Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 5723

hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Let us fight then." Aiymil said as he released the barrier. Instantly he disappeared, appearing in front of Chronov and attempt to karate chop him in the neck with electricity coursing through his skin. Chronov blocked it, grinning as he froze time momentarily to move before resuming time and sending a wave if energy towards Aiymil who blocked the wave with the palm of his hand.

"For a blind man, you are remarkable. It is a shame truly." Chronov said while charging energy. "I'm afraid you must die; I wouldn't dare allow such a man to live." He said while holding his hand up, preparing to snap it before a white tendril grabbed it. Yurichi gritted his teeth, holding Masamune and slicing straight through him, having his eyes closed and panting, know damn well he felt his blade cut flesh.

"No." Chronov simply said as he stood where he had moments ago, having restored his body to the way it was moments prior. "That's cute."

"I'd like to say the same for you, but I can't." Yurichi said with a grin as tendrils came out if the ground, wrapping around Chronov. "Nori!" Yurichi yelled out, seeing the blades fly towards Chronov before Chronov grinned, winking and tearing open the fabric of time. "Toodle-oo." Chronov laughed out. In a second, everyone around left their dimension, traveling to a new and random one as Chronov made a retreat.

-------------

Tiras sat up, being the first to get up and sat up, coughing from breathing in dirty air. "What was that?" Tiras asked with a cough; feeling his eyes burn as he realized they were in Rex's lawn, or at least he thought, and that there was a gigantic statue of Duce riding the Stadner deer while holding a flaming sword. "And what hell did he just put us in?..." He said as his face paled, seeing Jyran, Callum, Adelger and Nori with him.

--------------

"Ahhhhh!" Yurichi screamed as he appeared in the same realm with Aiymil, Connal, Terryal, Adelger and worst of all Chronov. "Thank you Tsukiyomi!" He called out, then narrowing his eyes as he saw the God getting up and running, seeming a bit drained of power. He gritted his teeth, running and taking chance before tripping on a root and falling hard, cursing on the way down
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Nori sat up as well, standing up slowly as he was rather disorientated. I could not see but this air felt different. Everything felt different. He did not feel his god as much anymore. "I.... Do not know. But Chronov is god of time... It could be possible he pushed us into a different time realm." he also felt Yurichi not being with them anymore. "To seperate us as well.... I can't feel Chronov in this realm yet. Not close anyway."

Callum looked around with his eyes wide, a bit panicked when he did not see his brother. "S-Seperated?!" he jumped up, very much on edge now. No, he could not be seperated from his brother like this. They had never been seperated. It felt unnatural. "Where the fuck..." But then his eyes landed on Jyran. "Well, if one bastard ain't here-" He pulls out his saber as he began to growl. "-we might as well finish the other bastard." And then he glanced at Adelger. "And perhaps the third one as well."

-------

Connal jumped up, panicked he did not see his brother. But then he saw the fallen god. And that fired up his will to fight again. Brother or not here. He did not wait to charge. He pulled out his saber as the god fell down and shot forward with the speed of a vampire. He bared his teeth as he stabbed his saber down towards where the god's heart would be, thinking there was no chance he would miss with that speed.

Terryal chuckled wickedly and his eyes gleamed as he stood to move forward as well but then he paused as someone held him back. Huh. It felt strange since he was not sure which soul he would be reaping soon.... Which was also kinda thrilling. So instead of moving forward he leaned on his Sythe, waiting to see who will be his.
"If you were not Elvyne's brother, I would cut the entrails out if your body for threatening me." Adelger said while holding into his saber. "But you are. So I won't harm you; I believe my child deserves to have an uncle, regardless of whether or not he's an asshole."

"If you two would halt your family quarrel for a minute, you two should look around. We have guns pointed at us from ever direction." Jyran said with his hands up, looking around to seeing soldiers wearing gold exosuits with a flaming deer as it's insignia.

"Drop your weapons!" A soldier barked out, having his rifle in Tiras's direction before seeing his eyes. "By the great stag... you're- you're the great paragon of man! Tiras Elbinorune!" He said while dropping his weapon, scrambling out to get his radio.

"I'm not sure about that, I'm curious though, who's the president of Cantenseel?" Tiras asked while pulling out a cigarette.

"A president?" The soldier asked before retracting his mask; revealing his ghoul eyes. "We haven't had one since the paragon of Cantenseel, passed the leadership to the Grand Cleric of the Order of the Flaming Sword."

"What's his name?" Tiras asked with a raised eyebrow, lighting his cigarette. "Because chances are I know him."

"Funny, because you do. I am Virgil. Virgil Stadner." Said a familiar voice as a man in a peacoat wearing a clerical scarf came out of the mansion, standing on the balcony. It was a middle aged Virgil, with gray hairs in his white hair, a clean shaven face and sunken eyes. "Eva, stay inside for now." He said while looking back to his wife, then looking at the group. "All of you, meet me in the ball room. Then...you have some explaining to do." He said before exiting the balcony, walking to the ballroom with his hands behind his back.

"You lead them; no funny moves." A gruff draki soldier said with his gun pointed at Callum. "Now, before I begin to suspect you of...something. I dunno; the cleric seems to want you alive so...I'm probably not going to do anything in all honestly; but you should move!"

------------

Yurichi stood back up, taking chase with Connal, slicing through trees in his place. Chronov slowed down time, moving to the side and punching Connal in the jaw, sending him flying as time went back to normal. He ducked then after, dodging Yurichi's blade before running off to the side, shooting out a gust of power, blocking their path through a mountainous area as he tried to escape from then so he could restore his power.

"He seems to be fleeing." Aiymil said with his hands inside of his sleeves, having his eyes closed and smiling, hearing half the mountain slide down. "Hmm; that sounded like a Swiss mountain. An alp just fell, meaning we have quite a long walk ahead of us." He yawned out. "I have some emergency tea bags with me so...who wants tea?"

"We have a God wandering some unknown dimension.. we're trapped here for all we know, and you're concerned about tea? Are you crazy?" Yurichi asked with his eyebrows raised. " Seriously?"

"I have been accused of being mad many times." Aiymil said with a chuckle, grinning widely before opening his eyes, ringing his prayer bell that was up his sleeve. "Come now; you're Britannian, you're Chinese, you're a mad reaper; would some tea before a long journey hurt?" He asked with a large smile, having his squinted eyes gleam.

"I AM JAPANESE!" Yurichi yelled through his teeth with his eyes narrowed at Aiymil. "You're Chinese!"

"Well I truly am so that is not an insult. Tea?" Aiymil asked with his smile.
 "If tu were not Elvyne's brother, I would cut the entrails out if your body for threatening me." Ade
Callum's eyes widened in shock. Uncle? His little sister was pregnant? Honestly, his emotions were to riled up at the moment to even form a normal opinion of that. Luckily his attention was pulled away by the soldiers. Great paragon man? What a title. And he was quite suprised to see Virgil. Damn, anything can happen in different dimension. He growled a bit at the Draki soldier pointing his gun before nodding his head as he followed towards the ballroom.

Nori followed quietly as well, trying to get in contact with his lord but he could not. He guessed that was because, if Tsukiyomi even lived in this realm, then it was not his god. He was an intruder, just like the ones from the future in their realm.

------------

Connall looks a bit in disbelief at the man. THIS was the great Aiymil? He wanted to have bloody tea instead of hunting a god which they should do right now! "NOW?! Yes it will hurt! Because we can not give that god time to recover! He is weakend now!" he says strongly as he rubs his forhead, not understanding how the Chinese could not see that. "Let's just go!" He said as he already started to walk.
In the ballroom Virgil stood in the center of it, holding a glass of his favorite brandy while being surrounded with the paintings of each paragon of the order. Duce, the paragon of strength; in his painting he was much younger, holding a flaming sword and charging into battle. Tiras, the paragon of man; in his painting he had his arms out, holding himself out as if sacrificing himself. Rex, the paragon of leadership; it was a painting of him sitting at his desk as president. Virgil sipped, letting out a large exhale as he began pacing back and forth, staring down the Invaders. "When I felt a disruption in my realm, I felt ten organic material bodies come in. There is only five of you here...meaning there is five of you loose. Being that I am the god of this realm-"

"Are you truly though? Many rulers have claimed the same thing. Including myself." Adelger said with his arms crossed.

"Considering I hung you in the middle of your capital before letting your dead body be fed to dogs, I'd consider myself to have a higher claim that you." Virgil said with a chuckle, then sighing after. "I know what it is your chasing, space travellers. My only question is, is who else is with you?!" He said before throwing the glass in Callum's direction. "Is Remi coming from the past to kill me?!? Is that it?" He yelled out, seemingly agitated. "Wait, that wouldn't work; she died when I was young!" He said before looking at Nori. "Moon priest, you are bound by honor to truthfully tell me why you're here." Virgil said before a warmth similar to that of Tsukiyomi came out from his hand over onto Nori. Virgil grinned, holding more power behind that grin than he let on.

-:-----------

"Oh your no fun. Did Adelger piss on your crumpets this morning?" Aiymil asked with a grouchy tone of voice, then pulling his bell out and ringing it. "The grouchy Brit, the grouchy Brit, grouchy grouchy grouchy Brit!~" Aiymil sung out while walking with the group.

"Oh. My. God. Shut the fuck up!" Yurichi screamed at the top of his lungs, having his eyes nearly burst from his skull. After a few moments of silence, he breathed out, shaking his head. "Thank you."

"You all are mean." Aiymil mumbled out, putting his bell away. "Grouches."
Callum dodged the glass with his vampiric speed, not a single drop on him and he almost hissed but decided against it. Too many guards. It was interesting though to see how much this realm differed from his own.

Nori stayed silent and calm as Virgil debated with himself. But then his stomach clenched as he felt a familiar feeling. One that should not be coming from a mortal who claimed jos godhood. But of what he felt was true, then it was not an empty claim. He stayes calm though. This was not his realm. Not his god. "We are here for the fallen god Chronov who fled to this realm. We want to get to him befote Chernobog can use him for dark uses. That is all. Once we have him we leave." He spoke truthfully.

-------

Connall was so tempted to punch the Chinese his teeth out as he walked. He was so close to actually doing it when Yurichi luckily beated him to it, shuttinf him up. Dear lords why didbhe have to get stuck with people. The happy humming skipping grim reaper was also getting on his nerves
"OH. That changes things." Virgil said before clapping his hands together. "Get me more wine! Also get my generals working on this!" Virgil spoke to his soldiers, then striking one with lightning and sending him away. "Now!" He yelled at the other one, then breathing out quietly, rubbing his face. "I'm very displeased to have a time God in my realm. Do any of you have any idea of how to fix him, short of wandering across the globe and hoping we get lucky." He asked with a tired expression while a soldier with a burn mark on his armor from where lighting struck poured Virgil a glass of wine. "I'm willing to allocate resources to solve this as fast as possible; but... well, this needs to get done. It's a little bit of a problem."

