Rock Lee Ummmm...mommy where do Rock Lee's come from?

suzyisbrute posted on Aug 08, 2013 at 12:24PM
Okay question...WHERE ARE LEE'S PARENTS!? I have a theory that they had to leave him at the ninja academy when he was younger promising they would be back someday and never came. Another part of this theory is that Lee and his father had a very bad relationship and he had always wanted a father figure more than almost anything leading me to believe that Guy is this supposed figure he "latched on to." Thats my theory I hope you like it and I'd love to hear a theory from you! thanks!

~S.I.B 2013

Rock Lee 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año suzyisbrute said…
plz reply :)
ImAnEasel commented…
Hmm... when I try to watch it, it says 'This video does not exist.'. :/ hace más de un año
ImAnEasel commented…
What was it? hace más de un año
suzyisbrute commented…
honestly XD I don't remember lol hace más de un año
hace más de un año ImAnEasel said…
Yeah, I wonder the same thing frequently. A lot of people think it will one day be revealed that Guy is his father, but I don't think so. If that was the case, why wouldn't he tell him? Also, they may have the same hair, but only because Lee cut his to look like Guys. The only other way in which their appearances resemble one another is their eyebrows, which I think is just a coincidence. They don't look alike in any other way that I can see, even when we see Guy at about Lee's age in that flashback.
 Yeah, I wonder the same thing frequently. A lot of people think it will one día be revealed that Guy
suzyisbrute commented…
Exactly! Not to mention if Guy was Lee's father Guyt would need to get a girl (which if thats really the case where did she go?) AND! They have different last names. ANOTHER part of my theory is that his mother was not a shinobi which means no ninjustu o genjutsu which would explain his lack of it. Weird...very weird indeed...WHERE DID HE COME FROM??? XD hace más de un año