Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 31229

hace más de un año theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Leads the way out of the den and out of camp, waiting for him to take the lead once she made room at the entrance)-Juniperleaf
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*gives her a look* you dont know where to find good moss yet? *purrs*
Tigerfang
(Smiles sheepishly)I don't really feel right leading the way.-Juniperleaf
*snorts* oh come on you just want to see my behind
tigerfang
(Giggles and rolls her eyes)Well then don't you think so highly of yourself. (Purrs and licks his cheek)-Juniperleaf
you know me *purrs* always gotta think I'm high and mighty *starts to lead the way*
Tigerfang
(Purrs and follows)Well a confident tom is an attractive tom.-Juniperleaf
then i must be the most attractive tom in the land *flicks her nose with his tail*
Tigerfang
Of course you are. (Purrs and nips his tail playfully)-Juniperleaf
*jumps from her nip* hey now this isn't a toy!
Tigerfang
(Rolls eyes playfully)Didn't know you were so protective of your tail. (Purrs)That's adorable.-Juniperleaf
well would you like it if i nipped your tail *laughs*
Tigerafang
(Nudges him with a laugh)YOu have already.-Juniperleaf
Well if I did it again then! •purrs•
Tigerfang
last edited hace más de un año
(Swishes tail raising her head with a smirk)That wouldn't be fair. I had to take my revenge. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf
•rolls his eyes playfully• fine fine you win this argument •purrs•
Tigerfang

•grooms his pelt•
Crow tail

Hey wolf did you get Pokemon go?
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
(new apprentice cause I can xp
Honeypaw-dark honey tom with light brown stripes,dark brown spots and white ear tips,muzzle,chest spot and toes.Also ive got Pokemon Go XDX)
 (new apprentice cause I can xp Honeypaw-dark honey tom with light brown stripes,dark brown spots an
Oh man can't believe I left for a month! Sorry Tangle! D: Smart he looks adorable! And yeah Pokemon Go is the best. :D

(Smiles proudly of herself)-Juniperleaf

(I've been thinking, maybe we should skip a couple of moons)
we could katie hasn't been on in awhile so we might have to do something about that and yea same pretty much haha took a nice break

*watches her amused* thats just one though the next one is mine
Tigerfang
(Hope Katie is doing well. What level are you on in pokemon go?)

(Nudges him playfully)We'll see. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf
What is that suppose to mean? •picks at the moss•
Tigerfang

21 haven't played much recently
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
This is a little bit surreal XD I can't even believe I was able to get back on this old account!
It's been ages since I've been on fanpop or talked to any of you guys!
Sucks that I didn't manage to come back until everyone was pretty much gone too :p
Just in case you're all leaving, but with the small chance of you checking the forum again, I want to say that it was awesome to be able to get on here and write with you all. If anyone wants to talk and catch up send me a message, maybe we could text or something. If anyone is still wanting to be around at all then lets rp haha. But I assume everyone is busy with their real lives, same as me. Even so, it was so much fun getting to meet you all and become friends. ~ Alisia
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
I also came back to see how this old club was doing. I remember when me and my friend Moonstorm first created it back in 2009, it's strange to see it so dead now. I guess people grow up, I did too, real life happens I'm in college now after all which is weird enough. But I still had a great time on here for many years it was cool to RP with all of you throughout the years. Gave me a little break from reality. I might check this again and see if anyone actually come back. :)
hace más de un año cariea1 said…
Checking in nice to see a few familiar faces though its so silent
It's actually really sad. This clan roleplay was like therapy for me, an outlet for my desire to write and to be around people that shared a love for my favorite book series. Being an adult (legally anyway haha) comes with a lot of responsibilities, especially when you're in college. Maybe by some shining miracle there will be a day when the old group can come together and rp for a little again, but I doubt it. Everyone has their own stuff going on that's important. But like I said, I'm planning on sticking around for a while so if anyone wants to give it another go, just holler.
I'm probably doing this for no reason since I doubt I'll ever get a reply, but I'm going to leave a post juuuuuust in case ^^

*A large orange tabby tom with amber eyes, his appearance strikingly familiar, made his way into the camp. He was covered from head to tail in cuts and bruises: some seemingly brand new and some healed from the moons that had passed since they were given. It was not only amazing that he could still walk, given the fact that you could see the curve of every muscle and bone in his body because of how thin he was, but that he was dragging two seemingly lifeless bodies by their scruffs.
The other two toms were just as familiar as the first -- even through the stench of wounds and unfamiliarity, there was a faint StormClan scent on their pelts. One, a black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes, was the second most battered. He as well had cuts and bruises covering his skin, but one of his ears was torn and his shoulder was dislocated. His breathing was ragged and he moaned slightly whenever the orange tom dragged him over uneven ground. The second tom being hauled into camp looked as though there was no way he could be alive. He was a light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes -- his appearance was more common for a she-cat than a tom -- but one really wouldn't be able to tell the color of his fur upon first glance. His pelt was matted and caked in dried blood and mud. At least one of his limps was clearly broken, but that wasn't the worst of it; there was a long gash stretching diagonally along his back to his flank and another along his forehead. His breathing was shallow, but still there. He did not move as the orange tabby dropped him and his brother on the floor of the camp.*

P...Please....Someone...Please help u-us...*he took in a huge breath before flopping onto the ground, weak from exhaustion and malnutrition* -Scorchgaze

*his eyes opened weakly, searching, searching desperately through the faces in the camp* Thorn-... *his voice hitched in his throat and his eyelids drooped* -Blackpelt

*he remained unconscious, his tiny frame shaking slightly as instinct willed him to keep breathing* -Featherwing
I mean if you are willing to RP again I'm in for another g.

