Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23101-23150 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Well how am I supposed to massage my own muscles? -Bloodpaw

Okay close your eyes and no peeking! -Treetail

*heads out of camp and sighs slightly, upset that he couldn't do this with all his grandkits* -Scorchgaze
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Well you could always ask a tom who is your best friend to do it for you, you know? *laughs givving her a slight cuff before continuing the massage*
Tanglepaw

*nods closing his eyes* Im gunna count now papa! *says as he starts to count*
Flamekit

*slowly makes his way behind Scorchgaze and moves his paws around him* about time you got away from the kit. *purrs huskily*
Tigerfang
Glad I can count on you for more back rubs in the future then. -Bloodpaw

*hurries into the warriors den and climbs into his nest, hiding under the moss* -Treetail

Were you getting impatient? *purrs, amused, and tugs on his ear* -Scorchgaze
See now I can’t tell if you are teasing me or not. •says as he stops• well how do you feel?
Tanglepaw

•finishes counting and looks around sniffing the air slightly following his scent•
Flamekit

Nah I was enjoying me peace and quiet.
Tigerfang
*stands and stretches* Way more limber! Thanks. -Bloodpaw

*keeps still, but keeps through a gap in the moss to see if he was coming* -Treetail

Out of camp all by yourself I'm sure it is quite. Maybe a bit lonely though. So what should we do to enjoy our time out? Go for a walk? -Scorchgaze
Mhmm now you owe me. •grins at her amused• I mean my services can’t always be free right?
Tanglepaw

•starts heading towards he warriors den sniffing around and looks Round the den eyes narrowed trying to focus in the dark•
Flamekit

Lonely indeed but you came out here so all is well right? And yea a walk would be nice.
Tigerfang
What do I owe you then? -Bloodpaw

*lays still, hoping the size distortion in the moss wouldn't seem too extreme* -Treetail

Where should we head for? -Scorchgaze
Mhmm what would you think is a good reward?
Tanglepaw

•pads over to the nest looking at it weirdly before swiping at the overtly big pile of moss• Papa?
Flamekit

Where do you want to go? Cause it seems like you had something on your mind before I found you.
Tigerfang
Mmmm a work out lesson? -Bloodpaw

*peeks out at him* It's difficult for your tall dad to find a spot to hide. *chuckles* -Treetail

Mm just thinking. Let's just go into the forest. *leads the way* -Scorchgaze
*thinks and nod* Sure im down for that. *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*purrs laughing* You look like a moss monster! *says jumping on him*
Flamekit

*nods* Sounds like a plan deputy,
Tigerfang
All right cool! Just let me know whenever you want to do it. -Bloodpaw

*purrs* Be careful! The moss monster likes to tickle kits. -Treetail

*twines tails with him as they walk* -Scorchgaze
How about now? Since we are both free for the day i wouldnt mind some training. *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*yelps and srambles on his paws trying to get away* No get away!
Flamekit

*leans against him purring* So what was on your mind when you came out?
Tigernfang
All right that's fine. What area of your muscles do you want to work on? -Bloodpaw

*grabs him and nuzzles him* Or maybe I'll just snuggle you. -Treetail

I was just missing my family. The ones that left. But I'm sure they're happy at the new camp. -Scorchgaze
*looks at her shyly* Uh you tell me since you are the muscle expert.
Tanglepaw

*squirms* Nooo Papa nOoo!
Flamekit

Ahh more family drama. *sighs* You need to relax a little more you old tom otherwise you will worry and stress yourself out to death.
Tigerfang
Hm. *analyzes him* You've definitely got a lot more muscles in your torso. Your back legs don't look as strong so that's where we'll focus. -Bloodpaw

*chuckles and sets him down* Are you hungry bud? -Treetail

*smiles and licks his cheek* What would I do without you taking care of me? -Scorchgaze
*purrs at her commits and nods* Sure im down for that! So what are we goign to do?
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea i think so! *says purring*
Flamekit

Do you even want me to get started? *says with a grin*
Tigerfang
Stand on your hind legs. To start. You'll be holding all your weight up on them. -Bloodpaw

Well how about we pick something to share with your brother and papa? How does that sound? -Treetail

Cheeky cat. *licks his neck* -Scorchgaze
Stand on my paws? But its going to look dumb if i do it in the middle of camp everyone can see me...*grumbles*
Tanglepaw

*nods quickly* Yea yea! Can i pick anything?
Flamekit

Oh whatever im trying to cheer you up you oof.
Tigerfang
We can go out of camp if you want. -Bloodpaw