"Damn what does a vampire have to do to get a drink around here?" Jyran asked while walking around Virgil's manor, having snuck away from the group to get some wine; going through his wine cellar to fetch himself the most expensive looking drink he could find.

"Say....wasn't there five of you?" Virgil asked with his eyes narrowed, setting his liquor down. "I swear....orange eyes?" He asked in confusion.
Nori was actually quite suprised as Virgil changed his demeanor towards them a bit after stating their buisiness. But he could understand. No one would want such troubles. "We are not happy either that this happend." He then realizes what Virgil said after and he sighs deeply. How in the world could they have let that vampire out of their sight. "Really? You all have two perfect working eyes and you lose him...." he grumbled out annoyed before focusing back on Virgil. "So of I hear correctly you are willing to help us out then. Ofcourse on the condition we leave as soon as this is solved."

Someone had been following Jyran ever since he left the ballroom. Unnoticed. Untill her blade was suddenly pointing at the back of his neck. "I insist you stop your wandering and get your fucking ass back to your group." Her tone of voice was nothing alike, but it could not be mistaken for something else. It was Annelise's voice. And it was her. An older version but still here. But she was different. Her hair was cut short, a scar across her eye, she was wearing leather armor and most of all, she was looking very pissed off at the vampire. Nothing off her softness or kindness was there.
"Yeah pretty much." Virgil said with his hands in his pocket. "So...you guys lost a vampire huh?"

"He's not a friend or anything. Call it...a mutual alliance. As in I'm shooting him after this god is dead." Tiras commented as he narrowed his eyes, trying to see where exactly he could have gone.

"I wouldn't worry, about now he should be intercepted by one of my numerous guards." Virgil said with a chuckle. "That is of course if they don't just kill him on sight. That's pretty likely actually; sorry if that happens. Unless...you guys don't mind? Vampires are kinda...banned in my empire. Like the shot on sight type of banned."

'"A-Annelise!" Jyran let out in surprise, awkwardly walking front as he felt her blade; turning around and grinning at her. "W-Why so hostile my love? I-I was just looking for a drink.. and for you...my sweet. No need for violence..let us share a bottle of wine and relax." Jyran spoke out suavely with a grin, raising his eyebrows out her. "Come on my elegant jade...put the knife down."
"We dont mind if he dies." Callum said immediatly, actually hoping the guards would kill the vampire. Would save them some troubles and time and no one would miss him.

Nori holds up his hand a bit. "Even if we do not mind, we should focus on more important matters at hand. Chronov. I guess we should go somwherw where we can discuss how we will be handling the god, both in finding him and capturing him as well as planning our return." He said, making everyone focus on the more important things.

Annelise's eyes widened a bit. Not because of that he knew her name but- "My LOVE?!" She yelled out, her eyes suddenly red hot furious before hitting him with her fist smack on in the middle of his face with so much force he hit the wall. Before he had time to realize what had happend she grabbed him by the throat and trew him against one wine barrel, actually breaking it. Wine pouring on the floor. "The only elegant thing-" she stepped with her foot on his chest, holding him down as her blade was only inches away from his face between his eyes. "-will be your blood glistning on my sword. Filthy beast."
"That would be splendid." Virgil said with his hands together before leading the group up the stairs, narrowly avoiding the master bedroom and going to the command room which was decorated with mementos. Jyran's helmet, Adelger's saber, Masamune, Aiymil's bell, Tsukiyomi's koto and Chernobog's headcap. "I apologize for the mess, I haven't used this room in quite a while. Virgil said before brushing the dust off his table. "So, we're in Cantenseel. With the say that spacial displacement works, it tends to leave a distance of thousands of miles meaning that..." Virgil brought out a map, looking it over before chuckling. "They're either in the ocean or they're in the Alps. Either way... we're in for a treat because both are not the greatest to search. The Alps are a blizzard come this time of year." Virgil said before cracking his neck.

"Unless you clear the weather." Tiras commented while placing his hand on the table. "There's two chaos mages here and an all powerful god; what could go wrong?"

"Our power colliding and sinking the mountain into the Earth is one thing." Adelger said while rubbing his chin.

"Right, that could be a problem." Tiras sighed out. "Callum, how well can you track with those eyes?"

Jyran laid on the ground, groaning from getting beaten up by her hand and the wine barrel, feeling a bit messed up. "This is...an interesting position." Jyran groaned up before suddenly bursting into a cloud of bats; reforming behind her and knocking her weapon way with one hand, using the other hand to grab her neck; his long claws now threatening to make her bleed as his face scrunched up and became more vampiric. "Calm dear... before you may be hurt."
Callum looked at the thropies in the room. Some he regonized. Some he did not. But he knew they were all coming from extremelly powerfull people. This Virgil was not one to be messed with. "As good as the vampire pure bloods for sure." He says with a grin, very certain of his abilities.

Annelise's heart did not even skip a beat as it calmly continoud. Not even the bit scared or such. "I am not your dear either." A shot was heard. And she smelled the blood. Without him knowing she had grabbed her gun with her other hand and managed to tilt it so it pointed behind her towards his side. She was no stranger to vampires. She knew how they battled. How they worked. She knew that silver bullets worked. Even if it was just in his side. To even wound him more she within the second points down, moves her leg and shoots his kneecap.
"Good; soon we'll-" Tiras winced as he heard a scream from the basement. "-there's Jyran." Tiras said quietly, seeming hushed a bit as he looked to the side. "Ouch. Anyways, we should head to the alps soon, after we get Jyran."

"Reminds me of old Adalia." Adelger said with his hands behind his back, seeming a bit at home. "Oh man... are they pulling his teeth?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, finding the screams to be continuously getting louder.

"Not that I know of...hmm." Virgil said while looking over to the basement. "Damn...I wish they'd calm that down. There's kids here." He grumbled while getting his phone out, calling Annelise. "Hey, can you bring him up here? I don't want my kids to hear anymore screaming."

"You fucking bitch!" Jyran screamed out, holding his wound. "The knee! The knee a second time! You cunt!" Jyran gurgled out, crawling into the puddle of wine and sipping it up in an attempt to calm the pain. "The fucking Knee!" He hissed out, having his wings come up and curling up in them, seeming displeased before a phone started ringing, making his eyes widen.
Callum's eyes widened and he groanes out in pain as he holds his ears. Oh dear lords what could that man shriek! It hurted like hell to his own Navidian sensitve ears. Fuck that man. "I hope they are doing alot worse to him." He grumbles out. Hoping the man might actually die.

"That's better." Annelise says with a bit of a grin as he saw him curse and whimper in pain. Jusy as she likes to see them. When her phone rang ahe picks up before her eyes widended before smiling a bit sheepishly like the normal Annelise would do. "Oh. Sorry Virgil. I am on it." She says before hanging up the phone and clearing her throat, regaining her posture. She grabs some robes that layed around and unpurpose steps on his wounded knee to open his mouth before putting a piece of cloth in it and tying it with a robe around his neck so he could not spit it out. After that she forcefully pushed him further onto the ground and tied his hands behind his back before pulling him up by his hair. "Come." She dragged him by the hair towarda the rest.
Jyran looked around angrily, very upset at the situation he was in. He groaned, disliking being dragged up into the command room where Virgil stood with his arms crossed, sighing. "Well, I'm glad you handled that." Virgil said to Annelise before yawning as a helicopter landed in his backyard, ready to extract the foreign visitors. "Alright, time to leave. " Virgil said to the group, then handing Nori his version of Masamune. "I've been looking at that sad Katana you own for the last hour and you've been respectful; that and the sword keeps talking to me. So..." Virgil shrugged. "Have a nice life."

"Thank you." Tiras said before waving his hand to the group to get going to the helicopter, directing Callum to pick Jyran up. "Come on, we need to pick that piece of work up.

-----------

After about a day in flight and stops combined, Tiras landed the helicopter near the last strongest place of magic was in the Alps which was the spot where Chronov and the others came through. He turned off the vehicle, sitting back in the chair tiredly; sighing out as he looked up to the ceiling, being tired from flying a day straight.

Adelger was the first out of the helicopter, yawning and stretching from a nap he took. "Fuck I just want to go back home." Adelger mumbled, looking around at the snow before looking over to Callum with a raised eyebrow. "So how are you going to track in a blizzard?" He asked while crossing his arms a bit. "It's kind of a blizzard."

Jyran sat in his seat, bloodied and tied as he looked around, hiding the dagger he snagged from Adelger in his boot with his wing, waiting for a chance to break free as he wounds healed.

"You know, it's not too hard to track these people." Tiras said while stepping out of the helicopter. "But we have some business to take care of first." Tiras said coldly while looking out at the helicopter, seeing Jyran. "Can't have any loose ends; sorry not sorry, you know how business goes." Tiras commented while pulling the man out of the helicopter, dragging him out to a ledge on the alps. He pulled out his left pistol, checking the bullets to make sure they were still silver; finding that they were before putting the gun to the back of his head.

"You refuse to kill the man with honor?" Adelger asked Tiras; walking over and pulling his saber out. "He's clearly adept at fighting; he's conquered Cantenseel. Why not give him a warriors death? Use my silver blade, cut his head off." Adelger said while looking over at Tiras.

"I'm not going to debate this with you." Tiras said to Adelger; looking over at him for the conversation. "I don't give honor to monsters; sorry."

Jyran put his boot to where his hand was, still being on his knees. His heart beat loud, and sweat began to drip down his forehead in the cold weather. He jiggled the blade of the knife upward, getting it between his heels and cutting his bindings, accidentally slicing part of his wrist while doing so.

"Hey, where's my knife?" Adelger said while feeling his chest; widening his eyes as Jyran stood up faster than he ever could see a human move. It seemed almost slow motion as he saw Jyran turn from man into partial beast while holding the blade, taking it from Tiras's cheekbone, through his eyeball and grazing through his forehead before he began running; having his wings extend before he disappeared into the blizzard.