*looks up from where he was grooming himself Curiously and his eyes go wide* F-featherwing...*gets up quickly and paces over to the three cats*
Crowtail

*looks at the cats confused as he pads over to them* what happened to you three? *looks down at Scorchgaze
Skyheart

*peeks his head out of the apprentice den to watch*
Sunpaw
I'm so ready xD

It.....was just...days after Diamondleaf and Sunkit left....We were out in the forest talking and...we were attacked...Please...I don't know...how much more blood Featherwing can lose....*his voice was incredibly hoarse* -Scorchgaze

*it was becoming harder and harder for him to breathe, but he managed to open his mouth slightly* Water... *the word came as a whisper* -Featherwing
*looks at his former mentor worriedly and dash off to get moss soaked in water*
Crowtail

come on we should get you all to the Medicine den *nudges Scorchgaze*
Sky heart

*bads over to them slowly* c-can i help?
Sunpaw
*pushes himself up on weak legs, the thought of seeing Yarrowleaf gave him a burst of energy**he looked at Sunpaw and gave him a weak smile* I don't think either of them would protest to help. -Scorchgaze

*he slowly managed to sit up, his bones creaking and cracking and he gasped at the slight pressure on his shoulder* My brother....he'll need help the most...-Blackpelt
*comes back with a ball of moss soaked in water and nudges it to Featherwing* here drink this *says quietly*
Crowtail

*nods padding up to his older brother to help him*
Sun paw

*nods* good
Skyheart
*slowly starts limping over to the medicine cat den* -Scorchgaze & Blackpelt

*he opened one eye and reached to lap at the water**his blue eyes that had grown dull moved over Crowtail's face* I know y...you're definitely a warrior now....so I won't call you Crowpaw *smiles weakly, but it quickly fades* Al....so...I'm sorry I...I wasn't there to see you become a...warrior like I knew you would be. And I....I know you've likely moved on from me, but....I want you to know...you were the only thing that kept me.....alive....-Featherwing
*follows Blackpelt*
Sun paw

*follows after them looking back at Crowtail and Feathewing*
Sky heart

*blushes a bit and coughs awkwardly* its Crowtail now *purrs* and its okay Featherwing... it wasn't your fault..*says trying to dodge the last part of what he said* come on we need to get you some help..
Crowtail
*lays down in the medicine cat den and looks around for Yarrowleaf* -Scorchgaze

*stops outside the den and waits for his brother* -Blackpelt

*sighs* I don't...think I can walk...My leg is b-broken...and the blood loss...doesn't help...Plus....I haven't eaten....in days. -Featherwing
*nudge him* ill carry you *grabs him by the scuff* I'm a lot bigger then when you last saw me mentor *purrs*
Crowtail

*looks around for yarrowleaf* where is he....*growls*
Skyheart

*sits next to Blackpelt* uhh...
Sunpaw
(I see that Yellowblaze is new med cat, is that just cause smart didn't get on much or did Yarrowleaf get killed off during some story line?)

Is...Is Yarrowleaf still here? *his voice was still raw with pain, but his eyes gleamed with hope and desperation* -Scorchgaze

*looks at Sunpaw and his eyes widen a bit* Do my eyes deceive me? Sunkit, well I'm sure it's Sunpaw now, is that really you? -Blackpelt

*he laughed tiredly* You certainly are. A full....full fledged wa-rrior...now....*he coughed and fresh blood splattered his pelt, mixing with the dirt and turning the spot almost black* Once I'm....healed....we'll have to see i-if you can really beat me...in a fight...like you said... you would on our first day of....training. *he may have been through a lot in the moons that he was held and tortured, but the memories of his time with Crowpaw were what he clung to the most tightly, as though they were precious* -Featherwing
*laughs* dragging him to the den and lays him in a nest* I'm sure i can handle my own against you *licks the top of his head* but you need to rest for now..
Crowtail

(not quite sure)

*looks back at Scorchgaze not wanting to say anything that would stress him out* I'm sure he is around but you need to relax and rest *points to a nest he prepared for him*
Sky heart

*nods slowly* yea its Sunpaw..are you okay?
Sunpaw
(Shiiiit. Well with any luck I'll try getting in touch with smart)

*nods and flops down, breathing in a deep sigh of relief* A nest...It's been so long since I've been in one. -Scorchgaze

*nods his head weakly* Thank you..... *there was so much more he wanted to say, but he was already drifting off into unconsciousness* Just want....you...-o know.....have....will....love....*his eyes closed and his chest rose and fell steadily as he slept* -Featherwing

