Can you picture me as a bad girl yet? -Frecklenose

*huffs in relief* Thank StarClan! I was going stir crazy just waiting! *Stands with him* Let's go. -Darkmist
*thinks back and shakes his head* Noo....Was i stubborn then?
Flamekit

*gasps lightly and nods quickly in return* Y-yea i can picture it now...*says before instictively lacthing onto the back of her neck*
Tanglewhisker

*rolls his eyes amused and heads out* Okay father of the year go lead the way.
Strongbreeze
You were being kind of stubborn. Always wanting them even when I said no. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

*moans at his bite* Hold on there, big guy. This bad girl thinks foreplay is always a must before anything gets really going. *rolls onto her back under him* -Frecklenose

You tease now, but I'm telling you, this will all make sense when you're a dad. *starts out, trying to pick up his son's scent* -Darkmist
Well can i have them now then? *says* I like berrys!
Flamekit

Sorry! *says looking down at her and moves his muzzle to the bottom of her neck and begins to lick at it before sucking*
Tanglewhisker

Yea yea you keep saying the same thing over and over Darkmist i think i get it. *laughs* But i mean what are you going to do if they are by chance doing anything?
Strongbreeze
Why don't we wait until your brother wakes up. I'm sure some berries would make him feel better, don't you think? -Treetail

*takes his face into her paws and moves him away from her neck, instead pulling him into a passionate kiss* -Frecklenose

*fur bristles on his shoulders* I...have no idea. What would you do?! -Darkmist
Yea that makes sense..*stretches out and sighs*
Flamekit

*moans lightly into her muzzle as they kiss pressing his muscular body against hers enjoying the moment*
Tanglewhisker

Dont ask me these questions i dont have kits yet. *laughs*
Strongbreze
*noses his head* And I'll let you bring them to him. I know he'll appreciate that. -Treetail

Come on, you have to help me out here! Hypothetically if you were in my position! -Darkmist

*stiffens slightly as she hears voices and instantly recognizes Darkmist**breaks from their kiss and gives him an apologetic look* Sorry about this. *grabs a clump of snow and pushes in on his head* -Frecklenose

*pads into the clearing* Tanglewhisker, what are you guys doing? -Darkmist

Hey Darkmist! *laughs slightly* Sorry, I hope we didn't stress you out being gone so long. We were just on our way back and someone here wanted to start a snow fight. *moves out from under him* Probably good you found us. We may have frozen to death. -Frecklenose
Really? I bet he would love that! *purr*
Flamekit

*was going to respond and stops seeing the cats*
Strongbreeze

*was about to respond confused and yelps when she tosses snow on his head and sits back grumbling shaking his fur*
Tanglewhisker
He loves his brother and berries so two great things in one. -Treetail

*helps brush the snow off of him before clearing her throat* Well let's get back before we really do freeze. *pushes past them on her way toward camp* -Frecklenose

*gives his son an amused look* Starting snow fights? I hope you learned your lesson, you both looked soaked to the bone. *shrugs slightly at Strongbreeze before following Frecklenose* -Darkmist
*yawns tiredly looking twoards the den* I hope he wakes up soon
Flamekit

*watches her go trying to hide his dissapointment and smiles at his father* Yea looks like im still a kitten at heart.
Tanglewhisker

*watches her go and follows* Hey wait for us!
Strongbreeze
For the time being how about you and I take a nap too. -Treetail

Well come on my big kitten. You need to get dried off. *follows the other two and motions for his son to follow* -Darkmist

Sorry. *slows down a bit, cursing them in her head for interrupting* -Frecklenose
I like naps! *says crouching down and pounces up onto his back* You have to carry me though!
Flamekit

*nods following him* So why did you two come out to find us? Did you think we got lost?
Tangelwhisker

Your father is a bit of a worry bug if you haven;t noticed. *laughs* He was pacing all day waiting for you two to come back.
Strongbreeze
*Purrs and rises slowly, heading to the nursery* You're growing up, but definitely not too big for me to carry you. -Treetail

I just wanted to make sure you were all right. I knew you and your aunt were close, but I didn't know it was spend all day out of camp together close. -Darkmist

He's a grown warrior now, we have more to talk about. More in common. *casts a smile back at Tanglewhisker, her body still aching from getting cut short* -Frecklenose
last edited hace más de un año
Am i getting to big though? *says worriedly* I wanna always jump on you like this!
Flamekit

Im fine pa we are both fine. *flicks his tail slightly annoyed* Whats wrong with spending alot of time out together? You and ma always go out and i never question it why do you have to question what im doing?
Tanglewhisker

*follows her glance keeping it to himself* Mhmm....*says* Well i guess thats true he is older. *purrs*
Strongbreeze
One day you won't be able to unless you want to crush me. *chuckles* But for now you're still perfect size to fit on my back. *settles down in their nest in the nursery* -Treetail

Well for one, your mother and I are mates. But sorry if you value your time with your aunt so much I won't interrupt anymore. -Darkmist

*returns to camp, sighing in relief at the clear temperature difference in the cave, immediately feeling warmer* StarClan I'm starving. *sits by the prey pile and starts to groom her fur to warm herself* -Frecklenose
What if i stop growing! *says* Can i do that?
Flamekit

*yawns tiredly* Well id like it if you would stop treating me like im still a kit pa. *smiles at him* I appreicate it though but for now i need some sleep i barely got any..*says starting to make his way to the warriors den*
Tanglewhisker

*watches Frecklenose for a moment before turning to Darkmist* Well?
Strongbreeze

*sighs getting to his paws and makes his way out of the den seeing his sister and pads over to her*
Flintstripe