shadow el erizo i'm leaving and gonna stay on myspace with Shad0wHedgeh0g

shadjinx posted on Jun 02, 2010 at 11:43PM
I'M LEAVING....I HOPE ALL OF U R HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow el erizo 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año beatles-lover said…
sad
bye
hace más de un año dasher50 said…
crying
aren`t you frogetting me?why?
hace más de un año shadjinx said…
angry
blame all the justin bieber lovers!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año whoiamisme said…
no don't leave. I think I faintly remember you, but shit, since there are so many fangirls with shadow in their names I get them mixed up....:p but you dont desevre to leave. what have you done to desevre the pain?
hace más de un año Sonamycutiepie1 said…
crying
please don't your a awesome firend in fanpop i hate it when my good firends in fanpop leave :(
hace más de un año ShadowFangrl said…
hmmm
hace más de un año segafan said…
angelic
Leave if you want, it's your choice. If you want to leave, go now. If you don't, stay. And anyway, Shad0wHedgeh0g is gone, for God's sake. Get over it. -.- So what if he rollplayed as Shadow? He left for a reason. That was over 4 months ago. You all need to learn to let go of the past, dammit. Anyway, leave if you want; see if I care. I wont because you'd chose to leave. You weren't forced to. But think of all of your friends, Shadjinx, that you'd leave. You think they'd be hapy without you? No. Now think of all you've done on Fanpop. You think you'd be happy without the website? I don't know. It is your desision; you may leave, or not leave. But remember: You are leaving friends. You are leaving your computer life as you know it. You are leaving us.

I rest my case. *walks away*
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año jeftelover said…
dont leave shadjinx!your an awsome friend!
last edited hace más de un año
 dont leave shadjinx!your an awsome friend!
hace más de un año knuckles2345 said…
laugh
FACEPALM LOL