Song Ji Hyo (송지효) Song Ji Hyo gets teased about her weight again on “Running Man”

vanniluly posted on Jan 19, 2012 at 05:05PM
On January 30th, actress Song Ji Hyo was forced to endure the embarrassment of revealing her true weight again on SBS‘s “Running Man.”

The episode focused on a two-part karaoke dieting battle that divided the castmates up into teams. The losing team of the karaoke battle was forced to consume night-time snacks before every team went up on the scale. The team with the lowest combined weight were be decreed as the winners.

Song Ji Hyo, who was teamed up with Kim Jong Kook and Gary, was the most hesitant about stepping on the scale, as the previous broadcast revealed her true weight to be 52.5 kg, which turned out to be a big difference from her ‘profile’ weight.

At the time, Song Ji Hyo clarified that the clothes and boots she was wearing added to her weight. Kim Jong Kook and Gary joked around by stating, “You don’t have boots today, what’re you going to do?” and “I know exactly how much I weigh!”

Song Ji Hyo cringed and stated, “I hate this, what am I to do?” Unfortunately, she wasn’t able to avoid the final challenge and stepped onto the scale with her team.

The total combined weight came out to be 203.50 kg, which led Gary and Kim Jong Kook to teasingly whisper amongst themselves, “The weight is the same as when she had her boots!”

Song Ji Hyo retorted, “Aren’t you supposed to protect me?” Gary, who’s known for being her ‘love line boyfriend,’ replied, “I want to protect you. But not your weight!”

The team was eventually put through a re-test, and much to Song Ji Hyo’s dismay, Kim Jong Kook teased her even further by suggesting that they all step on the scale one person at a time. Fortunately for her, he ended up being swayed by her plea and stepped on the scale all together.
 On January 30th, actress Song Ji Hyo was forced to endure the embarrassment of revealing her true wei

Song Ji Hyo (송지효) No respuestas