Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11301-11350 of 31229

hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
Alright says as she stands with a slight wince and walks out of the den* -Applethorn
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*Scents the air, and starts tracking a squirrel* ~ Duskstorm

*Watches Frecklenose leave, then looks back at Sunheart* "Well. You two certainly look happy together." ~ Shiverpaw

"Well, maybe whenever you find a she-cat you really like, and vice versa, we can try roleplaying you asking her out on a date," *teases, settling down to groom her fur* ~ Berryfrost

"I can't take much credit for it, honestly. It helps to have good Clanmates who are willing to work with you and respect you." *Looks at her playfully* "For the most part, anyway. You always have those few who are turning your world upside down and cornering you in trees..." ~ Falconstar

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows by her side* Need any help? -Frecklenose
Hey compared to the mess other leaders I'm sure have to deal with from their warriors, I'd say I'm a blessing! *teases* It's not like I cornered you so I could attempt to throw you off and take over power for myself. My goal was much more adorable than that. *laughs and nudges him playfully* -Sweetbriar
*Shakes his head* "Adorable: that's what we'll call that." *Can't help but chuckle* "We're almost there." *Starts ascending up a steep hill, deep within the territory* "From up here, you can see everything." ~ Falconstar
I'd rather not think of it as sad, which it was, in all honesty. *purrs, following him up* I can't wait to see. I don't believe I've ever been to this spot in the territory before. -Sweetbriar
"Not many cats have been," *replies* "Prey isn't exactly plentiful over here, and it's too deep within the territory to be of much use. But, it makes for a good date spot." *Stops at the top of the hill and steps asie, revealing a stunning view of the valley* ~ Falconstar
I can see why. *sits at the top, gazing around with mesmerized eyes* This is amazing! You truly can see everything. *smiles, her tail flicking happily* What a perfect way to close a date. -Sweetbriar
*Lets her soak in the view for a moment before clearing his throat* "Well, this isn't exactly how I'm going to close this date..." ~ Falconstar
Hmm? *tilts her head slightly as she turns her attention from the view* What else did you have in mind? If you plan on surprising me by offering to take over my dawn patrol spot tomorrow you might want to be careful: I could be so happy I'd kiss you. *jokes lightheartedly* -Sweetbriar
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•purrs nodding• Yea we are...we are also planning on having kits soon to.
Sunheart

That's a big maybe •lays his head on his paws• what about you though? I'm sure you could just do the same and role play yourself into a date •laughs•
Strongbreeze

•laughs• your right I wouldn't want to do that maybe I'll name one of the toms if there are any after my father. I know ivy would love that.
Crowtail

•circles her before pouncing st her•
Skyheart
*wraps her paws around his neck, going for the headlock* -Hushpool

I think that'd be lovely. *purrs and leans his head against his shoulder* -Featherwing
"Kits?" *echoes, sounding shocked* "Why Sunheart, I never took you as the type to want kits!" *teases* "You're going to name one after your best friend, right?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Raises an eyebrow, amused* "How would that work, exactly?" ~ Berryfrost

*Smiles a bit lopsided, thinking his words over in his head* "Uh, no, I'm not, so please don't do that. I actually...." *pauses for a moment* "I asked you on a date because I wanted to prove that I'm not just rejecting you because of some stubborn sense of pride, or whatever. Sweetbriar... even after this date, I can honestly say I don't have feelings for you, and I don't see myself ever developing them. You're a great cat and I don't mind your company, but.... I really think you should try and move on to someone else." ~ Falconstar

*her smile immediately drops, now flat and emotionless* Feelings can't be determined after a single date, Falconstar. I'd...*shuffles her paws* I'd hoped that after today we could have done this again...We had fun, so I don't see what the problem is....Wait a minute. *furrows her brow, then turns back to him with an almost scowl on her face* You only took me on this date so you could turn me down?! *stands to her paws, her shoulder fur ruffled* You didn't actually give me a chance! You didn't give my feelings any thought at all! -Sweetbriar
*snorts* Please one Shiver in the clan is enough! *purrs* But we were thinking of naming one after my brother...*looks at her gently*
Sunheart

