robert pattinson Send Rob Fanmail

twilightchick12 posted on Feb 22, 2009 at 05:58PM
I thought that since a lot of you love Rob, why not tell him. Send him fanmail or love letters.

Robert Pattinson
c/o Endeavor Agency
Stephanie Ritz
9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

I found this address in the autobiography book of Rob. It's called "Robert Pattinson Eternally Yours". Enjoy!!!!!

robert pattinson 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año team_robward said…
big smile
Yeah twilightchick12, that's where I got this address too!
XOX
hace más de un año robpattfan1 said…
kiss
i so want to meet him and the other crew of corse
hace más de un año kileyrose said…
smile
i want to meet him so bad and all the other twilight crew
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año rpattinson said…
yes but.... what do we write?? just like hy rob i am a big fan of yours and... what????
hace más de un año talie_ said…
kiss
everybody wanna meet you..what chance do I have?? i guess his picture on my wall can be useful everytime..:)
..he's too good not to love like this..Im proud if i ever get obsess with him.ALL my love..mmmmmmwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
hace más de un año cuteipie said…
kiss
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i so would love 2 meet him omg but my 1 doubt is it his real adress or not m8
hace más de un año aimee_b said…
laugh
i like taylor better
hace más de un año cuteipie said…
kiss
kool do u think it is a real adress m8
hace más de un año Blossom71 said…
heart
do you honestly think that they would put his real address in any book?come on girls think about it.if they did that every girl within driving distance would be on his door step.that address is more then likely to one of the pr groups that handle all his mail.but oh what if it were true.i just love this guy.
 do tu honestly think that they would put his real address in any book?come on girls think about it.i
hace más de un año rugbratjade said…
he lives in london hes a lndon man! lol but yea i would like to meet him n twilight crew but its just a dream n u would have to have lots of luck which i dont have if it wasn't for bad luck i wouldn't have any luck at all Buffalo Chic meet ing him yeahhhhh right! only can wish tho
hace más de un año Willowcutie said…
heart
OMG....I have a huge celeb crush on R-patz e is SO SO SO HOT AND SEXY LOL! Wish i could meet him... a girl can dream! Ilove him!
hace más de un año renesmeetruefan said…
tongue
oh my gosh you know what i think that meeting him on one of those pranked shows would be hilarious