Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22401-22450 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
You're the one you made it that way. *teases him lightheartedly* Everyone was playing innocent until you started going for the low blows. -Frecklenose

That makes me happy. *touches noses with him* -Bloodpaw

I'd let your stomachs settle before you start running around. -Hushpool
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•looks at her innocently• I mean we were forced to play one of your brothers stupid games come on I was just trying to make it end quicker.
Sunheart

•hesitantly licks her nose and looks a bit embarrassed•
Foxpaw

•grumbles• you heard mama we have to settle down.
Buckkit
Uh huh sure. *licks his cheek lightly before entering the medicine cat den**pushes aside the fluffy blanket she had put around Swampkit made of fresh moss, feathers and cotton**curls up around him* -Frecklenose

*watches him for a moment before kissing him softly* -Bloodpaw

Only for a little bit though right? -Pantherkit
•follows her in• How is he looking?
Sunheart

•looks up at them tiredly• mama?
Swampkit

•purrs loudly in return pressing against her•
Foxpaw

Yea only a little bit then we can run around.
Buckkit
I'm here my little darling. *touches his face gently* His temperature has gone down. -Frecklenose

*purrs as well, pulling him closer to her with her forelegs still around his neck* -Bloodpaw

What should we do? -Pantherkit
Sighs in relief that they were back and snuggles into her•
Swampkit

•nods his head• That’s good. •purrs• looks like things are looking up for him.
Sunheart

•huffs moves his paws around her holding her tightly moving his tongue into her mouth•
Foxpaw

We could wrestle!
Buckkit
I certainly hope so. *purrs and watches Swampkit lovingly* -Frecklenose

*hums happily at the warm feeling building up inside her**kisses him eagerly* -Bloodpaw

That sounds good to me. -Pantherkit
*watches them and purrs* Want me to grab you two something to eat? I think i saw a nice juicy mouse.
Sunheart

*pricks her gently with his claws as he moves agianst her kissing her hungerily*
Foxpaw

Im so going to kick your tail. *purrs*
Buckkit
That sounds good. -Frecklenose

*tugs on his lower lip before pulling away slightly* I-I'm sorry. I got a little carried away. I didn't mean to overstep and be pushy like that. -Bloodpaw

Yea right. *paws him playfully* -Pantherkit
I will be right back then. •says turning away and heads towards the pile•
Sunheart

Mama where did you go?
Swampkit

•pulls away aswell breathing heavy• N-no it’s fine..I kinda got a little carried away too..
Foxpaw

What do you mean? You think you can take me?
Buckkit
I just stepped out to talk to some friends about something important. -Frecklenose

It felt nice though. Really nice. *keeps her tight grip around him* -Bloodpaw

For sure! -Pantherkit
Oh okay..*yawns again curling up* Mama whats the new camp? I heard the other ktis talking about it..
Swampkit

*nuzzles the nook in her neck purring warmly* Yea it was really nice..D-do you think we should get dried up?
Foxpaw

*growls at her lightly* We will see then but dont go crying to mama when i win.
Buckkit
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
Sunflowerkit-stares for almost a minute not blinking then smiles "hi,whats up?"
Falmekit-jumps hair standing up on his back as his face plants into the puddle.He picks himself dripping wet "oh....nothing"shaking the water
Well some cats are going to a new camp. -Frecklenose

Probably. We can relax while we dry off. *slowly let's go of him and makes her way back to the bank* -Bloodpaw

I'll make you eat those words. -Pantherkit
Are we going to the new camp?
Swmapkit

*nods and lets go of her slowly aswell and starts to move towards the shore* Sounds like a plan..*says as he lays down and starts to dry himself off*
Foxpaw

*gets to his paws and starts to crouch*
Buckkit
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
“Yes, yes you do, Strongbreeze!” ~ Berryfrost

*sits beside her* “You just looked distracted is all. Are you excited to go to the new camp?” ~ Amberpaw

*blinks, startled* “You just face planted into a puddle. Are you alright?” ~ Pebblekit
•sighs spotting Tigerfang• Fine I will be right back if I don’t come back it’s your fault. •says padding over to Tigerfang• Tigerfang I need to tell you something.
Strongbreeze

•stops walking and looks at him eyeing him with a glare• Well What is it that you have to tell me?
Tigerfang

•swallows nervously• I think that you are a mouse brained idiot and everyone knows that You and Scorchgaze are more then friends!
Strongbreeze

•narrows his eyes his tail lashing• You have about five seconds to leave before I smash your head into the ground. •says with the start of a snarl•
Tigerfang

