Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 5723

hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Felicia smiles softly. Louisa was right. She has always loved the fact he knew so much about her. It made everything so much easier. And if they were working things out?.... She smiled a bit more at the look hr was giving her. She guessed they were working it out. Time will help. She giggles a bit at his sillyness once again. "I think so too." She says, giving her daughter a wink.
hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
"You two are hopeless." Louisa said with a smile as she shook her head; standing up before wiping the tears off her face while watching the way her father looked at her mom, making her heart clench a bit. In her opinion, that was a look of true love and happiness she often felt when she looked at her husband. "So; I apologize for breaking the good mood but when exactly does this pharaoh plan to meet me?"

"Well he sleeps till about noon." Tiras chimed in.

"NOON? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Louisa yelled out, making Hannah look over even in surprise. "It's six in the morning. Are you telling me he is going to make me wait six hours so I can meet his dirty sand dwelling dark toned-"

"Hey, don't be racist." Tiras said while pinching Louisa's nose. "You're not your grandpa."

"Mom, he pinched my nose!" Louisa said while pulling away, growling a bit as she rubbed her little nose. "Maybe you thought wrong mom; I don't like people who pinch my nose."

"Don't be like that missy. You are a quarter Japanese; there is no room for that type of speech coming from your mouth." Tiras said sternly with his arms crossed. "I still love you though."

Louisa looked to the side with her arms crossed, huffing a bit before looking at Tiras out of the corner of her eye then back at the wall. "Yeah..I guess I love you too." She grumbled out as if it was painful for her to say.
Felicia really loved the way they were interacting with eachother. As if they had known eachother for long and were true family. It made her heart clench a bit. Both in a good and a bad way. She kisses Hannah's little cheek, just to cuddle the sweetheart before looking back up at them. "He always pinches everyone's nose. It is kinda a habit of his." She says with a chuckle. "And those six hours aren't bad. Gives us time to talk and such." She says with a soft smile.
"My nose hurts." Louisa said as she plopped onto the bed, sticking her feet up in the air a bit as she looked at Hannah, rubbing her head as she smiled. Tiras stood over them, crossing his arms before getting down the bed and looking at Hannah as well, wondering if Louisa was aware that she had a nephew yet. "Felicia, should we tell her about Rudolf yet?"

"The reindeer?" Louisa asked in a confused tone of voice while looking over at Tiras.

-----------------

Valeriya looked outside at the dark early morning sky, finding again that she was unable to sleep. She sat up in her bed, rubbing her face as she stood up to go get some water from the bathroom, filling it in a cup and drinking it. She looked in the mirror after, seeing a woman that barely resembled the warrior she once was. Her hair was long and greasy, dying from weeks up being unkempt. Her skin was oily and breaking out in zits from her lack of hygiene. She had deep bags under her eyes that looked like bruises from not sleeping and her body was frail and skinny from barely eating anymore. She set her glass of water down, going over to her closet and finding her favorite black dress which was still covered in Lucien's hairs, kneeling down and hugging it as she breathed in, trying to get anything she could that was him. Since he had died, she felt a piece of her slip away everyday. She placed her hand over her scar that Virgil had made when he stabbed her, making her close her eyes as she remembered the pain. A pain that was death. A pain in her memory that was not that bad. She stood up, nodding her head as she went to her chest full of her things from the war, pulling out a knife she had carried out in her boot in case she was ever captured. She put it to her throat, closing her eyes before a warmth came over her, making her open the eyes as she saw a spirit manifest in front of her in the shape of a pale woman with the Elbinorune heterochromatia and white hair. "Who are you?..."

"A friend. A woman with interest in acquiring your body you are so about to waste." The woman said as she gently moved the knife away from Valeriya's throat.

"Why would you need it?...it's worthless." Valeriya said while looking down

"I need a body to live, no?" The woman asked with a smile. "Besides...you want to die. I can smell the suicide on your breath; you so desperately seek for the courage to end your life. You wish to forever be with Lucien."

"I do.." Valeriya said as she nodded her head, feeling lulled by the womans words.

"Invite me in, loosen your guard dear..and allow me to give you peace."

"I allow you in, to take my body so that you may free me from the torment.."

"Good." The woman said as she walked forward before grabbing Valeriya's face gently, putting her onto her knees.

"Who are you by the way? I need a name to thank my savior..."