Of course. Whatever you want. -Treetail

I appreciate it. *kisses his cheek* -Scorchgaze
•nods• Yea I’m good with that you lead the way.
Tanglepaw

Can we have rabbit!?
Flamekit

•purrs and nuzzles him• to bad you are kitten at heart you know.
Tigerfang
All right. *heads out* I'll show you a few other work outs I do too. -Bloodpaw

Sounds good to me. *slides out from under the moss and leaves the den, shaking any green bits from his fur* -Treetail

That's not too bad! That's a good thing. -Scorchgaze
•nods quickly moving up besides her• oh so you have more workouts then he many that you already do?
Tanglepaw

•folllows after him quickly• Papa could we visit Frecklenose and all of them someday?
Flamekit

Mhmm until it gets you into trouble you big kitten.
Tigerfang
I have a lot of work outs in my rotation. That way I make sure to work every muscle and don't get bored doing the same things every day. -Bloodpaw

Absolutely. That way you can see your aunt Frecklenose and Sweetbriar and your uncle Wrenflight. And your cousins too. -Treetail

What kind of trouble? *licks his cheek* -Scorchgaze
*looks her over quickly as they walk and nods in agreement* I can see that. *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea and we could play with them all to!
flamekit

What do you think? *says rolling his eyes at him*
Tigerfang
*stops a little ways outside* All right, stand. -Bloodpaw

Oh yeah! *grabs a rabbit from the pile* -Treetail

Well I wouldn't know I've never been in trouble. That's your thing. *teases* -Scorchgaze
*stops and gets onto his backs paws doing his best to stand*
Tanglepaw

*looks at the rabbit* Papa how can you lift that?
Flamekit

*sticks his paw out infront of him tripping him up* Keep it up and you will be in trouble.
Tigerfang
Focus on your balance. -Bloodpaw

Once you're bigger you'll be able to do it too. -Treetail

*pulls him down with him* Oh really? -Scorchgaze
*nods doing as she saids* How is this? *says wearily*
Tanglepaw

*blinks in awe* Really think so?
Flamekit

*lays down besides him and bites his ear* Yes.
Tigerfnag
Good. After a bit your legs will get tired from the weight but that's even better. Keep going until you can't anymore. -Bloodpaw

Absolutely. *heads into the nursery* Just look at how big your papa is. *flicks his tail at his mate* You'll be just like him. -Treetail

No need for trouble. I'm just trying to be sweet and playful. *licks his chest* -Scorchgaze
*huffs already feeling it* You know i weigh alot more then you. *grumbles trying his best to hold himself out* You know my pa never gave me many tips about working out so this helps alot.
Tanglepaw

*looks over at Flintstripe and purrs* Yea you are right he is alot bigger then you papa. *says chasing the rabbit*
Flamekit

*looks at his mate and kit amused* Making fun of me over there?
Flintstripe

*looks purrs loudly at his lick and hums* Me to but im just being more pushy.
Tigerfang
Well no offense, but your dad isn't actually the biggest and strongest warrior in the clan. -Bloodpaw

*huffs slightly as he set the rabbit down next to the nest* I think he just made fun of me actually. -Treetail

Feeling impatient for something to happen? *draws a claw lightly up his back* -Scorchgaze
Non taken I know that o got really lucky on getting my grand fathers size. •stumbles a bit loosing his balance and falls back down to his paws with a huff•
Tanglepaw

Seems he did. •teases and nuzzles Flamekit then Ivorykit•
Flintstirpe

I didn’t mean to papa!
Flamekit

•huffs and bites at his neck lightly• maybe I am.
Tigerfang
*smirks slightly* Lucky indeed. Come on and I'll show you something else. *starts up the grassy slope up the side of the cave* -Bloodpaw

*purrs and licks his head* It's all right. Your dad likes to point out the differences in our size all the time. But I've got him beat on height! *lays beside Flintstripe* Now dig in, boys. -Treetail

(I'm gonna take over Ivorykit just until Blue comes back) *picks his head up excitedly at the mention of food* -Ivorykit

*rolls him on his back and licks down his stomach* I think I can take care of that. -Scorchgaze
last edited hace más de un año
*follows her curiously* What is it?
Tanglepaw

**nuzzles him and nudges Ivorykit* Oh awake now that the food is here?
Flintstrpe

*moves quickjly to the rabbit starting at it*
Flamekit

*huffs laying his head back* As expected from you.
Tigerfang
There are some large rocks up here. I use my back legs to roll them around. It really works the muscles. -Bloodpaw

