severus snape Looking for some good Fanfics...

SnapesDreamer posted on Jan 26, 2011 at 02:22AM
Hello fellow Snape-lovers! I was thinking many of you might be able to recommend some Snape/OC stories. I've been prowling around on a few sites, well mainly fanfiction.net but there are SO many and I'm not sure where to start. They don't have to be on fanfiction.net... but that's the site I'm most familiar with using and figuring my way around. Thanks!

severus snape 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año SnapesDreamer said…
hmmm
To borrow a line from Sexy Sev himself...

No-one? How disappointing.
hace más de un año snapeislove said…
Out of The Depths from Fanfiction.net

but you can search "Out of the Depths fanfic" in google to see it easier. :)

cheers!
hace más de un año nene72 said…
Lol, I know some good ones but they're HG/SS. Perhaps if you put this question up on the Severus Snape & original female charactes fan group

link
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año toughgreg said…
smirk
Well, I have one.

While it's not about Snape, but the main character is Snape's favorite student.

Interested? See my profile at June!
hace más de un año bri-marie said…
Well,
link is an awesome one (;))

link

And, since FF.net has been so wonky, I've been searching the net and stumbled across two forums for Severus/OC pairings. Most of the stories here are pretty good:

link

and

link
hace más de un año frostydragon said…
Try frd24906 on deviantart. Posted in 3 parts. The title is A Kiss To Remember.
hace más de un año karenmiller1972 said…
heart
You might try finding LadyNottingham on here. She writes some excellent fanfiction with our favorite Severus Snape and OC characters. Think her profile has a link to her fanfiction.net page.
hace más de un año SnapesDreamer said…
heart
Thanks to everyone who responded! I have actually stumbled across several wonderful SS/OC fics myself on fanfiction.net and a few others fic sites. Now I'm currently following several great Severus fics and have been working my way through some completed fics as well. I posted the links to 2 SS/OC fics on the Severus Snape & Original Female Character fan wall and and will add some more. If this pairing interests you, go check them out! (As a side note, I also found 2 awesome Die Hard Hans Gruber/OC fics and posted links on the Hans Gruber fan wall. Still searching for any decent Sheriff of Notthingham and Colonel Brandon fics though....)
hace más de un año MDG01 said…
Just an idea (it's a long one, mind: covers the biggest part of OoP, HBP and DH) : link.