Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM
save

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3951-4000 of 5723

hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Cecilia narrowed her eyes as she swiftly planted her foot against his chest to keep him at distance, not even caring that her nightgown draped up to her hip as she had lifted her leg. "We are done talking." She said, kicking him slightly backwards so he fell a bit back on the couch before standing up with a sigh. "You men really bore me sometimes." She said as she went to her liquor tray and filled a different glass with some whiskey for herself. "Thinking you all can get what you want by sweet buttered up sultry words. Trying to promise a good night while in truth you guys are the ones desperate for it. It makes one significantly less attractive. And I have learned from experience one thing-" She turns back to him as she leans with her back against the wall. "- the desperate flirty ones are the most boring ones in bed." She said before taking a swig of her drink.
hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I am not desperate for anything." Belial made clear as he stood himself up. "I see a fine ass- yes, I want to see how it is with me against it but I am by no means desperate, I am busy and live outside of the pussy." He commented before taking her bottle of scotch and air pouring it into his mouth and getting it down after. "If you think I'd be so boring though I can say one thing- you'd be the one missing out." He laughed out while shaking his head. "That's all I'm saying miss."
Cecilia walked up to him, took the bottle out of his hand and put it back on her tray with a clang, not wanting him to devour her whole liqour cabinet. "Actions speak louder than words. The way you were making moves on me, a woman you have known for only a few conversations and the fact that I am probably the only female you have spoken to in a very long time thanks to your work, would make you seem like a man desperate for something." She puts her hands on her hips as she steps closer to him, her chest almost touching his as she looks up at him. "If not desperate, what else would you call it?"
"Is it wrong to make moves on a good looking lady?" Belial asked with a raised eyebrow, looking down at her hands on hips. He breathed out quietly, unable to help as he found himself getting quite excited down below even as he tried to control it. "I don't know what I'd call it cause I don't know what I'm desperate for." He mumbled as he put his hands onto her hips, looking into her eyes. "But I do know that I want you right now."
Cecilia glanced down as he placed his hands on her hips. He was making some bold moves. She had to admit, he was really not backing down. That did make him more interesting. "Do you now." She said softly as she puts her hands over his, sliding up his arms as she now leans against him, a wicked gleam in her eyes as a grin appears on her face. "If that is so." One hand was now on the side of his neck while the other grabbed the back of his hair, pulling his face more towards her as he could now feel her breath on his lips "Then show me, Belial."
"How could I say no?" Belial asked with a grin before moving his hands to her ass, picking her up and bringing her to her bedroom, shoving the door to the side with his leg and placing her on the bed. He put his hands on his shirt and threw his leather jacket off before he put his hands on his button up, tearing it to shreds. His body was clearly muscular but not lean, instead being large rather than defined. He was built like a bear, having a chest full of hair and bullet scars that were spread across his body going all the way up to his neck. He leaned down over her, sliding her night gown off and rubbing her breasts through her bra for a moment as he leaned his face closer to hers, giving her a deep kiss.
last edited hace más de un año
Cecilia was pleasantly suprised as he suddenly lifted her up with such ease. And as he placed her on the bed she had to admit she was starting to feel excited to. Even more so as he wildly decided to tear open his own shirt. Oh my. She could not help but admire the roughness of his entire body and instead of licking her lips she forced herself to bite the inside of her lip. She moaned as his hands and lips touched her, wrapping her arms around his neck and tangling her hands in his hair as she slif her tongue into his mouth. One leg wrapped around his back, pulling him more down on her.
Belial stuck his tongue on her mouth as well, tasting the alcohol in her mouth mixed with whatever toothpaste brand was still keeping her mouth fresh. He reached up and grabbey her hands, pinning her down as he kissed her, hungry like an animal in his method. He then reached down as he pulled down his pants- his hard on rubbing against her undergarments through his underwear. He began to give kisses down frI'm her lips to her underwear. He slid it off and gave a lick, leaning in and pushing his tongue all the way in and having his nose right up to her crotch. He licked up and down, keeping his eyes looking a bit forward as he made sure to go tormentingly slow.
Cecilia could hardly breath when he kissed her like that. Not that she minded. Not at all. She liked it rough. And she was beginning to realize he probably did too. She felt him rub against her, making her body react as she got hotter in excitement of what was going to come. When he left her lips she could finally gasp a bit for air, her eyes following him as he trailed his kisses downward. Was he going to- She moaned out in delight and arched her back a bit as he stuck his tongue right in. She reached down to take a hold of his hair, nonverbally begging him to go faster because this was just being mean. Effective though but very frustrating.
Belial began to lick faster focusing on where he was licking rather than the amount of area her was covering, savoring her like she was a fine wine before eventually getting tired of foreplay. He pulled down his underwear and mounted on top of her, finding where he was going to put in before slowly thrusting in to make sure it was good. He had a grin on his face as he did so, having not had sex in years. Gradually he got faster, gritting his teeth as he began to pound into her hard enough to make his balls clap against her rear.