"Don't thank me yet. My name.." The woman shook her head while smiling as golden markings began to run across Valeriya's magic nerves to her soul. "Is Adalica Von Elbinorune."

"Wait! NO, I DO NOT WANT TO DIE NOW, DADDY SAV-" Valeriya's eyes widened as she jolted up until one large magical pulse went through her body, making the woman disappear and making Valeriya fall on the floor unconscious.

When she awoke next she opened her eyes groggily, getting up and wobbling a bit, not used to being in physical form. She walked into the bathroom, first thing taking a shower to get all the grease of the former owner off the body. She cleaned her hair thoroughly, snipping off the loose ends to her hair and washing the oil off the body intently. After finishing she stepped out and looked in the mirror at her white mane and heterochromatic eyes while inside of Valeriya's body, finding that his would be a good host. She got dressed, putting on a white and blue dress and blue flats before going to the chest and pulling out the demon taming gauntlet, having her eyes glow brightly as she activated it, smirking as her magical energy from her soul coursed through the nerves of Valeriya's body which were ripe with potential. Adalica clenched the fist of the gauntlet and brought forth a holy spirit, siphoning off of the magical energy in the home, manifesting a man with white hair and heterochromatic eyes who was in a priests outfit. "Ah, Aiymil." Adalica said with a smile while looking at him.

Aiymil shook his head, a tad stunned from being pulled out of purgatory before facing in the direction Adalica and bowing. "My goddess." He said to her before standing up, knowing that Renald would be awake from the large amount of energy that had been used to summon him. After all, summoning one of the most powerful mages in history would have been no easy feat had it not been Adalica doing. "What is my mission?"

"To serve." Adalica said before smirking. "And to obey."

"And to praise the one blood that ruins through our veins; until the end of days." Aiymil said as he finished the motto of the Adalian church.
 "My nose hurts." Louisa dicho as she plopped onto the bed, sticking her feet up in the air a bit as sh
(Aiymil)
 (Aiymil)
Felicia chuckles a bit as her daughter lays down. Like a normal girl. Not like a queen. The way she liked her daughter. It all felt... Normal. Suprisingly so. But she didn't complain. At Tiras's question and Louisa's remark she could not help but laugh and shake her head. "Yes it is a strange name but no we do not mean the reindeer. We mean your nephew. Virgil had a child with a jager named Luna, a boy called Rudolf. She is not with us anymore. She was killed protecting me from the man that also killed Kane." It pained her a bit to tell that. "Without her I wouldn't have been here actually...."

-------

Renald had still been asleep, holding his wife close to him, when his eyes shot open and he gasps in suprise at the sudden feel of that much spiritual energy around them. What in the wo-

Nirri got out of the gauntlet, forming next to Renald and shaking him more awake. She looked completely shaken and even afraid. "R-Renald, it's Valeryia! It-"

She did not have to say a single thing more. Renald jumped out of his bed, his heart pounding extremely hard as he sprinted towards his child's room. With each step he took he felt the energy getting closer and increase. Such power could not be held by Valeryia. Never. He did not knock, knowing she locked her door at night. Instead he just trows his body against the door, breaking the lock and making the door fly open. "VAL-" He froze then. He did not even look at the male spirit standing there. He was looking straight at his daughter. Or her body atleast. It was not her. He did not know who it was but it was not here. That power. The look in her eyes. "Who are you...... WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!"

-------

When you die, you become a spirit. You go to heaven. Or you went to hell. But if you were a spirit, turned physical again, and then die again, you simply dissapear. There is no heaven or hell for you then. You cease to exist in any form. That had been Lucien's fate. So when he opened his eyes, he did not understand. He lifts up his hand to look at it, flexing his fingers. How even? He sits up from the ground her was on and looks around. Everything was white. He guessed he was in a room but nowhere were walls except for the floor. Cautiously he stands up. He had no idea how much time had passed. Where was he? What was going on? This was not supposed to happen....
last edited hace más de un año
"I have many names." Adalica said before feeling a cold breeze with her hand. She laughed; igniting a blue flame in her palm to counteract Ivanka's magic. "In the demon tongue, Archaeonsi, my full name is Adalica Liebeztraum Valkanzulth Archaeius La Devonshirkanz Von Elbinorune the first but I'm supposing you don't know what that means."

"I don't fuck care what your stupid sounding name means! Give me back my daughter!" Ivanka screamed out as she came into the room holding a dagger.

