Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25401-25450 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
I can't help it that my mate is so attractive. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Where is papa? -Ivorykit

*stalks after a rabbit, but cracks a branch and loses it* Mouse-dung. *huffs and shakes her pelt in frustration, her mind too clouded to focus on the hunt**takes chase regardless even though her mind was still unfocused* -Sweetbriar
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Oh i mean maybe Streamripple will just croak over instead and then we will have the den to ourselves. *licks his neck*
Tigerfang

Not sure...Has he not come in here?
Flinrstripe

No we haven't seen him.
Flamekit
Well that's not a very nice way of looking at it. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*stretches out* I haven't seen him since last night when we went to sleep. -Ivorykit
Well you were the horny one who wants a den to ourselves.
Tigerfang

*looks a bit worried* Uhm...ill be back im going to go find your father. *says and leaves the den glancing around the camp for his mate*
Flintstripe

Is papa missing?
Flamekit
It's not about just wanting to mate. *tugs his ear playfully* It's also about just getting to be romantic. -Scorchgaze

I don't know. He went to sleep with us. -Ivorykit

*peaks out of the warriors den, waving his mate to come over* -Treetail
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*gets ready to pounce, but stops and flicks his ear as he hears someone in the distance* *the squirrel scurries away before he can leap* ~ Falconstar
•waves a paw in front of Mousepaw• Hey you still there wise owl? •jokes•
Tanglepaw

Well we don’t need a den to ourselves for that.
Tigerfang

•spots him and sighs before padding over to him• What are you up to?
Flintstirpe

I don’t remember him leaving.
Flamekit

Yeah but then I don't have to worry about you getting all bashful. *teases* -Scorchgaze

You haven't seen Falconstar in camp have you? With Sweetbriar back I'm scared half to death he'll be reminded of the whole making him jealous thing and I'll get some kind of punishment. -Treetail

He probably left while we were asleep. -Ivorykit

*manages to wrangle the rabbit down after a bit of chasing, though her killing bite on its throat was messier than ever* Starclan I'm off my game. I can't focus on anything today! *huffs in frustration and winces slightly as she notices the small cut she'd been given on her shoulder from the rabbit during the take down* Great. *licks away a bit of the blood welling up, her mind stuck on yesterday and everything her friends and family had told her* -Sweetbriar
I-I don’t get Bashful! •pushes the mouse back to him•
Tigerfang

•looks at him dumbly• you have to be messing with me. •says putting a paw to his own head• Hun are you seriously hiding from our clan leader because of that whole thing? There is no way he would punish you and plus he already did remember?
Flintstirpe

Rude papa should always stay with us.
Flamekit
Mmm maybe a little. *purrs in amusement and eats* -Scorchgaze

I know but now that your sister is back it may make him angry about it all over again. I'm just nervous. -Treetail

Should we go look for him too? -Ivorykit
Okay just a bit but not more! •lays his head in his paws•
Tigerfang

•shakes his head• You are just something else and I love it. •nudges him-“ Come on of Falconstsr comes for you I’ll kick his tail.
Flintstripe

•nods• Yea what if he is lost!
Flamekit
*finishes their meal and rests his head over Tigerfang's shoulders* Are you going to be able to handle being cooped up in camp so much? -Scorchgaze

Oh well now that'd be something I'd love to see. *tugs on his ear playfully as he leaves the den* -Treetail

*hurries out of the nursery* -Ivorykit
I think so I mean no patrols no worrying well maybe not that but you get it. It’s just going to hurt the clan that two of its finest warriors are retiring.
Tigerfang

Mhmm just like how I love to see you struggle. •turns to nip him back•
Flintstripe

•runs out and stops seeing his parents• he must have gotten lost.
Flamekit
Mmhmm hopefully they can stay afloat without us. -Scorchgaze

Watching my hot mate fight the attractive leader sounds like the best show ever. -Treetail

*laughs* Papa is goofy. He's a warrior, how did he get lost? -Ivorykit
You think they can? I don’t know if Falconstsr will like the thought of not having you around as deputy.
Tigerfang

Mhmm you just love seeing me dominate don’t you? •nudges him•
Flintstripe

I’m not sure but papa is silly so it doesn’t matter.•purrs•
Flamekit
I know, but we knew this was coming eventually. -Scorchgaze

I can't help it. My big guy is just so attractive. -Treetail

Are you as hungry as me? -Ivorykit
Its just the future i guess. We cant do much about it until it happens.
Tigerfang

Oh i know and this big guy is just to hot for you sometimes.
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea im starving...Hey do you know where papa hid the berries?
Flamekit
Wise words. *grooms his fur* -Scorchgaze

What do you mean?! -Treetail

Papa said they move the spots so that we can't sneak any. *pouts* -Ivorykit
So my mighty deputy what are you planning to do today?
Tigerfang

