misceláneo Copy paste game

Zeku posted on Jul 21, 2020 at 07:22PM
So basically you just post anything that you had copied.

Don't post if it is offensive or inappropriate.

Whatever is on your clipboard you post, have fun!

misceláneo 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Zeku said…

"do you believe in God? I was never too sure, myself. Well, I'm sure I never really questioned it as a kid... But as I grew up, the more I learned about the world, the more I would question it. I started to wonder why God was helping people pass exams, or get over a cold... ...When there are children who live their lives being sold as sex slaves? Or the eight hundred million people who are too poor to even eat. I wonder how many of those people pray to God every day until they starve and die? Or, how many millions of families pray for a loved one to recover from some incurable disease? But the punchline is this. If just one person beats the odds and survives - among the thousands of others who die-- --Then, it's suddenly a miracle from God. I'd really love to meet this God who seemingly laughs at the misery of everyone not eligible for his miracles. But the irony is that I do have a creator, apparently. And you know what? I bet he's still laughing at the miserable fates of Sayori and Yuri, even as we speak. What are we to him but props in a scripted play? So, from that perspective... I don't think it's too far-fetched for there to be a god - if Earth was nothing but his playset."