Sense8 Sense8 30 día Challenge

NCISLuverjk93 posted on Jul 10, 2016 at 11:59PM
Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Day 1: favorite character
Day 2: favorite male sensate from the cluster
Day 3: favorite female sensate from the cluster
Day 4: sense8 country you want to visit the most
Day 5: sense8 country you want to visit the least
Day 6: favorite episode
Day 7: least favorite episode
Day 8: least favorite male sensate from the cluster
Day 9: least favorite female sensate from the cluster
Day 10: thoughts on Will
Day 11: thoughts on Lito
Day 12: thoughts on Capheus
Day 13: thoughts on Wolfgang
Day 14: thoughts on Nomi
Day 15: thoughts on Sun
Day 16: thoughts on Kala
Day 17: thoughts on Riley
Day 18: favorite extra
Day 19: what would you bring to a cluster
Day 20: favorite ship
Day 21: least favorite ship
Day 22: favorite romantic moment
Day 23: favorite funny moment
Day 24: favorite quote
Day 25: thoughts on Jonas
Day 26: favorite fight scene
Day 27: favorite scene overrall
Day 28: which sensate are you most like
Day 29: which sensate would you be closest with
Day 30: something you want to happen in the next season
last edited on Aug 05, 2016 at 05:54PM

Sense8 31 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año NCISLuverjk93 said…
Day 1: favorite character

Hernando
 [b]Day 1: favorito! character [i]Hernando[/i][/b]
Day 2: favorite male sensate from the cluster

Wolfgang Bogdanow
 [b]Day 2: favorito! male sensate from the cluster [i]Wolfgang Bogdanow[/i][/b]
Day 3: favorite female sensate from the cluster

Sun Bak

Or Kala, I adore them both.
 [b]Day 3: favorito! female sensate from the cluster [i]Sun Bak[/i][/b] o Kala, I adore them bo
Day 4: sense8 country you want to visit the most

London, England (Riley)
 [b]Day 4: sense8 country tu want to visit the most [i]London, England (Riley)[/i][/b]
Day 5: sense8 country you want to visit the least

Nairobi, Africa (Capheus)

Also not too interested in Korea (Sun).
 [b]Day 5: sense8 country tu want to visit the least [i]Nairobi, Africa (Capheus)[/i][/b] Also
Day 6: favorite episode

"What Is Human?" (1x10)

Maybe, it's so hard to choose! But I really loved the badass Wolfgang/Lito scenes, and the Hernito reunion. Though the birth scenes were kind of ehh.
last edited hace más de un año
 [b]Day 6: favorito! episode [i]"What Is Human?" (1x10)[/i][/b] Maybe, it's so hard to choose! B
Day 7: least favorite episode

"Limbic Resonance" (1x01)

I think.. I do really like it, but it's not as awesome as the rest.
 [b]Day 7: least favorito! episode [i]"Limbic Resonance" (1x01)[/i][/b] I think.. I do really li
Day 8: least favorite male sensate from the cluster

Will Gorski

I do still like him a lot, he's just a little too.. vanilla, for my tastes.
 [b]Day 8: least favorito! male sensate from the cluster [i]Will Gorski[/i][/b] I do still like
Day 9: least favorite female sensate from the cluster

Nomi Marks

Same with Will, I do really like her, I just like the others more.
 [b]Day 9: least favorito! female sensate from the cluster [i]Nomi Marks[/i][/b] Same with Will,
Day 10: thoughts on Will

I like him a lot, I think he's a really good person, and has a kind heart. Very smart and good at his job. But he's my least favorite sensate, just because I like all the others more. I really like him and Riley together, but they're the ship I'm least interested in in the main four.
 [b]Day 10: thoughts on Will [i]I like him a lot, I think he's a really good person, and has a kin
Day 11: thoughts on Lito

When I first watched the show I didn't care for him too much.. I mean, I did like him, but I thought he was overrated and I liked most the others way more. But watching through a second time I've come to appreciate him much more! He's rad and a lot of his scenes make me laugh a lot. And I LOVE Hernito (Hernando/Lito) so damn much, they're one of my favorite things about the show, and my favorite pairing. I loved when he finally decided to quit hiding who he was, because Hernando is the most important thing to him, and I can't wait to see where that takes him/them in S2.
 [b]Day 11: thoughts on Lito [i]When I first watched the mostrar I didn't care for him too much.. I m
Day 12: thoughts on Capheus

He is a precious cinnamon roll and just seeing him smile always makes me so incredibly happy. He deserves the world and I really hope he gets everything he wants. He's also pretty badass, but mostly just a sweet precious bby.

