Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório If at first tu don't succeed. Die, Die, Die again.

BanetteGhosneir posted on Nov 14, 2017 at 02:16PM
((WARNING, this RP contains dark themes, and you WILL die alot. this is meant to be a sort of 'life is futile' rp))

Life is pointless.
no one cares about your life.
they only care about your suffering
the endless sand is forever...
whether you die today, and die tomorrow.
no one will care.
but that's just life.
live for the reason you choose.
live for the sake of living.
live just to piss someone off.
live to find joy.
or live for nothing.
it won't matter to anyone but you.
so cross the endless sand as many times as you want.
you'll never reach me.
but always remember dead one.
If at first you don't succeed...
Die...
DIE...
DIE AGAIN

~

the world is... sand...
infinite sand... endless sand...
this Desert goes on forever...
resources are... 'scarce' is a light way to put it.
you...
you ARE the resources...
you are a Dead One...
you are hunted...
you are stripped...
you are eaten...
you are KILLED
again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and à̸g҉a̧̕i̕n̕͠ ̢͠a͜n̵d͢ à̀g̛á̴i̢n̢ ̴͠á̢͜n̢͜͠d a͝g҉̴a͡͡͞i̧n̛ ̕͢͢àn̛͡d àg͞҉ą̡͟i̵͡n͏ ́͞á͡ǹd̴̕ ͟͢a̷͏͢ģai̴ǹ̢͜ ͜a̧n̵̷d ̶̀a͜͠g̶̀͝a̧̢͞in ͏̡a͠n̡d̶͡͠ ̸̵a͘g̵͜a͠͏i̶̸͠n̛ ̧ą̛͏n͏́d҉ ̴̛̀ag҉́a҉͞į̶̧n̡͟ ̴̕a̷̴n͝͠d̸ ͢a͡g͞͝a̛͢į̴̧n͢͜ ͜an̷̕d̴ ̸̷͡à͟͝ga͏̛̀i̵̡͡n͞ ̴̸̵ą͏͡n̶͠d͞ a͟͝g͜a͞҉i̡̕͜ņ͘͢ ̶àn͜d̡͝ ̕ag҉̷̕a͏̡i͞͏ǹ͠ ̵̕á́n̕͝d́ ̕a̛̛g̛ai͜n a̧n̨͝d̛ ag̵̀ai͝͝͏n̷ ̵̕a̕n̷͜d̕ ̡̀a̢g̴͟a̴i̢͞n ͝ą̵͝n̛͞͞d͘ ̶͝ą͢͞g̷̛͘a͏̀i̷n̶̕ a̵͠n̕d̸̛͞ a̸̛ģ́͟a̴i̢͞n̢̕ ̶̢͜á͟͝n̵͡͝d͢ ̸͞a̷g̸a͜í̴n͞ a͜n̢͠d̕҉ ͞a̷ǵa̡͠i̴n̡͜͟ ͡an̡͜d͜ ͏ag̛ąiņ̛ a̶͜nd̢ ̸a͡g̀͜a̧̛iņ ̶̀a͢ņ͏ḑ͢ a҉ga̕͝i̢n̛ ̶̧͝a̕̕͝n̶͠d̶́ ̕à҉g̶a̢͠i̸̷n̡͜ ̸an̡̡d̴͟ ̴a͢g̶͞a̛̕͞in͢ ̶̷ą͞nd̴̢ ͘͞a҉̴g̶͜a͏į͏n̶͢ ̛̀a̴nd̷ ̷̢a͏g̷͡a̢į͜͝ń͞ ̸͡anḑ ̧a̷̶͞g̕a̵͜in̷̕̕ ͏̷̀á̕͝ņ͝d ͟͢͜a͜g͘̕ai̸̕n̴͜ ̀͢͡a͡n̴͡d ́a͜ga͘i̕͜n àn̶̨d̛͞ ͡a̸͟g͞aìn ̴̵a͟͟n̡d̀ a̕g̨̕ai̵̢͞n̴ an̛ḑ͠ ̨̀́a͞ǵ͞҉aí̵̧n̨͟ ͟͝á͟n͏d̨̧ a̸̶g̵̛a̴i̵n̸̵ ̵́àn̶ḑ̸̀ a̧͜gà͝in̢͝ ̷̴̡a͟ņd͡ ̕͢ag͞aí̧n̡̕ ̨̀͞ańd ͡҉a̧g̴̶a̷in̢͘ ̡͝an̷̡d̸̨̀ ̕a̛ǵ̵a͠͡i̵̛͝n̡̕ ̷́an͢d̢ a͝͝g̡̧ą͢͢i͝n͠ ͢͢àn̴̕͜d͠ a̶g̷͜a̶͏in ̛a̵̛n͟d̀͠ ̧́͢a͡͝ga͟͠i͞n̷͘͟ a͟nd̴ ͢a̛͠ģ͡a̵͢i̷n͟͡ ̡͜͞a̷̡n̸͢ḑ͡ ̕͢à̴͜g̡a͡͠i͏n̴ ̀a͏̧̛n̵̛͝d̨͢ ̨̛͢a͘͝g̷̸a͢i̢ǹ͡ ͞͝a̢n̴̢d̴͘ ͏a̕g͝ai̛n ͏̢̕a̴͝n҉d̵ ̢͘a̧ga͏i̴͟n͠ ̡̡͞a҉̀͡nd͢ ̢̀͝a̶͢͞g͝aì͜͠n̨ ͏a͞n̛d̛́ ͏̕͜a̕gà̸͝in̷̢ ̢a̸̛͟n̕d̸ ̧a̴̡g͏̕͢a͠i̷̧͢n ͏͢a͏̧͢n̢d ͢ag̨̛a͞i̵̢ņ̀͞ ͢͜a̵n̶͟d̸ ̡a̷͞g͟͞á͞ì͘n̸͜ ̢án̕d͏̸͝ ̶̢à͘g̷͜ai͟͠n҉ ͠ą͜ǹ̵d̢̡ ͟͞ag͜͞á҉in̵̡ ́an̴͘͜d́̀͜ ͡a͟g͟a̕í̧̨n̷ ̡a̴̶̴n̵͡d̵͝ ́͢a̵g̷͟a̸̵i̶̸n͢ a̢͝n͏͢d̛̛ ͢a͘͡gaiń ̧͢͠a͝n̴͟d̸ ͢͠ag̡͠a҉i̧͠n ҉͟à̴ņ͜d ̛ą̸̕g͞a̛i͘n ̸̢a̴n̡͢d͝͞ ̡a̷ga͢i̶ņ́ ań̵҉d͠ ́͠a҉ga҉͡i̵n͟͏ ̀͡ąn̶d ̷à͡g̨͢͞ain͢͠ ̡a̷͘͝n͏̵̀d̡ ą́͝g̨͜a̸ín̨ ͜ąnd͟͡͏ ́a͝҉̀g̀a̷i̵͏n̷̨͢ ̛̀͝a̴͟n̶̛͘d̸͠ ̛a͟͠͝g҉͝a͘͠in ͞a̢nd̷̕ ͟͏̀a̕͡ģ̛a͜i̸n ̛͢a͜n͝͝d̶̢͠ ̕a͟҉g̷a̴i̡̨n̷̛͡ ̸͡a͢͏n͟d҉̛́ ͟͢͠a҉̷͟g̛á͠į̕n̨ a̢͢n͟͠d̷ ̛͡͡a͞g̡a̢҉i͢ǹ̛ ̨a̧n̶̢d̛ ̢̛a͢ga̶͞i̶n͏ an̕͝͠d̀ ̧͏àgain̢͝͝ àń͡d̴̀ ̛͘a͡͏̡g͟͝ai̵̸̸n̨̛ à̷̶nd̢̛ ̷ag͢a͢͜͞i̢͠͡n͝ ̸̢a͠ņ͟d ̡͜҉a̷̷͡g̛a͞įn͟͢ ́͘͜a͘͜͞nd҉̴ ̵͝a̡g̸̕a̕i͜ņ̛ ̀a̡͡n̴d̨̛ ̢a͏͡g̕a̶̢̛in̶̵ ̷́͝a̴͢n͏̸̶ḑ̸̀ a̕g̢͜͝a͠ín̸̢ ̨̕an̴͟͝d ̡͞a̸̸͡g͏́̕a͘͜i҉̸̧n̶͠ ̧̢a̵n̵ḑ͢ ͏͟a͟g̕̕͢a͢͏i̡҉n̵͟͟ ̴̴̀a͝n̛̛d̢ ̷ág̶̵͡à͡in̛͢ ҉̛a͟͝n͢d̷͡ ̴͡á̵g̕a̕͢i̧̕͠n̶ ̵̸̛a̸͡nd͠͞ ͞͠͡ág̶̕a͢͞i̷̕n͢ ̡͏a̢̢͟n̷͠d̷ ̶̢̀a͢͡ga̷̧̕i̶͢n̴͢ ͢͠a͠n͏҉d͞ ҉̕͟a̕̕g̸͢a̵̛i͢ņ̴ ̡a͏͞͡n̡d̢̛͞ ̴̸̛ag͡͏͟à̸i̷͜n ̵͝a͝nd̵ ̨̧a̷̡ģ͟a҉̶̧in͘ ̸̕a̸̴n̶̵d͡ ҉̕a̷͘g͠a͏͜in͢҉ ̨҉and͘҉ ̸̧͠a͏҉g҉͘a̢͝in ͜͏a̡͡͠n̛͘͢d̛ ͘a̶̸g͠͝a͟͝i͘͏n̕ ̡a͜ņ͞d͡ ̷̛͠a̡͝g̛̕͢aį͝n̕ ̴a̴n͠҉d̛͝ ͢a͏gai͠ń͏͟ ҉a̛ń́́d̸ ̕͞a̵̸g͡͞à̡i̷ǹ͢͟ ́ą͜n͘͠d ̛͘á̷̧ga͏̶i͜n̷͘͝ ̢͟a̧nd̴͘ ̵̴a̵̢͡gá́i̸̶͝ņ̕ ą́ń̨d̴̢ ͜͠҉a̢͡g̶ain ͘ą̡͏n̵̵d͡͏ ̛a̸̡g̨̀͞ái̕ņ ̕͟͟a̴̛nd̵̛ ̶̕͡a͠g͘͢a͞í̴n͡ ̡á҉̢n̵̶͟d҉̡ a͏ģ̛a̕͠i̷̴ǹ͜ ̀͠a̕n̶͢d͞ ͢͢ąg̨̧̕a̢̨in͝ ͜͏a҉̢n͝͏͢d ̛͏̴àģ̷̷á̶͝i͟҉͡n̵̢ ̴̢̀a̶̛n͠d ̀͠ag̷a͜in͟ ̧͟a͡n̢̧̛ḑ̢ ̢͘ag̢̕á͘͟i͡n ą̴͠n͡d͝ ̵a͞g̨͠a͜͜҉i҉n͞ ̕͡a̢͢n̴͝d҉̸ ̷̢ag͏͟a̵͘in̷ ̴̴͡a҉n͏̕d̡ ͡a͟gai̸n ͜҉a̢n͜d͜ ̀a̶̛g̡ai̴n͢ an̛d̴͢ ̶̸̨a͞g҉a͢͝i̢͏n̵͡ a̴̧n̴̡͜d̶ ąg̀a͢i̡n̴ ̕͝a̡͘n̨͘d͘ ̷҉a̴͠g̶͝͠ai͝n̡̕ ̛͠a̵n̷̴d̨ ͟ag̵͢͞a̶i҉n҉͏ ͘͜a̕n̛͡d a̴̡͢g̸̢͜á͘iń ̀͠a̡͢nd̴͜ a͏͠g̷͟ąį̸n̵͠ ͝a̸̵͘n͘d̨͘͢ ̴͏a̶͞g҉ai͜n̶̕͡ ̵̧a̴̴̧nd͘͟͠ ̷á̧ģ͢a̷͞in ̵̵̡à̴n̕d͘͞ ̧a҉̛͟g̶a͘i̧n҉ ͝a͞҉n̡d ̧a͜g̢͞a̡͠i̕͢n and ̀a̸͢g҉̨a̷͞in͞ ͡҉à̷̕n͝͝d ̶͜ą̵g͏̢͡ain͘͜ ̷̀á̀͘nḑ͞ ͏ag͢a҉i̵̴͡n͟ ́͡a̴͢͠n͢͝d̛͘ ̵̀͠a̶͝g͟͟à͡͠i͘͟n͠ a͠͞nd̴̶ ̸͜͠ą̸ǵai̶͠n̡ ̡͞an҉̴́ḑ͡ ̨a̶g̡͢a̷͜͡i̢n ̵̷án̕͞d͠ ̸̵ag̴̢͡ą̴in̕ ̵͢͟an͝d̶ ̸͏ag҉̡͜a͠i͢͝n ̷̨̛a͞͝n͏̕d͏̢̕ ̀͢͜a̵g̷a̶i͏n͜͜ ́͡͏a҉̵͞n͢d̨ ̢͡a̴҉ģ̴aí̶n̕...
if you find yourself at a dead end...
if you can't find the light at the end of the tunnel...
if you are in a hopeless situation...
Die A̮̻͈͎̫͚͒̓ͣ̊ͥͫ̄͆ͤͭ͆͐̅̎͌͟­Ḡ̂­̇̓̆­͂̎̇­͐̅͑­͗̎̈́­͋͑͝­̷̴̛­͉͚̠­̘̖͚­͍̼͔­͈̞A­͒͗̓­̓͊̎­͌͑̽­ͣ͗̄­͡͏̷­̹̳͡­͚͓͍­͖͚̺­͍ͅI­̎̃̽­̈̽̾­͛ͥͥ­͆ͩ̀­ͤͪͣ­̷́͜­̵̴̩­̗̪̘­̲̬ͅ­͖͓͚­͙̥N­́ͩ̈­̅̃̉­͑͌͑­̸̏̋­̨̲͜­͓̦̻­͎̗͍­̩̘̫­̼̲̭­̗͉̰
your way out...
is to k̵̖̠̺̫̰͇̣ͭi͓̝̟͌͌̌̆l̖͎̈́̎̊͂͂̉͊ļ ̰̗͔̤̝̎̃̆͒̾y͍̼͔ͧ̎͒͑ͩ̿͢o̘­̳̤u­̽͗́­̨͈̎­̟̼̻­͎͇̖­r̿͜­s͆̄­͎͖͎­eͥͤ­ͭͦl­͐̈́͒­̶͍̞­̬f̦.
don't worry...
You'll wake up somewhere else...
you'll die all sorts of ways...
thirst... hunger... heat stroke... hyperthermia...
scorpions... spiders... H̻̞͍͙̯͔͙̲͔͇͗̌͒ͭͭ̂ůͧ̂͊̋­͊̎̃­ͣͧ̌­͛ͭ̿­͈̉ͪ­̤͍̲­̥͎̪­̺͎̯­̜̙̺­̹͈͖­̰̫ͅ­m͒͗­ͩͩ̍­ͪ̃͒­̌ͮ̌­̈́̾ͣ­͕̲́­̪̮̥­̳̬ͅ­͇̩̘­̮̣̩­͉͔̯­̱a̾­̎̾͑­̌͂ͨ­̤̬͙­͉̮̳­͓̻̲­̭͇͍­n̏̒­̈ͥͫ­͈͈̔­͖̳͈­̬̜̗­̗̞̥­̯͚̙­s͋̌­̄ͮ̈́­͉͂̐­̝͈̩­̼̫͚­̙..­.
you'll get used to it...
eventually...
always remember...
If at first you don't succeed...
Die...
DIE...
D̗̤̪͚̥̬̽̏̽̃ͮ̓I̩̞̱ͯͯͥͩͥ̋͐ͅE̤̬̠̯̩̖͕̗ͨ͒ ̤̮̦̰̬̱͖̯̩̅ͬͭ̆̋̏A̬̥̫̜̽̒̿­Gͮ͋­̪̫͕­͕̣A­̳ͬ̂­̤̦͕­̮̜͖­̤͓I­̏̔ͩ­ͭ̇̋­͙̠ͅ­͔̖N­̟̍ͥ­̰͈ͅ­̠̘...