Wellll since you are so good at Role playing other cats you could just slide into a conversation and just be like "Hey you! Lets go out on a date!" Jokes and lets out a small laugh*
Strongbreeze

*thrashes around to shake her off*
Skyheart

*purrs and gets to his paws* Come on.
Crowtail
*tightens her grip and pulls him down to the ground* -Hushpool

*stands and stretches* I wonder how many we'll have this next go around. -Featherwing
*Smiles softly* "Black-kit? I like that. And I think your brother will be honored." *Is silent for a few moments, and bites her lip in thought. Finally asks,* "Can I ask you something, Sunheart? And it stay just between me and you?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Can't help but laugh softly* "Very funny, but I don't think it's quite the same thing." *Lays her head on her paws and smiles up at him* "Honestly, I'm not interested in anyone right now anyway." ~ Berryfrost

*The accusatory note in her tone made his fur bristle* "Actually," *starts coolly* "I did take your feelings into account. Believe it or not, this was Scorchgaze's idea. He's the one who pressed it, even after I told him I thought it was too harsh. But Sweetbriar, I'm running out of options! I don't have feelings for you, and I never will, but I care about you and I don't want you to waste your time padding after me! You're young and pretty and a genuinely likable cat, you won't have any trouble catching another tom's eye; one who isn't already completely and utterly devoted to someone. For me, that someone is StormClan. I don't need or want a mate; I just want to focus on the Clan. And right now, with all the hostilities going around and MoonClan's recent activity, the Clan needs that attention right now more than ever." ~ Falconstar
Falconstar, having a mate won't make you less attentive to the clan! Friends don't, family doesn't. Why would a mate be any different? And...*looks away for a moment* I'm sure my father has his reasons and I'm sure he intended a different outcome... he'd never want me to be hurt. *turns back to him* How can you say for a fact you'll never having feelings for me...you said yourself that the date was fun. If we keep building on that, who's to say there can't be more for us? -Sweetbriar
*Shakes his head* "Sweetbriar, maybe if things were different - If you weren't so young or if I wasn't Clan leader - maybe things could be different. But even then, I couldn't picture myself with you. I couldn't picture myself with anyone. Not all cats are meant to take on a mate, just like how not all she-cats are meant to be queens and some cats aren't meant to be warriors. I'm perfectly happy with my life right now. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything by not taking on a mate or starting a family." *Looks at her evenly* "Furthermore, it would make me less attentive. If I ever took on a mate, I wouldn't want to half-do it. I would want to give her my full devotion and attention, and eventually my duties would start to slack. If I were just a warrior it wouldn't matter, but the Clan leader doesn't have that sort of luxury." ~ Falconstar
last edited hace más de un año
Every leader dating back to Nightstar has been a mate and in most cases a parent. It hasn't made them any lesser of leaders! Look at Pantherstar of Pantherclan: she just recently became a mother again. They and their mates all understand the importance of their positions. *meet his gaze with an unwavering determination* Every shred of thought you've given to being with me or taking on a mate in general, I believe, has been biased. You go into the thought already knowing that you won't genuinely consider changing your mind. So, do something completely unbiased. Kiss me. *says seriously* Don't think about it at all. Don't think about how ridiculous it is, don't tell yourself it won't change anything. Just..kiss me. -Sweetbriar
*Immediately steps back, staring at her as if she'd grown a second head* "I'm sorry.... what?" ~ Falconstar
I said, kiss me. Kiss me and afterwards, consider taking me on another date at some point. Don't shut me out, don't put a wall up between us. -Sweetbriar
You can say that again •mumbles• Plus what she cat would want me as a mate anyways I always mess things up.
Strongbreeze

