Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 5723

hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
Adelger gritted his teeth, clenching his fist as he breathed out quietly, trying his best not to lose it. He opened the door, looking at Terryal before a vibe raised out of the ground and smacked the knife out of his hand. "Either stop this nonsense now or fight me you fool; otherwise Venus can go find one of the other Chaos mages to be friendly with, understand?!? I will NOT Ally with anyone under such unacceptable conditions! I plain refuse!"
hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Terryal actually pouted as the knife was smacked out of his hand. He liked that knife. But then he simply grins wickedly as he looks up at Adelger. "Aaah but here's the funny part. The catch. The red line in the story. You. Can. Not. Go." He said before standing up. "Because mother has control over thing you love the most." He began to circle the man. "Your heart. The reason for your excistence. Your safety zone." he stops infront of him again, leaning in close. "She is in the hands of our mother. And our mother has put her in my hands. So you can either ally with us, or lose her. I am sure mother has not used such hard direct words but it is what it is. Taking her and fleeing won't help either. As easy as she awokened her powers." He snaps his fingers. "Just as easy she can take them away. Just like that. Snap. Gone. And when that part of her is gone, I can easily reap the other part. And that is not a threat. That is a truth."
"And if she kills Elvyne and I join the other gods it worse, Adalica, she is fucked, so hold the bluffs in because I'm not hearing it from the likes of you; I was a king, and I've dealt with a lot better bullshitters than you." Adelger hissed out, having his hot breath hit against Terryals face. "Don't play games with me or disrespect me or Elvyne. You are not Venus." He hissed before turning and going into the bedroom.
The grin that was on Terryal's face did not falter for a second. Nor did he flinch or back off. Nothing really affected him. Especially not words from a man who was secretly terrified to lose the one thing he had. He could puff up his chest all he wanted and take all the revenge in the world. But if they reaped Elvyne, there would be no healing that part of him ever. "Foolish King.... If the gods were really that threatend by you you would be living anymore." He said softly before actually following Adelger into the bedroom. "Elvyne, you done~?" He sung out, completely ignoring what Adelger had just said.

Elvyne had luckily just finished dressing as the man entered, feeling on edge already. There was just something about him that made her very uncomfortable. Especially when he looked at her. "Yes. What do you need me for?" She asks a bit carefully as she folds her arms.

"We're going hiking!"

"Hiking?" Elvyne asks in utter confusion.

"Hiking!" Terryal repeats with a large grin as he walks towards her and grabs her hand. "You are a Fae of nature." He says as he suddenly spins her around. "Your powers shine the most and are the strongest in your natural surroundings. So we are going hiking. Enough reading. It's about time you go back to the roots. Come." He puts his hands on her back as he gently pushes the hesistant and still lightly stunned woman out of the room. "We'll be back in a day or two or three perhaps!" He calls out over his shoulder.
"No, you are not!" Adelger yelled out, having his veins pop out of his neck and having his eyes begin to glow, radiating his magic while standing up before a barrier blocked him and the chiming of a bell was heard in the distance. Adelger moved, being the only one not frozen as a vision of Aiymil appeared in the room. "Who are you?" Adelger asked in an agitated tone of voice.

"Do you all forget your history so easily?" Aiymil asked, walking over to Adelger making the magic nerves in his body begin to tingle. "I am Aiymil, the prophet of Chaos. I heard you have not been faithful to our queen as of late."

"You know why then, if you know as much as you already do." Adelger said with his arms crossed. "Don't play dumb, Aiymil."

"Have patience boy in all things, including the tone you are speaking to the most trusted servant of our lord. Dido, soon Venus will bend to our will. If she thinks her little fae can hide from us, she's mistaken. I may not know your exact location, but with every breath, I can hear where your hearts are hidden." Aiymil said as time resumed. "You cannot hide from one who sees all. My eyes see in many more worlds than just this one." Aiymil said to Terryal before disappearing and leaving only the ringing of a bell in his wake. "Be a good boy Adelger, or you'll be put down. Adalica will liberate you soon enough. You as well Elvyne, for you may not know it yet, but you have a king inside of you." He said before sighing. "Do keep your magic in check too Adelger; that is how I found you and believe me, others are looking as well."

"Okay, it's a boy, great." Adelger said before rubbing his face, looking over at Terryal and raising his eyebrows. "Better make that a day long trip." He said while rubbing his face some more, making his skin red and raw; breathing in and out to calm himself.
last edited hace más de un año
Terryal, once again, did not look affected by the presence of Aiymil. Though he was no fool. He felt the power radiating off of the man even if he was not even standing there infront of him in flesh and blood. Venus will not be pleased to find out about this. So he was not going to tell her. As if she hadn't seen it though. Ofcourse she has. Elvyne on the other hand was slightly stunned as she reaches down and rubs her stomach. Could she be... She was pulled out of her thoughts as Terryal poked the side of her head with a grin. "A day ain't long enough." Terryal sang out, probably managing to stress out to former king even more.
"Yeah, well I'm coming with so don't think about doing anything absurd." Adelger said as he came out of the room with his saber strapped to his side, clearly ready to be used in case he needed to. "Come on, since we're going to do a camping trip, let's go." Adelger said with a smile at Terryal, knowing that him not getting riled up was exactly the opposite of what he wanted.