*he sighed and shook his head slightly* Come. *he limped into the den and laid in a nest**he looked at the three cats around him* I...can tell you everything...if you want to know. -Blackpelt
*nods curiously* if its not to much trouble *looks over at Featherwing* looks like he had it the worst...
Sunpaw

*gives him a weak smile* i know Featherwing.....i know...*lays down besides him*
Crowtail

*twitches his tail* what happened?
Skyheart
You all may or may not know that Scorchgaze, Featherwing *flicks his tail at the other two sleeping warriors* and I are...well, we're all gay. I called out to Scorchgaze and asked him if I could get his advice and some of his wisdom, so we took a walk into the forest to discuss. I thought it might be uncomfortable for some cats in camp if they were to hear our discussions of relationships between two toms. We ran into Featherwing who was out hunting and we all were having a discussion when...out of no where...we were attacked....the last thing I remember while my vision was going black...*his eyes flashed with pain* was Featherwing calling out to me and two cats sank their teeth into his shoulders....Scorchgaze was trying to fight them, but there was no way. There were too many. *his voice caught in his throat and he coughed up a little blood* Could I get some water before I continue? -Blackpelt
*looks at him worriedly and nods padding off to get a soaked moss ball and brings it back*
Sunpaw

*looks up to listen to Blackpelt*
Crowtail

makes more sense then what everyone thought happened to you three..*mutters*
Sky heart
Thank you, Sunpaw. *looks at Skyheart, more than a little concerned* What did everyone think? -Blackpelt
eh that you three just decided to leave *yawns and sits down*
skyheart

*nods a little happy that he could help his brother*
Sunpaw
*laps at the water then shakes his head* Never. We fought hard so that we could come back here. We are loyal to this clan to the death. *he sighed heavily* But....lets continue. When I came to Scorchgaze was already awake. He was yelling at a group of cats on the other side of...our cage. They kept the three of us in a small cave that's opening was blocked off by something...something like brambles, but two-leg made...They called it barbed wire. If you even pricked it against your skin...it hurt like millions of brambles stabbing deep into your flesh...They just stood on the other side sneering at us. Then, the leader made his way to the front. He told us...that he'd heard us talking in the forest and that we were sick. Sick for thinking that a relationship between toms could ever allow us passage into StarClan. The leader...his name was Taeyv and he said that he took in cats like us and whipped them into shape. He'd put us on the right path. *he breathing started to speed up* They took Scorchgaze first, because he put up the most resistance. They made one cat attack him and every time he fought back they sent in another. Ten cats were beating him that night, even though it seemed to last for moons... When they heard us talking...they must have picked up on the names of those we loved...They beat him and...and kept shouting Yarrowleaf's name. "Forget Yarrowleaf or die," they screamed at him....*his chest was tight knowing that this was only the beginning of their hell* -Blackpelt
*listions quietly not bothering to interrupt him*
Sky heart

*presses against Blackbelt and looks up at him encouragly*
Sunpaw
*looks down at his brother and nods in thanks before looking back to the others* They threw him back into the cage and then left to rest for the night. Before they all separated...the leader turned back to look at me..."You're tomorrow," he said and then left...I didn't sleep at all that night and neither did my brother...we both wanted to stay awake to watch over Scorchgaze, they'd beaten him so bad. Early in the day they came and hauled me out of the cage, I didn't want to leave my brother so I put up a fight....but with their being so many of them they managed to bring me down...One of them kept their paw planted on my head, holding my eyelids open with his claws. I....I watched as multiple of them...r...raped a she cat...She was young...Couldn't have been more than the age of an apprentice...They chanted...they chanted over and over "Thornpaw-" *his breath hitched again in his throat* "Thornpaw is dead to me. Dead to me. He means nothing." *his eyes became watery, but he forced back tears* -Blackpelt
but they didn't hurt you like they did to Scorchgaze?
Sunpaw

*looks at Sunpaw with a glare* hush go on Blackpelt
Sky heart

*feels his stomach start to twist not wanting to hear what happened to Featherwing but stayed where he was*
Crowtail
*he shook his head* They did....after they...did what they did to that she-cat...they tried to force me to do it too...*his eyes suddenly blazed to life* But I wouldn't! I couldn't! They didn't understand that it had nothing to do with me being gay, and everything to do with morality! Morality...their sense of it was so twisted....They couldn't see that the three of us being gay...didn't compare to their cruel torture. So...when I refused...they stood her over me and cut her throat...her blood pouring into my eyes...I was blinded and couldn't do anything to fight back while they beat me....They beat me and made me listen to the horrible chants...from sun high until sun down...They brought Scorchgaze back out...and made the two of us carry bodies...countless bodies of toms and she-cats alike...we had to carry them from the camp to some burial site....so many bodies were buried there....After we moved the bodies they brought us back and gave us water...but barely enough for the two of us...*his eyes were growing darker* But nothing....nothing could compare to what they did to...to my brother....-Blackpelt
*lets out a low growl* what did they do to him..
Crowtail