~

don't get attatched... you'll always get seperated...
don't get comfy... you'll die again... and it will all be lost...
don't get hope... you will be broken... sooner or later...

((to explain to those who don't understand, this place is the end... the apocalypse... and the 'Dead Ones' are the only resources there is, everything else is sand and rock. the 'Dead Ones' return somewhere else, they have clothes... the 'Dead Ones' have blood... bones... meat... they are an infinite source of drink and food... you are hunted... you will always be hunted...))

[===][Character Sheet][===]

[Name] N̰̲̲̲̥̣̠ͩ̂̋ͨͣO͉̭͉̟͎ͬͩ̚ ̫̒̄O̪̐͌̉͗Ṋ̟̘̪̱̏̾̔É̙͚͕̼̼͔̆̊̉̇ ̜͍̙̰̱͚ͦ͗́̚C̱̬̪̩͔̲̟͛̽Ä̓­͙̩̔­̟R͊­͋̂͂­̩̬̓­̞E͕­̝̘͎­S͆́­̝̣̳­͍̺͔­

[Dead?] (are you a Dead One? (dunno why you wouldn't be for this RP))

[=====][Characters][=====]

Arturia - Banette
Akira - Heart of Love
Myriel - Blackparade
Remi - Firebird
 (([b]WARNING, this RP contains dark themes, and tu WILL die alot. this is meant to be a sort of 'lif
last edited on Nov 27, 2017 at 04:48AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año BanetteGhosneir said…
[Name] Arturia.