-------------

A day passed and with that, another sunset and another sunrise followed in the land of the rising sun. Yurichi was up before then, shaving his face and tying his hair up in a topknot as he walked around the monastery that his father built, folding his hands together as he walked to the beginning of the field of cherry blossoms that was planted in remembrance of the original samurai that traveled with Ronin. He walked through the field, holding his head up and breathing in the cool mountain air as he looked towards the rest of the world from the high mountain, rubbing his hands together as he thought to himself. "I wonder why is it we do not spread the gifts we are given to the needy?" He looked up while wincing his eyes at the sun, then looking down at the villages in the valley the was in the shadow of their monastery. He put his hands in his pocket, walking back to the monastery and walking to Hideaki's chamber, taking his shoes off before walking in and giving a small bow. "Hideaki."
Hideaki was one of the few who were up this early as well. He has been awake for awhile now, calmly reading and writing some of the teachings in the old book he was holding down. There was always more to learn. He glanced up as he heard someone enter his chamber and when he saw Yurichi he smiles politely and gives him a nod. "Good morning Yurichi. Up early as always." He says as he puts a piece of paper betweeb the pages to remember where he was before closing it. "What can I do for you in these early hours?"
"I try my best; wasting the day's we're given seems to almost be a disservice." Yurichi said quietly before sitting down in front of Hideaki. "I know that since you know I am making a permanent residence here, I'd like to ask something that's been on my mind." He said as he put his hands together, looking up at the middle aged man. "Why do we not help the people that live in the valley below us?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Would it not be good to spread our lord to them? To help them?"
Hideaki could not help but notice what a different man was sitting infront of him compared to when he first arrived at the monastry. That brash loud boy with a heart full of passion was still there but contained now. It was a good thing. He was growing more each day. At his question he smiles a bit more. "Do they need help like that? I know how nuch you worship our god and how much you want others to see his grace. But do they truly need it at the moment? You might not see but we are helping them. They lean on the 5 pillars of the Shinto priests. Tsuyoshi makes plans and helps building the towns. Mamoru helps strengtening the defense lines and millitary. Kiyoshi focusses on health care and I focus on scholary and such. Nori is the pillar of our lord. Our faith. And if he does not take action then it is not needed yet. Tsukiyomi had not taken action yet so he finds that it is not needed. And have you ever been to the town? You will see then there is no one there to help." He smiles a bit more. "You shall see...." He was quiet for awhile, just looking at Yurichi deep in thought. "I wonder...." But he then shakes his head. He guessed he would see in time what kind of pillar Yurichi is going to be for their people.
"I will go see then." Yurichi said quietly as he stood up, giving Hideaki a bow before exiting the building, going to his and Kiyoshi's quarters. He smiled, hearing her humming in the shower. He took a pen off a desk and a sticky note, telling her he was going to the village. He placed the note on her pillow, sighing a bit as he looked at the door to the bathroom, feeling a bit needy as he thought about kissing her. He shook his head, walking to his dresser and putting a coat on, noticing the weapon hidden underneath the clothes. He held up his belt of kunai, wondering if he should bring it for protection; shaking his head quickly after. "Never again." He whispered to himself before walking outside and throwing the belt down a well.
Just as he closed the door Kiyoshi came out of the shower, still humming as she dries her hair with a towel. When she saw him not being there she pouts a bit. She would swear she had heard him enter. Then she saw the note. "Oh!" She said as she quikly trew the towel she had wrappes around her body off and got dresses extremely fast. She grabbed her hair ribbon, not caring her hair was still wet, as she ran outside, hoping tk catch him before he left. She saw him standing by the well and it looked like he was about to leave. "Yurichi!" She called out to him as she jogged over and clumpsy tried to tie her hair at the same time. "I'm coming with you. I need to go to town as well and you might get lost." She says with a bright smile as she finishes her ponytail which looked a bit messy.
"Kiyoshi; yay." Yurichi said in an almost shy tone of voice as he looked at her, noting how attractive he thought she looked irregardless of her disheveled hair. "I was hoping you'd end up finding that note, I'm not from around her so..I was a little worried I'd get lost." He said with a little chuckle. "I didn't wake you up in the morning, did I?" He asked with a sheepish grin on his face, rubbing the back of his head. "I know how loud I am sometimes.."
Kiyoshi only smiled brighter as he got so shy like that. He could be such a sweetheart at times. Especially towards her. Well, mostly towards her. "Silly. If you wanted me to come along you could have just asked." She says as she puts a hand on his cheek and kisses his other cheek. "And honestly, yes you did wake me up. But that's fine because I am an early bird as well."
"Well, yeah but you know I have trouble asking for things." Yurichi said with sheepish smile before kissing her cheek in return, then grabbing her hand gently and beginning to walk in the direction that he thought that the village was in. "I've noticed actually you're a bit of an early bird; I think you just stick around for the cuddles." He commented with a playful grin, looking over at Kiyoshi lovingly.
Kiyoshi blushes softly as she smiles a bit shyly as she looks to the side. It was true though. Normally she would have already been out of been but him holding her like that each morning just felt like a blessing. It made her heart warm up. "I can't really deny that." She says softly. "And dont be afraid to ask things. You know i am willing to help with anything." She says as she squeezes his hand a bit.
"I know Kiyoshi.... believe me, I rely on you for so much; more than I could describe to you in detail." Yurichi said with a smile as they walked through the forest like mountain down to the valley, complete with streams and waterfalls going down. "When I first came here, I didn't realize... how beautiful this land is. It takes a different Outlook on life I notice to see the beauty in nature; to see those things and look rather than walk past, you know?"
"Your mind was on different things. And no one would blame you, most people walk past without looking." Kiyoshi says as she closes her eyes for a second and breathes in the fresh air of the mountain. She loved it so much. The quiet. The beauty. She opens her eyes again as she looks around but then she feels something that made goose bumps appear on her arms. It was hard to describe what it was but she felt it more lately. Just a cold shiver. But it happend more often lately. And what she saw more often lately as well were small clouds of purple mists. Mostly she saw them in her dreams. But now when she looked to her right she saw it as well. She blinked twice and the mist was gone again. Just like her goose bumps. And just like the feeling that someone has been watching her. It made her quiet and slightly anxious.
Yurichi narrowed his eyes, wondering what the familiar cold was. He gritted his teeth, knowing exactly what that feeling was. "That salty bitch." He hissed out quietly, looking where the cloud was before looking at Kiyoshi and reaching his hand on her face, rubbing it with his thumb before leaning and kissing her lips. "How long till we're there you think?" He asked, wondering if he was lost in the forest.
Kiyoshi did actually notice the slight change in his composure. And she might not heard it precisely but she did know he did say something good. It was as if he had seen and felt it too. Though she thought it was just her who was seeing things.... When he kissed her she relaxed a bit, the feeling of his lips distracting her a bit from her thoughts. His lips still made her feel all giddy. "It's just a long walk. We're halfway I think." They continoud walking but after awhile she had to ask. "Did you..... Feel it too?"
"I'm...pretty spiritually sensitive so..yes." Yurichi said quietly as he rubbed the back of his neck, sighing afterwards and shaking his head; the warmth he had in his heart everytime he kissed Kiyoshi beginning to now subside as the irritation of Nirri actively being around, for who know's, beginning to set in. "It's a person from my past that can't handle rejection; it's pretty sad actually, you know." He mumbled out, narrowing his eyes a bit. "I might be having to write a very angry letter soon to their master."
Kiyoshi did not understand or know completely who this person was and why he was here. But it was clear it was affecting Yurichi alot. "Hey, dont let yourself get bothered by it that much. It'll be alright." She says soothingly with a soft caring smile. "I know it'll be. So dont let the past haunt you like that. You are here now. Focus on that."
"Right; I'm sorry, just...it's bothersome, that's all." Yurichi said while turning his head, looking to see Ronin picking flowers behind them, appearing as just a floating flowers to Kiyoshi. "Something tells me though we'll be okay; so I won't worry." Yurichi said with a little sigh of relief as they reached the foot of the village. It was a small little hamlet, with a lake for fish next to it created by water that came from the mountain and with clear little farms next to each house. It was a modest living, but a good one the people could live off of. "Where's the mayor?"
Kiyoshi did not notice the floating flowers but she did notice that Yurichi seemed to be more reliefed for some reason. She just hoped he could, not push his past away, but to accept it. He was really on the right track. When they arrived at the village she could not help but smile. She loved the rural feeling of the villages surrounding the mountains. They stayed true to how people used to live in the past while more far away cities had changed with the technologie they had these days. She prefered this. When he asks his question she frowns slightly in confusion. "What do you want to see the mayor for?" She asks, realizing she actually did not know why he wanted to go into town.
"I want to look around the village, see how they're doing, maybe ask them their faith." Yurichi said with the last part being a bit mumbled out. "I've noticed that there is a sad lack of faith in Tsukiyomi, at least in my travels. I'd like to fix that, even if it's just person by person." Yurichi cheerily spoke out with a smile on his face.