•blinks and nods• sure what is it?
Sunheart

•huffs as he was running out of air•
Skyheart

•purrs• hopefully not to many
Crowtail
*slams him down on his stomach and pins him* -Hushpool

They'd run us into the ground. *purrs* -Featherwing
*Narrows his eyes and stares at her, hard* "I don't think you understand what you're asking of me. It's one thing to take you out on a date, but to actually kiss you? Not only is that a typically intimate action, but how exactly is that supposed to alter my mindset at all? Telling me to not build any walls or close you out ins't nearly as simple as you're making it sound." ~ Falconstar

*Blinks, surprised* "You? What have you ever messed up?" ~ Berryfrost

*Shuffles her paws, lowering her gaze and her voice* "If I... you know how you told me you used to have feelings for me? It wasn't all that long ago. I know you're with Frecklenose right now, but," *looks up to meet his gaze, blue eyes bright* "If I told you I'd developed feelings for you, what would you say?" ~ Shiverpaw
TeamPeeta649 commented…
pardo, dun pardo, dun duuuuuun O.O hace más de un año
KatieK102 commented…
pardo, dun DUUNNNNNN! hace más de un año
tanglebelly commented…
i like this hace más de un año
The fact that you think it's so difficult shows how biasedly reluctant you are to let me get close to you. If you know for a fact that nothing will change your mindset, then kiss me. If it doesn't stick in your mind, if it doesn't leave any impression at all, by all means, continue forward with your stubborn attitude. -Sweetbriar
*...shows how biasedly reluctant you are...* *Eyes harden and he looks at her coolly for a long moment, before finally meowing* "Fine. Tongue, or do you want me to keep this tame?" ~ Falconstar
*sits upright, keeping a confident composure* Tongue. -Sweetbriar
Crap, that was supposed to freak her out! xDx Falcon's all out of ideas!!!

*Raises an eyebrow, any enjoyment completely gone by this point* "Gotta make the most out of this, right?" *asks, unamused* *Steps forward closing the gap between them, rubbing his muzzle against hers for a heartbeat before gradually slipping his tongue into her mouth* ~ Falconstar
•looks st her softly• I still have feelings for you to be honest...•looks at his paws• trust me I love Frecklenose..but you I don't know what it is but I just want to be with you at least once..
Sunheart

•shrugs• I don't know but I just feel like I mess up a lot and no one comments me about it
Strongbreeze

Totally! Man kits I'm so excited!
Crowtail

•gasps weakly and finally gives up•
Skyheart
*Forces a playful grin, although it was strained* "Ah, I see. You just want to mate with me, see what it's like, and then go back to Frecklenose, right?" *her voice had taken on a bitter edge* ~ Shiverpaw

*Smiles at him, amused, but genuine* "Well, never fear: if I ever see you mess up, I'll be the first to tell you." ~ Berryfrost
Got him! XD Berryfrost will be so proud haha

*sighs lightly against his muzzle**ears go back as all her anger and frustration fades, pleasure taking over**hums softly, her tongue moving around his as she leans into him more* -Sweetbriar
*smirks and muzzles his cheek* You okay, love? Guess I've been pretty pent up. -Hushpool

Me too! *nuzzles him happily* They'll be just as wonderful as the first litter. -Featherwing
Tru, she'll be very proud xD

*Slowly edges her onto her back, towering over her as he lazily winds his tongue around hers* ~ Falconstar
Not just that...the only issue is i have a mate right now...i mean...*shuffles his paws* I do care for you..and id do anything for you and you know that..but even if you i wanted more then just mating you would have to approve of that and in the end it comes down to if you really do have feelings for me *eyes her gently* Do you?
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* Gosh thanks! *purrs*
Strongbreeze
*growls a little still trying to get air*
Skyheart