[Dead?] Yes.
R̊́͑̍U̎͑Nͤͩ̚.͛R͆̈́̓̐ͥͦU̾̓̽­N͗̎­.RU­ͣ̿̃­͊̓̒­͆Nͮ­̊̎.­͛R͛­̔̆̂­ͪ͒̏­Ȗ̆­N̓̃­̐̃̅­.̽̿­ͥ͑̍­̇̎R­͐ͬ͋­UN̐­̂̆.­͒̆͆­̏̓R­̋̃U­Ńͬ­.̌͆­ͪ̉̏­Ŕ͆­̓͌U­ͯ͆ͫ­ͤ̍N­͗̒͑­.ͥ͛­Rͫͯ­̓̍ͮ­U͊̐­ͭ͐̀­̑Nͭ­̽.ͦ­ͫ́̉­R̐̇­Uͥͤ­̾̍N­ͩͬ͋­ͬ.̋­́ͤͦ­̅R͗­U͛̃­͛Ǹ­̉͗̇­.ͭ́­R̓͊­̒̉ͥ­̏͆U­ͮ̈́̑­̄́ͧ­̽N.­̆
RUN͡.̛R͢UN͝.RUN.͠R̶UN̷.̨RUN͜.R̀U­N.͠­RƯ­N.R­̡U̶­N̢.­̡RU­N͢.­̷RU­N.R­́U͞­N.
Ṟ̝̺̱̦ͅU͍͎͉͖N.͍̺͈̥̺͍R͕̣̱­̠̝͎­U͈̪­̦N̼­̲̤̭­͖̱.­R̼U­̙N̩­̤̖ͅ­͕̠̪­.͓̱­̥R͓­̩̳U­̼̱͈­̙̟͍­N͕̯­͔͔̟­̳̪.­̬̫̤­̞R͈­͔͎͓­͉U͇­Ṉ̺­͍̟.­̝R͓­͔̫̮­̥U̹­N͉͈­̖̯͚­̳.̰­̦͉R­̘͉͕­̪UN­.̻ͅ­R͓͈­UN̩­.͚͖­̹RU­̝̹̙­̲N̖­̖̗̫­̟̤̜­.R̪­͚̜͇­̭U̯­̖̤N­̱̝̹­̩̰.­̜̦̳­̦̜͍­͔R͓­͕͈U­͕͎͍­N͖͍­̮.̻­̯̺̩­̩̲͔

DON'T LET THEM CATCH ME, DON'T LET THEM CATCH ME, DON'T LET THEM CAT-
no... NO...NONONONONONONONONONONONOSTOPSTOPSTOPS­TOP­STO­P