----------

"It's a lot nicer than I remember." Lanying said as she walked up the hill to the monastery, inviting herself in as she looked around. It was just as peaceful as she remembered, albeit a bit more full of life than when she left. She reached her hand up to one of the hanging plants, having the bud off one of the vines bloom as her hand reached up to touch it. She smiled closing her eyes and feeling the cool breeze hit her face before she opened her eyes and turned around. "Mamoru, right?" She said while turning back to look at him; her face bearing great resemblance to her mother but her hair being that of her fathers. "Don't worry; I'm just visiting."
Aah, so that was what he was planning. Even if he had decided to stay he still could not let go of part of his mission. And that was to spread his faith. It was a noble mission. Kiyoshi smiles softly as she reaches up and caresses his cheek. She noticed he always seemed to stand taller or get stronger whenever he talked about their lord and their faith. "Well, that is true. After the war of the gods Tsukiyomi and the other remainings kind of vanished. Not many believed in them afterwards. And while some worked to maintain their god like status and their worshippers, Tsukiyomi saw no need and let the humans do and believe what they see fit. Atleast, that is what Nori told me once. And I guess that is why Nori never traveled to spread their faith even if he could have. He never was here to spread the faith in the first place. So it's true, there aren't many believers, and you might see that as a 'lack' but...." She looks a bit around, at the villagers casually doing their daily stuff, making her smile a bit more. "Is it really needed yet?" She asks quietly, almost saying exactly what Hideaki had been saying that morning.

-----------

Mamoru had noticed the approaching figure from the second Lanying had been heading up the hill. True they were an old monastery but it was his job to protect it and he did use the help of some more advanced technology to do it. For safety. But still he stood there with only his old Naginata leaning on his shoulder as he let's the woman approach their holy grounds. Normally he would not be alarmed but there was something off about her. Something so off he actually let her enter. But not further then the entrance hall. "That is me." He says as he narrows his eyes a bit. "May I ask who you are? You have not been to this place before as far as I can recall."
"It's is." Yurichi said with a smile on his face. "If people had him in their lives long ago, the world would be a much better place than it is now." He said quietly with his eyes softened, though his words spoke with a bit of sharpness to them. "These people right here, as small as their lives may be in retrospect to the world, I have seen fight with the ferocity stronger than that of those that the world would consider 'important'. If I can save one of their souls from what corruption this world offers, then maybe just one person, even if it's just one, won't have to die." Yurichi said with his eyes threatening to tear up as he remembered the war.

--------------

"Lanying Zhang." Lanying said while looking at him; her old and beat up outfit stained with dried blood and stitches from her having to repair her clothing; most recently from Virgil nearly biting her in half. "This...is my home. Or it becomes my home later on; I've only met you through a gravestone." Lanying admitted quietly as she looked around, breathing in a bit as her high heels clicked against the ground. "Sadly you did not survive the second coming of Chernobog...nor did anyone else." She uttered out while looking down before looking at Mamoru. "May I speak to Hideaki and Nori please? They may understand."
Kiyoshi heard that he was getting emotional again. Everything tied to the war always made him this passionate and teary at the same time. "No tears." She says quietly as she poked his nose before leaning up and softly kissing his lips. "You are such a gentle soul, Yurichi..." She looks back at the villagers, imagening the town surrounded by fire. People screaming. Children crying. She tried to imagine what a war like the one Yurichi's been in would be like. Though she could not even get a clear picture of it. "Perhaps you are right. Perhaps faith could give them that safety. But only time will tell."