Cecilia had to admit he was very good at it, seeming to know precisely what to do and where to go to. And even if she would not say that out loud, her moans and the way she sometimes strokes through his hair said enough. Sadly he stopped way too quickly though that dissapointment quickly vanished as he pushed himself in. He was big. And that grin on his face was hot. As he pounded her she pushed her hips up against his, making him go deeper as her moans got gradually louder. "More~" She shamelessly moaned out.
Belial stayed silent besides his groans and grunts, feeling himself falling into a bit of a trance. While holding onto her sides he closed his eyes, focusing on his breathing only as he went back and forth as he went as hard as he could. Everything seemed in the distance- his moans, her moans and even the pleasure seemed out of body. Sweat rolled down his body as he didn't stop, seeming to be almost on a mission again as he opened his eyes and looked at her, somehow having more strength in him to pour her as he felt his euphoria go down enough to realize he was near orgasm.
Cecilia clenched the bedsheets in her hands as he pounded her like some animal in heat. And he was doing a damn good job at it. Everything about him right now was just so hot. His grunts. His hands on her. The sweat rolling down his skin. His body. The sounds they were making together. Dear gods she did not think she could hold on for very long. It wasn't like she was inexperienced or easily pleased. But everything about him sended her senses to the highest level of pleasure she could think off. And it was building up rapidly when it suddenly exploded. She arched her back and almost screamed out his name as it hits her.
Belial accidentally came inside her, feeling the exhilarating rush from her calling out his name. He pulled out and laid next to her while panting and seemingly soaking wet in sweat. "Told...ya." He said with his pant, have a bit of a grin while looking over at her who seemed to be about as immobolized as he was. "Fuck I can't move." He grumbled out quietly, feeling his whole body numb as he managed to roll into the fetal position.
Cecilia was panting as well as she was coming down from her high. She did not mind him coming inside of her as she was on birth control luckily. She moans softly as she stretches a bit like a cat before turning onto her side to face him. "Yes you did." She mumbled still in a dazed manner before she reached out and ran a hand over his broad shoulder and then his chest. She softly bit her lips as she pushed herself closer against him, just wanting to feel his body before she kissed him. "You are quite the man, Belial." She says against his lips, knowing this mighy stroke his ego to much but she had never been with such a man before.
"You're quite the lady." Belial mentioned as he ran his fingers through and gently played with her hair. He knew he'd probably end up being late for work for once but he knew Rex would be well protected anyways with the system he set up for them to follow. "Guess I was desperate for that but I wouldn't know cause I've never had it like that." He said while looking at the ceiling, counting the patterns he could find on that. 'This doesn't have to be a one time thing you know..Cecilia." He said while saying her name for the first time, smiling a little afterwards.
Cecilia opens one eye, which she had close to enjoy his playing with hsr hair, as he said that. Doesn't have to be a one time thing? Like a booty call? No no no. That was not her thing. One time only and then kick them out before breakfast. Heck, most of them she would not let even stay for the night. She runs her hand over his rigid chest. Though.... He was rather good. Best she probably ever had. Even his smell now tingled her senses. She would be stupid to let him go already. "Perhaps." She says with a slight grin.
"That's good to hear; I like your face you know." Belial commented to her while looking at her, seeing her soft face but intense eyes. He liked it, finding her fire and intensity to be sexy; even better how it seemed to be the opposite in bed. He looked at her and saw the soul behind her eyes, looking a bit lost as he wanted to tell her to go away because he'd hurt her- that he wasn't a good man. He saw every fight with Claudia, seeing how he pushed her away because he was afraid that he could never be the same man from before the war and how Bailey would cry, asking why daddy was so distant.

~~~~~~

Belial sat against the bombed out brick building in the city of Aleppo as sniper fire rained down from insurgents. Next to him his comrade had his knee shot open and next to him his comrade was shot in the stomach, bleeding out and crying in pain next to him. He had a decision to finish the mission by destroying the sniper outpost or to save the men he out ranked. He held the one with a gut shot, applying pressure and bandaging him before looking at the one with his knee shot. "I'm gonna carry you on my back okay? I need you to help me carry Rodgers and finish." He said before a sniper shot one more and nearly blew the head off of his comrade, instead shooting through his shoulder and causing him to scream in pain.

~~~~~~~

Belial stepped out of the war feeling her touch his chest and shook his head, removing the distant look from his eyes. "You wanna maybe get coffee at break tommorrow or something?"
Cecilia was a proffesional. She broke people. Saw right through them. Every single move someone made, every change in the face, she saw and analyzed. It was her thing. She was good at it. Even in her private life if it was unintentional. So she noticed the look in his eyes the second she had looked up as he didn't immediatly reply and saw him shake his head. "I never really know when I have time for a break but I'll call you." She pushed him softly onto his back before sitting up, swinging her leg over him to stradle him. Softly she rubbed his chest. "What are you thinking about?" She asked, her eyes already telling him not to lie because she knew something was up.