STOP Ḛ͇͉̒A̫̤͍̯̺͑͑ͣ̔Ţ͙ͮ̎͊̃̾̊­̖͇I­͉̇͠­͇̣̝­N̈͗­̨ͪ̇­̲G͑­͊҉̯ ME

I͋͂͋͑T̻̊͒̕ ͙͔̲̳̹̒̂͐ͨ̄H̱̻̩̳̅̀ͪ̐͑ͫ̑͟­̠̯U­̹̖ͅ­͕̥̰­͙Rͯ­ͮ̓̾­͍ͧͅ­̻Tͦ­̹̾̄­S̏́­̢̋͗­̻̰̻­͍̗͚ ̜̙̞͓̳̹͐̃̀I̘̫̊ͬ̇̿͢T̪͙͆̍ͯ͑̾̃ ̧̦̟ͥ̊̐ͩ̔H̯̯̖͇ͫ̾̀̽̊͞Uͦ̎ͧ­͂̔ͨ­̡̦̠­͖̪ͅ­̥̦R­̄ͫͯ­͌ͦ̄­T͊͗­̇̂̄­̞̏̓­̮͖͚­͓̼S­͑ͮͤ­͐̑̑­̲̭̪­͙̬ ̵̓̐ͮ͒ͯ̒Ï̖̻̲̟̐̏͌ͪ̆̆T̨͙̞̲̪̩̼̠ͣ͛͒̀ͣ ̡̓͑Ḩ͔̬̺̫̮͆̽U̧̞̙͋͊ͪ̈Rͥ̊̉­̯͊͠­͔Tͯ­̹͓̑­͔̪̠­͙͕S­̤̈ͧ­̝̰
͆ͮͦ́Í̴͖͓̦̳̂T̼͎̯̟̺͎̕ ̠̺̼̮ͪ̍͋̂ͬ̒Ȟ̔̔̂̔Ṳ̵͐̅R̾­͕͔͠­̫͇̝­̥Tͮ­̇ͫ̅­̹ͤ̓­̼͇̣­̲S͢­͕͎̰­̱ ͉̞͡I̵̙̭ͭT͇̤̤̙̯̥͚ ̮͇͇͉̤H̨̪͚͇͖̪̩͓̓͆̿Ȗͦ̌̽͆­̥̀͠­R͋̔­̂̊ͮ­̰Tͫ­̶̑̿­̱S͐­̧̰͎­̞͈͈ ͇͂̀͠I͉͔͉͈̦͈̓͠T̜̉͑̊ ̶͖̘̱̬͙Hͦ̃́͞U̗̞̘̭̒̌ͪͤ̉̓̚­̖̹͇­R̋ͭ­̯̱̻­̥̳̻­T̆̋­̶̘̱­̦̬̬­̻̪S­̞͒͢­̭͓̳­͓̙
͚̝̩̼̞̤̽̍͛̈́̇͒IT͙̖̭̅ͧ͛͛̓̆͜ ̻Ȟ̭̬̤̾ͤ͊̓͒ͅU̸̮̳͆R͉̪̤̮̗̽̒ͣ̔ͬ̇ͫT̍ͧͣͭS̺̳͙ ͩ͏̱̟̠͍̦̯͎I̩̳̠̭͚̯͌̆T͕̻̭͎̰̄̚ͅ ̭̳̗̬̗͚͋H̦̬̩͞U̓ͯ͋͆̌́R͖̰͕̫­̰T̵­͎̼̲­̮̩͓­S̥̆­̹̦͙­̭̝͕ ̪̲͎͍͍̥̽̐ͩͯͦI̅̍̈́ͦͯ͋҉̤̳̲̳̯ͅT̻͍̏͋͢ ͫ͏͍̲͍̺͙H̷̹͈̯̦̻̘̔̌͑̋̾Ű̄­̬̎͊­̹͉̦­̗R͊­̠̤̺­̗T̍­̝͇̲­̪S͋­͆̓̃­̹͙
̫͌ͅI̹̥͈̭͚̦̰T̲̲ͣͯ̑ͮ̆͝ ̵̝̊ͩ͋͆͒̑̒Ḫ͖͈͉̻̲̈̆ͅU̢̻̖­̤͖̘­̗Rͫ­̃̏̅­̍̓̆­̢̫̪­͙T̚­͌͋͠­̗̙S­ͬ̈̏­̫́͟­̺̰ ̺̣̱̦̲ͨ̾͊̚I̬̦͉̫ͧ͊T̜̯̾̒̐͛͑̚ ̢͖H͉̿̀̉U̡͖͔̳̻ͭ̂R̳͔̜̺̦̞̜͒̊T̬̾͑̕S͉̓̍̈́ ͤ́ͤ̚Ȋ̴͙ͤ͊̂T̝̏̍ ̈ͭ͏̲̩̙̮̬̖̮H̗̑ͭ͒̀ͣU̳͛̈́̽̆­̲̹R­ͧͤ̚­ͣͪ́­̴̫ͫ­̯͕̥­͚̤T­̏͋ͭ­̷̭͎­̥̱͎­̝ͅS­̐ͪ̃­ͦ̃̑­̊҉̳­̦̲̳­̻͇̹­
̲̘͎͎̠̮̥̆͢Iͦ̀͏̣͚͙̫ͅT̋̐̎ͣ̀̈́ ̘̯̟͍̠̿ͧ͜Ḧ̗͎̝ͤ̔Ủ̾̂͏̜̥̲­͕̠R­̿ͮ̊­̭̊́­̦͎T­̉̆̈́­S͖̔­͕̫̭­͙̜̩ ̙ͪ͂̈́ͣIͣTͦ͆́͌ ̷͍̯ͧH̓ͨͅṴ͚̯̄̇̓͞R̪͓͖͖͑ͩ̽­̞̟̫­T̎ͧ­ͮͤͯ­̷ͯ̑­Sͤͬ­̏҉̙­͎͎͍­̰ͅ ̴̯̟̮̝̉͑ͧ̓̍͊̎I̠̥̹̥͈͓͇̐̇͌ͦ͋͛̕T̷͎̬̗̫̼̓ H̞̮̱̫̯̻̼̀U̘͙͉̭̜̠̯͛R̍̒ͤͦ̎­̸̙͈­̘̠͓­͎̘T­̎̔S­͗́ͭ­̓͑ͯ­̠͖̀­̣̺̮­̥
last edited hace más de un año
 [[b]Name[/b]] Arturia. [[b]Dead?[/b]] Yes. . . [b]R̊́͑̍U̎͑Nͤͩ̚.͛R͆̈́̓̐ͥͦU̾̓̽N
hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
(your stuff seems to revolve around dark, creepy and evil Banette)