"Ah fuck!" Tiras screamed out; holding his hand above his eye which was now hurt beyond repair. "Where are you?!" He yelled out, having his hearing tune everything out as he began to get tunnel vision. He began to run in Jyran's direction, disoriented as he held his gun, seeing shadows in the blizzard coming at him from all places as the blood trickled down his face onto the snow. His heart raced and he began firing in each direction, having his heart beat out of his chest as his vision went blood red and he began limping from both blood loss and shock. "I'll fucking kill you!" He yelled out, slurred and in a staggered manner, not realizing himself begin to walk over a ledge and fall. Tiras looked down, breathing out softly and closing his eye before he felt some's hand grab him as he fell unconscious from blood loss and from actual fear of death as he saw the fall. Through the blizzard, Tiras was taken back through the mountains and up into a cave where there was a small fire burning.

~~~~~~~~~

"Nrgh...where am I?" Tiras asked while waking up a bit, feeling his head resting on a pile of sticks. It was there he sat up, seeing Chronov leaning against a wall in a very human manner, having the appearance now of an old man, with wrinkles and thin white hair. He looked at the god, seeing his tired eyes look at Tiras, wondering what he was going to do. Tiras leaning against the wall as well, cautiously pulling his knife that was strapped onto his chest out and holding it in his hands. "You kept the eye in huh?" He asked, feeling a dull burning pain in his skull. "It must be a lot of work, stitching an eye's wound closed with magic." Tiras spoke out, a bit grateful that his eye wasn't removed even if it was now blind. "Why?"

"Why, my dear child?" Chronov asked with an elderly, sickly voice, looking at Tiras. "Because...I know you don't fight for any god." The man spoke out, then coughing a bit after and shaking his head. "Because you have no ulterior motive...I've read your heart. All of your hearts; that's the things that gods can do you know.." He said as his eyes looked at Tiras, tracking his eyes.

"That'd be a helluva skill to have; especially with all the people right now that are fighting just because we have a common enemy." Tiras commented while looking at Chronov. He pulled his last cigarette from the packet that he always put in his chest pocket; putting it in his mouth and lighting it.

"It is indeed." Chronov said with a chuckle, then coughing a bit afterwards. "But...it is not much use to a man like me." He admitted, tiredly sighing out afterwards. "I cannot escape my fate in the end, so it truly means..little."

"What's that? To die?" Tiras asked bluntly with a raised eyebrow. "That's everyone's fate."

"Maybe for humans...for us, it is a lot more terrifying." Chronov admitted before coughing out again. "For why we are created...I do not know." Chronov spoke out softly. "There is a higher power above us...some beings that have created us...whether to watch us suffer...or just to exist, that I do not know." He paused. "But when we are created...we have no warm arms surrounding us. We are placed into existence with no understanding..no anything to guide us but the cosmos itself. It is...terrifying. And when we know death is coming, something not meant for our kind...it is terrifying."

Tiras stood up, walking over to Chronov and squatting in front of him so he could comfort him. He placed his warm hand in the cold hand of the old god, holding onto it as he felt a heart beat, realizing that he too was another life. His eyes widened as he saw the wrinkled hand, reminding him of how a human was when he was old.

"Tiras...that is your name, yes?" Chronov asked while looking up at him, feeling the warmth of his hand.

"Yes, I am Tiras. What is your name?" Tiras asked with a smile, looking at him with his one eye.

"I...my name...it is Chronov." Chronov spoke out almost in confusion, not having heard his own name in so long before smiling at Tiras. "Tiras...what is...feeling?" Chronov asked, looking at his hand. "I feel...a warmth in me that I cannot describe. But I also feel....a biting feeling. Something that makes my heart beat..something that I do not want to feel..but I can't stop feeling because I know I will not live much longer."

"You feel...comfort. But also fear." Tiras said while holding onto Chronov's hand tighter.

"I feel...fear Tiras." Chronov spoke out as tears came out from his eyes, rolling down his wrinkled cheeks. His hand began shaking and he breathed harder, putting his other hand on Tiras's shoulder. "I don't want to die. When I die, I know there will be no heaven..no family waiting for me. I know that when I die, I will return to whatever was cruel enough to make me exist in the first place." He said while clenching his teeth together.

"I am sorry; that is a fate...that I could wish on nobody." Tiras said genuinely, putting his other hand on Chronov's shoulder. "I'm here though...I won't leave."

"Thank you.." The old man whispered before shutting his eyes, breathing out a bit before laying his back on the wall. "Please, entertain my tales for a moment..."

"I'll listen." Tiras said before moving himself next to Chronov, holding the old man's left hand with his right.

"I...I was once with another god named Venus when I was young. However...as Emeris left as a rebel god, and Satan eloped with Lucillia Devonshire, I began to question us. Us as..beings. It seemed that..humans could experience joy much more than us. Pain...pleasure..everything in between. They lacked what we had in every way save for power; that is until Odin created the first mages, creating a half-blood who founded the house of Stadner." Chronov spoke out while looking into the fire. "Soon...Zhanae ran from Ra. Shiael ended up having kids with them, Nymphia loved a man too, and while Tsukiyomi for all I know never had children with the humans, he loved them all as if they were his children. I vowed never to be that way; I vowed to stick with Venus for I thought...I thought I loved her. I thought I felt something I could never understand for her."

"Chronov, nobody understands love; not even humans.." Tiras said to comfort him, chuckling a bit.

"I'm glad.. I am not alone in that endeavor." Chronov admitted with a chuckle, coughing a bit after before continuing his story. "So..I found a human. Her name was Vasiliska..and I knew I loved her. And she loved me..and we had a son." He spoke out quietly. "And she always said...that he was beautiful, and that he was like me. That I was beautiful inside and out..and that..well..she always reminded me that she loved me." Chronov said quietly. "And I couldn't protect her when Odin said that we must stop being with the humans. I couldn't stop him and Venus...and when they killed her, and all that was left was our son..I gave my mortality for his life.." Chronov said with a smile, remembering why he was dying. "I hope he and his children are okay; I wasn't able to watch them grow..do you know?"

"Chronov..Elbinorune's are the kin of every god." Tiras said with a smile. "I am here because of you." He whispered out to him, holding his hand tighter.

"I thought the silver hair reminded me of something.." Chronov said before closing his eyes and nodding his head. "Tiras...I...I am scared...but I am ready."

"I'm here Chronov, you don't need to be afraid." Tiras tried to say reassuringly to the old man.

"I know..that is why you can have my power." Chronov said with a smile. "No matter what...do not change. You give an old god hope." He said while opening his eyes one more time to look at Tiras before finally shutting them, having tears go down his cheeks as he slowly began to disintegrate, turning to ash as he stayed holding onto Tiras, making sure to give him the last of his power until he was finally gone, and with the cosmos once more.

Tiras sat there on his knees, looking at the pile of dust before looking at the fire, feeling his heart sink in sadness as he felt the emotions Chronov felt; shaking his head. "It appears..they are just like us." Tiras admitted before looking to the entrance of the cavern. The way the wind was howling told him there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell he was going to be leaving anytime soon, and for him that was just fine.
They had given up trying to track down Jyran a long time ago. If it was their luck his wounds would kill him. If not then then the hunters in this realm would. One way or another, he wont be seen again in theirs and that was the best they could hope for. So they focused on their other task at hand. Regrouping first. It was almost like a game of Marco Polo as Callum and Connall used their Navidian avanced hearing to track eachother down. And after almost a day of walking they did. The reunion quite dramatic.

"Don't you ever leave me!"

"We are not meant to be apart!"

"No distance will seperate us!"

"The Silvius twins will stay strong!"

As if running into slowmotion to eachother had not been enough. Anyway. After a bit of happy dancing feom the twins and some sighs from their compagnions they went out to find probably the most important one of their group. Two more days passed before they were finally able to track him down, both to the twins abilities and Nori's ability to track after the little bit of godly power he felt. Even if it felt different in some way....

"Be carefull. We dont know what we will be finding." Nori said quietly towards the others as they climbed to the cave up the mountain. He did not feel Chronov. Well. In some way but not like that.

When they got over the ledge, standing in the entrance of the cave, Terryal realized what had happend almost right away. It felt like death in there. He laughed out as he leans his Sythe on his shoulder and walks further into the cave where he indeed found Tiras. "Looks like someone took all the fun of reaping away from me? Thrilling aint it. To defeat an old god."
Tiras sat against the wall of the cave, rubbing his elbow as he sighed. "Yeah...he gave a good fight." Tiras said sarcastically before standing up, walking to the exit of the cave. "Let's get out of here, I don't want to talk about it." Tiras sighed out, looking exhausted, hungry and most of all disheartened.

"He..has the power." Yurichi said quietly as he looked down, feeling like he failed his mission. He closed his eyes, putting his hand on the hilt of masamune, considering lobbing Tiras's head off before shaking his head and sighing. "I'm not a murderer...that is not me." He whispered to himself, attempting to stop himself before looking over at Nori, reminding himself of the new person that he was. "Well it's going to be..a heartbreaking journey home to say the least. We completed at least the necessary part of our mission.." He sighed out quietly, still gripping his blade tightly, considering murdering the man.

"Well that was quite a journey; I'm glad we barely had any work to do." Adelger admitted with a grin, seeming quite pleased before looking over at Terryal. "I'll be glad to be heading home. Say.." He narrowed his eyes, looking over at Yurichi. "Are you alright?"

"Hahaha...I can feel it. The malice." Aiymil with with his hands in his robe, ringing his prayer bell. "Well, Tiras, could you open the portal?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah...sure." Tiras said with a weird look on his face, finding the way everyone was acting quite weird. He looked at a flat piece of land, breathing out as he put his arms out, clenching his fists as he attuned himself to the dimension. Around him pieces of rock began to float upward as the black energy inside of Tiras began to seep across his magic nerves, turning them black. Power swelled around his as each vein in his body popped out, feeling the pressure the build up of magic caused in his body. He gripped nothing, yet seemed to be holding onto something as he screamed out, tearing open a piece of space and time, literally causing a hole in the universe. Letting the others in first, he was the last to come towards in before suddenly he was tackled into it, forcing it to abruptly shut and causing the dimension they were in to begin to shake violently.

------------------

When they came to, they found themselves in a land far different from earth, yet in the same dimension. There was large jungles, massive floating rocks with medieval villages and large medieval towns adorned with shimmering stones and architecture that screamed flamboyant regality. As Tiras awoke he found Jyran with them, causing him to angrily pull out his dagger. "You! Asshole, my fucking eye!" Tiras yelled out, pointing the dagger at the man who already was up, looking around.

"Hey asshole, where the fuck have you displaced us?!" Jyran yelled out. "This is NOT Earth by any means!" He said while looking around. "On top of being in a foreign land, I've been seeing red haired people spotting us and monsters the size of airships!"

"Okay, slow your roll. What?" Adelger said as he got up, holding his saber out, looking at Jyran. "What are you talking about?"

"We're on an alien planet. That's what I'm talking about." Jyran said while looking around, hearing movement from all directions.

"This is...not a preferable situation." Aiymil said as a man came out of the massive shrubbery, seeming to lead the people that had been tracking them.

"I am Cassius Prise, Leader of the Monster Hunting Legion and the brother of king Suniam Prise." Cassius spoke out in a deep voice, being rather calm and collected as he spoke and though he was polite, he had a clear threatening tone in his voice. His voice was accented, sounding like a mixture between a latin and a germanic accent, being quite guttural but also rolling his R's while he spoke. His hair was ginger, with a few white streaks going through his hair and beard. His eyes were green like Moira's, yet much more piercing and narrowed like that of a man who had seen many bloody battles. "I could smell you a hundred clicks away Mirrian." He said before narrowing his eyes, not seeing any Navidan's nearby. "You two; you smell of my land." He said while pointing at Callum and Connal. "Tell me; who is the queen of Navidan?" He asked questioningly, raising his hand as weapons were drawn. They were surrounded, with hundreds of men with the strength and speed all of the most powerful human kind combined. Resistance would be a death trap for anyone of the group.
 Tiras sat against the muro of the cave, rubbing his elbow as he sighed. "Yeah...he gave a good fight.
Nori could not understand why Yurichi felt so disheartend. They have done what they have came to do. And even if they could not give their lord this power, Tsukiyomi never truly asked for that. In a warm gesture he puts his hand on Yurichi's which was resting on the blade. "Tsukiyomi will be very proud of you and I am more then happy to bring my sister's husband back in one piece. So hold your head up high. We did the work he asked of us." He says knowingly before the portal opened and they all got in.

--------

Terryal casually has his hand behind his head as he glances around. "Alien planet indeed. Strange flora... Venus would like!" He sayd with a grin as Connall and Callum scrambled up from their entangled position on the ground to stand in a defense position.

God they heard so many of them. And when the leader began to adress them they kinda had the feeling who's genes they had and who Joseph had been torturing. How dafuq were they going to answer. They glanced at eachother. Lying would not be an option. Then truth was all they could give. "We don't know." Callum said, that being all they would say.
"Because you are not Navidan." Cassius said calmly with his hands behind his back, looking at them. "Which means there is Navidan blood in you, but you are not from here. You do not look like a half breed...meaning, well, there is some perverted alchemy of whatever you once were and the blood of the prince of this land." He spoke out strongly, wondering what was a fitting punishment for them. "I believe...you all may need to taken to the dungeon, to wait for my brother to decide your fate for what I believe to be the murder of his son."