"Ah just...a couple things about where I stand within myself and then a memory of the war." Belial commented while looking over at her. "I think about it a lot- I was a boy after all when I entered into it; merely twenty going into a campaign that I served five fifteen month tours in with a daughter at home and a longtime girlfriend. I put them away, focusing my life to combat those that wanted to harm innocents. My adoptive family died on flight thirty seventy nine when they bombed it midflight after visiting me...and I wanted to make sure those I cared about were safe. This went into my combat service and especially so in my last tour when my entire company was cut off and split trying to capture a dangerous sniper known as 'The Shabh'. I was shot in the head, the arms, legs, chest and had my stomach blown open so bad that I had my intensines hanging out. The whole time I wondered if the men would come back home to their families and not if I'd come back to my own." He stared up at the ceiling quietly. "I got a lot to say but sometimes being quiet is better than talking and fucking myself over."
Cecilia slowly stopped rubbing his chest as he bared more of himself than he had already done. She knows his backstory. How he came back from the war, his parents and all that. She had read through it all. Though she could not imagine how much trauma that all must have given. She didn't find a think about him getting treatment for anything such. She wondered.... She leans down and gives him a soft kiss on his cheek before getting off of him and laying next to him, one hand on his chest while her head rested on his shoulder. "Yet here you are.... Let's get some sleep, Belial." She said quietly.
"That I am." Belial said quietly before closing his eyes and seeming to take a while to fall asleep, rolling over quite often until finally seeming to pass out. He continued sleeping peacefully till at one point in the night he woke up having a cold sweat. Barely awake and emotionally hurt he seemed to be unaware anyone was around him, having tears and muffled sobs come out as he eventually came back to sleep until morning came. When he looked at the clock he noticed he was incredibly late for work and she was up outside on her computer. He woke up and grumbled, rubbing his face before looking around him and grinning. "Thatta boy Belial." He said to himself in a whisper while walking out naked, leaning against the door frame and grinning. "Afternoon beautiful.
Cecilia had not slept that well. His nightly activities had kept her awake. At one point she had almost jumped up, gun out, befote she had realized it had been Belial in his sleep. After that she could just not fall back asleep. She would have been extremely pissed if she had not known why he had probably been in such a state. So instead she gave herself a cup of coffee to force herself into a better mood and called work to say she would be working the morning at home. She couldn't kick him out in such a state. Her eyes moved up from her computer as she heard him and she could not help but grin a bit as she eyed over his body. He did look quite handsome like that. "Good afternoon. Coffee is in the pot." She said before looking back at her work, trying not to show how affected she was.
"Thank you." Belial said quietly as he walked with his natural limp to the coffee pot and grabbing a coffee cup, setting it down and pouring the coffee into it. It was clear based on his body where exactly he had been hit and what it was that crippled him. In his right knee he had an exit wound from being shot and in his left hip there was a part where you could see a chunk of bone had been shot out and had to be fixed. His left arm had several scars from not only bullets but explosive shrapnel which tore through and seemingly hit in the side too. His body was a monument to the war, living and moving around albeit with a bit of a struggle from his difficulties in his hip and knee; not even Cantenseel's most advanced technology could fully fix what he endured in the war. He sipped his coffee before turning around and wanting to say something but staying quiet, looking down before looking back up and setting the coffee on the table. "You know-" He turned his head and nearly said nevermind before looking at his coffee cup and looking back up at her. He clearly was learning this all over again and seemed nervous in his own way. "-I like this whole...thing going on right now."
Cecilia looked up from her laptop and tilts her head a bit to the side. He looked hesistant. Nerveus. His whole body language told her so. His words as well. This thing going on right now? She turns a bit away from her computer as she takes the cup of coffee she had poured herself, holding it with two hands. "And what exactly do you think this "thing" is, Belial?" She asked him quietly.
"Well I don't really know what I think Cecilia, that's when I end up being wrong." Belial mentioned before taking a drip of his coffee, rubbing it from the corners of his mouth after and walking over to her, sitting down next to her and not looking in the direction of her computer. "It's just...I dunno. I guess thinking back to what you said last night I guess what I was desperate for was just to be near someone again after so long. The last seven years I haven't had a friend let alone been with a woman...or even talked about the war to people or anything like that. I know we don't like...know each other- at least I don't know you but I like you for as much of you as I've seen and...I dunno. I dunno what I would call 'this' per se but I like it."
Cecilia automatically locks her screen as he sat down near her. Not that she did not trust him but still, it was classified. Slowly she takes a sip off her coffee as she looks to the side. Oh boy. Was he going to cling to her for emotional support and such now? She was afraid he was at the moment clinging to the first piece of affection he got in 7 years. And that thing was her. And she was not in for that kind of commitment. Not at all. Especially not with her job. It's not for nothing that she has never had a relationship before. Only one night things for pleasure. She sighs. Oh man, here she goes. She straightens up her shoulders a bit. "Look, i am going to be very clear. We are not developping any kind of relationship or emotional connection. I do not want that. It is not going to happen. Am i clear?" She know she sounded stern, but she wanted this boundry to be very clear.