------------

The grip on his weapon tightend a bit as Lanying half explained who she was and where she was from. Mamoru had a frown on his face as he thought deeply. He regonized that name. And then it clicked. Zhang. Souji Zhang. That was the strange feeling he was getting from her. His shoulders immediatly lowered a bit but before he had the chance to speak Nori was already walking towards them, ofcourse having felt the presence as well. But unlike Mamoru, he knew exactly who Lanying was and where she was from. "I am here now. So speak. What are you here for. I don't really believe it if you say it is just a visit, child from the future."
Yurichi's eyes wandered around, placing him back exactly eight months prior in time to the end of the war when he was a solider, making his eyes blank out.

~~~~

"Two hostiles a quarter of a mile out." Virgil said while holding binoculars up, seeing two young boys holding rifles, seeming to guard an enemy camp. "Yurichi, go from the back and I'll take the front." Virgil said as he placed his binoculars down, choosing the area of fighting so Yurichi would be able to take a clear offensive role. "I'll distract them."

"Will do." Yurichi said as he pulled up his face mask, running through the woods as he started the hear things go south very quickly in the battlefield. Soon, gunfire that was in quick and rapid succession began to be heard and what sounded to be young children screaming filled the air as fires broke out in the enemy camp. He began running through the woods, reaching the camp where he saw two children, probably no older than thirteen, holding up rifles that nearly knocked them back everytime they fired. Virgil came in wielding a blade of fire, holding out his left hand and holding up a magic barrier that riocheted the bullets back.

"Yurichi, kill them!" Virgil yelled through their neural processors, snapping Yurichi out of his trance as he leaped forward with his tanto, seeing the fear in the eyes of the young boy as the weapon moved faster than he was trained to stop, cutting the boys throat, having the bloodspray out from it and hit his face, washing away the tears that were coming down his cheeks that he didn't even know where there. Virgil finished off the rest of the camp with his magic, ignoring the fact that there wasn't a single hint of official Adalian military personnel there.

Yurichi stood up, walking to a boy's dead boy and seeing his journal lying next to him partially covered in blood. When he opened it, most of the pages had been made unreadable save for the last two where the boy detailed that being in the local militia was great, and that he had seen two blue armored soldiers watching over the village within the last recent hours and wondered if they were allies coming to stop the bad men from invading Adalia. He dropped the journal into the fire, not having the heart to tell Virgil that they had gotten wrong information on the enemy camp, feeling his hands go numb as he looked down.

~~~~

Yurichi was brought out of the trance from Kiyoshi's kiss, causing him to smile as he looked at her and nodded his head, feeling his heart beat a bit harder and his stomach warm as he listened to her. "All we can give them is time my love." Yurichi whispered quietly to her before giving her another kiss. "So, back to my earlier question, is there some sort of leader here?"

--------------

"Oh, you know who I am. Good, makes things easier, Nori." Lanying said with her hand resting on top of her belt rather than her saber as a sign of respect to Nori. "I've come to stop the end of the world; isn't it...well, isn't that pretty obvious?"
Kiyoshi's smiles softens a bit more as she nods. "There is.I guess you can call him the mayor of this town though they do not like to call themselfs that. They are men just like the other villagers. The one leading here is named Ryouta. Come." She said as she took his hand and led him to a cabin. It was as small sized as every other house. But when she noticed the door being locked she assumed he was working. So she led Yurichi towards a grain field a tad bit away from the village where she indeed found the man she was looking for. "Ryouta!" She called out to him as she waved towards the men.

The man was probably around his early fourties and he looked like actually a normal farmer. When he heard her voice he smiled and gave his tool to the person next to him before walking over. He wiped his dirtied hands on his jacket but that did not help alot. "What a surprise to be seeing you here. I would give you a hug but I don't think that is a good idea." he says with a chuckle, causing her to giggle as well before he focused on Yurichi. "And who is this young fellow?"

"This is Yurichi. He is-"

"The big rascal Mamoru had been complaining about." Kiyoshi was not sure how to reply but then Ryouta laughed. "No worries. I don't believe everything I head." he held out his hand for Yurichi to shake. "Ryouta Kimora, you can say leader of this humble village."

----------------

Nori did not take his eyes off of her. His blind eyes looking right through her. "No one from the future has a place in the present. Except their own present. Even if your intentions are loyal, your action of coming here to the past is already displeasing. Time is not a thing to be fooled with. Even if your are a child of Souji's." He spoke calmly but strong, trying to get his point across.
Yurichi noted at how modest the cabin looked, wondering if the man was happy in it along with living his regular farmer life. As Kiyoshi talked to the man he was snapped out of his thoughts, reactively smiling to the sound of her voice and laughing a bit at the man mentioning how Mamoru referred to him. "I'm Yurichi Mizushima, the big rascal of the monastery." He said with a grin, not even caring that his hand was dirtied and only pulling away after Ryouta had seemed to have let go. "I've been wanting to meet you for a bit actually; to get out of the monastery and mingle a bit with the people that live just outside of our gates. I was curious if you could tell me a bit about your guys's lives actually; how is it here?"

---------------

"I'm very well aware of it, but Chernobog is trying to cause the eternal night." Lanying sighed out, seeming a tad stressed as she thought about it. "And while I know it can't be undone in my world, I want to at least prevent it in one." She said with her arms crossed, looking down a bit. "Sorry for interfering with this world though." She mumbled out innocently, keeping her head down.
Ryouta chuckles a bit before putting his hands into his pockets. He was just so normal that no outsider believed he was the mayor of the little village. But perhaps that was one of his strengths, being like the people. "You wanted to meet me? Well, I hope I did not dissapoint you then. As you see I am just a man." He says with a chuckle before looking a bit back at the fields, seeing his people work. "It is a quiet life. We cultivate our own food here as much as we can and with that we trade with neigbouring villages for other resources. And some tradesmen visit us as well on their travels. There isn't much to do in town but at the same time there is. At night we light up a bonfire in the center of village and we just enjoy eachothers companies. For the bigger celebrations and such or a shopping district you'll have to walk for half a day down the mountain. So it is a bit secluded here. But we manage. It's a good life." It was clear he had alot of heart for his village and the quiet life they lived here. It was peacefull. Out of the grasps of society. And he liked it like that.