*nods eagerly * It smells good. -Ivorykit

*rips off a piece for each of them* -Treetail

What? *nips lightly as his stomach* -Scorchgaze
Wait im moving rocks with my back paws? *says utterly confused* you are going to have to show me first.
Tanglepaw

Well thats good you should go and eat then before your brother takes it all. *purrs looking at his mate* Thanks love.
Flintstripe

*looks over at his brother making sure he doesnt come near his peice*
Flamekit

H-hey no teasing cmon!
Tigerfang
Sure. *pads over to one of the large rocks**faces away from it and puts her hind paws on it, slowing pushing it* -Bloodpaw

*eats his piece happily* -Ivorykit

No problem. *nuzzles his cheek* -Treetail

Sorry. *licks between his legs and rubs with his paw* -Scorchgaze
*watches her interested and follows besides her and does as she does slowly moving a rock*
Tanglepaw

*takes a bite* So how is it you two?
Flintstripe

Great! *says quickly licking his lips*
Flamekit

*purrs loudly at his touch* Much bette, as much as i love listening to you blabber on about stuff you need to put that muzzle to good use.
Tigerfang
Good. It really puts your legs to work. -Bloodpaw

Yummy! -Ivorykit

*gives him a look and teases a toe into him* -Scorchgaze
*huffs* I call tell. *murmurs glancing over at her to watch her*
Tanglepaw

Good remember to eat it all so no wasting you two. *purrs and nudges his mate* You too.
Flintstripe

Yea papa dont waste. *teases*
Flamekit

*moans slightly* F-fuck...
Tigerfang
*pushes harder at the rock, moving it faster* -Bloodpaw

Oh I won't! I'm hungry enough to eat two rabbits. -Treetail

*takes him deep into his mouth while thrusting his paw against him* -Scorchgaze
*watches her in awe and stops when his legs get tired* Starclan you are amazing you know.
Tanglepaw

Uh huh sure you are *says from the side amused*
Flintstirpe

You can eat two rabbits papa? *says looking over at ivorykit* what about you?
Flamekit

*closes his eyes at the feeling thrusting upward slightly*
Tigerfang
*stops after a bit, not breaking a sweat yet* I've been working really hard at this. I want to impress Falconstar with how diligent I am with my training. -Bloodpaw

I don't think my stomach is big enough for that. *wipes his mouth* But rabbit is really good. -Ivorykit

*winds his tongue around his member while easing a second toe inside him* -Scorchgaze
*nods keeping his eyes on her* Mhmm i can see that. *chuckles* I think he would definetly be impressed with you i mean i am. *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*shrugs* I guess thats true you are tiny. *laughs*
Flamekit

Be nice now you two. *says eathing his piece*
Flintstripe

*moans louder* F-fuck i hate when you put in the second one! *says his pre leaking out slightly from his tounge8
Tigerfang
Thanks! I gotta keep up with cats like you who are naturally larger. -Bloodpaw

Hey we're the same size! -Ivorykit

*pulls his mouth away but continues to lazily lick his member with long strokes* Mmm do you? You're moaning quite a bit. -Scorchgaze
last edited hace más de un año
*smiles at her lightly and slides out from here he was and over to her* True true but all because you train doesnt mean its a guarentee that you will keep up with me. *says quickly movving his paw out grabbing her and throwing her down*
Tanglepaw

Nuh uh im a little bigger right papa's?
Flamekit

*looks at them then at Treetail* You tell em.
Flintstripe

W-well when it goes in i do! *huffs* And i know you are just p-preping me for later!
Tigerfang
*slams into him, pushing him back* You don't think so? -Bloodpaw

Hmmm Flamekit might be a little bigger. Ivorykit looks a little taller though. -Treetail

Ha! I'm taller than you! -Ivorykit

Would you rather I go in without preparing you? *pulls his toes out and rubs his member* -Scorchgaze
*grits his teeth and crouches down lashing his tail with a grin* I mean you might be able to. *says eyeing her muscles as he prepares to pounce*
Tanglepaw

*puffs out a bit* But im bigger! *says happily*
Flamekit

*shakes his head* H-hell no i feel like it would hurt alot. *mutters and looks at him with a smirk*
Tigerfang
Bring it on. *bunches her muscles* -Bloodpaw

*pouts and looks up at Flintstripe* Pa will I grow up to be big? -Ivorykit

What? *licks his member more* -Scorchgaze
*pounces at her quickly trying to aim for her underbelly*
Tanglepaw

*purrs and nods down at him* Ofcourse you will get alot bigger just remember you two are barley two moons old.
Flintstripe

*looks up at Treetail* what about me papa?
Flamekit

I said that if you went in unprepared I-it would hurt...*grumbles*
Tigerfang