"Hold your tongue, Russian dog. You are in the presence of a goddess." Aiymil said as he appeared out from the thin air. "I have an idea; yes, yes. An idea. The demon whore, the tainted one." Aiymil said as he cut off Ivanka's air supply, knocking her unconscious as she struggled under his arm. "A good contest of strength perhaps?" He asked; his energy filling the room as he grinned at Renald.

"Mmm...that does sound fun. What do you say Renald?" Adalica asked with a smile. "Perhaps share a cup of tea as well?"

--------

Valeriya gasped, bursting through the floor if the white room as Adalica kept good on her promise, bringing Valeriya to Lucien. Valeriya looked at him, recognizing him instantly even with their physical forms she'd. "Lucien...I'm scared..." Valeriya said as she started to feel.. nothing. No breathing, no actual tears.
Renald turned pale as he takes a step back, regonizing that name. He was now standing infront of the ghost the King of Adalia had been praying too. Not a goddes though. But a very evil spirit. "Ivanka, get ba-" He started but he was too late. "STOP IT!" He could only catch her before she dropped to the ground unconcious. Her heart was still beating. That was truly his only console. He was breathing heavily now. "Nirri...." He said quietly before she walked into the room, in her grown up form now. Honestly, she was terrified as well, never having felt so much energy in one room. It was frightening. "What do you even want." Renald growled out as he glared daggers at the woman in his daughter's body. "We don't have to fight. I'll give you anything you want in exchange for my daughter."

---------

In reaction Lucien's claws came out but when he saw her his jaw dropped open. And when he heared her voice, her sweet voice, he actually whimpered before kneeling down next to her. Tentativily he reaches out and touches her face. Actually touching her. "Oh V-Val." He said as he suddenly grabbed her and held her tightly. "No need to be scared. I am here." He rubs her head in a soothing manner though honestly he felt like shaking. "I am here for you. I am. We are together. We are...." And that was when it began to sank in. He was dead. He had given her his life energy, making him dissapear. And here she was. With him. Nowhere. "What.... Did you do..." He puts his hands on her shoulders as he pulls back a bit to look into her face. His hands began to shake as his ears fold back angrily while he grabs her upper arms. "WHAT DID YOU DO?! You can't be here! It can't be! You are not supposed to be here! I didn't save you for nothing! I wanted you to live! I told you to live! TO LIVE, VALERYIA!"
"Touching truly, but you cannot give me anything that I would want." Adalica said as she shook her head and sighed. "Your daughter exists now in the void; forever to be with her lover. That is what she wished... and that is what I granted." Adalica said with a smile while holding her hands together. "It is...sad though, I suppose. She cried for you in her final moments, Silvius." Adalica said while placing her hand on Renalds face; the touch warmer than anything Valeriya could have ever mustered out of her body. "I will tell you this though; while I may have your daughters body and she has died, you may still have a chance to save your son. As we speak, geisterjagers plan a massacre to occur in a week. Be hasty, for my children act in different allegiances than I."

"My goddess; we should leave." Aiymil said with a nod, holding his hand behind his back with his head straight up.

"Nonsense, we must be kind and courteous guests always." Adalica said with a smile while looking at Aiymil before looking at Renald. "Tell me where Virgil Elbinorune is...now. Call Rex, call whoever you need to figure this out but let me remind you of who I am before I allow you to speak; I am Adalica Von Elbinorune. I am the matriarch of the Elbinorune family, I am the one who burnt down the armies of the gods and freed humanity from the chains that your ancestors and all the other ancestors of each and every mage family had placed on human kind. I am the twin of Lucifer and not only that; I am the daughter of Satan. So consider these things next before speaking; no crying, no yelling and certainly not resistance. You will bow your head to your goddess, thank me for blessing your daughter with being my host; thank me for sparing your wife and then you will complete my request, understand?"

----------------

"I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!" Valeriya screamed out while crying as he held her arms, sobbing violently as she looked up at him, tackling him as she sat on top of him with a pained expression. "I wanted to be with you Lucien..forever. I wanted to grow old with you, live in a house on the countryside..maybe adopt some children; have an entire life together..and that was stolen from me. I had no purpose anymore; I felt nothing...except my love for you." She said as she placed her head on Lucien's chest. "I hope father can forgive me.."