*chuckles* I dont know you tell me. *says givving him a hip bump*
Flintstripe

*scoffs* We shoudl find them. Remember papa taught us how to scent!
Flamekit
Well I'd like to have a date with my mate. -Scorchgaze

You're such a troublemaker. *nips him* -Treetail

Oh that's right! But won't we get in trouble? -Ivorykit
Oh and a date you shall get. *smirks* Wanna get going then?
Tigerfang

You have no right to call me that. *chuckles* You can call me anything but that and you know it. *Says twining their tails*
Flintstripe

Not if they dont find out.
Flamekit
Sure thing. Though I'm a little worried about that look. *nudges him playfully as he gets up and heads out of camp* -Scorchgaze

Okay maybe you're right. *nuzzles his cheek* -Treetail

I mean or we could just ask for them. -Ivorykit
*watches his squirrel get away with a huff* *turns and heads through the forest towards the noise that scared away his catch* ~ Falconstar

Oh, I'm fine. Just thinking about my name. I also like Starlingpaw and Sparrowpaw. ~ Mousepaw

So, *nudges Strongbreeze* any kit names that you like? ~ Berryfrost
Oh whatever I’m not going to do anything to out of the ordinary! •follows after him•
Tigerfang

•glances behind him and opens his eyes wide• Falconstsr is staring you down. •says seriously to trick him•
Flintstirpe

But if I ask they will say no.
Flamekit

•grabs a small mouse to eat and sits next to her• I think those are both good names for you Starlingpaw has a nice ring to it.
Tanglepaw

•opens his mouth to respond and stops himself thinking• Uh not exactly I didn’t really think this far to be honest. •says a bit embarrassed•
Strongbreeze
last edited hace más de un año
*grabs her rabbit and goes to head back to camp, but stops as he moves into her path* Oh.. Hey. -Sweetbriar

*does a quick once around then cuffs him* You are a troublemaker! -Treetail

Hey you never know! -Ivorykit
•finally makes there way into camp passing Scorchagaze on the way•
Sunheart and Swamppaw

•glances at them• Looks like more of your kin have arrived.
Tigerfang

Mhmm looks like someone is still afraid. •laughs•
Flintstripe

I’m sure papa will say no.
Flamekit
Frecklenose what are you guys doing here? -Scorchgaze

Swamppaw has decided to train as a medicine cat. So we're here to get him settled. -Frecklenose

*glances to the camp entrance* Your sisters seem to just keep popping up. -Treetail

*looks uncertain* I just don't want to get in trouble again. -Ivorykit
•looks up at Scorchgaze shyly staying close to Frecklenose•
Swampkit

•nods• Yea though...•looks back at Swamppaw• he is still a bit nervous about being alone.
Sunheart

•perks his ears spotting them and seeing Swamppaw• Wonder what brought only the three of them here.
Flintstripe

Fine fine be a goody two paws..
Flamekit
**smiles at him reassuringly* Don't worry, Swamppaw you're in good paws. -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles her father's shoulder* Where is Sweet? He feels comfortable with her. -Frecklenose

Last I saw she went out of camp. -Scorchgaze

Well let's go see. *Pads over to them* -Treetail

Sunheart! *calls out to his brother as he joins them* It's good to see you! -Darkmist

Hey behaving is what got me the berries last time! -Ivorykit
You think so? Maybe I'll see what Falconstar thinks.

NOTE: I have no idea what to name her xD My ideas are Owlpaw, Sparrowpaw, and Starlingpaw!

Well, at least you caught something. You chased my squirrel off even halfway across the forest. ~ Falconstar

That's fair! We've never discussed it before. just think about it, mhm? ~ Berryfrost
Owlpaw is a nice name we haven't seen in a while, but I really like Starlingpaw because it's so unique!

I'm sorry. I'm just- I'm not my best today. *couldn't help her eyes giving him a once over before quickly snapping her gaze back to his face* You can take my rabbit and I'll hunt something else if that'd make it up to you. -Sweetbriar
No, keep your rabbit. I'd already caught a mouse. *tries to hide his smirk* So. Why can't you focus today? ~ Falconstar
Owlpaw and Starlingpaw are a winner to me XD

*nods to him and looks up at Darkmist tilting his head curiosuly*
Swamppaw

*purrs seeing him and give shim a shoulder playfully* Missed you to!
Sunheart

*follows his mate* Looks like everyone is comming back here these days. *teases waving hello to his sister and father*
Flintstripe

Yea yea...*huffs* Cmon lets go ask them then.
Flamekit

*Purrs* Ofcourse honetly any name you pick will be good i just know it. *takes a bite*
Tanglepaw

Oh dont worry ill start right on that. *purrs* So how was your first night in the old den?
Stronbreeze
Just have a restless mind I suppose. *gives him a slightly weary look* Did you come out for some hunting too then? Enjoying the peaceful morning? -Sweetbriar

*eyes Swamppaw happily* Your kits just keep growing like crazy! How are Blackkit and Sunflowerkit? -Darkmist

Flint! *noses him happily* -Frecklenose

*pads over to his parents* -Ivorykit
I think it'll come down to the best warrior name I can create xD

I usually do, now that the camps are split. I've found it helps keep my mind clear all day. Maybe it'll help you. *looks at her rabbit and frowns slightly* Great StarClan, you mangled it. ~ Falconstar

Fine. I mean, I slept in here for moons. It's like muscle memory. What about you? ~ Berryfrost

I wonder where he is? ~ Mousepaw
Sounds like a good plan haha. Also, I updated Sweet's get to know you character post, but only a little.