------------

"And out lord is well aware as well of Chernobog's movements." Nori replied in return. "Trying to help here will only cause more problems I can forsee. So if you respect us then you will return to your own time." His lord was clear about this. He did not want others to intervene.
"That can be agreed; it seems great in all it's simplicity. No worries of outside politics or of war.." Yurichi sighed out quietly, finding himself a bit envious of their lives. "Entertain me for a bit, will you?" He asked with a smile. "Have you ever thought about salvation? What comes after this life?" He asked while pacing around a little, feeling his heart beat a little hoping to Tsukiyomi that he'd listen.

----------

"Is that why you all die?" Lanying asked with a raised eyebrow. "You speak of respect yet you give me none; you won't even entertain me by listening!" Lanying spoke out loud, narrowing her eyes and feeling a bit of anger swell. "You think you have everything in control but you don't; all blades are pointed and they're at us Nori. All the gods have gone mad with lust for power save for our heavenly father. You all won't be able to stop it without our aid and don't try to say that's not true because were that the case I wouldn't be here would I?"
"Salvation?" Ryouta repeated with a raised eyebrow, a bit confused to why Yurichi would want to talk about that subject. But then he remembered Mamoru telling him some things where this man has come from and what he has went through. "Never." He answers honestly. "I only focus on life know. What to do to keep my village alive happy and healthy. What comes after this life I'll see then. Why do you want to know?"

-------

"We don't think we have everything under control. We know that we don't." Nori sighs a bit as he looks to the side. "All i do know is that my lord is very clear on one thing." He faced Lanying again. "That you have crossed a line by being here. Nomatter what intentions you have. Even if I can see your intentions are good. Time is not something to be messing with. No one can predict what even this conversation will change. Time is fragile."
"What if I told you that salvation in part is also done in the physical life?" Yurichi asked as he placed his hand on Ryouta's shoulder. "Ive experienced a lot in my life, seen many horrors, endured things nobody should feel, and was at the point where I found myself staring down the blade I had used in the very name of 'justice', thinking instead about ending my life with it." He whispered out, finding it hard to think about. "I have a dream, that one day I can hold hands with an Adalian and a demon and not worry of judgement based off what they are, but who they are. I dream that my children can grow up and not worry about war. I dream of elves, ghouls, vampires and man, all together. I dream this because I've seen it in my homeland. I dream this because I know it is possible. I know this because anything is possible under the light of Tsukiyomi, our distant yet ever so guiding father. If you want, I can teach you more." Yurichi panted out, realizing he had forgotten to even breathe.

----------

"There's much more than me here, I hope you know." Lanying said with her teeth gritted. "I tried to cull as many as I could but they just wouldn't die; these people are too determined. To make matters worse, I lost them after Egypt. I have no idea where they went and I feel lost, in more than just my mission." She said as she looked up, pacing around. "Could father forgive, even if we accidentally destroyed what he loved so most?.." she asked as tears ran down her cheeks.
Ryouta listened closely, not only hearing but seeing in his eyes how much passion Yurichi felt for this. It seemed he had found something great to believe in and that it was his salvation. He smiles kindly as he pats Yurichi's shoulder in return. "That is one beautifull dream you have. An utopia like that. And perhaps it is possible. I believe you when you say that you have witnessed it first hand. I have heard of Cantenseel and I assume you are from there. I think I understand what you want to teach me. But in all honesty, my people are already anxious when it comes to what is going on in the world. This quiet rural life is what keeps them calm. Makes them feel safe. So if any change is not needed, I'd rather not."

-----

Nori could not see but he heard in her voice that she was getting rather emotional. "Tsukiyomi forgives all. He is weak and strong like that. His love for our kind is too big for that." he says in all honesty. "And he knows you are not walking alone on this earth from your time. And he has no true intentions to interfere since he ain't sure yet how to make you all return. But if you do know, you should go." Nori was quiet for a second before sighing softly. "Perhaps you should get some rest first. It sounds like you had a rough few days." Mamoru was suprised by this but he guessed that was also a part of the lord's plans.
"I understand that, but it is possible to live normally while still adhering to the heavenly father. Look at us; we live not much different than you." Yurichi said while rubbing his hands together before widening his eyes as if he had a enlightenment from Tsukiyomi. "Although I'd like to know more of how you live. I want to understand the toil of the normal man." Yurichi said while taking off his jacket; rolling his sleeves up after. "Please, let me help out. I want to learn."

------------

"I don't know..I never intended to come back." Lanying said with a bit on a blank expression in her eyes. She sighed out quietly, rubbing her face before tears began leaving her eyes. "You all died.." She spoke out quietly, looking down at the floor as the memory of everyone dying returned to her mind. "To be here...to see everything how it once was before the destruction; it's overwhelming." She whispered, wiping her tears away even though they continued to come. "Please, may you show me a guest room to use?"
Ryouta raises one eyebrow before chukling at Yurichi's choice of words. "Toil of the normal man?" He shakes his head a bit but decides to not joke or so any further about it. "Fine by me."

Kiyoshi smiles softly. This was so like him. And she was glad he had turned into the man he is today. After all the change he went through. She leans up and kisses his cheek. "Then I'll be in the village. I want to visit some people as well. I'll see you in a few hours, okay?" She says with a bright smile before walking off.

"Okay then boy." He takes one of the tools of the ground and trows it to Yurichi to catch. "Let's get started." He began to work on the fields, explaining him what to do and why they did it like that. They have been growing their foods like that for many decenia.