[Name] Akira

[Dead] Y̸̰͐e̷̘͍͂͝s̸̤̅̋
 (your stuff seems to revolve around dark, creepy and evil Banette) [Name] Akira [Dead] Y̸͐
((The stories I create aren't really stories, I set up an initial 'world' and whomever joins the RP is forced to create a story and the environment/people around them (with certain rules and settings of course) some people can do this just fine (though it usually ends up dying) some people can't. it's all up to them))
hace más de un año bIackparade said…
[Name] Myriel
[Dead?] yes
̵̨̭̬̘̳͙̤̭̯͈t̴̡̹͙͈͍̣̗͎̹­̳h̴­̬͚̯­̢̖ͅ­̟̩̮­̱e̵­̝̬͎­̙̲͚­̱̰̞­̢y̴­͕̳̗­͇͔̮­̖̝͚­͍ ̴̳̩̯̜͓͎͓̫͚̣ķ̶̥͎̳̝̪͔̩̜̱­n̴͜­͖̼͜­͙̯͔­̝̱͙­o̶͉­̧͓͎­̳̠̠­̡̟͙­w̶͚­̨͖̦­̩͇̗­̯̝̱ ̷͇̺̪̥̰̜͉̩̭͜y̷̱͓͇͉̪͍̫͍̱̠­o̶̧­͕̻̯­̧̜̘­̢̩̲­u̶͖­̧̞̹­̲͎̺­̘̼̠­'̴̦­̟̠͜­̺͓͇­̧̳̜­r̵̘­̰̱͈­̨̮̲­̥̣ͅ­e̶̙­̨̫̰­̻̪̹­̣̫͎ ̶̧̨̗̮̙̼͇͍̣̳t̸̲͕͍̺̤̼͎̹͈͙­h̴͖­̰͕̤­̡̝̺­̭͉̱­ẹ̶­͓̻̹­̢̙̟­̡̗͕­r̸̢­̧͉̭­̡̝̖­̢͓͉­ḙ̶­̙̱̫­̙̖̙­̖̘ͅ­

̸̝̻̱̗͉̞̞͓͜ͅį̵̡̢͙̲̦͙͔̠͕ ̸̡̼̯̠̠͖̫̲̲͉s̵̟̤͈̪̟̜̞͙̠̥­ḛ̸­̻̜͉­̧̥͓­̡͇̺­e̶͎­̠͖̝­̠̠̜­̢͉̬ ̷̝͔͍̯͙̪͈̜̹̭t̶̥͓͎̖͎̜̤̲̝̫­h̶̭­̨̯ͅ­̨̨̩­̹̖͍­e̵͚­̦̺͜­̯̙̳­̱͕͙­m̴̼­̬͔̗­̫̼̺­̧̻̙
 [Name] Myriel [Dead?] yes ̵̨̭̬̘̳͙̤̭̯͈t̴̡̹͙͈͍̣̗͎̹̳h̴̢̬͚̯̖̟̩̮̱ͅe̵̝
hace más de un año Firebird06721 said…
[Name]: Remi
[Dead?]: Yes