Apparently they're recasting his character in S2, and I'm not sure if that will affect my opinion on the character.. I sincerely hope not, but I'm sad to see Aml go.
 [b]Day 12: thoughts on Capheus [i]He is a precious cinnamon roll and just seeing him smile always
Day 13: thoughts on Wolfgang

MY BABY WOLFIE. He's my fave, of the sensates. I'm not sure when I fell in love with him, but. I adored his relationship with Felix, how much he cared for him. And I absolutely loved watching him and Kala interact, from the start. They're my second fave pairing of the show, after Hernito. Even though he's kind of a hot-head, he's also really wise, and I don't think he gets nearly enough credit for that or his intelligence. I just love my little BAMF so much, he's such a badass and can be so intimidating but at the same time I just want to shower him in love and protect him from the world. I hope he finds peace with himself, and I really hope that he gets his happy ending - specifically with Kala, because Kalagang is love.
 [b]Day 13: thoughts on Wolfgang [i]MY BABY WOLFIE. He's my fave, of the sensates. I'm not sure wh
Day 14: thoughts on Nomi

She is one of the strongest people ever. When she told her story to Lito in the museum I was crying so hard, that poor child. And her family (her mom, mostly) makes me SO UPSET, I hate people like that, and it's sad because there are so many of them. I love how she goes to pride and did the vlog and seriously it all took such strength, I can't even imagine. I also ADORE Nominita so much, they are total relationship goals and I just love them, and I hope they have a happy ending. Also Nomi is smart af, I love that she's a computer nerd and a badass hacker.
 [b]Day 14: thoughts on Nomi [i]She is one of the strongest people ever. When she told her story t
Day 15: thoughts on Sun

I love the hell out of her, she's my fave female sensate. She's such a BAMF and I adore that about her, but I also love how wise she is, and how kind. Her family sucks and I wish I could say I don't know why she did what she did for them but I do understand it, because my family is sort of the same, and I'd have done the same as her. She's so underappreciated by them, even after taking the fall, and it makes me so angry. I love her badass side but I do wish she'd be able to live without having to fight so much, without having so much on her shoulders and live through so much fuckery. The poor girl deserves a break, and a happy, carefree life.
 [b]Day 15: thoughts on Sun [i]I amor the hell out of her, she's my fave female sensate. She's suc
Day 16: thoughts on Kala

She's such a sweetheart and so pure and ohmygosh beautiful. Also Kalagang is one of my favorite things about the show, I ship them so hard. When she passed out at her wedding from seeing Wolfie's "trunk" it was just so innocent and like I can't even. I don't really know what else to say about her, but I adore her. She's my second fave female sensate.
 [b]Day 16: thoughts on Kala [i]She's such a sweetheart and so pure and ohmygosh beautiful. Also K
Day 17: thoughts on Riley

When I first started watching the show she was my fave for a while, and I never liked her any less I just grew to love the others more. I really love her style and her hair and just so much about her. And when her backstory was finally revealed my heart broke for her, she's so much stronger than I had ever imagined, because oh my god.. I get so happy when she smiles, I wish she did more. I really like her and Will together, I think he'd be so good for her, but of the four main pairings they are the one I care least about. I still hope they have their happy ending, and I hope she's okay in S2. She's been through enough.
 [b]Day 17: thoughts on Riley [i]When I first started watching the mostrar she was my fave for a whil
Day 18: favorite extra

Depends on what's considered an extra..? Anyone that's not a sensate of the main cluster?

Hernando

I also like a lot of the others though! Adore Amanita, like Rajan, Jela, Jonas & Felix a lot.
 [b]Day 18: favorito! extra[/b] Depends on what's considered an extra..? Anyone that's not a sensate
Day 19: what would you bring to a cluster

Nothing. Lmao, I literally have no awesome skills at all, so.. I'd be the comic relief? Or just like, the one everyone could come to to talk to. I don't know!
Day 20: favorite ship

Hernando / Lito

Love them sooooo much. <33 But Kalagang is a super close second, and followed by Nominita.
 [b]Day 20: favorito! ship [i]Hernando / Lito[/i][/b] amor them sooooo much. <33 But Kalagang is
Day 21: least favorite ship

I love all the canon ships, but like.. Lito/Daniela..?
 [b]Day 21: least favorito! ship [i]I amor all the canon ships, but like.. Lito/Daniela..?[/i][/b]
Day 22: favorite romantic moment

This is the first question where I can't come up with just one!

