misceláneo What is your occupation, o what is your profession?

Zagi87 posted on Sep 19, 2019 at 04:50PM
No need to tell me anything, if you guys don't wanna share it with the rest of us. Your choice. I guess I'm just curious what you guys do for a living. Guys and girls both, I mean.
 No need to tell me anything, if tu guys don't wanna share it with the rest of us. Your choice. I gue

misceláneo 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año XYZ01ABC10 said…
smile
Well, I'm still in college right now, so you can say I'm just another student, but you guys already know all about me. No big secret really. It's all over my profile page. Now, what kinda job would I take after my college graduation, now that's still a mystery, even to me. Not sure what kinda job should I take, though I know one thing for sure: I should chose something, some easy job, to make a lot of money on my own. I know my dad is rich and all that, bein' an American businessman in South Africa, but I just wanna tell him to get off my back cause I really wanna start making my own money soon, just like any other student who has plans of gettin' rich.
hace más de un año DamienThorn666 said…
cool
Ex-U.S. Marine, already stationed all over the world, like Europe, or Asia, but you know what they say 'bout us Marines, there's no such thing as an ex-Marine. Semper Fi.
last edited hace más de un año