*nods happily padding off* i hope so!
Crowtail

She did it! SHE FINALY DID IT!
*places her paws on the back of his neck, effectively trapping their muzzles together**pulls her tongue away to lightly nip and tug on his lower lip, then moves her tongue back around his* -Sweetbriar
She's trying! XD

*steps away from him, sitting down and washing her chest fur* All that loving mommy business had me itching to put my muscles to work again. It felt good. -Hushpool

*hurries after him* I know so! -Featherwing
*holds his gaze for a few moments before finally looking away* "No, I really don't think I do. I just... this wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to have been made a warrior moons ago, with you and Berryfrost and Snowstep and Darkmist... I guess I've just been wondering... if I had made some different choices... where I would be right now. Would I be a warrior? Would we be mates? Would Snowstep still be alive? When you told me you had feelings for me you described me in such a way that it caught me off guard, and I just... it was sweet. But I don't have feelings for you. At least not to the extent that your mate does." ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs and licks his cheek swiftly* "Anytime!" ~ Berryfrost
tanglebelly commented…
Darn :( hace más de un año
KatieK102 commented…
What were tu hoping she'd say xD hace más de un año
tanglebelly commented…
Plus its okay if tu dont want to do it hace más de un año
*Growls lowly, almost a hum* *Pulls away from her, only to tilt her head back with his muzzle and begin lapping at her neck with smooth, long stokes* ~ Falconstar
*nods* Fair enough...*sighs* Though it would have been nice if you were my mate. *purrs happily* But times have changed and we have both moved on. Plus you get along with Wrenflight dont you?
Sunheart

*Blinks surprised from her lick and touches his cheek with his paw*
Strongbreeze
*Ignores the second part of his question, and looks at him curiously* "Do you... do you really wish I'd been your mate over Frecklenose? I mean, you're talking about kits and planning a future and a family with her... if you had to choose between us right now, which one would you rather do that with?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Smiles at him brightly* "Sweetbriar and Falconstar should be back soon. I'm gonna go wait for them... promise not to do anything stupid while I'm gone?" *teases* ~ Berryfrost
*thinks deeply about it* You were my first love...so if i were to be completely honest....you.
Sunheart

*nods silently still a bit shocked*
Storngbreeze
*tilts her head back more, allowing him full access to her neck**What am I doing? I said just a kiss, but this is definitely more. It's going against so many of my rules...but it's nice. It's so nice...**her face turned darker and darker red the more she thought about how she was disobeying her own rules and how good it felt to be doing this**licks the top of his head and his ears, her paws now gripping his shoulders* -Sweetbriar
*huffs as he gets his breath back* I let you win *mutters and rolls over to her*
Skyheart

*Twines his tail purring*
Crowtail
*Stares at him for a few moments, completely lost in thought* *She looked defeated and hopelessly confused, like for the first time in her life, she really wasn't sure what she should do* ~ Shiverpaw

*Shoots him one last smile before starting towards the camp exit* ~ Shiverpaw
Sure you did. That's why when I put you in a headlock you almost stopped breathing. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Hushpool

When we get back I'm going to pay a visit to Shadowpaw and Blackpelt. Would you like to join me? -Featherwing
*Suddenly stops and pulls his face away from her neck, and meets her gaze, his eyes still cold and hard, like they hadn't changed at all* "Well?" ~ Falconstar
*her heart sinks in her chest when she sees that his eyes hadn't changed**sighs softly and pushes him off, sitting up right* It was supposed to be for you. I know what my feelings are. *stands and glances at him* No matter how many times you say you'll never feel anything different for me, I won't give up. *shakes the dust off her back* Let's go back. *heads in the direction of camp, keeping her eyes forward* -Sweetbriar
"It was supposed to be for you. I know what my feelings are." Okay, that actually broke my heart just a little bit xDx

*Clenches his jaw and grits his teeth as she turns around and leaves, frustrated that she was still determined to pad after him* *Follows behind her, for once letting her lead* ~ Falconstar