"WHOA! Hey, we here-" Adelger said while pointing at Aiymil, Yurichi, Nori, Terryal, Jyran and himself. "-We're not with him. So...if you could just let us go..."

"Pfft; not even standing with your comrades...how pathetic." Cassius chuckled before nodding his head. "Take their weapons and armor." He ordered to his soldiers. Tiras was the first to reluctantly give up; stripping down to his undergarments as he realized that there would be no chance in hell of them making it home; especially since he had depleted his magic when he tore a whole through the dimensions. Adelger followed suit next, being quite pissy. Aiymil was next, although he swallowed his bell so he could keep it for later. Jyran did the same save for the bell part; sighing and grunting as the soldiers tied his hands behind his back.

"Relinquish your arms." A soldier spoke out to Yurichi who was holding his hand on his katana; gritting his teeth and glaring at the soldier before moving his hand to his belt and letting his weapons drop down.

"Fuck you." Yurichi hissed out; forcing the soldiers to take off his armor before the tied his hands behind his back as well.
Terryal simply lets his Sythe dissapear before his hands got tied up, not wearing any armor or so at all. "Be gentle with me." He says with a lusty grin as he leans in closer, causing the soldier to jump back immediatly out of disgust.

Nori followed suit, putting his hands behind his back as the soldiers stripped up his upper robe to check fke any other weapons or armor on purpose.

The brothers did not even got the time as the soldiers forcefully stripped them of their armor and saber wjich they had gotten from their own uncle. They would have made a whole scene normally. But not now. Not that were feeling this much fear. And they were rightiously feeling it.

------

The town's people looked in curiousity at the group of aliens that were being pulled by leashes around their necks towards the castle infront of them. Most eyes on the twins. The castle's gates shimmered like diamonds but were made of a Navidan steel way stronger than that. As the gates opened the group was led to the middle of the castle where a man that radiated power and royalty sat on his throne. He was not much older as Cassius, and they looked almost strikingly the same. But the King's face was more pointed, he had no beard and his hair went down to his shoulders. But the fierce look of penetrating green eyes was the same. He stood, walking forward as the group was forced onto their knees. Suniam did not even know who to begin looking at. Though his eyes quikly befell on the brothers. "No need to make them wait." He spoke out, knowing his brother would want to give him time to think of an punishment or verdict. Instead he pulled out his sword and walked behind Connall. Without a second of mercy he stabbed through his shoulder, pinning him to the floor. "Now, what did you do to my son. Where is he." He spoke calmly through Connall's screams of pain and Callum cussing the king out in anger. Navidan's were not a hostile kind. They did not kill their own. But these were not his own. And the look of these..... Fakes. It disgusted him.
Tiras looked over as the boy was killed, screaming at the top of his lungs as he felt himself go numb. Boy's that he was tasked with protecting; boy's that hadn't lived enough to experience life to begin with. One of them was now being hurt by the king of a foreign country and was likely to die, and there was not a damn thing he could do about it. "They're innocent!" Tiras screamed out. "Leave them alone, it was not their choice!" He spoke out to keep Connall from being hurt. "Our leader Joseph; he captured one of your kind who had crash landed on our planet. We're facing a crisis right now, and he took the DNA from that man he captured and placed it in them along with the DNA of other monsters." Tiras spoke out a bit more calmly now. "Your son is on our planet, alive. But he won't be; not if we die." Tiras said bravely. "Let us be in prison; allow me to have correspondence with my leader...and perhaps this can all be fixed. There doesn't have to be anyone dead."
Suniam looked at the kneeling man who dared to speak. The strength of the man radiated off of him even if he looked somehow exhausted in a way. But what the man told him disgusted him. Navidan DNA being used like that. Mixed with who ever knows what. It sickened him. And he was no fool. To get DNA enough to change a person's own DNA you needed alot and needed to try many times. He was sure his son was not being in the best of circumstances. And honestly, he did not care about it that much. What he did care about were his own people. "I do not take threats lightly." He says as he slowly pulls the blade out, causing Connall to whimper in pain as he coughs up blood. The wound slowly started to heal because of the Ghoul genes. Suniam seeing this caused him to make his decision rapidly. "That your leader will learn." He says before his sword went down again, this time straight through the boy's skull, the end of the blade sticking out between his eyes into the ground.

All was quiet for a second before the silence was ripped by Callum's screams. Screams full of panic, of pain, of heartbreaking sorrow as he watches his brothers blood drip on the floor. "CONNALL! CONNALL PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO ME BROTHER!" He screamed and screamed as tears ran down his cheeks. A soldier forcefully stuffed something into his mouth as the King walked back to his throne.

Sumian sat down, his eyes sharp and cold as he looked at the rest of the group. "Get in contact with your leader. Tell him the safety of my son I couldnt care less about. Tell him to stop his disgusting practices or else i wont be as kind as I am today as I let you live. My people are on your planet as well. I will see. I will hear. If he continous his practices. And tell him to thank whatever gods you have for me letting one of those defiled creatures live."
Tiras looked down at the floor, feeling his heart sink as he watched Connall's blood come over to him. He grit his teeth, not crying as Cassius's men picked him up to take them to whatever hell hole the king planned to send them. Yurichi stared blankly over at Nori, praying to their god that they would get home soon, unable to even imagine how worried his wife was for him. Adelger had similar thoughts; hoping he did not miss his childs birth. Aiymil on the other hand cared very little, as all he could focus on was the chime of a bell inside of his stomach that was making him have quite the stomach ache. Jyran grumbled, sighing something about Annelise.

"They're lucky; I considered torture." Cassius said with his hands behind his back, seeming to be pleased with how it was handled; albeit a bit less painful than he had imagined. "So...perhaps we should work with them? Recover Mirrian so we can bring him to justice?" He thought out loud, thinking they may have finally found a chance to recover their so elusive kin that had been making trouble for them.

-----------

"Yumi, have you been eating anything strange lately?" Hei asked while looking at her very dilated eyes, doing an exam on her since she had been getting very sick as of late. "Because...these are not normal symptoms. These correlate with a degenerative motor disease; and while I won't bore you with the details...I'll just say that while treatable, if not treated, it can be very fatal very fast." Hei said to her and to Virgil, leaving Virgil looking quite upset. "However, the medication isn't very far different from what she has been taking lately. She just needs to increase the doses and stay in the base so I can observe is there's any changes in her symptoms. For now, I recommend increased dosage and refraining from drinking sink water; drink only bottled water from now on."

"That's strange, why only bottled?" Virgil asked, being a bit suspicious. "You never mentioned there being a problem with the water. Plus, I'm drinking from it and I'm just fine."

"You're not sick; she is. I need to be sure there's no contaminants, so she needs to drink purified water." Hei said while looking up at Virgil before looking at Yumi. "Other than that...you're alright. You're active, you eat right; you're doing what you should be doing." He said with a smile. "Any other questions?"

"Her fertility. Did...did any experiments change that?" Virgil asked quietly, looking over at Hei worriedly. "I was worried that her DNA might have been changed by it and she can't bare kids."

"Oh; that. She's perfectly fine, you're just paranoid." Hei said with a chuckle. "The experiments didn't go that deep into her core; they weren't a mutation or anything. In fact, she's quite fertile. As are you. You produce over two hundred times the regular sperm count of a male; and I'm talking about the incredibly active, incredibly rare males. If you two wanted to have kids...you know."

"I was thinking of maybe talking about that AFTER my wedding ceremony Hei. For now, I just want to focus on her getting better." Virgil admitted before looking at Yumi; breathing out a bit and sighing quietly as he worriedly looked at her, rubbing his hand on the back of her head.
The soldiers took the group down to an underground prison they had. It had never been used often but they had cells for any type of Navidan to make sure they could not use their powers. They were put in seperate cells. The walls were made of the same material the gate was made. Unbreakable but see through. Infront of each cell there was a guard placed that would activate a deadly gass inside of the cell if they made any moves they should not be making.

Callum did not fight it when they trew him forcefully into the cell. He did not care. The fight and fire that had fueled in him before had dissapeared instantly. He felt broken. Empty. Alone. His other half was just... Gone. Just like that. And even if he had all this strength he could do nothing. A just laid there, curled up as he sobbed and grieved for his twin's death.

---------

"I havn't done anything different lately...." Yumi says a bit weakly as she sat on the chair, needing to sit since her legs felt weak. Everything in her body just felt weak. Her head hurted. Her stomach hurted. She was dizzy all the time. Never had she felt like this in her life before. And it just came so sudden. Her face was sickly pale and her eyes a bit glazed over. She was hearing what they were saying but she wasn't really storing the words in her head. She closed her eyes and leaned her head a bit more against her fiance's head. "Can I go to bed? I am so tired..." She breaths out
"Yeah Yumi...I'll take you to bed." Virgil said before looking after at Hei, making a glance into his eyes and knowing something was up. He wrapped his arms around Yumi, carrying her bridal style back to their room; laying her gently on to the bed. He tucked her in, mad sure she was comfortable even though he knew she fell asleep in his arms. He walked around their room, going to their son before noticing something was odd. Rudolfs nails had white lines going through them, his skin was graying and there was a black spot in his diaper from his urine. Virgil stood back, having his heart sink before he grabbed Yumi's medication, taking two and biting into them to make them easier to swallow. But it wasn't bitter. It tasted like sugar. Her medication was essentially an overglorified sugar cube. He grit his teeth, walking to his faucet and unscrewing the head to see if the purifier was still on, which it wasn't. "Yumi." Virgil said to her; waking her up a bit. "Pack your bags, don't question me right now, just do it." Virgil said frantically; looking into her eyes. His eyes showed all the things he was feeling, which mostly were angry and fear, but also betrayal. "I'll explain everything in a second."
Yumi was out the second Virgil had lifted her up to bring her to their room. Her body was that exhausted. All her energy went to trying to fight whatever was happening inside of her. She was too tired to feel scared. The pain using up all her attention. She only wanted to sleep. So she groaned when Virgil woke her up, not sure how much time had passed but she knew it had not been alot. Though the urgency in his eyes woke her up. She sat upright, slowly. She wanted to ask. Wanted to know what was going on. But as he asked that off her she just nods, standing up and finding her balance for a second before she began to pack. Only the essentials.
"I'll be back." Virgil said before going into his chest and put on his armor and weapons, walking out from his room so angry he was almost cross-eyed. He went into Hei's office labratory, going to the box of files and throwing it down on the floor. He pulled out the most recent one, seeing it was a direct correspondence of the meeting that Joseph had when he ordered Tiras to fight Chronov. This was it; this is what he had been waiting for. As he continued on, he read how Hei was to poison his and Yumi's water supply with arsenic in an effort to keep Virgil with him. He considered burning the document before deciding to go against his destructive nature and putting it in his pocket. He went to Mirrian's cyro pod, destroying the keypad and letting him out.

Mirrian walked out a bit staggered, finding himself in great pain from the experiments. He then grinned, knowing to walk out as he grabbed a scalpel and walked out as Virgil angrily began to burn through the steel of the labratory complex's support; causing an inferno to begin to rage. Virgil walked out from the flames, holding his sword out which had flames coming from his blade; letting out a battle cry before beginning to cut down everyone in his path as he made it back to his room as fast as he could.
Sirens blared throughout the underground complex, causing everyone to jump up from whatever they had been doing. Yumi's eyes widened a bit in panick, knowing all to well that for some reason Virgil was behind this. Why she did not know but if he decided to act this rash then it had to be something big. She went to Rudolf's room as fast as she could and her heart sank as she saw the baby in the state he was in.... Quikly she lifted the child up, moving him up and down to stop the crying, and wrapped him in a blanket as she waited for Virgil to come back.

People were panicked as word spread of the fire that had started in the labratory. But some took the lead. Both Baldrik and Tarquin were directing people for evacuation. They needed to get up to the surface and fast before anything blew up. Veron was running to every room with his Fleeter legs to make sure everyone got out, starting with the lower levels of the facility.

Fayline was trying to hush a crying Cynfael still in their room as she looks panicked at her husband. "D-Did something in the lab blow up?" She asks, seeing that as the only logical explaination for this. But they did not hear an explosion. Still they could not look over the fact that it was burning and by the sounds of it rapidly spreading.
"Virgil! What happened?!" Hei asked Virgil as he frantically ran over to his labratory, hoping the alien wasn't free. He then looked behind Virgil, seeing the group of bodies and the blood dripping from Virgil's hair and beard. He knew Virgil had found out; that Joseph's plan had back fired. "Okay...look, Virgil. We go way back...you don't need to do anything rash...use your head a minute; calm. This can be fixed." Hei said with his back against the wall.

Virgil stared into his eyes, breathing out before leaning in close, putting his forehead to Hei's. "This can't be fixed." He said before punching Hei in his ghoul organ; letting him fall down onto the ground in pain before Virgil spit down on him. "I'll let the fires eat you. I have a much more important target." Virgil growled out; turning his back to Hei and going back to his room to get Yumi.

