Sunny, entre estrellas Season 3

admcgee posted on Jul 09, 2010 at 07:04PM
Tiffany Thornton just confirmed Season 3 by tweeting "Last day on set of Sonny til January! :( I'm gna miss everyone so much." Check it out on her twitter: link

Sunny, entre estrellas 11 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año truvu7 said…
worried
Woooh! thansk so much for posting! ahhhh! im so happy! season 3! wow, january??? then that must mean the season premiere will be in like teh summer or something, ugh i dont want another logn wait. hopefully it'll be like suite life on deck..... a 2 week wait
hace más de un año Zvaarguliite said…
Yes, it is true - season 3!
I read this on Twitter too!
hace más de un año tothepointe96 said…
big smile
OMCDC yayyyyyyyyy! :D
hace más de un año lovingsam said…
grrrrrr i wish SWAC was all year long!!!!
hace más de un año admcgee said…
Another just in: Sonny with a Secret had the highest ratings and viewers in Sonny history with 6.1 million views. Congrats to @ddlovato, @therealTiffany, @S_Knight05, @BrandonSmithCEO, @DugyFresh, and @allisyn_a_arm! Confirmed by Eric Dean Seaton, SWACTweets, Brandon, and Tiffany on Twitter
hace más de un año msmarymac said…
crying
Yay!! Sonny with a chance is here to stay!!! cant w8 4 the next ep. is demi even going to be in season 3?? I read somewhere that she's in some care facility cause she needs to work some stuff out or something. which might mean she won't be on season 3!
hace más de un año ChAnNyObSeSsEd said…
crying
No, she will be on season 3. Just not in the first couple of episodes. She is working things out and getting destressed in her correctional facility and when she feels better she will return to SWAC. Of course she will be in season 3! She is the main character, they can't do the show without her.
On another subject, I REALLY hope Channy gets back together. I think they will, because the writers had to add some excitement into their relationship so it wouldn't get boring and them get too comfy. And I think they use it as a ploy to get us to watch season 3 :( They BETTER get back together! I don't see why they wouldn't eventually. Why would the writers spend almost the entire show's history developing their relationship and out of the blue just break it off? Makes no sense. And they know a huge chunk of their viewers love channy.
hace más de un año kashishraj said…

This is a nice site.

link
hace más de un año kashishraj said…
This is a nice site.

link
hace más de un año luvsoccer97 said…
worried
i really hope channy business continues in season 3, chad and sonny look amazing together.
hace más de un año MsPropHouse said…
big smile
IT'S BACK! I LOVE SONNY WITH A CHANCE!