"I wasn't planning on it." Belial commented before shaking his head and smiling. "I haven't had a heart in years, there wouldn't be one to give you." He said while standing- his smile speaking a thousand words of dissapointment and anger though more at himself as he went back to the room and got himself dressed, zipping up his jacket to hide his torn shirt, finishing getting dressed after. He went to his phone and saw there was no texts, knowing that Rex understood he sometimes slept rough. He sighed and went back out for his coffee, drinking it before going over to his shoes, seeming to be just fine. "Hey, look. You're clear, I get it. Just call me when you ever want some fun or some company, I'll be around." He said as he went towards and out the door, suppressing his emotions as usual while heading to his car to go to work.
Cecilia knew he was lying when he smiled like that. Not to her but to himself as he tried to hide the emotions he was feeling. Though she looked right through it. And it made her feel really bad. Like she had never felt before. She had no trouble kicking man out. She has done dozens of times. Giving this speech even more times. They would get angrey. Or sad. But Belial.... This may be the first time she had regretted using such harsh words. And it surprised her. So when she heard the door click shut she felt actually cold. And then she surprised herself even more, she slipped on her shoes and went after him. She quickly got down the stairs and saw him standing near his car. Just in time then. "Hey." She called out as she took his hand and made him face her before putting her hand on his cheek and giving him a sweet kiss, nothing near the lustfull kissing they had done the previous night. The kiss saying more of a sorry than any of her words could have. "We still on for coffee at break today?" She asks quietly.
Belial was surprised to say the least, having expected to have in all honesty never seen her again. He kissed her back, putting his hand on her side as he kissed deeply. He seemed to not want to let go, afraid it might be his last before he looked in her eyes- a lifetime of hidden pain and sadness screaming for help in the disguise of a strong face. "Yeah I'd like that." Belial said with a smile, looking at her for a moment before returning to his car. He went out slowly, giving her one final glance before driving off to the memorial for the terrorist attack that was made out of the metal of the plane. He went to it, the spot where the plane had fallen and stared at it a moment before looking at it, seeming to pray for a moment before stopping. He looked out to the sea and lit himself a cogarette, leaning against the memorial wanting to cry but being unable to. He stood there a while before looking at his family's name on the memorial and shaking his head, thinking about they would be alive if they hadn't visited. "God, why do I stay going? " He asked while looking at the angel made of the steel. "Why did I survive through hell? Why could I have not died a hero- been I paradise with them? Why are we cursed to go through punished lives?" He asked to the angel before getting no response as usual, seeming distraught as he went back to his car and finally went to work, looking rough as he parked his car and came into Rex's home with his hair messy and his eyes red and glazed over, entering his bosses study and sighing. "Sorry boss, slept in late."
Cecilia could not help but feel some kind of heat go through her as he kissed her back. Not the lustfull hot heat she normally felt though. Hmm. Interesting. "I'll see you then." She said before he entered the car, giving him a small wave as he drove away. She sighs and puts her hand on her cheek. What was she getting herself into. Though there was still a small smile on her face as she went upstairs. It's probably time to get to the office right now. Tomoe will be pissed even if she did text him.

"It's oka-" Rex started, not having minded his absence, thinking he deserves some rest, but then he looked up and was a bit startled to see him like that. He was normally so polished. Something was deffinantly wrong. At first he had thought Belial had simply slept in but there was more going on for sure. "Belial, what happend?" Not asking if he was alright since he was clearly not.
"You know I was born in a place called Georgia in the new world- it's named after some British monarch. My parents were siblinds with my father being nineteen and my mother being thirteen. He raped her and I was nearly killed for being a product of incest but she couldn't kill me. I was born albino because of a recessive gene that runs in my family and was horrifying to my mother. I was sent out for adoption and raised in Britain by the Devonshire family. I met a girl, had a kid and had the perfect life until I moved here for a job opportunity in the private sector cyber security. My family came to visit me, my girl and my daughter...and in one day my father, mother, both sisters and my brother died in a terrorist attack. I go to war begging to die a hero- begging to be with them again and end up instead being crippled for life and unable to do anything other than soldiering." Belial leaned against the fireplace looking distraught, having his back to Rex. "My daughter cried asking me why I couldn't be the same; asking why daddy was scary and couldn't talk much anymore. All I could tell her is I'm sorry because I knew that I had been changed. And they left me- she's married and has a dad that loves her and is good for her, someone not me. I'm left alone here. And I've wanted to do it so many times, just put a gun in my mouth and die from a bullet like I should have in that war but I keep thinking there might be hope. The only problem is me!-" Belial punched his hand against the fireplace as he started to cry, having his hand bleed. "-and I know it. I guess I got coffee with that investigator from a week ago but I know it's not gonna be anything. I got nothing left to give her Rex; I have nothing left to give anyone because I should have died a long time ago."