~~~~~~~

"I'm...I'm not sure." Joseph said with a stressed expression, looking at the smoke coming from the ventilation that gave air to the bunker. With his best archer next to him, he looked around, waiting to see if any threats came. "There's..a threatening air right now." Joseph said before looking at Renald. "If anything happens to me, take my assets and lead them." Joseph said quietly before hugging Fayline. "My love...thank you." Joseph merely whispered to her, kissing her neck as the soldiers began to scramble. The air froze, and as soldiers came at Virgil he turned them to ice while running at Joseph, yelling as he had both blades in his hands.

"Virgil!" Joseph yelled, pulling out his blade and charging at Joseph before Virgil side stepped, cutting his left arm off in a twirling motion using oathbreaker, before using the momentum and targeting his son, slicing his sword through part of Fayline's arm and through Cynfael. After killing the child he stepped back, gritting his tooth and spitting at Joseph. "Fuck you!" He growled out before Joseph tackled Virgil, screaming while crying at the same time before Virgil grabbed his throat, crushing his windpipe and placing him against the ground before throwing the file over at Renald. Mirrian walked out with Yumi, limping and protecting her from the soldiers with a scalpel, seeing nothing better to do.
Fayline was so afraid. She did not want him to go. And she wanted to beg him to just leave together with them, seeing that as the better option. But they did not even have time to argue as Virgil charged towards them. Why was he doing this. Renald reached out to grab Fay to flee like Joseph had asked. But it all happend to quikly. Too fast. Too unexpected. She did not even have time to scream as her husband's arm got cut off infront of her when she felt a sharp pain in her arm. And then silence. No more cries. No one could have stopped it. No one would have expected him to attack the child in her arms. Her child. Her baby. He..... Virgil he.... Tears streamed down her face as she fell to her knees, staring in pure shock at the now silent baby in her arms. She did not even scream. She was in a pure state of shock. He was bleeding. She could smell it. He wasn't breathing anymore. Not moving. Nothing. Her hands began to shake as she held her dear child against her chest. Never in her life had she felt such a pain that it numbed her.

Renald looked in pure shock and horror as he saw the blade go through the child. And he reacted. But he would curse himself forever for the second he reacted too late. Slivverin shot out of his glove, tackling Virgil backwards pure to get him off of his brother in arms. He kneeled down next to Joseph to pull him up but something in his head stopped him. The file. Why would Virgil in a situation like this.... It then clicked for some reason as he picked up the file. And he only needed to read though a little to realize what all Joseph had been doing behind his back still. This.... What he was doing to Yumi... Even disgusted him. And he realized it was true when he saw Yumi, weak as she was, with a sick looking Rudolf in her arms. He was just dumbfounded. "Virgil.... Let them go.... You evened it out. Fayline should not be punished more.... I'm begging you... Just.... Turn around and walk. I'll grant you save passage. Just.... Let atleast her go." That was all he could do. He knew that he could not win a fight. And he did not want to fight knowing how the cards were turned.
Joseph sat up, having snot come from his nose and tears from his eyes as he found himself unable to talk; holding his hand out to his son. He tried to scream, but no noise would come out before he let his face fall in the dirt. Takao ran up with his blade, being too late as he saw the scene. He looked at Cynfael, feeling his heart shatter as he looked back at Eadlyn, feeling sorrow.

"I agree." Virgil simply said while putting his blade away. "But I want something to be known. Anyone that stays with this monster! This fucking animal-" Virgil yelled. "-then you're allowing him to poison those who you love! Your wives, your fucking children!" Virgil screamed out, clearly emotional. "Then stay! Stay till you have nothing left you idiots! Sacrifice all that you love, in the name of safety, or whatever the hell you believe in to make yourselves feel better!" He screamed out before walking to Yumi, Mirrian and Rudolf, not looking at any of his family or his friends. "Let's go." Virgil said before he began to walk, grabbing his son and kissing his forehead in full view of everyone, glad he still could.

"....well that was emotional." Mirrian chuckled out a bit, then awkwardly coughing. "Is it cool if I stay around?"

"Why the hell not?" Virgil said while placing his hand in Yumi's, wondering where the hell they were going but happy it was with her.
Eadlyn froze in the doorway, the sight of her father laying there was already enough to make her scream. But then she saw her little brother. Dead in her mother's arms. She puts her hand infront of her mouth and her other on her stomach as she felt the urge to trow up. Tears beginning to roll down her cheeks as she leans her forhead against her man's shoulder, her quiet sobs shaking her body.

Renald looked with extremely pained eyes towards his fallen brother before looking to the side, clenching his fists. Why. Why did he had to do this. Why did this have to happen. His head was spinning to much with all kinds of emotions to sort them out. He did not know what to say nor do. He felt so much anger, grief and betrayel in made him dizzy.

Baldrik had ran back into the facility after evacuating everyone as soon as he had smelled the blood. When he arrived he froze dead in his tracks. He was just in time to see Virgil leave with his own son in his arms as his widened eyes were fixated on the dead one in Fayline's arms. Cynfael.... He smelled the blood on Virgil's blade. And he began to change. His nails began to grow, his teeth elongated, his eyes began to glow with the intent to rip and kill. For the first time in a long while he was actually turning into his vampiric form. And he was so ready to give Virgil the painfull death he deserved. He would suffer for doing this. A horrific slow death. He would give no mer-..... He almost charged when one single sound brought him back to earth. Fayline's whimper. The first sound she had made. Slowly he calmed down, his featured returning normal before he walked over to her, sitting down on his knees infront of her. Sorrow and grief filled his eyes as he looked at the broken woman infront of him, so in shock she could not even scream out. "Fay...." He slowly reached out, gently grazing his fingers over her cheek to get her attention, asking her if he could touch her.