•blinks and nods quickly taking notice of his anger and darts away back to Berryfrost•
Strongbreeze

•nudges Mousepaw seeing the entrance• Coem on I’ll race you!
Tanglepaw
We are. You, your siblings and I won't be going right away though. -Frecklenose

*lays next to him* So are you happy that Redshadow is going too? -Bloodpaw

*crouches and grins* Bring it on. -Pantherkit

Berryfrost you're really trying to get your mate hurt. *cuffs her playfully* So, didn't go well I take it Strongbreeze? -Sweetbriar
*blinks and looks a little weary* Is it safe there?
Swampkit

*nods* Yea im glad he is going he is one of the reasons im going to be honest. *purrs* He is like a father to me..ell he is what a father should be like. *looks at her* Though it would be better if you were comming.
Foxpaw

*charges at her*
Buckkit

*looks on edge glacning around incase Tigerfang was comming after him* OFcourse it went horrible!
Strongbreeze
*bursts into laughter* "That was great!" *licks his cheek* "You did amazing, sweetie." ~ Berryfrost

*watches the exchange* "Well, he looks good and pissed off now. Better go tell him the news while he's in a good mood!" *trots towards Tigerfang* "Tigerfang!" ~ Mistybreeze

*pads into camp* ~ Mousepaw

*watches him go and looks over at Mistybreeze* What do you want now? *says annoyed*
Tigerfang

*flattens his ears at her* You owe me you know Berryfrost.
Strongbreeze

*follows in after her* So talk to you later Mousepaw?
Tanglepaw
It will be. I wouldn't take you anywhere that wasn't safe, my darling. -Frecklenose

*watches her go in amusement, following her more slowly* How did I manage to get with such a troublemaker. *purrs to himself* -Redshadow

*flicks her tail in amusement while she listens to them**glances around camp for Falconstar* -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Shiverwind* You okay? -Wrenflight

*nuzzles her head against him* I just can't leave Falconstar. Or this clan. Falconstar is the mentor I've always wanted. I've dreamt of having. I want to be trained by the leader and one day eventually lead. And maybe one day when I am leader I'll bring the two clans back together. -Bloodpaw

*growls playfully and pounces on him* -Pantherkit
last edited hace más de un año
That’s true. •purrs•
Swampkit

Yea I know I guess that was just my last attempt to win you over. •sighs sadly and nuzzles her back• But I know how much being the leaders apprentice means to you.
Foxpaw

•ducks around her and swipes out st her•
Buckkit

•comes back with a mouse•
Sunheart
Your father and I will always keep you safe. *looks up at her mate* Won't we? -Frecklenose

*nuzzles her head under his chin* Like I said, one day I'll be leader and I'll bring the two clans back together. Until then you'll just have to meet me half way so we can visit each other. -Bloodpaw

*rears up on her hind paws and bats at him* -Pantherkit
•purrs• yup we will always keep you three safe.
Sunheart

•purrs up at them tiredly•
Swampkit

•nods his head happily• you know I’m fine meeting you half way if that’s the only way to see each other.
Foxpaw
Are you hungry? *nuzzles him gently* Your father brought some food. -Frecklenose

*touches her nose to his cheek* Nothing can keep cats as close as us apart. -Bloodpaw
•shakes his head• no my tummy still hurts..
Swampkit

Yea nothing can keep us apart. •purrs licking her nose and pulls away• Well how do I look? Dry enough?
Foxpaw
Okay. Get some more rest then. *licks his head softly before looking to her mate* You and I can share then. -Frecklenose

*nods* Dry enough to me. What about me? -Bloodpaw
•lays down besides her• sounds like a plan to me •purrs•
Sunheart

•tears up to meet her and paws at her in return•
Buckkit

Mhmm. •looks her over and nods• looks good to me!
Foxpaw
*brushes her cheek against his* -Frecklenose

You don't want to go back yet though do you? -Bloodpaw

*tugs playfully on one of his ears when they lock onto each other* -Pantherkit
•purrs and takes a small bite of the mouse•
Sunheart

Eh not really I’m enjoying my time out here with you.
Foxpaw

•bites at her neck playfully trying to push her back•
Buckkit
*eats with him* You promise you'll be careful when you go to set up the new camp? -Frecklenose

Me too. *moves to her back and watches the clouds* -Bloodpaw

*stumbles a bit, losing her balance and falling back* -Pantherkit
*nods* I promise. I mean cant have you raising kits alone can i? *purrs*
Sunheart