--------------

"Tsukiyomi, we have an issue." Ra said as he walked into Tsukiyomi's realm with Odin, already having explained the situation to him. If Odin was near Ra, there was bound to be urgent trouble on earth. "Adalica is in the body of a mage; a particular mage that held enough magic potential in her to allow a chaos mage to transplant into her and not only that but she summoned the most powerful mage to have ever existed as her familiar. This is bad, really bad. Not only are there five living chaos mages right now, but now we have to worry about Adalica and Aiymil."

"This is not a joke." Odin said as he shook his head. "I'm sure we all remember the embarrassing loss we suffered at the hands of that woman long ago. I suggest we meet with Venus; hatch a plan and bring it to Chernobog. If we can convince that recluse to join us, we might be able to...do something. I'm not even sure how we could kill something like her; it took another human doing it while she was most vulnerable last time to do it."

"Actually that may work; using a human!" Ra said as he grinned. "Kill her with something she least would expect; that's the only way to kill her."

Renald felt like his whole world was falling apart. He could almost see his daughter cry out for him. For her father to save her. And he was not there for the young woman he had sworn to protect. He felt dizzy. Sick. Honestly he just wanted to scream out the pain he was feeling right now. But he was forced to swallow it for the safety of the people he could still save. His sons and his wife. "Understand." He never felt so weak in his whole life. There was literlly nothing he could do. Only bow. "I don't know where Virgil is. And I doubt Rex knows either. They dissapeared I heard a week or two ago. But I will find out where he is."

------------

The anger Lucien had been feeling immediatly dissapeard after Valeryia let's her feelings out. He wraps his arms around her and holds her tightly as they layed there together on the ground. He knew Renald was devasted. He could not say that to her. So he did not know what to say. "I am sorry I could not give you all of that. I really wished I could have. It was all I wanted after this whole shit war ended...." He leans down and gives her head a gentle kiss. "I am sorry, Valeryia." He whispers as two tears roll down his cheeks.

------------

Tsukiyomi was suprised to see both the gods in his realm. At what they announced he got extremely quiet. Adalica is a human body. She was back on earth. "We need a better plan then just sending a human after her." He says as he stands up. For the first time in decades he actually was going to get involved willingly in the events on earth. He could not stand back if Adalica was involved. "We all have our warriors. Elbinorunes. Stadners. Mizushimas. And Venus's Fae people. We need to eliminate Adalica once and for all even if we have to force them to work together."
"Go, do that then." Aiymil said with his arms crossed as he gritted his teeth. "I have no want to wait."

"Aiymil, Aiymil. Be gentle, he has been through a lot." Adalica said as she calmly spoke out. "No need to be so...hostile." She uttered out before rubbing Renald's head, smiling at him, having only evil in her soul when she looked into his eyes. "Don't forget this moment; breathe it in Renald. This is the coming of an era yet again; the beginning of....of something great. Something Valeriya would be proud to be part of." She uttered out as she put her hand under his chin. "But...diverging from that topic, do call Rex. I have some words I would like to have with him as well."

-------------

"Don't be....I am happy again.." Valeriya said with a sad smile, ignoring everything as she focused on the spirit in front of her once more. "Forever Lucien...Happy..." Valeriya whispered out before kissing him, grabbing onto his hands; her soul energy mingling with his in the white room, creating a grassy land around them as something beautiful was created from it. After she was kissing him she stood up, appearing in physical form once more as she extended her hand out and lifted him up to stand next to her. She held onto his hand, feeling her chest thud as if a heart was there as she looked through the grassy field. This was her after life; the once she was to share with the one she loved for eternity. "Walk your first step with me Lucien..forever awaits..." She said as she looked down the endless meadow, seeing her dream of a cottage in the countryside all the way at the end that seemed as if it would never come. She looked in the sky, seeing a blackened dove and a white dove together, flying in the sky. Tears streamed down her face as she looked back down at Lucien with a smile, ready.

------------

"VENUS!" Odin yelled, shaking time and space itself. "COME TO THE REALM OF TSUKIYOMI!"

"My godly eardrum.." Ra said as he rubbed his head before shaking it and growling. This was not the time to even acknowledge pain; now was a time of focus. "I agree; but first we must agree on a peace agreement between all four of the gods of this universe. Me, you, Odin and Venus. With that agreement, we divert our current courses to fight Adalica because if she wins, this time there is no barrier that will save us. We will cease to exist; forever tormented to live like that ancient ones."
Renald was using all his power not to shake as he stared into her eyes, seeing nothing but darkness and the promise of hell. Even if her touch was warmer than Valeryia's would have been, it felt like it froze wherever she touched. He nods, standing up weakly while holding his wife in his arms. "I need to go to my office then." He forced out. "It is this way." He says before walking to his office as the two mages followed. He made sure to avoid any place his family could be before they arrived in his office. Softly he lays Ivanka down on the couch before walking to his desk, dialing Rex's number before putting it on speaker.