Fayline slowly looks up from the unmoving bundle in her arms. And when she did she seemed to finally break. Her whole body tensed as she began to scream out her pain, her breathing turning almost into hyperventilating as it all came out. He killed her child. Her baby. While he had been in her arms. She did nothing to protect him. That she would never forgive herself for. This child that she promised to love and nurture and care for.

Baldrik quikly moves a bit to be able to hold her, gently guiding her so she could scream and sob into his shoulder as silent tears of his own ran down his cheeks.

Yumi flinched as she heard the screams. Fayline was such a sweet woman.... She was pulled out of her thoughts as Virgil puts his hand in hers. She didn't feel so well. But she didn't know wether it was from the poison or what she was hearing....
Joseph tightened his fist as he rolled onto his back, having had his face in the dirt for so long that the light hurt his eyes. He hissed out, feeling more of his primal nature as he saw Baldrik and Fayline, making him lean his head back as he assumed the worst; another man now comforting his wife. "Eadlyn...daddy made a mistake.." Joseph breathed out; reaching up to her but seeing that she was with Takao for comfort, not him. "Fuck.." Joseph merely said out as he looked over to Renald; seeing him too look away from him. Joseph closed his eyes, remembering the happy future he had imagined years ago but realizing for a second time that for men like him, there was never going to be happy endings. He breathed; only smelling the blood of his child in the air, making his heart beat so little that he himself believed that he may be dying. He looked over at Felicia, barring his fangs as he got himself up, standing with his claws out. "Your son!" Joseph yelled out, limping over to her in a staggered manner before Louisa stood in front of her mother and Joseph, being ready to fight him. "He..he killed my child!" Joseph said with his voice breaking, being beyond himself. "He took everything!" Joseph gurgled out, having tears stream from his eyes.

"Sometimes Yumi...things cannot be forgiven." Virgil said with no remorse in his eyes or his voice, walking with her. "I have done many terrible things in my life; each time there is a justification. And you know what? I honestly don't know if some of what I do is good or not." He said before breathing in and then out. "But this one...it was. Joseph never cared if it was someone's child, or wife or loved ones; I learned this in the war. People to him...they're toys. And he only realizes the pain when it happens to him." Virgil spoke out coldly.
Felicia herself was still in utter disbelief of what had happend in this very room. And when the angered vampire walked closer she automatically shielded the grandchild she had in her arms more. There will be no more blood spilled today except for his if he tried anything.

But she did not need to do anything since Renald beated her to it. He would not stand and just watch as Joseph took out his grief on innocents in this situation. He stood infron of Felicia as well before he forcefully shoved the file against Joseph's chest. "You did this upon yourself this time." He seethed out, the feeling of betrayel causing him to be so cold towards his once called brother. But honestly, he did not regonize the man standing infront of him anymore. And he knew he was not the only one thinking that. "Your actions caused this. Your secrets. Your lies. Your schemes. No one else's. You have done many things Joseph. Many we have forgiven. But this time you went too far.... And as much as it pains me, this is the result. For this you can't blame anyone else." His eyes got pained as he shakes his head. "You went too far...." He says quietly now.

Yumi did not know weither she could judge about that. She did not know Joseph that well. But hearing from all the stories perhaps that was better. Perhaps Joseph had deserved it. But in her heart she felt like the other's didn't.... "I... Want this to be over." She was not talking about just this incident. But everything. This war. These happenings. These fights. Just everything.
"He should have killed me then!" Joseph yelled out, shaking as he looked at Renald. He then looked at his wife, and the family he thought he loved before his large wings came out from his back; tearing his shirt off and revealing the brand above his heart from Adalia; a reminder of his first family. Next to it he took a knife, creating a slash next to it to represent another family lost. "But...I see now, the way that family works." Joseph said as his arm began to grow back; albeit gray and clawed like a beastly vampire. It was clear something dark was awakening within Joseph as his orange eyes slanted and the nails on his human hand began to claw. "To make you suffer...rather than to end it for you. Those damn Elbinorune's.." Joseph spoke out as his soldiers began to thaw out. He then looked back at Renald, and then at Baldrik before smirking, walking back and raising his hands. "You know what, you're all right. It is my fault; I killed my son." He said before laughing out. "I caused all this; I made everyone betray me. You're right...I made this choice..I made this mess.." He said while wrapping his arm around two of his soldiers, patting their chest armor. "So I intend to have it fixed..." He said ominously, scowling before raising his hand up, balling it up in a fist before sticking a thumb out to the side. "I decided that...well. Kill them. All of them. Now." Joseph ordered before sticking his thumb down, scrunching his face.

Louisa was the first to grab her mother; tackling her down to the floor to stop her from being hit from a hail of bullets. She took a few in the back, gritting her teeth before running and picking up Hannah with her new strength; being unable to get to Remi as soldiers surrounded her. Suddenly, Remi teleported, making Louisa feel comfortable leaving her as she began to run for cover under some rocks; sliding down with her mother and daughter. "Has he gone insane?!"

"Renald!" Ivanka screamed out, holding out her hand as soldiers ripped Ollie away from her arm; reaching to try and get Tarquin as she used her free hand to create a wall of ice; holding them back from her baby. Gilford came out from the crowd and froze the soldier holding his brother frozen solid; taking his brother back from the soldiers and creating a shield of ice as bullets hailed in their direction.

"We need to get out of here!" Rudolf said while activating his exosuit; doing his best to take cover for the group while the tactical people could plan what to do.

"Me too Yumi...you don't know how bad I want that." Virgil said before kneeling down; looking up at Yumi before hugging her, placing his head near her stomach as he breathed in the warm spring air; feeling a bit of comfort in what he considered a cold world. "I hope that can soon happen my love." He whispered out; smiling even more as Rudolf let out a little babble.
Luckily her daughter had great reflexes but she still groaned out as she was forced to the ground. What in the world! Felicia hid together with Louisa as bullets rained down towards them. "We need to get out, now!" She held out her hand and electrocuted some soldiers, using her electricity to make a forcefield as well, recochating the bullets.

Renald's stomach turned as the whole situation got even worse. To believe he would order his soldiers for their death...m He only had a second to be suprised as they began to attack his family. He ordered Nirri out who immediatly began manipulating the soldiers minda into shooting eachother, buying them some time. He ran the short distance to his wife, seeing they were fine before pulling out his saber. "Immobilize the soldiers and clear a path!" Nirri managed to clear a small path out, making Renald grab his and pushing her into action as he saw the opening. "Now go!"

Baldrik just knew when he saw that smirk on Joseph's face that the man was broken. But never had he thought that he would order his friends, family and allies to die. So immediatly he covered Fayline with his body, catching some bullets in his back with a groan before he charged at the soldiers. Staying close to Fayline to guard off the bullets as well as ripping the soldiers apart.

Fayline was once again just stunned. She watched her husband give the order. She watched the soldiers take action, shooting her loved ones. But she could not believe it. She could not. This was not her husband. This was not the man who held her, loved her, cherished her. It was a miracle her legs managed to keep her up as she stood up and without even looking at where the bullets came from she walked forward. Baldrik tried to grab her but was tackled down by a too enthousiastic soldier. She was lucky not to get hit but probably because no soldier was truly sure if this order meant shooting his wife as well. Fayline reached her husband as tears continously streamed down. With one arm she held their boy while she reached up eith her other hand to caress his cheek. "It's enough, mon amour..... Please, stop this. We've lost enough today. And this ain't you.... My love, i am begging you...." She puts her forhead against his chest as her hand slid down, holding his jacket tightly.
"I agree!" Louisa said before looking up, seeing Bertholdt lobbing off heads as he protected Riza and the his brethren from the future trying to cut a clear path to Louisa and Felicia.

"Just wait, I'm coming!" Bertholdt yelled out, having his heart race as he saw the carnage around, smelling blood around him and breathing out, seeming to only hear the screams as tears went down his cheeks. He gritted his teeth, tightening his grip on his sword as he stabbed his sword through a soldier, staring into his eyes before cutting upwards and letting out a pained scream.

"There's gun fire." Mirrian said to Virgil, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Joseph; he's ordered them all to die." He said frantically, knowing that Virgil's family was back there.

"He what?!" Virgil said before turning around, taking his blades out and bolting as he went to save his family.

"Fayline..Fayline.." Joseph whispered out, still having love in his as he put his hand on the top of her head. "Mon amour...I know that you can never love me again after this.." He whispered out, rubbing her head. "I know...that Eadlyn will never look at me the same. I see the fear she has of me now in her eyes." He said before closing his eyes, not halting what was happening for a second. "I would rather watch...everything die, than watch what I love leave me by choice." Joseph spoke out with his voice breaking. "I know that you are running on emotion...come months, or weeks, or days...you will come to see the boy as the one who brings you comfort rather than me." Joseph said with a darkened expression, forcing her to look at him. "And that is something I cannot live with. I would rather kill you, than let you grow to hate me and leave." Joseph said while rubbing her face; smiling at her and staring into her eyes. "Till death do us apart...that was our vows." He whispered out, then kissing her after. "Did you forget, mon amour?"

"Mother!" Mei screamed; having her shirt pulled by soldiers as they began to drag her away, only to have the dragging stop as Virgil jumped off a ledge, stabbing the soldiers with each of his blades before looking up and charging at a third soldier coming at him; leaving his blades in the dead soldiers and biting out the throat of the third soldier viciously; looking up after and spitting his throat out as he looked at Dequan, Fillian and Mina. "Get your sister and come with me." Virgil said before standing up, looking at his old comrades with deep tired bags under his eyes. "We're going to the monastery."

Mei sat up, holding the clothing she had remaining over her breasts; shaking a bit as she looked at Dequan, nodding her head before standing up and hugging her mother, breaking down sobbing over the fact that the soldiers nearly had their way with her.
Riza fought alongside her man as they managed to clear a path for his family. Felicia, seeing this, grabs her daughter's arm and pulls them out of their hiding space, creating a dome of electricity around the three of them to stop the bullets as they fled.