--------------

Nori was quiet again, seeming deep in thought as he was. You all died. That was something he was not going to forget any time soon. Seeing this, Mamoru decided to lead this woman from the future with so many predictions to her room. "Come this way." He said as he led her to a guest room, leaving Nori behind. "If you need anything you can just ask, okay?" He says, feeling a bit awkward because of the situation.
"See you in a few hours love." Yurichi said to Kiyoshi before getting on his knees, taking a tool and beginning to till the soil. He worked tirelessly, having sweat drip from his forehead. He panted out, finding this work to be not hard but quite tedious and dirty, having his white shirt stained with sweat and dirt. He pulled out the rice grain, putting it in the bucket and looking up at the sun, seeing it blazing and in the same position as it had been earlier. He continued working, humming a prayer to himself while diligently gathering the crop, finding himself zoning out as he found his own routine, even managing to hold a smile on his face.

-----------

"Mamoru, how is...my parents? My birth ones; Souji and Mina." Lanying asked quietly, taking off her trench coat and wincing a bit as her bandages pulled on the wound Virgil created when he bit her. "And are the hot springs still around?" She asked with one one open and the other shut tight.
Ryouta was consumed in his work as well though he was not as affected by the blazing sun as Yurichi was. He was used to this work. Day in and day out he worked alongside his villagers to provide them with food. He glances at Yurichi who was working rather hard and good for someone who probably hadn't ever worked in the fields before. Someone who was willing to get on his knees to work was someone he could always respect. With a slight smile he focuses back on his work.

Hours later Kiyoshi returned to the fields to see how her man was holding up. Her heart could not help but warm up as she saw him work like that. And her cheeks could not stop from turning red as she saw how sweaty he looked. She didn't know why but seeing him all dirtied up like that, working hard, sweating, did something to her. She kneels down next to him, not caring about dirtying her clothes as she holds out a bottle of water for him. "Thought you might need this." Then she suddenly puts a straw hat on his head. "And this against the sun."

------------

Mamoru was about to walk away but he guessed he still had some sort of obligation left to answer her questions like she answered theirs. "I don't know much about how Souji and Mina are doing right now. Nori had more contact with them. But I assume they are doing fine." He says with a light shrug, him not being the best person to answer that. "And yes they are. If you want you could use them. But you should let someone take a look at your wounds first. Even from here I can see they look nasty."
Yurichi panted out, feeling his skin a bit burnt from the long day in the sun but also finding it much worth it; the burns were little in comparison to what he had began to understand about how others lived. He was diligently working, using his sickle to slice the stalks before hearing Kiyoshi's foot steps, gently setting the sickle down and smiling as she placed a straw hat on his head. "Thank you, I feel like I'm turning into a raisin." Yurichi said as he took the bottle, nearly gulping half of it down in his first 'sip', having not been keeping up on his hydration as he should have been. He smiled as he looked at her, finding the sight of her face make the soreness of a hard day of working in the fields make the discomfort leave. "Sure you want to be down here, beautiful?" He asked quietly, finding it hard not to stare at her.

-------------

"Probably. It was caused by..some kind of demon. It hasn't healed yet. It's been nearly a month now." Lanying said while wincing as she pulled her bandages off, having a white light flash from her hand afterwards and disintegrate the bandages. In her wound caused by Virgil, jagged puncture wounds deeply dug into her abdomen, having crude stitches keep them closed. The wounds were purple and red with a bit of green, showing some sort of infection had begun to take place in the wounds. "I'm lucky it didn't sever my spine. It indicates it has mainly lower jaw strength." She said while wincing, pulling down the part of her shirt that was left which was just enough to hide her breasts. "A chaos mage turned into a demon. I think it had some sort of...poison, or a curse that came with it's bite."
Kiyoshi giggles softly at his remark as she watches him gulp down the water. Yeah, he had needed that. When she noticed him staring at her she blushes softly and brushes some hair behind her ear, looking a bit to the side. She still could not get used to that. The way he always looked at her. She shrugs a bit. "These clothes needed to get washed anyway. And besides...." Her voice drops down shyly. "It's closer to you so...."

-----------

A month? That was not good for sure. When she took off the bandages Mamoru got a bit more concerned as he saw the wounds. That did not look good at all. He was not medic but he was sure it was badly infected. He walks closer to get a better look, not bothered by how much skin she was showing. "We will need to atleast clean that out. Hideaki might know more. Perhaps an antidote or so."
"I like the sound of that." Yurichi whispered to her; reaching up and gently squeezing her nose with his free and clean hand. "We were just finishing up I think, so luckily I think we can sit down for a little while. Or a long while." He said with a bit of a sigh. He sliced off the rice grain, throwing it into the bucket before rubbing the sweat off his forehead. "I think I've learned a lot doing this." He spoke out with a small smile. "If I can understand them, it'll be a lot easier to incorporate him into their life." He admitted while setting the sickle into his bucket. "Plus once you get a routine, it can be fun, believe it or not." He said with a little chuckle.

---------

"Perhaps. Does he still live in the main hall?" Lanying asked with a smile, still wincing a bit as she walked to the doorway. "Carry an injured maiden?" She asked with a grin, leaning against Mamoru. "Only if you can carry me that is."
Kiyoshi rubbed her nose after he squeezed it before smiling a bit more. His main focus truly was on Tsukiyomi and bringing his beliefs onto the earth. She still did not completely understand his urge to commit himself to this mission. But in some way she could understand wanting to commit yourself to something who had in his opinion given him salvation. "That sounds like a solid plan." She says before kissing his cheek.

Just then Ryouta walked up to them, overhearing a bit of the converstion. "If you want you can be done for the day. You truly helped alot so thank you for that. But because you are not used to this you should quit now and take a rest."

---------

"He does." Mamoru said as he was about to walk out as well but then she leaned against him, making him raise his eyebrow. Normally he would not have done it but he saw her wincing as she walked. She may be teasing him a bit but she truly was in pain even if she tried not to show it. Carefully he lifts her up. "Only this once." He said, making that clear, before he started walked.
"I've learned a lot; thank you for letting me learn." Yurichi said as he stood up to be face to face with Ryouta. "I think I understand a bit better. I think I have some things to meditate on, some verses to read and such. But I will come back; I am convinced after this work that you could, and they could-" He said while extending his arm to show the others working in the field, cutting away at the grains. "-could appreciate the teaching of Tsukiyomi." He said before turning his head, seeing a moving truck speeding up the path down from the bottom of the mountain to the monastery, then quickly stomping on the brakes as Yurichi came into sight.