I told you I'm not on my A game today. I even managed to get a cut myself in the process. *motions her head down at the small scratch on her shoulder* It's probably just because I didn't get much sleep. My mind was...restless. *shakes her head to clear her mind* But at least all the meat is still intact so it's still a suitable meal. -Sweetbriar
Well they were just made apprentices today! *purrs* We just came to walk Swamppaw over for his new training.
Sunheart

*looks around the camp and looks at his mother* Should i go see Merryberry?
Swamppaw

*noses her back and looks down at Swamppaw* Is this the new apprentice? *teases*
Flitnstripe

Not sure most likely doing something important right?
Tanglepaw

I think it went pretty good for me its always easier with you next to me though. *purrs*
Strongbreeze
New training? *eyes widen slightly* Is he going to train as medicine cat? -Darkmist

Oh yeah. *purrs* Come on, Flint, walk us to the medicine cat den. *nudges her son gently* Come on. *pads over to the den* -Frecklenose
He felt like it was the best choice for himself. •watches them go• Can you keep an eye on him for me while he stays here?
Sunheart

•follows them•
Swamppaw

I’m going I’m going! •says leading them• So were you looking for Sweetbriar?
Flintstripe

•pads up to Treetail• Papa.
Flamekit
Of course. I'm sure Tanglepaw will love having another tom around as a friend. -Darkmist

Yeah she took off from the new camp without even saying goodbye! -Frecklenose

Morning boys. Hungry? -Treetail

So much commotion. *starts their walk again* -Scorchgaze
I hope so Swamppaw has been a little distracted with knowing he won’t have his siblings or Frecklenose with him.
Sunheart

Sounds like her. •purrs stepping aside for Swamppaw to go into the den• And here we are go ahead and see your aunt I’m sure she is excited.
Flintstripe

•looks at Frecklenose a bit nervous and heads in•
Swamppaw

•nods• Yea! Papa can we have berries aswell?
Flamekit

Hey it’s your family. •purrs•
Tigerfang
He's always been very attached to Frecklenose so I can understand it'll be hard for him. -Darkmist

*purrs as she watches him go in* The kits are just growing up so fast I can't even believe it. -Frecklenose

Have you apologized to your papa yet? -Treetail

That's true. *nuzzles him* think they get it from me? -Scorchgaze
Yea...that’s what I’m worried about though Freckle and him have been joined by the hip since he was born.
Sunheart

I know and my little rascals are getting to the edge where they are rebelling. •says amused and smirks at her• Oh do I have some good gossip for you by the way.
Flintstripe

Yes..•says dragging his paw across the ground as he says it•
Flamekit

Most likey you are very how do we put this...out going. •teases•
Tigerfang
Well I promise we'll make sure he's taken care of. -Darkmist

Gossip? Oh Flint I've missed you and your gossip. Hit me with it. -Frecklenose

And what did you say? -Treetail

Oh I'm sure. *nudges him playfully and twines their tails* -Scorchgaze
*sighs in releif* Thanks..*looks around* So how are you fairing off with the split?
Sunheart

*purrs* So Falconstar and Sweet were getting a little frisky. *says sitting down and drawing a paw over his ear* Sweet told me about what they were doing the other day and lets say it got pretty hot.
Flintstripe

I said i was sorry for being stubborn and a brat. *says looking to the side *
FLamekit

*continues walking with him doing the same* Well are you excited that your grandson is in training for a medicine cat?
Tigerfang
It's been hard with you and Featherwing gone, but I understand why you guys left. -Darkmist

No way seriously?! Well don't hold out on me, give me details! -Frecklenose

Flamekit. Are you being honest? -Treetail

I definitely am. The medicine cat blood runs in the family. -Scorchgaze
Hardly. You can eat that rabbit, and maybe Berryfrost will be a good friend and help you. *leans forward and gently licks the cut on her head* ~ Falconstar
*purrs shortly as his tongue passes over her, her face going slightly red* Prey is prey and Starclan blessed us with this even though I didn't do the best job giving it a peaceful death. We'll see how picky you are about my catches when leaf-bare hits. *jests lightheartedly* -Sweetbriar
Maybe I'll be even more picky, now that I have less Clanmates to look after. Either way, I've got my eye on you. ~ Falconstar
I can't tell whether that's a threat or not. *eyes him quickly again before picking up her rabbit again and moving to bury it* -Sweetbriar