Dequan pulls off his robe and wraps it around Mei as he looks at Virgil, him saving his sister before they could. Nomatter what just had happend, they were still brother's in arms in some way. And this proved it. "Thank you." He said before quikly guiding his family to safety, Fillian attacking and killing every soldier way ahead so they would not have to even see an alive one again.

It all happend to quikly but the number of soldiers began to decrease at a fast rate as all the warriors from the past, present and future fought to get their families to safety. The fighting around them died down as everyone fled but Fayline did not even notice. She only focused on the man she threatend to lose. Closing her eyes she desperately kissed him back, not wanting this to be their last. She did not even realize he actually said he was going to kill her right then and there. She could only think about not wanting to lose him. "Ofcourse not..... I would never forget. Just like our other vows. The vows me made where we promised eachother loyalty. To stay together. To love forever. I am not leaving you." Her voice was shaking uncontrollably. "I love you. I am here only for you. It.... I-It can't be over yet.... I can't be without you." Her eyes were pleading so much.

Baldrik ripped out the kidneys of the last soldier around them, panting hard as he was covered in blood. Everyone got out of here atleast. Almost everyone. Looking up he realized only he, Joseph and Fay were there now. "Joseph." He said as calmly as he could as he walked forward. "Don't you dare hurt her. I swear if-"

Fayline turned around and stood infront of Joseph, one arm wide to the side while the other still held Cynfael. She was shielding Joseph. "H-He wont. He wont ever hurt me. Just.... Just go. Go!" She could not have them fighting, not when she was fighting and begging to get her husband back to her.
"Some real whoresons these guys are." Virgil said before grabbing a side arm off a soldiers holster, firing it into his skull, making the bullet bounce around and essentially turn into a slushy, pouring gray matter chunks mixed with blood out of every crevice before he fell onto the ground, dead.

"I believe there is only one way we can mend this rift, Mon amour.." Joseph whispered as he leaned into Fayline's ear, just as reinforcements began to arrive. "Baldrik must die. If he does not, the thought will linger in your head that you later may have a better choice." He spoke out softly, not even noticing that he was adopting the speech patterns and accent of a man he claimed to abhor; a man that he killed so long ago it seemed to be another life. Cyran Ambrose. "So that is why...he must go."

As Virgil and the Zhang's made their escape, a helicopter zoomed down and intercepted them, pointing a Gatling gun at them. In exactly zero point two seconds, Virgil transformed into his demonic form, screeching as the bullets ripped through his body. As that happened, he picked up a boulder out of the ground and growled as he threw it through the front of the helicopter, causing it to fly off into the ocean as it crashed. Afterwards, Virgil became human again albeit a bit more tired and with a nose bleed. After reaching a nice distance from the battlefield, he saw Yumi who he smiled at, not realizing his teeth were still kinda red. "I brought some old friends."
A shiver went down Fayline's spine as he said those words, nausea getting over her. She wanted to mend this. She wanted- No, needed her husband. But that was deffinantly not the way. And then she realized something. "You... Think I will leave you for him.... Even after everything that had just happend I am standing here for YOU. Because I love YOU." Her voice was broken. The fact that he was accusing her off possibly cheating hurted so much. Did he not know her at all? "Our vows, our life, our marriage is everything to me. EVERYTHING. I am s-standing here, protecting you, after you just ripped apart our life. After we lost so much. I am BEGGING you. So how in the world can you accuse me of something like that?!" It was clear this was a huge stab in the gut for her.

Dequan covered his sister's eyes as much as he could as they fled, not wanting to see anymore of the gruesome battle they had just faced. As the fighting quieted down he realized the were truly getting away. To safety. Atleast they could hope.

Yumi sighed heavily in relief as he saw Virgil's return, together with the entire Zhang family nontheless which was suprising. And she assumed if they made it out then his mother and sister were safe too. She hugged him tightly as he reached them "Thank the gods.... Now let us go. I don't want to be near when Joseph decides to hunt us."

An airship landed close to where the others were still gunning down soldiers to escape. They were out of the underground facility but the soldiers were still on their tails. The back of the airship opened, standing there Ollie and Tarquin who had managed to high jack the thing. "Come on!" Tarquin yelled out as he used his abilities to shoot down soldiers with ice shards. "Hurry up!" He helped everyone inside, and made sure everyone got in.

Renald was panting as he stood in the opening near his sons, Slivverin and Niri doing most of the fighting now to keep the soldiers at a distance. He looked around as he realized something. "Fayline is still inside."

Aurelie quickly got up from the seat she had taken on the ship to go to them. "Baldrik ain't here yet either." She says, very worried now for his safety.

"We can't go back for them! It would be suicide! Look at that!" Kuro argued as more soldiers piled out of the underground passageways onto the surface, Nirri and Slivverin barely being able to hold them back because of the sheer numbers.

"We can't leave them either!" Aurelie yelled back frantically.

"Uhh I think we can. Baldrik is already dead if he is not out and that woman is the beast's wife so she'll be safe." He argued back.

"My father is not a beast." Eadlyn hissed from her seat as her eyes turned sharp and she even growled. But it was hard to find a different word to describe him at the moment. All she knew was this was not her father. It just was not.

Kuro looks a bit dumbstruck as he motions outside. "I think you are missing something very clear missy."

Renald was staring towards the enterance, just praying Fay would walk out any second. Because he knew they could not turn back to go get them. They would not survive. And there was one very painfull thought in his mind. "With Joseph like that, no one is safe...." He mumble out.
"Because...I am afraid Fayline..that I ripped you from me too." Joseph whispered out as he looked at Cynfael's body, trying his best not to cry before breaking down, whistling to stop his soldiers after before picking up his son, putting his hand on his, looking up at Fayline before he felt a sharp pain in his hand. "... Cynfael?" He asked in confusion, then widening his eyes as he felt blood quickly being drained out of his body, watching before his eyes as a gash that was in his son was healed. His mother's hand had blocked the blow enough to where he didn't completely be killed. "FAYLINE GET YOUR MAGNIFICENT REAR OVER HERE!" He screamed out as his hand was essentially getting ripped to shreds by his son who was trying to heal.

"That was an uncomfortable sauna." Hotaka said while walking out with the rest of the Nagachika's, chuckling. For a dragon lady and three ghouls, a fire was the equivalent of a heater being on too hot of a setting. "Who left lunch out?" He asked while looking around, seeing the dead bodies and having his stomach grumble a bit.

"Will...is Joseph going to be okay?" Ivanka asked Renald, looking over from the airship and sighing out deeply, knowing that if Joseph was pushed to far he had the potential to be crazy. "I...I hope that things aren't worse with us leaving..I mean eventually he'd calm down right?" She asked while looking at her son's before looking up. "I hope. For Fayline's sake."
Fayline shakes her head. He should know. He should know she would never leave him. Nomatter what he had done, she would learn to forgive him in time. Because that is what they vowed to eachother. That is what they are to eachother. Love and forgiveness. She puts her hand on his cheek when suddenly she felt the scent of her husband's blood in the air again. And what she saw made such a wave of relief come over her that her knees felt weak and she cried out. She fell to her knees as she held her hands over her mouth as she cried once again. This time in heartfelt pure relief and gratefullness to whatever god had decided to spare her little boy.

Baldrik watched the scene in silence, smiling a bit in relief as well. It would be good now. He could leave now that he was certain Joseph would not hurt Fayline. This was all the proof he needed to see. Perhaps it would be rocky for the two of them the coming while but no one would doubt the unconditional love and loyalty Fayline had for her husband. In the good and even in the horrible times, proven now. Taking a deep breath he turned around and took off, using his speed to get to the upper grounds quickly to find the airship.

Renald hoped the same and perhaps their hope had worked out as the soldiers seemed to stop attacking all off sudden. When he saw Baldrik he actually sighed in relief, knowing this meant something good. But he did not see Fayine which worried him quite alot. When Baldrik arrived at the ship he asked "Where is-"

"Calming him down. Succesfully." Baldrik cut him off with a bit off a smile. "Love can work miracles. Oh, and the baby will be fine. Thank the heavens. He is happily feeding off of his father's hand." He said with a bit of a chuckle as he shakes his head, thinking it was a true miracle blessed to a dark creature like Joseph. "Although, I do think we should leave, atleast for awhile. After this.... I think everyone needs time." If they stayed emotions would rile up again. Renald nods as he agrees.

Eadlyn immediatly jumped up. "I-I'm not leaving then." She voices out, needing to see her father again. Wanting to be with him. She could not shake off that image of him if she did not see him as normal again. She needed to just-

"Understandble and completely your choise." Renald says with a kind smile which she slightly returned before getting off of the ship quickly.
Joseph reunited with his family, and within a fortnight he traveled with his and the Nagachika family, going to Adalica's Landing, the capital of Adalia and swearing fealty to Adalica, but in reality swearing fealty to the man that was controlling it from the shadows; Faendal Elbinorune. In return for a life of luxury and protection, Joseph relinquished his organization and soldiers to the nation. Along with that, he gave his technology and much of his wealth, being titled a Baron and being left to his own devices with his family. He eventually made up with Catriona, saying goodbye to his father and going to the countryside, building a castle outside a large village and ruling them still, giving him something to do with his time as he retired from a life of violence.

Virgil, angry with how his family had been treated, dropped the Zhang family off at the monastery before leaving to Russia again, finding Akiro, Moira, Jeptha and now little Veron. After months of being cold and tired, he finally broke and went to the monastery, being baptized by Yurichi's mother who had became pious In her faith, praying each day that her son and Nori would return. As time passed, their wedding finally became planned more and more, getting closer as a massive celebration was planned.

Faendal, having the keys to victory, invaded the continent of Europe and the remains of Emeria, spreading out quickly into Asia as well, not touching Japan as so not to anger the moon god. He created the circle of rulers, bringing in a mage family from each family and making them a ruler, even if they had done little to deserve it. The Stadner's regained a sizeable portion of land, controlling the southern part of Germany while also being given Austria, for Hannah was to one day rule the Lancaster lands. Renald was given the old Silvius territory, while his son Gilford was given northern Russia. Seth, being found out in the woods with his family, was made a ruler of the rest in Russia, having a Romanov in the winter palace for the first time since the separatist revolution Faendal ironically caused. A title was sent to Mina, though in response she burned it and the land was instead given to the Shinto priests in Lou of the Zhang family, allowing them to control half of Asia after a joint operation to take back Cantenseel was completed.