*watches her warmly before laying down besides her* So...Do you think this big clan split will help?
Foxpaw

*pushes harder forcing her over and pins her down purring victoriously*
Buckkit
Definitely not. I'd make my way into Starclan just to drag your tail back down. *purrs* -Frecklenose

I think so. Like Falconstar said, it'd be dangerous with all these kits if we over hunted the territory just before leaf-bare. -Bloodpaw

Darn it! *squirms under him* -Pantherkit
*purrs* Thanks love though im not sure starclan would love that.
Sunheart

*looks at her amused* You sure think like a clan leader you know. But it makes sense if we over hunt the territory with so many mouths it would be rough for everyone..
Foxpaw

*gets off her purring* What did i say?
BUckkit
You guys just wanna do the switch tomorrow? I get off work around 6 and won't be on until then.
tanglebelly commented…
Sure I’m down for that hace más de un año
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Works for me hace más de un año
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
flamekit-"ya im fine.You startled me is all"licks paw to dry his face with the paw
Sunflowerkit-"oh,are we?"
Probably not, but I wouldn't let that stop me. *kisses his cheek* -Frecklenose

Thank you. That means a lot. *licks his cheek* -Bloodpaw

I'll definitely get you next time! *sits up and shakes out her fur* -Pantherkit
This is kind of a random question, but are you guys in Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific time?

I'm in Mountain.
last edited hace más de un año
tanglebelly commented…
Central hace más de un año
*noses the mouse to her* Here you have some too you little tease.
Sunheart

You know im always on your side. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*shakes out his fur and licks his paw cooly* We will see.
Buckkit
Tease? *flicks her tail in amusement before starting to eat* -Frecklenose

Always. *purrs happily before staring at her paws* Hey Foxpaw...since you're going to be leaving soon and it's not guarantee for when we'll get to see each other again...could we uh..maybe kiss some more? -Bloodpaw

It'll happen! *looks up at her father* Right dad? I'll be able to win too right? -Pantherkit
*purrs and nuzzles her* You know you are lucky that you get to stay here while i slave away at the new camp.
Sunheart

*blinks and looks at her warmly and nuzzles her neck* Ofcourse anything you want Bloodpaw.
Foxpaw

*purrs* Ofcourse as long as you work hard you can do whatever you want.
Skyheart
I don't think of it as lucky. I'd rather be there by your side helping rebuild the old camp like everyone else. But I think it'd be too risky to bring the kits when nothing is sure as far as how the camp will be. And I definitely don't want to have them stay here without at least one of us for potentially an entire moon. -Frecklenose

We don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought it was nice. It was a feeling I've never really felt before inside. -Bloodpaw

*tail lashes excitedly* I'll work hard! I'll work the hardest! -Pantherkit
Im sure it wont take more then a moon love. If anything the nursery will be the main priority.
Sunheart

*shakes his head* No no..id love to kiss some more..i-i really like kissing you..*says shyly*
Foxpaw

*grins* Thata girl. *purrs*
Skyheart

But i will work harder then her!
Buckkit
*huffs and nuzzles her head against his shoulder after finishing the meal* I certainly hope this all works out. -Frecklenose

*moves onto her back again and works herself under one of his forepaws, leaving her head resting between his paws and looks up at him* I like kissing you too. -Bloodpaw

Nuh uh! I'll work harder than everyone! -Pantherkit
Love it’s going to be fine I know it will. •purrs•
Sunheart

•moves his muzzle down lower towards hers and purrs• You know I never thought you would be the one for this kind of stuff.
Foxpaw

How can ou if I try to work harder then you?
Buckkit
I'll take your word for it. *purrs softly* -Frecklenose

I didn't either. Trust me. But it just feels so good. -Bloodpaw

Because I'll work the very hardest. I'll push myself every day. -Pantherkit
•lays his head down tiredly• We didn’t see any signs of danger when we went t check it out.
Sunheart

•purrs nosing her cheek• I agree with that statment completely. •licks her nose gently•
Foxpaw

•shrugs• well we will see when we become apprentices
Buckkit
Well that's good. *grooms his shoulders* -Frecklenose

*purrs happily as he noses and licks her* -Bloodpaw

Oh yea. Who do you think would be a cool mentor? -Pantherkit
Though it’s s long walk so I hope the kits have their walking paws on.
Sunheart

•slowly moves his muzzle to hers to kiss her and purrs loudly•
Foxpaw

I think Scorchgaze would make a cool mentor he is big and strong.
Buckkit