Rex was sitting in his office as always. An eyepatch over the eye Felicia had completely destroyed. There had been nothing they could do about it. He had lost his eye sight completely and it was a gruesome sight to see. So he wore that all the time now. When his phone went off he was not suprised to see it was Renald. They contacted eachother alot in these times. Sometimes to discuss things. Mostly just to talk. He picks it up. "Hello Renald. How are you?"

Renald swallowed hard as he took a deep breath. "Rex, I need to ask you something. Do you know where Virgil is?" He only asked.

Rex sits a bit more upright, immediatly tense. He knew something was up. Something extremely bad. "I do not know. After that one woman teleported them away they almost seemed to dissapear from the earth.... Why, Renald?" He was almost afraid to ask that last part.

"Do you know anyone who could know?"

"I don't think so-"

"Rex, I NEED you to think better." Renald almost growled out. "If there is anyone who perhaps could know you should tell me. NOW."

"Renald. What is going on?" Rex asks a bit more fierce now as well.

--------------

When Lucien felt her lips again on his, all seemed to just fall together again. He closes his eyes, kissing her back. Not with heat, but with passion. Full of love. Everything he was feeling for her he had never felt with anyone before. Even dead she was making him feel so alive. He took her hand as he stood up. Everything around them was changing. But he did not see. He only had his eyes on her. She was really here with him. Nowhere together with him. Forever without time. She was his afterlife. He reaches out and puts his hand on her cheek, wiping some tears away with his thumb. "Forever with you.... Sounds like I am living a dream... You are my dream." He whispers out before leaning down and claiming her lips once again. And it surely won't be their last.

---------------

Tsukiyomi winched as well at the loudness of the thunder god. Dear lords. His realm was made for peace and quiet. So he was sure even the house was shook by it. He nods in agreement to Ra's words. "I agree. We need to put everything aside if we want to keep excisting. She will destroy us if we don't bond together now. Just like we did in the past."

Venus walked into the room, her hair a mess and her eyes tired. She was wearing a extremely short and tight nightgown. Yes, that yell had woken her up. She looked annoyed. She yawns loudly as she stretches her arms above her head and moaning a bit. "You wrecked my beauty sleep you annoying lump." She brushes her hair behind her ear before putting her hands on her hips. "Why?"
"Brexton Ellington, hello." Adalica said as she smiled, finding exactly where his energy coordinate was via his voice coming through his telephone. She grabbed Renald's throat, siphoning off his magic energy as she electrocuted his magic nerves before she disappeared, reappearing in Rex's office with Aiymil, standing right on the carpet in front of his desk.. "Aiymil, scoop out his other eye if he stands." Adalica commanded as Aiymil moved towards Rex. "Brexton, hello. I am Adalica, the goddess you so ever denounced." She said with a smile, having the hatred clear in her voice. "Well, here I am. You collapsed the empire I founded and just so happened to have been the reason why my favorite child, Tiras, didn't found a ten thousand year empire of his own. Now, I can go cutting body part from body part and then begin killing everyone you care about in a similar manner or you can cordially bow to me and give me Virgil's location. Really, option two seems most viable in my opinion."

"REX DO NOT TRUST HER LIES!" Belial screamed out as he tore open the door of the office, looking more terrified than he had ever been before. "How are you alive?! You were supposed to be dead! DEAD!"

"Father's gift to the gods Belial...don't you understand?" Adalica said with a smile before yawning. "Now don't interfere before I kick you in the ball...oooooooooof. Oh right Belial, you don't have any balls. Or a penis for that matter too. You must have shaved a little too close to the groin." She said with a sweet smile before cocking her head. "Leave. Before I shave off the rest of you too."

Belial looked at Rex, his face pale as he panted, having been woken out of his sleep just from her magic going through time and space itself as she teleported. "Rex...I..." He looked down, shaking his head. "I have kids...I wish I could...help...but..I'm no help." Belial admitted with a pained expression on his face. "Please...forgive me."

