shadow el erizo SHADOW IS SO HOT X3!!!!!!

shadowgirl122 posted on Aug 19, 2011 at 12:25AM
I know most of you out there think shadow is realy hot so come chat here with the BIGGEST FAN!!! X3!!!!!!! (i desided to add extra exclemation points ) please if you like sonic dont come here shadow lovers onley and GIRLS ONLEY and if you have any complaints on Shadow do it on someone elses forum so please if you think Shadow is REALY HOT so please join.
 I know most of tu out there think shadow is realy hot so come chat here with the BIGGEST FAN!!! X3!!
save

shadow el erizo 19 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año shadowgirl122 said…
angry
HELLO??? I HAVE BEEN WAITING A DAY
crying
SPEAK TO ME!!!
hmmm
uuuuuuuuuuuu heylo??????
zzz
zzzzzzzzzzz
hace más de un año segafan said…
OH MY GOD SHADOW IS SO HOT I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM HE'S MINE FOREVER!!

That is ALL I hear in this club. "Shadow's so sexy!" "Shadow's mine!" UGH. HE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Sure, I used to like him. I thought he was cute. :3 I still do, kind of. But I am not like you obsessed fangirls, saying that your his #1 fans and whatnot. BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT. Sorry to single you out, Shadowgirl122, but seriously. Quit with the obsessions. He's cool and all, but he'll never be yours because he's not real. ;)
Now don't call me a hater or anything because I'm not. I just have a strong opinion about topics like this. If you want to go obsess over Shadow or whatever, go to link. It's a place where you can obsess over him instead of here. -_-

Oh, and are you happy? I replied. Woo-hoo.
surprise
THANK YOU FOR FINALY REPLYING!!! and if you dont agree go do it on someone elses forum as you saw in the deskription. and he is real!!! every night i see these blinking lights I THINK ITS HIS SHIP!!! have you seen them? if they are not it shadow is still real. so go delete that message and post it on some one elses forum. to: segafan from: shadowgirl122 P.S. HE IS MINE FOREVER!!! GO!!! AAAAHHH!!! WTF TOAD! My toad max LOL XD
 THANK tu FOR FINALY REPLYING!!! and if tu dont agree go do it on someone elses foros as tu saw in
angry
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME DUMBASS AND STUPID I DID NOT HURT YOU I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND HIS NAME IS BRENEN THAT IS MY WALL SO COMPLEMENT ON ME OR ASK DO WHAT EVER! BUT DONT INSULT ME!!!! IF YOU DO I WILL REMOVE YOU FROM FANPOP!!!!
Hahaha, you think Shadow's real? Darlin', those are airplanes. ;) And anyway, you're 8, your motto said so. And you have a BF? Sad. :\
hmmm
he is 8
wink
bye!
Who has a boyfriend at 8? >_> Jeez, I'm 15 and only had one boyfriend when I was 13. We split up a few months ago.
hace más de un año knuckles2345 said…
angry
you do know that 8 year olds are people too SO THEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE BOYFRIENDS TOO ASS!!!!!! *punches u in the face* YOU DO KNOW THAT STAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND RITE?
 tu do know that 8 año olds are people too SO THEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE BOYFRIENDS TOO ASS!!!!!! *pun
angry
AND HE IS 8 DAMMIT!!!!!!!!
But he isn't real. XD You fail. You didn't punch me, you know. Eight-year-olds aren't really supposed to have boyfriends or girlfriends at such a young age. They're probably just good friends, that's all.
hmmm
your weird. and i know her she split with hers cuz he got a girl named stupid raylin and she got a new one named elie.
wink
oh and sorry samantha.
hace más de un año Rubyluvsshadow said…
smile
what the hell is this conversation anyway i had a boyfriend in y2 so i would have been...6-7
That's very sad, and there's a good chance of you lying.
COOL! someone who likes kid love...