Rex had not seen any of this coming at all. Him telling about such details about his life. The suicidal thoughts. The pain and sadness he all let out now. He flinched as Belial punched the fire place, pulling him out of his trance of surprise. He stood up and went to Belial. Putting his hands on his shoulders, standing infront of him so he look at him. "Belial calm down. Breath and sit down...." he urged a bit, needing him to be calm before he could talk.
"You can't run away from the past boss, that's life. It's what makes you." Belial said while looking at Rex, unable to calm down. He managed to slink away, heading to the bathroom quickly and slamming the door shut. He went into the bathroom, going into the medicine cabinet knowing Rex's mother took strong medication. He opened it and swallowed the entire bottle so he wouldn't get scared from the pain, leaning his hand against the wall of the bathroom as in the darkness he saw his mother's hand coming out to him, tuning out the sounds of the protective services trying to bust in. He closed his eyes, falling down on the cold bathroom floor as he felt his body going numb and the sound turn to static.
"Belial, no wait, stop-" Rex said as he tried to follow Belial but the door got slammed into his face. He pounded on the door, calling out the man's name. Getting no reply. He got so nerveus he immediatly called the others who brusted through the door. He paled as he saw Belial on the ground, regonizing the bottle. "Call an ambulance!"

~~~~~~

It all went very quickly after that. The ambulance arrived in 5 minutes and 5 later they were at the hospital where the still unconcious Belial was brought in to get his stomach immediatly pumped. They had been lucky. Just in time with giving him fluids and getting the drugs out of his body. He could have died. His heart could have stopped. If they had been later or slower it would have. His body had taken quite the hit. How could it not. Such strong medication. Even 3 hours later he was still unconcious.

Rex was sitting next to the bed on a chair, not having left since it would not have felt right at all. When they had asked who to contact he had no names to give. No family. No one. It made him feel even more sorry for Belial. He wished he could have seen sooner though. Perhaps in a way prevented it or helped by simply talking atleast. They were going to keep him for atleast a week now for observation. Standars suicide protocol.... Rex was looking at the window when he heard the man stir and seem to wake up. "Hey Belial..." he said quietly, looking if he was really waking up or just sleeping restlessy.

------

Renald fixed his jacket for the final time as he looked in the mirror and smiled, nodding at himself. He was in a good mood. Very good actually because today he would be going to see Ivanka. He had been looking forward to it, though sadly planning a date had taken some time to his buzy shedule and her lack of knowledge on how to use a phone. It took her a day to figure out how to send a text with her adres. He chuckles. Sweet girl. He didn't know why or how but he had not been able to shake her out of his mind since seeing her like that on that ball. A speck of white standing out in a room pitch black. He grabbed his keys and petted his german shepard before heading out, driving with his car to the adres she gave him where she lived. He couldn't believe he actually felt slightly nerveus as he knocked on her door and waited for her tk answer.
Belial laid in bed, feeling the pain of having had a tube stuffed down his throat to pump his stomach and having the IV needle pricked into his arm. He opened his eyes and saw a hazy light, thinking perhaps that he was finally in heaven. "Father.." He said quietly as he heard the voice, thinking that it was his dad he was going to see again before his vision cleared and he realized he was still alive. "Tell her...I'm sorry for missing coffee." He mentioned before tears left his eyes and he began to weep like a child. "I'm sorry Rex for putting you through my problems- that's my worst one...being so selfish." He said quietly. "I always inflict my problems and others. I hurt people because I hurt too." He looked up at the ceiling, remembering when he had finally came back from that war. "I became a soldier because I hurt. I killed those innocent boys holding rifle's longer than their body practically because they knew no better than to fight against people they thought were evil. I was a killer- a boy that became a killer. I was a boy, a boy so saddened by the loss of his family he could only turn to anger. I turned to that anger and fought for the wrong reasons and now I lay here alone because of it. I could have had a family in a perfect world- if I remembered to forget but the truth is I just can't. I close my eyes and I hear that plane exploding all over again, my life ending in an instant. I see my brothers in arms dying around me, mowed down by gunfire. I see myself arguing with Claudia because I couldn't be the man she wanted...and I see myself with Cecilia in bed. I realized now that I was so alone this entire time and that I had been lying saying it was okay. But...it wasn't Rex. If I get out of this bed-" He said as he moved his up, forcing the hangcuffs to clank. "-I'm gonna make sure that next time I don't fail. Because I know now that I've been living a lie- a false facade of okayness. I love working for you boss, don't get me wrong but my best years are over. I think it's best if you get a new captain."