------------

"Adalica, that's why." Odin said with his arms crossed. "Satan's final fuck you to us. He ripped the barrier to purgatory off with his last breath, allowing Adalica to possess the body of one of the Silvius, bringing back Aiymil the mad with the spirit taming abilities. This is a big problem!"

"Obviously." Ra said with his arms crossed before rubbing his face. "Well...how to we go about telling all of our champions that we need them to ally with each other?"
Renald would have screamed in agony if she had not hold his neck in a vice grip. He drops to the ground, his body shocking a bit. Pain he had never felt before coursed through him. Both his body and his mind. He knew where Adalica had went. It was obvious. But Rex would not be lying. He did not know where Virgil was. And when she realizes that as well she would come back here. With a groan of pain he stands back up and sits down in his chair. He needed to find Virgil. Needed to protect his family. So he called the only person who he tought might have a slight idea. Even if it was just a slight. He called Joseph. "Joseph, I need to..... I-I ne-...." Tears were streaming down his cheeks as he almost began to hyperventilate as the biggest pain he had ever felt finally hits him. His daughter was gone. He had not protected her. He puts his hand infront of his mouth as he screamed it out. When he was done screaming he clenches his fists into his hair as he just cried and whimpered and sobbed out his daughter's name, not even caring or realizing the phone was still on.

Rex felt the energy before she appeared. He was stunned to see Renald's daughter infront of him. But it was not her. His troath clenched tightly. Adalica. It wasn't possible. But he knew it was real when Belial stormed into his office. Never had he seen the demon prince so terrified before. He slowly nodded as he looked Belial in the eye as he actually gulped a bit. "Go Belial." He said, understanding it completely and not wanting to put him into this situation. He focused his attention back on Adalica. The power radiating off of her making his hairs stand on edge. "I would have given it to you if I had known. I truly do not know where Virgil is right now. We lost his where abouts when he got teleported away by someone a few weeks ago. I really don't know where he is." He spoke calmly, but his heart beating rapidly was betraying him.

--------------

"Oh..... That might be a problem." Venus says quietly as her shoulders sag a bit, het sassy attitude actually dissapearing for once. This was truly serieus. And she did not want to be one of those cursed gods as well. "Champions? I have none. You mean my Fae?"

"Yes, your Fae." Tsukiyomi said as he rubs the back of his neck. "I can directly contact my warriors. But I am not certain who we are going to bring to together to ally. They don't all have the best relations with eachother and they all have different goals..." He takes a deep breath before letting it out. "We need a real solid plan before we do anything else. From contacting them, to uniting them to actually going to Adalica. We need to work delicately."
Joseph tiredly got up from his bed after a night with Fayline. He was in Spain now in one of the most fortified buildings in the planet; The TMEA headquarters. When he looked at the caller ID and saw it was Renald he instantly picked up, knowing Renald was a man who enjoyed his sleep as much as him. "Bonjour Renald?" Joseph asked out; having been speaking more French so hopefully Cynfael would pick up on the language as his first. "Renald, Renald, Renald...calm." Joseph said while listening before his heart tore in half while listening to Renald cry out his daughters name. He looked down, feeling rage swell up as he realized his former soldier was dead. "I'll be there in a couple hours; be ready to get on my helicopter and bring essentials only." Joseph said before hanging up the phone. "Fayline, I'll be back I'm getting Renald." He said angrily as he began walking out of the room, using the processor to signal that it was time to scramble the helicopters. He went to the armory, putting on a black tactical outfit and bringing out a large caliber pistol equipped with mage hunter bullets. He walked out from the room and down the hall, having four bulky men following behind. Joseph marched outside, being saluted by the six door guards as he went onto the helicopter that was ready to go; flying off to Castle Silvius.

Ivanka woke up, groaning tiredly as she crawled up, hearing Renald cry. She stood up wobbly, whining in pain as she walked into the room. "Renald..." Ivanka whispered out. "Tell me it's not true....that it's a dream. Our daughter...she.."

--------------------

"Rex..I'm so sorry.." Belial said as he nearly began to break down as he walked back to his room with his head hung low in shame. "Cecilia, we need to leave!" He said in a panicked tone. "Now; my sister is here, my father revived her. We need to go back to Gehenna; earth is not going to be safe for us much longer my love. I think....if we go back to hell...they can fix what I lost." Belial said as he looked at Cecilia; a broken man hidden behind the tears swelled in his eyes.