- link for one another & their first kiss
Kalagang discuss religion & science, they nearly kiss
- Lito & Nomi in the art museum, and he's telling her about first meeting Hernando
- "I have already met the love of my life." (Hernito)
- "I've come to say goodbye." ... "I am not ready to say goodbye." (Kalagang)
- Basically all the cute domestic Hernito & the Kalagang scenes...

I was gonna say the orgy scene because epicness but idk if that qualifies as romantic xD
 [b]Day 22: favorito! romantic moment[/b] This is the first pregunta where I can't come up with just
laugh
Day 23: favorite funny moment

link

Also when Will and Lito run into each other and Lito mentions the 'orgy'. xD
And I would say drunk Lito in the jaccuzi, leaving Hernando a million messages and "I lost a flip flop" but really that was more sad than funny

Why can I only think of funny Lito moments??
 [b]Day 23: favorito! funny moment [i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_2mXH6Ap1U]Lito feeling
Day 24: favorite quote

It's impossible to choose just one!! So here are my faves..

"He's my brother. And not by something as accidental as blood.. by something much stronger. By choice." - Wolfgang
"Sometimes you make a mistake. You've got two choices: you live with it, or you fix it." - Wolfgang
"That day, I learned life and death are always so mixed up together, in the same way some beginnings are endings, and some endings become beginnings.” - Capheus
"In the end we will all be judged by the courage in our hearts." - Hernando
"Who can say if it is we who make the choice, or the choice that makes us." - Capheus
"I want to believe the past is done with us the moment we are done with it." - Sun
"Some things in our lives are inevitable.” - Wolfgang
"Love, like art, must always be free." - Hernando
"Death doesn't let you say goodbye. It just carves holes in your life, in your future and in your heart." - Riley
"The real violence, the violence I realized was unforgivable, is the violence that we do to ourselves, when we’re too afraid to be who we really are." - Nomi
"This is what life is: fear, rage, desire… love. To stop feeling emotions, to stop wanting to feel them, is to feel… death." - Sun
"There are worse things than dying." - Wolfgang
"Wanting someone so much that it feels like the same need to eat or to breathe.. this is where desire becomes love, I guess." - Lito
"Just turn the wheel and the future changes." - Kala
"Many educated people are quite stupid." - Sun
"I miss your voice. I have all these voices in my head, but yours is the one I can’t live without." - Lito

Okay I'll stop. xD But seriously this show has so many awesome quotes. And I left out the funny ones!
 [b]Day 24: favorito! quote[/b] It's impossible to choose just one!! So here are my faves.. [b][i
Day 25: thoughts on Jonas

I like him a lot, and I love how he manages to help the cluster. I do hope we get more insight/background on him in S2, he's still sort of a mystery.
 [b]Day 25: thoughts on Jonas [i]I like him a lot, and I amor how he manages to help the cluster.
Day 26: favorite fight scene

link take down Steiner / link take down Joaquin(1x10)

While they're not the most actiony ones, I just love them, I adore Wolfgang/Lito.
But seriously I love almost all the fight scenes because the cluster works together and it's awesome. I especially love when Sun comes in and saves whoever's ass - like I think the most link is when Sun comes to help Capheus take down the gang in 1x11
 [b]Day 26: favorito! fight scene [i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXM3XpiMJjc]Lito helping
Day 27: favorite scene overall

The cluster singing link together

I was already into the show, but this is the moment I became total Sense8 trash.

Also love the epic orgy scene, because holy jesus.
 [b]Day 27: favorito! scene en general, general [i]The cluster canto [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bx
Day 28: which sensate are you most like

Riley Blue

Maybe. I see bits of myself in all of them!
 [b]Day 28: which sensate are tu most like [i]Riley Blue[/i][/b] Maybe. I see bits of myself i
Day 29: which sensate would you be closest with

I so badly want to say Wolfgang, because he's my fave, but apart from Felix and Kala he doesn't seem to get close to anyone, so..

Probably Lito (and being besties with Lito means besties with Hernando <33) Then Kala and Capheus.
 [b]Day 29: which sensate would tu be closest with[/b] I so badly want to say Wolfgang, because he
Day 30: something you want to happen in the next season

Nothing specific comes to mind, I just want them all to survive it, and of course to be happy, but I'm sure that's unlikely for the most part. My poor babies. I do want to see more cute Hernito, Kalagang, Nominita & Wiley scenes. And more of the sensates all together, I loved that.
 [b]Day 30: something tu want to happen in the siguiente season [i]Nothing specific comes to mind, I ju
hace más de un año smms said…
DAY 1:

my favorite characters shifted over the seasons. But I think my favorite would have to be Riley. Her story was so interesting, and she grew a lot as a character.