--------------

Ivanka sat in front of the TV wearing a blue sundress with black flats and white socks on. Her hair was it's naturally wavy blonde and her cats were next to her, jumping up as the door knocked. She got up and opened the door with a blank expression, instantly smiling as she saw him. "Oh Renald!" She said in surprise with a laugh. "I..uhm, I was hoping you wouldn't get lost because I messed up the house number and sent my neighbors address by accident. I sent the actual address a minute ago." She commented while seeming to fidget around a lot while standing. "I'm really happy you found it though. Are you ready to go?" She asked with a smile while getting her purse.

--------------

Lei Feng walked around the headquarters of the national intelligence agency, viewing the building and walking to the accused terrorists who were in the interview rooms. They had been sufficiently tortured by other operatives and was to be escorted by Agent Akagi who had gotten them. In the middle of being walked to it he received a call and sighed, pulling his phone out and answering. "Yes?" He asked before having some chatter on the other end of the phone. "Alright." He said before hanging up. "Miss Akagi this will need to be another day." He spoke out to Cecilia in another tone. "Supposedly a captain in the protective services committed suicide and failed; some war hero of such that councilman Ellington is with. I need to take over his work so may we schedule this for next tuesday?"
Rex stayed quiet as he weeped and poured out his heart once again, making him realize this happening had been long due. He puts a hand on the man's arm in some way of silent comfort and support. "Not if. You will get out of this bed. I'll make sure you get all the help and facilities you need to get through this. You name it and I'll get it for you. And when you are in a better place again, which you will be, your position will be there waiting for you if you want. I've grown quite accustemed to your presence, i can't let you leave like this. We till owe eachother some time to talk and get to know eachother more, remember? And i am going to keep you to that." It was his own way of saying he was not going to just let him go. He would be there to support him. Not like a boss but as the friend he could possibly become.

------

Renald couldn't help but smile as well as her cheery attitude seemed to lighten up the air around her. "Luckily-" he holds up his phone. "- i saw it just before knocking on the wrong door." He says with a chuckle before putting his phone away and holding his arm out. "Ready when you are." He led her to his car and only a 10 minute drive later they arrived at a cafe and lunch place he was sure she was going to enjoy. Because when they walked in, there were living cats everywhere. A cat cafe. Yes he had remembered what she had said. I liked cats and coffee. How could he not do something with that.

------

Cecilia raised one eyebrow as Lei got a phone call, slightly annoyed since the man had already been late. And then she got more annoyed by what he said. Another day?! What the fuc- But then her eyes widened at the news, and she could only nod in agreement before Feng walked away. She felt frozen for a second before snapping out of it. "Tomoe, i need the rest of the day off. You handle the rest of the affairs."

"Wait what?! Ceci-" Tomoe started, utterly confused but Cecilia was already jogging away

"Just do this for me!" She called before rounding the corner and then taking a full sprint to her car to get to the hospital.
"Yeah, I suppose I do owe that. I also owe someone a coffee date so I got to live for...that." Belial sighed out, wondering what she would even think if she knew that he had done this. He looked around the hospital room and them at his arms, looking a bit distraught while listening to the sound of his heart rate beep- the doctors having been scared earlier he might slip into a coma and die if it not. "I'm sorry about your mothers medication you know. I can pay for more for her if that's the issue- it's the least I can do. Miss Lissa was always a good woman to me." He mumbled out while looking down, seeming guilty about the whole ordeal.

-------------

"Oh...my god. There's kittens." Ivanka said with stars in her eyes as she nearly squealed, quickly going into the cat cafe and looking around. There was open containers that they lived in and came out of when open and the cats seemed well fed and lazy, laying around about the cafe. "Where has this been my whole like?" She asked him in a lightened voice as if she was ready to faint, looking around at all the cats in excitement being now overwhelmed by the cuteness.
Rex shakes his head. "My mother's medication is the least you should worry about. And you deffinantly don't have to pay for that." To believe he was actually thinking about that in a time like this. He puts a hand on Belial's shoulder. "Really. Just focus on getting the help you need." He was about to say more when the door opened, showing agent Akagi with a bit of a distraught look but she quickly composed herself as she saw Rex was there as well. Seeing they probably needed to talk as well Rex stands up. "I'll check on you later. And i'll make sure to grab something from the cafeteria for you." He said befote nodding at the agent and taking his leave, closing the door behind him.

Now that they were alone Cecilia had just no clue what to even say. She had rushed her on a whim but now that she was here.... All that she knew was that she did not like the state he was in but had no idea how to feel about it. Angrey? Upset? What should she feel for someone she had only known for a week. "Belial..... What were you thinking?" She asks quietly.

-------

Renald had never seen a woman light up so much as Ivanka now. Yeah, he did a good job picking this place out. "I guess hidden from you." He says with a chuckle before sitting down with her at a table. The cats stayed kinda away from him though. They probably smelled his dog. "And i have read they have really good coffee here."
