la guerra de las galaxias estrella Wars Fanfiction

mutanthunter posted on Apr 30, 2012 at 07:56AM
ok so this will be my Fanfiction it will be a little bit like SWTOR (star wars the old republic) but will be on a totally different level from it as well it will start from my RP Star Wars RP and if it becomes active i may use some stuff out of it the story will be following Theodosius of the race sith that is/was a sith apprentice

la guerra de las galaxias 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año mutanthunter said…
Prologue: A new galaxy has been discovered. The race between the sith empire and jedi order for control has begun. Our story follows a young sith apprentice named Theodsius follow his master, an old sith master throw the forest of bar'hala, in the early stages of traning.
Theo and his master are running towards a village a few day travel. It was getting dark so Theo's master turned left and head's to a farm in the distance, Theo follows him. as they come into the view of the farmer and his wife they start to walk out to greet Theo and his master. "H-h-hello s-sith how m-may i help you" the nerve's farmer says, "we need 2 rooms for the night the best you have if we do not get the best rooms you and your wife will die understand?" Theo's master say's as they now walk into the house and into the guest bedroom, "this will not do we are sith we deserve better" the master say's, "s-sorry but this is all we have" the farmer now say's back, Theo's master now draws his light saber's, "you will pay for your inslance" Theo draws his light saber (Got to go to school)
(continuing on) Theo draws his light saber and blocks his master's blow from hitting the farmer "i'm sorry master but i can not let you kill this man" theo proclaims "then you are no sith and will die along with this man" theo's marster draws his other light saber and swings it at theo but theo active's the other side of his light saber the farmer then run's out if the room getting his wife and daughter out of the house (all for now)