"You never wrote!" Yelled a womanly voice from the truck before the door flung open and Serika came out. "Yurichi, get over here and help me unload."

"Uh, mom. What?!?" Yurichi yelled, nearly having a stroke. "What do you mean move in?"

"I'm old; I'm moving in with you and I figured you'd probably be in that monastery your father used to write about. By the way, what are you doing in this village? Has the monastery changed this much?" Serika asked with a yawn.

"Kill me." Yurichi grumbled to himself.

---------

"I must say, the Mamoru express is quite a nice ride." Lanying said as she was brought to the main hall where Hideaki was. She slowly came out of his arms, feeling a bit feeble as she nearly fell on to the floor. "A demon bit me. A demon who's bite doesn't heal with time and doesn't heal with my magic capabilities." She said with a wince while limping to Hideaki. "I'm Lanying Mizushima by the way." She commented while looking up with a pained smile.
Both Ryouta and Kiyoshi were a bit stunned at they saw the speeding truck speed up the path. Not many visitors came and not one drove like such a lunatic. And it was a moving truck as well which was even more rare since neither knew about someone moving to the village. Kiyoshi's shock doubled when Yurichi identified the stranger as his mom. Oh. His MOM. She automatically stood a bit straighter. Especially since that woman had quite the fierce vibe. "No, this is the village closest monastery. The monastery itself is a bit more up the mountain." She bowed out of respect. "My name is Kiyoshi Rin. I live in the monastry as well. And as Yurichi's mother you are more than welcome to stay."

---------

Mamoru decided not to comment back though he grumbled something under his breath as they arrived. Hideaki glanced up from his book before closing it. He had heard of her arrival from Nori already. They let eachother know everything that was going on. He stands up and bows a bit. "Hideaki Ranshin." He said before walking closer and looking at the wound. "It is rather bad. A miracle that you can even walk and talk." He did not touch it yet, knowing it would hurt too much. "To treat this I will need to put you into sleep. It'll be too painfull otherwise. But I'll need to consult with Nori as well how to treat it because of the wound's nature. An antidote will be needed. And alot of rest."
"Hmm..."Serika said while looking Kiyoshi up and down, crossing her arms and trying not to grin. "Polite, pretty and best of all Japanese. Yurichi! Look at her; these are the type of women I want you bringing home. Okay?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Mom don't embarrass me." Yurichi said through gritted teeth, walking over to her.

"Don't bare your little teeth at me." Serika said before lightly slapping his cheek. "My job is to embarrass you. To humble you." She said with her arms crossed, walking around the village for a bit, then looking at Ryouta. "I'm gonna have to snatch my son back for a bit; thanks for working him though. I'm Serika Mizushima, Ronin's wife, if you've ever heard of him. People usually know him more than they know me."

"How do we tell her about us?" Yurichi whispered to Kiyoshi, hiding behind her. "She's loud. And scary, and embarrassing and- ugh." Yurichi groaned, rubbing his face and accidentally getting it dirty. "She's gonna make everything weird."

----------

"Alright, then I probably should brew some drake root and hope for the best." Lanying said, being rather familiar with brewing traditional potions. "I probably, I mean, I don't know if it'll help but the demon that caused this was also a Chaos mage, if you need that to figure an antidote. It was a dark beast, blind and it seemed to produce venom in it's bite. It's probably a beast type of demon he transformed into. That's most common for polymorphy anyways." She mumbled while sitting down, feeling a bit drowsy.
Hideaki puts some water to boil for the potion as Lanying explained. If it was indeed a chaos mage then he might need someone higher then Nori. Chaos mages were difficult. "I'll go consult him now. It won't take long. You just wait and rest shortly." He says with a smile before leaving the room.

Mamoru, feeling a tad bit awkward now that he was alone with her and not sure if he should leave, sits down as well. Crossing his arms as he waited with her. "......" He wasn't quite qure what to say or if he should talk at all.

--------------

Ryouta should have guessed that this was Ronin's wife. It fit the picture perfectly. Personally he prefered more.... Delicate woman but she could see how her fierceness would match Ronin's. He bows slightly in respect to the woman. "Indeed I have heard of him. It would be a shame if I didn't. I am Ryouta, head of this village. Pleasure to meet you."

Kiyoshi blushed furiously at Serika's words though she was quite flattered. As she sees how stressed Yurichi was she giggles softly.It was cute to see him all embaressed because of his mother. Really cute. "I'll handle it." She whispers with a wink before walking over to Serika. "Actually I havn't introduced myself fully yet. I am-" She was about to tell when a toe curling pain shoots through her head. She yellps in pain as her whole body tenses and she grabs her head. It was like someone was crushing her head from the inside. It was a pain she had never felt before.

--------------

Renald sat down as he grabs his head with one head, feeling himself get an attack of dizzyness all of sudden. He was getting them often lately. More frequently and more intense. It was draining and he did not understand where it came from. All he knew that his energy was getting less by the day. But he was sure it was just because of the whole situation. He takes a deep breath to steady his breathing a bit before he looks up. "I'm fine. Where were we again?" He says before Joseph could ask. They had been talking about Connall and Callum's progress.
"............." Lanying rubbed the back of her head, finding herself feeling a bit sluggish but better as she sat still. She closed her eyes, feeling the surrounding energy of the area around her; feeling at peace as she attuned herself to the nature around her. She closed her hands, putting the tips of her fingers to her palms before she felt an ice cold breeze touch the inner part of her palms, turning her fingers purple before she jolted up and stopped meditating; standing up and running out as she saw the sky begin to turn a red color, making the sun tinted a bit as the clouds circled to one part of the sky. Suddenly, the cloud began swirling together before a purple ball was created which inversed on itself, sending cracks through the sky itself as a massive magical anomaly passed through causing the air to become light. Hundreds, if not over a thousand black airships passed through the portal with hordes of airborne monsters following along with them. She breathed out, feeling herself pass out onto the ground as the portal shut, causing a magic anomaly that sucked the magic energy out from the realm.