"Thank you boss." Belial said to Rex before looking at Cecilia with the face of someone who was broken. Pain, anger, sadness and regret man aged to fit onto his face as he looked at her. "Cecilia I..." He looked to the side and sighed. "I'm not good with words. I just..." He soon his head, staring out the window to see an albino bird fly past. He smiled, envying the birds freedom. "I'm a soldier without a war to fight. A man without a body to work hard- it's only going to get worse with it. A lover without someone to love...a father without someone to raise. A son without a family. Ive got...nothing to live for anymore. I'm desperate....to escape this all. Escape having to wake up every other day and take over twelve pills just to be able to function right. To stop the nightmares.....and to remember to forget. But I can't. Claudia broke me more than Afghanistan ever could have." He said as tears finally escaped his eyes.

------------

"Probably. They know the duchess would take all their cats." Ivanka said with a bit of a cackle in the grin, having a calico cat on her lap that she pet. "That's neat. I bet this place is pretty successful then." She said with a smile and out of the corner of her eye seeing a picture of Joseph and the owner of the restaurant with Joseph plaqued as the prime investor. "I don't go out as much as I should so I don't know these places well, especially since I'm a foreigner." She commented while looking over at him. "Are these places your thing? I hope you don't feel embarrassed or anything being in a place so girly." She giggled out.
Cecilia was quiet for a long while, never having met or talked to a man so broken. Slowly she makes her way to his bed and sits next to him, facing towards him and taking a soft hold of his hands. "I think you are indeed desperate. But i think you are desperate for something else. If you really wanted this to end you would have just shot yourself, at home or such. Judging by the fact that Ellington was here and you had to go to work it means you did something there. That is not desperate for death. That's desperate for something to change. Or atleast for someone to notice and help...." she reaches out and wipes some of his tears away. "Come here." She says quietly before pulling him into her embrace.

------

Renald could imagine her being here every day if she had known this place. Heck, she could keep this place from going backrupt by herself judging by her reaction. "No, this is not my thing." He says with a small laugh before smiling softly. "But it looks like it's yours so i am glad we went here." He says as he looks at the menu for a second before looking back up. "For how long have you been here in Cantenseel then?" He asks.
Belial reached out and held onto yer, clenching his hands on her shirt as he let himself cry out. "I don't know anything anymore. I thought I did but I don't.." He said quietly to her, being barely able to speak as he let out years of pain into his cry. "I don't know how long I'll be here or how long I'll want to be here- will you visit me?" He asked out softly. "Even if I'm in a hospital for a while or...try to get help out there will you visit me?"

---------

"A year. I had originally planned to go to Japan but I saw the pretty buildings here and just kinda went." Ivanka said with a bubbly tone of voice. "I just wanted to find my own way not living with my parents. I met Vasilia in school and since she's involved in all those fancy parties I ended up getting dragged along to one." She mumbled before looking at him and smiling. "I much prefer this thoigh. I can see you a lot better in this light- I'm glad you...I uhm.." She blushed a bright red. "I err....your handsome I mean."
Cecilia didn't know why but she softly began to stroke his hair as he cried out. Her heart hurted as well as she heard all the pain he felt. She wondered what would have happend if she had really kicked him away this morning. Would he had decided to end it a different way? She tried not think about that. "Ofcourse.... You have my number. You can call me whenever you want. 24 hours a day..... You do need to promise me you'll find help. With everything you went through, what I have read atleast..... You need that help."

--------

Ofcourse she would move here because the buildings were pretty. Renald didn't really know her yet but it sounded just like something she would do. She was different. He really liked that. He smiles slightly at the compliment. "Thank you." He says as he smiles a bit more, ofcourse having met woman who had said that before but with her it sounded more genuine or so. "And i prefer this as well. Though I will never forget the sight of you in your sweater between all the ladies in sparkling gowns. You really stood out. In a good way though."
"When I get out I promise I'll get the help Cecilia if you see me while I'm I'm here." Belial said weakly with a smile, seeming still a bit rough from overdosing. "I miss my mother.." He spoke out while reminiscing. "When I was younger I'd always get cuts easily and bruises because I was soft and I remember her stroking my hair, shaking me back and forth while I cried. Diana Devonshire..." He shook his head, thinking of his mother's smile. "She was the one that found me at the orphanage..I was so lucky to have been found by her family. Her youngest had died, she wanted to fill the void. I...don't what things would be like without her, if I'd have made it this far." He said before laying his head back and breathing quietly.

--------

"I've dealt with all that my while life Renald; I try not to be like them. I'm a duchess you know- I've done so many balls I don't care anymore." Ivanka laughed out, finding those affairs to be quite boring. "I don't try to impress anymore because that's not going to get me anyone that I want- people impressed by a little bit of leg shown or breast...not for me." She commented in seriousness. "Unlike you. You are a very polite man and that's more than I can say for many men."