a few more steps....a few..more steps. right foot, left foot. right foot, left foot. right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, RIGHT FOOT, LEFT FOOT, RIGHT FOOT, LEFT FOOT,
RI̭̼̗G̣͓̱H̜̥̤̝̜̼͇T͍̝̱ ̣F̤̭O̗͔O̞̣̥T̗̫̩̰̬,̩͈͉̤͔̤ ̣̦̭̲̪̲̝̜͖L͇̯̥͚E͉̮̜͍̞F͈͉̖̫̝̫̖T̺̯͍ ͉F̬̖͖̭O͍͓͕̜̖͍̱̳O̘͕T̮̜̭̗͔͕̥,̮͎̙̟ ̩̳̯̗̙R̞̘̳͖̟̩͖͓I͙͇̪̟̬G̠͖͍­̝͎̰­̙͓H­̯̲̼­̘͓̲­̫T͉­̘̼̩­̲̦̟­̦ ̘̣̻ͅF͚̻̜̗̩̳̘̟O̩̥͎̱͎͈̝O̞̪̞T̫̠̘̟̘,̝̤̫̱̹̱͈ ͉̥̯͚L̜̺̬E͖̫̲̩̣̣̫F̭̬̟̲̺Ṱ̙̟̤̙̠̘͎̯ ̹͕͔̣̖̱ͅF͉̻̹̭͇͎O̭͚͈O̲͖̹̼T­̳̤̹­̫̘̥­̤̳,­̹̤͇­̜͍̠­͖̘͚ ̟̻̗R̮̪͍I̺͈̖̪̦͈͔͈G̺͚̲̰͓H̰̺̦T̗̙̗̭̳ ̳̳͔͙̘͇F̣͙͇̺̥̝̼̩O̱̺̲̙͕̹O­̟̣̲­̘T͕­̟͇̞­̞̪,­͈̮̩­͚͇ ͎̖̘̘͉L̫̳E̮̥̟̱F̗̲̲̠̬̻̺ͅͅT̖̺̞̖͈̫̭͓̪ ̲F̹̳̱̻͓̺̺͓ͅO̰̟̩̺͈̱̮̣O̠͇͖­̥̬T­̜̥͙­̞͉ͅ­̝̱,­̮̙͚­̗ ̰͓͉̫̙ͅR͔͇̰̬̭I͖̜͓̱G͉̻̰̞Ḥ̜͎̩̲͔̩̫̪T̬̻̭ ̫̰̝͚F̜O̥̬O͔̤̞͕͕̻̣̯̲T͎,̠̭̩͎̫͍̥̝̯ ̻͕͈̮L̥͉̠̣̱E͚̹͔͉̙̱̼F̘̳̥T͉ ̺̫̯F̖͖͓̞̲O̞̲̤͈̳O̟̘̲T̺̫͚ͅ­̺̱̣­͍ͅ,­͉̲̜­̯R̠­̠̹̯­̳͓͔­̝͙I­̲ͅG­̮̖̪­̮H̼­̖͇̘­T̗͈­̱̯̱­̮͈͉­͖ ̗̥̟͖̩̝ͅF̫O̱͉O̩̹̭̺͓T͎̣͚̖̺̼͖̱,̥͚͈̬ ͉̞̱͓͇̣̘ḺͅE͈̜̟͖F̫̲̣T͙ ̪̣̙̠̣̠F̝̦O̳̼̜O̪͉͔̮ͅT̘ͅ,͍­̺̙͕­̦̬̯­R̩̟­I̤̝­͙Gͅ­H̙͇­̫̣T­̩͍ͅ ͙̱̬̤F͎̻̣͙͖͚O͙O͖̯̬T͓̺̘͔,̠̰̮ ̠̘͍̻L̖͈͈͍͙̬̝͇E̜̫͖̳̺̙̟͕̝F͇̥̗̘͇͈̩T̺̻̜͉ ͓͔͕̞F̦̯̞̠̪͍ͅO̖O̺̖͔͔̼T̤̮̻­̥,̪­̗̫ͅ­R͖̳­̹̬I­͖̩ͅ­̗̦̩­G̙̪­̠̖H­͕͍͉­T̥͎­͎̪͍ ̹̹F̤͉O͙̬̥̞̤ͅO̪̩T͕̼͔̠,̘̰̼ ̲̞͚̯̩̲͓͇̩L̲̺̺̥͙̲̠E͙̣̞F̣͕̘̖̺̣̠T̻̯̰͔̦̙ ̱F̺̠͕̟̲̣̳̳͉O͎̩O̙̘̗̠͍͖̼̪T­̣͍,­̹͍̭­̬R̯­̝̭ͅ­̱̟̯­̯̺I­̩̭̦­̱͈ͅ­G͔̘­̰͓̺­̜H̜­̖͚̰­̳̩̜­̠̠T­͓̘ FOOT LEFT- _________________
last edited hace más de un año
 [Name]: Remi [Dead?]: Yes a few más steps....a few..more steps. right foot, left foot. right foo
((Ok, we can start. but just note, don't get too attached to things, your characters are going to die, ALOT, and it might be some time before they find eachother again.))

endless sand with infinite footsteps.
a figure shuffling hunched over, skin blistered and burnt from the blasting sun, her black hair dragging the sand behind her, a trail left behind.

left... right... left... right...
collapse...

the figure fell to her knees, her blank stare at the sky... her hunger and thirst had once again set in... she hadn't eaten nor drank in days... really, years... but... days... or was it millenia? time here has no meaning...

she fell... and died...

far far far far far far far far far far away, out from the sand below a body rose up... and woke up again...
the girl got to her feet, hunched over, skin blistered and burnt from the blasting sun... she began to shuffle on again.

left...
right...
left...
right...