In Vaas Ambris, large political turmoil came at the disappearance of their leader. Praxilla, while a skilled leader, was not polished and tried her best to control the massive and hungry monster nation as well as keep Annelise in okay condition. After a half year, she then proclaimed Annelise as Jyran's wife and gave a new figurehead to the country while she truly controlled it; bringing stability and quelling it's thirst for war for a time.

--------

"Your day of reconsideration has came; King Sumian has granted an audience." A royal court advisor said to the prisoners from earth while they were in their cells, having them taken back to the castle with collars still on their necks, leashed like dogs. Placed on their knees, they were forced to look up at the king who had imprisoned them for a year. With Cassius away in battle, the room stayed quiet as the calmer of the two brothers was in the room. Tiras, now a year older, had his hair grown down his body now. His body now was toned quite a bit more, with working out and sleeping being the only things he could do. Adelger sat, bearded and disheveled as he looked up at him, having fallen into a deep depression from missing the birth of his child. For him, it seemed as if he was imprisoned for a lifetime. Yurichi, now goateed with his hair in a topknot, looked more grizzled than ever and angrier than ever. Jyran looked bored, having hibernated most of the year, using the rest of his time to recover usage of his knee that was shot out. Aiymil remained about the same, and while eventually the bell came out of his stomach, it was rumored that the pain he endured...pushing it out, turned him away from touching it for most of the year.
Nori had not changed alot in the year they had been imprisoned. No beard grow had happend on his young face and most of his time he had spend praying, meditating and storing his divine given powers which were hard to get being so far away from his god. Terryal, being so bored out of his mind all of the time, was very enthousiastic when they were brought out. He was almost hopping on his knees. Wanting something, ANYTHING, to happen. Dear Venus he wanted to play and do something. This had been a torture made of boredom. Callum on the other hand looked like a mess. He had not spoken ever since. And most food he refused. He only ate when he was at the brick of dying for certain. All the fight and fire he had gotten from his genes were vanished. Mourning the loss of his twin without truly being able to healtily grieve.

The King looked at the group from earth, looking at much or how little they had changed over time. He leans on his fist, seeming in thought before he breathed out a bit. "My ears and eyes on your planet have told me that your monster maker has stopped his.... works. Not only that. Your earth has seemed to quieted down quite a bit. This may be one of the very first times I see you planet in true stability. As well that I am very certain you all nor anyone on earth had the knowledge of finding and traveling to this planet. As strange as it seemed for me in the beginning, you all seemed to arrive here by accident.... The threat is gone as far as I can see and the crises on your planet over. There is no need for you all to be here nor for me to keep you here. A year has been enough...." He stood from his chair, standing tall as the King he was. "I will grant you your freedom to return to your planet. On the condition you shall not seek for Navidan again. I have eyes and ears everywhere. I will know. If you break that pledge I will have you killed. If you can't pledge this to me, I will have you killed now. I won't have you imprisoned again. A year has been enough and it would be pointless keeping you any longer. So death it is then. I do not play with my people's safety. Now, what will it be, children of earth?
"I speak for all of us when I say that we pledge never to seek your planet again." Tiras spoke out strongly, looking the King in the eye. "We have only one wish, King Sumian." Tiras said before looking down, and then up. "We wish to go home, my lord." Tiras spoke out shakily. "So if these chains would please be removed...I'll take us home." He articulated, raising up his chained hands.
Sumian looked deeply into Tiras's eyes, trying to see if he was playing tricks on him or not. But he knew the man spoke the truth when he said he could bring them home. He was the reason they were here he had found out. "Your cuffs will be removed. Only yours though. I do not like to take risks and I am certain you can take them there with their cuffs on. And just in case you want to play tricks, know that my eyes are looking straight at your family. It is just a warning." And a threat. A soldier walked up to Tiras and removed his chains before taking his distance. "Now go. To never see Navidan again."
"While your planet is beautiful in my opinion, I don't think I'll be coming for a vacation." Tiras said with a chuckle, standing up and having his joints pop a bit. He grabbed the chains of his comrades, leading them outside while being closely watched. Tiras widened his stance, charging energy and tearing open a hole in space and time, being a bit more stable this time around as he pulled everyone through, pulling back through to the other side, appearing in the Shinto monastery, where Virgil and Yumi's wedding was being set up.

"Mom, I can't believe today is the day." Virgil said he looked in the mirror; his mother behind him, having forced him to cut his beard and at least tie his mop up. "I- is that screaming?" Virgil asked before running outside, seeing a group of men and a cloud of bats flying away from them. "Dad?!" He yelled out, seeing Tiras.

"Virgil? Why are you here?" Tiras asked before seeing Felicia too. "Uh, what?" He said in confusion.

"I should be the one asking questions! You disappeared for a year!" Virgil spoke out loudly.

"We went on a vacation." Adelger said while walking up to Virgil, grinning behind his thick and curly beard.

"Oh my God I thought I killed you. What in the-" Virgil narrowed his eyes. "Yurichi?"

"By the way guys, your lucky they left our gear in a chest near where we teleported." Yurichi said while getting his sword out of the chest, grumbling a bit before throwing Masamune on the ground. "Kiyoshi!" He screamed out at the top of his lungs; teary eyed and not noticing as Aiymil disappeared back to Adalia in a cloud of smoke.
Felicia was looking with proud eyes at her son as he was getting ready for his wedding. He looked so handsome. And she has been saying that alot of times. She opened her mouth to say it again when she heard the screaming as well. She picks up her floor length dress with her hands as she ran as well. She gasped as she saw him, getting teary eyes before smiling widely. She walks up to him and punches his arm rather hard. "Don't go dissapearing like that you idiot." She scolds with a happy smile before giving him a kiss.

Kiyoshi dropped the vase of flowers she was setting up as she heard his voice. Without hesitation she ran outside where she saw him. She laughed happily and did not stop running before lunging into his arms, holding him tightly. "It's really you." She breaths out before letting him go to feel his face. "It really is." It made her grin even wider.

Nori smile softly as he brushes the dirt off of his clothes. Glad to be home. And he felt Tsukiyomi's relief and joy as well because of their safe return.

Callum stayed quiet though, sitting on the ground as he watched the scenes unfold infront of him while Terryal spreads his arms and breaths in the airs of their Earth.

------

Her black royal gown swished behind her on the ground as Annelise pulled the pins out of her hair to let her curls lose. She looked gorgeous. Like a true Queen. It was a perfect facade. She sighs deeply. Another event where she had to play the face of their rulership. That is what she had been doing. or more like being forced to do. Praxilla's idea. Let the people think you are Jyran's wife. Why? To settle the turmoil. To give the people a distraction. And somehow, it worked. They loved her. It calmed the people. And even if she was glad to be doing this for those families, families she had gotten to know, she herself felt dead inside. She has been dead ever since he had changed her. But atleast she had a purpose. And the people believed her facade. Even if she did not eat well. She did not drink. She did not sleep. The baggs under her eyes concealed with makeup and her true feelings hidden behind a smile. She arrived in the royal bedroom and sits down on the bed. How long did she have to do this....
"We ran into a bit of trouble on another planet after the time God gave me his powers." Tiras said to Felicia before giving her a kiss. "You need to catch me up on everything after.. whatever we're doing here. What are we doing?" Tiras asked, completely dumbfounded.

"I'm getting married dad. This is my wedding day." Virgil said with a blank face, nearly making Tiras faint. "Dad?"

"Ah fuck!" Tiras yelled before taking his cloth out, turning it into a tuxedo, brushing his hair back with his hand and grinning. "I'm ready, let's get this going." He said with a finger snap, seeming to physically be ignoring a year of imprisonment. "Where's the bride?"

"It's me my love." Yurichi said to Kiyoshi, smiling widely with his grizzled face. "We...well, I didn't bring glory to our Lord, but I completed the mission." He whispered out to Kiyoshi before practically tackling her as he kissed her, letting twelve months of built up tension out before pulling away, sighing afterwards and listening to Tiras. "Yeah, actually, where is my sister?" Yurichi asked with a chuckle, knowing damn well those two were meant for each other.

"Getting ready, duh." Adelger said with a stretch, looking around the wedding. "I can't wait to go back home."

"How are you alive?" Virgil asked, greatly shocked to be seeing the face of the former Adalian king.

"Magic." Adelger said with a chuckle, then sighing. "No, actually. My father in law. I won't bore you with the details on your wedding...you have a ceremony to get to." He said while pointing over to Serika leading Yumi out.

"She looks... gorgeous." Virgil said with his heart pounding hard, then chuckling as his two year old son struggled to walk near Yumi, tripping on his own legs.

------------

"I can see you thinking." Praxilla spoke out quietly with a small smile, wearing a night gown still in the late part of the afternoon for them. "You should perhaps rest, Annelise. When Jyran turns, you know that you'll be kept up by him." She said with a small laugh, then sighing very slightly, seeming sad. "To...pick you, you know, he must have seen something in you Annelise. You shouldn't beat yourself up." She tried to say as she walked in. Every day about she tried her best to convince Annelise to come around about Jyran, even with things seeming a tad bleak.
Felicia could not help but laugh at her man's... Ignorance of the situation. He just returned like that and acted like the world was normal. Just like she expected he would. One of the things she loved about him and could never completely understand. When Yumi walked out she could not help but gasp a bit and smile. She was so gorgeous. Like an angel herself. She puts a hand on Tiras's arm as she leans her head on his shoulder. "Oh my... Our boy is truly getting married."

Kiyoshi happily kissed him back, that single kiss showing how much she had missed him. All her longing and fears and relief in one single kiss. "I missed you so much." She mumbles against his lips, wishing they could be alone. But there was still a wedding to attend. one she would not want to miss.

Yumi was stunned, almost shocked to see everyone standing there. She almost forgot to even breathe. She picks up little Rudolf to be able to get to them faster. "How...." Her eyes travelled over the people before they landed on the brother she had not seen in so long. A smile came to her lips which turned into a large grin, her eyes getting teary. "I am glad you are here...." Now everything was truly complete.

------------

Annelise had her hands folded in her lap, tightly. She knew Praxilla was meaning well, but that joke did not sit well. Especially since it was only partly a joke. If he ever returned she would be forced to play this part with him there. She would be his actual wife. Like this she could do it. Not with him. "Perhaps...." She did not believe he had seen something in her. She believed he just picked the least ugly one of the kettle. And even that she did not believe. She brushes a bit of hair behind her back. "I'll try to get some rest. You can leave if you want." She said as she stood up and began to take off her dress. Her maid walked in to help but she politely smiled and shook her head, refusing the help. "No thank you, Giselle." The maid bowed politely before leaving as well.