----------------

Yurichi felt himself blush, watching as Kiyoshi walked to his mother, feeling his heart beat fast as he walked over, not wanting to seem like a coward to his mom. Just as he went to put his arm around Kiyoshi, she screamed out, forcing him to panic as he never had before. "Kiyoshi!" Yurichi yelled out, holding onto her tightly as fear appeared in his eyes. His hands began to glow, seeming to dispel whatever was afflicting Kiyoshi before the portal ripped through the sky, making him nearly drop her, having his mother catch as he fell to his knees, having blood began to drip out of his nose as a screech ripped through the air.

"What the fuck is that?!" Serika yelled, holding Kiyoshi before looking back at Ryouta; not noticing as the massive air fleet moved down south towards the direction of Cantenseel.

------------

"You're not looking too fine. I'll have to start giving you what I'm giving my soldiers at this rate." Joseph said before looking through the window, seeing Mirrian Prise suspended in a cyro sleep, having had various bits of DNA taken from him as Hei worked in the lab tirelessly. "It's going well. Soon they'll be ready for their next rounds of injections." He said with his hands behind his back; kneeling his head after. "I need to tell you something though. I've kept a third subject hidden from you; from everyone." He sighed out before turning around. "Louisa had volunteered for a round of more...intense experimentation. She wishes to avenge the death of her husband, and I gave her the tools." Joseph said with his eyes making direct contact with Renald's before hearing a beeping noise come from his map which showed waves of magic coming from the area surrounding Cantenseel. ".....Qu'est-ce que c'est que ça?!" Joseph yelled out, then turning to Renald with his eyes wide open. "Cantenseel is under attack!"

-----------

"Man the turrets; show these humans that their missiles are but flies buzzing near our mighty armada." Jyran commanded from the wheel of the lead ship, stepping away and having his steward take the helm as he walked down the stairs of his airship, sipping his wine as the missiles being shot near his fleet were being taken out by the airborne ghoul division. He grinned, setting his wine glass down before walking to a turret adorned in his red armor; grabbing control and firing down rounds at the missiles. After what seemed to be a long and enduring firefight that ended with one of his ships downed, the missiles stopped. As the Cantenseelan Airborne Division scrambled to take off flight, several of his ships began to circle down and drop out not bombs, but vampires flowing straight down towards the city, having their wings deploy out like parachutes as they glided down. "Come humanity; show me what you can do." He mumbled to himself, grinning as he looked down at the massive city.
Mamoru stayed quiet as well, first feeling awkward but then feeling bored as the others took way too long for his taste to come back. He sighed deeply when he felt something strange. He knew she felt it too when she jumped up and ran out. Quikly he followed her but he froze at what he saw in the sky. His heart pounded faster as he did not take his eyes off of the fleets, luckily floating into a different direction then their country. He did not notice Nori, Tsuyoshi and Hideaki exit the shrine as well to see the same thing he was seeing. No one said a word. Only Nori glanced towards where Lanying was laying now as if he saw. This is why she was here.... And it had come quiker then they could have predicted.

-----------

Kiyoshi felt the pain leave the instant Yurichi dispelled whatever had harmed her. But she could not shake off the feeling that she felt when he dispelled it. She felt hatred. But not her own... Though before she had time to think what it meant she yelped as she nearly got dropped, seeing only then what was happening right above her. She stared at the airships in shock. So many of them. "I don't know...." She breaths out before looking at Yurichi and kneeling down next to him, putting a hand on his back and looking concerned as she saw the blood. "Are you okay?"

------------

Renald was still rubbing his temples as he nods. "Good good." He mumbles, glad to hear atleast his nephews were doing fine. But then he glances up at his friend as he confessed once again something he had been hiding. Louisa, even if Felicia's daughter and an ally now, has proven of multiple occasions to be cunning and strong and cold. Giving her tools to get even more powerfull, for whatever reason, was beyond reasoning. But perhaps the thing he believed the least was that his brother in arms once again hid something major for him. Joseph was chipping away his trust pieces by pieces. He didn't even feel the anger anymore that he had at his previous confessions. He just felt betrayed, fooled, once again. It showed. And he was about to tell him just that when everything turned. He shot up from his chair, his eyes wide as he stared at the map infront of them. Cantenseel. His whole family was here. Safe. But not everyone he cared about was out of Cantenseel. "Vasilia.... Souji...." Vasilia would perhaps be fine but Souji they would be gunning for. He filled the presidential seat.... His own daughter had died. Rex was killed. Belial has fled. They had lost too many. He could not lose another person. He suddenly bolted out of the door, towards where he knew Joseph's own personal airships were. He knew atleast one of them should get him there quikly. And even if he would be too late, he needed to go there.

------------

The whole Zhang family were standing outside, looking up at the sky as their own air forces fled, absolutely nothing they could do. Dequan was holding Mei to calm her down while Souji swallowed hard. Even his god could not have forseen this happening so quikly. "Mina, take the kids inside. To the underground bunker." He said, trying to sound as calm as he could as he gave his wife a reasuring smile and a small peck on her forhead.

Fillian was already cracking his knuckles as energy started to fload around him, readying himself for battle. Dequan balled his fists and stepped towards his father. "I will fight as well." Souji opened his mouth to protest but Dequan did not let him speak. "Tsukiyomi once choose me to become one of the elite fighters of Cantenseel. You said it yourself. I have trained. I am strong. I can protect..... Please father."

Souji felt pain and alot of hesitation but he saw the determination in his son's eyes so he only nodded before Dequan ran inside to get his scroll. He looked back up at the sky as the vampires began to glide down. Another era of fighting was beginning right now.