If you see me while I'm here. It kinda showed Cecilia how desperate he really was for someone to stick by him. He had no one. She knew that. No relatives left in Cantenseel. He had been adopted. His adoptive parents had died in a terrorist attack. He told her he had no friends around. He probably one had Rex as a boss and that's it. If he went home, with no one to return to or depend on, she wondered if it all would go well, even with therapy or such.... She was quiet before letting him go and standing up. "Rest for a minute. I'll be back shortly." She said before leaving the room. She asked a nurse and then found the docter that was treating Belial. They talked for a long while. And the man shared her concerns. He was actually planning to put him in a special facility for heavy cases. 45 minutes later she returned to his room. "Hey." She said with a slight smile before sitting down on the same spot she had sat before. "I talked to the doctor. About your treatment honestly, even if i know it isn't truly my buisiness. He plans to keep you here for a week as protocol is and then send you to a heavy special trauma facility on the other side of Cantenseel. He doesn't want you going home on your own. Your situation is too fragile. And I agree with that opinion. So we made an agreement that if you can show him this week you are willing to try and work with them, you don't have to go there but go home. Not your own though but with me." She barely knew him. She had no reason to do this. Everyone would knew her would think she was the ill one. But something inside her could not let him go there. Just as she could not let hin leave this morning. "But it is your choice. Both options you'll get tbe best treatment they can get. So you can decide weither you go live there in the center or live with me as your support system."

----------

Renald smiles as she complimented him again. "Perhaps because you don't try to impress is what made me agree on this date. I normally don't really date but you...." he laughs slightly embaressed by his words. "Honestly, i have not been able to get you out of my mind since I had met you there."
Belial looked down, finally realizing how deep his problems were. For seven years he hid from himself, acting okay when he wasn't. He knew it wouldn't get better- he couldn't do it anymore. To be sent to a special facility would be hell he imagined. He looked at Cecilia and bit his lip, feeling scared because of Claudia but this wasn't Claudia. He wondered why she cared about him but he had a feeling she did and nodded his head. "I'll go with you then."

--------

"I...agree. I've never been on one of these...dates before." Ivanka admitted with a light blush. "I was a bit nevous at first because...well it's a date but.." She looked up and smiled at him. "I feel really good right now- comfortable. I know you're busy but perhaps we could see each other more?" She asked softly. "I would like that."
Cecilia actually felt a bit relieved when he decided that, smiling softly at him. "Very well then." She says before kissing his cheek and giving him a tight hug. She rubbed his back a bit. "You are going to be fine, Belial. You may not see it now but you will be. A man like you deserves that." She says quietly.

-----

"I see you don't go on dates quite often. Normally you ask the guy after the date for another. You never know what can happen during this date. Perhaps i accidently spit my coffee out on you or i tell you about my secret hobby basement filled with creepy dolls i make." Renald says jokingly with a grin before his grin turned into a kind smile. "I would love to though. But shall we order coffee first? And perhaps something sweet witb it."
Belial smiled a bit after she kissed his cheek, feeling himself warm up a little bit as he let out a little sigh. "We'll see- I'm open to...healing and finding out what a man like me exactly deserves." He mentioned before reaching his hand over and brushing it against her thigh, lightly sighing out again before laughing at himself. "A week without me and you in a bed..." He shook his head. "That'd be impossible after last night you fox. I get to be here and suffer while you can move around." Belial said with a small smirk, looking up at her with seemingly more life in his eyes.

----------

"I'm not too worried- according to my daddy I'm always safe." Ivanka said as four men reading newspapers set them down and looked at Renald before she whistled out a bit, making them put their newspapers back up and read. "A mocha would be just fine though." She mentioned with a smile, trying to distract him from the guards. "Although...you weren't serious about the dolls right? My cats would tear them up if they ever came over."
Cecilia was glad to see some life return to his eyes. The smirking and touching gave her some good hope. She grinned slightly in return, putting her hand on his upper thigh and leaning in. "You have to. But when you get out, I can promise you atleast that I will give you a very good time as a reward." She says in a sultry voice as she slides his hand up his thigh towards his crotch. "Or perhaps we can always just sneak into the bathroom."

-------

Renald had honestly not even noticed the man till she had whistled. Oh. He felt kinda watched now but he decided to just focus on Ivanka. He chuckles as he shakes his head. "No. I was not serieus. Just trying to make a point." He said before calling the waiter and ordering coffee for the both of them.
"If I wasn't handcuffed on suicide watch right now I'd rip this IV out right now and sneak away." Belial said with his voice almost sounding like a growl. It was clear when he came to intercourse a bit of the ferocious man, showing some of the man he had been before the war. Full of life, energy and loving fun. He ran his hand up her leg and reached his fingers up, digging in and massaging her a bit through her pants as he popped a hard on in the hospital bed. "I could keep us up all night once I'm back into the loop-"

--------

"I know...ah, I've been told I'm too innocent but I love seeing the best of life. The horrible things- it happens to many people and that is terrible but because I have not..." Ivanka shrugged. "I like the way I see things. It's pretty." She commented out while sitting up. "Of course people assume I don't know many things you know- that I'm a ditzy blonde but I have a college degree you know, in botany!"