"Then you have no use, chimera." Aiymil said as he let his own magical aura begin to radiate, shaking the house itself and cracking the windows as Adalica had to put her hand over her ears as a high pitched screeching came out from seemingly nowhere as time and space warped from the energy. "I can hear your heart beating Rex. You know you have the tainted blood inside of you." He whispered; his words cutting through the air like paper against the web in between your fingers, slowly and slowly digging in. "You were not meant to be created. The gods? They did not wish for your birth. In fact, you died when you came out of your mothers strumpet womb. But then your father...he concocted something truly vile. Ghoul blood mixed with the blood of Chaos; a Faendal shard. To create something so...incomprehensible it's laughable. A Chaos breaker they called you; one that could stop a god. Only that was pure foolishness!" Aiymil said as the energy coming from him got more and more intense, making Adalia's pores begin to have blood trickle out from them. "YOU CANNOT BREAK THE BLOOD OF THE GODS! IT IS THROUGH OUR BLOOD THAT WHICH ALL IS CREATED AND DESTROYED!" Aiymil screamed as he jabbed his index and middle finger into Rex's remaining eye; his nails digging deep into the cornea.

-----------------------

"What is that screeching!?" Ra yelled out as he fell down to his knees, hearing the screeching from Aiymil's energy itself as he gritted his teeth, having his capillaries in his eyes burst instantly from the intense pressure before he stood up, releasing some of his own energy to counteract what had just hit him. "GAH!" He huffed out while hitting his foot against the ground. "How many of those do you think we can exactly take Tsukiyomi?!" He asked with a growl. "At this rate, we may have to ask Lucifer to help us! I know he has quite the interest in seeing this HARLOT dead!"
Renald only understood what Joseph had said a few seconds to late. "N-No Joseph, don-" but he had already hung up the phone. He did not want Joseph here. He could not risk bringing him in danger as well. If anything happend to him or Fayline or the children he would never forgive himself. But he was too late. A shaky sigh escapes his lips. He held his head down and only looked uo when he heard his wife. His heart clenched so painfully it felt like he might die right there. He stands up, his legs shaking, as he walks to his wife and holds her tightly. Tears streaming down hard again. "I'm so sorry Ivanka...." He whimpered out, feeling like the weakest man on earth at the moment. It was his fault his wife was hurting. His fault their precious child was now gone.

--------

Cecilia had been on edge ever since her husband ran out of the room. She had already gathered her children. She holding Lerida and Sauri while Shiomi held Kuro in her arms. Her eyes widened at his words. Adalica. She knew her. From stories but still. "Then we g-" She screamed out in pain as the screeching almost made her ears tear. She held her children close as actual blood began to trickle out of her ears. "BELIAL!" She yelled out. They needed to go now!

Rex did not blame Belial for leaving. He would have pushed him out of the room personally if he had tried to stay. He groaned and grabbed his desk as the aura began to suffocate him. It felt like it was stangeling all his magic nerves. Or more like trying to push his magic out. He tried to reel it in as he felt black matter form in his hands. He did not even hear Aiynil's mocking words. He only felt his fingers digging into his scull. He screamed loudly as he opens his fists, his magic running lose, completely destorying his desk as the pulse actually pushed Aiymil and Adalica back. He stood up as black matter flowed out of his hands and began to attack everything around him. Everything it touched just got eaten away by the matter. The chair, the floor, the walls. And it spread rapidly. He could not control it as he pushed his hands against his bloody eye. He could not see what he was doing. His magic nerves were going haywire from being pushed so much.

---------

Tsukiyomi yelped out as he held his ears. He was breathing heavily cause of the sudden attack on his body. First time he held felt a thing in ages. "Lucifer is the last person we should ask." He growled out a bit, rubbing his forhead in frustration. "We need to assemble atleast our warriors. Right now. Bring them here. They need to work together no matter what." He trows his cup of tea out on the table. The water began to glow as it began to show what was happening with Aiymil and Adalica. "And we need to get rid of Ellington if his nerves keep on actinf like that. His dark matter could destroy everything around him."
"Don't say sorry damn you!" Ivanka yelled at Renald as she put her hands on the side of his head, having tears stream down her face as she almost felt numb, hearing only ringing distantly as she put her head against his. Her whole body was shaking as her hands went down his face and she held him, feeling lost almost in her own head until she was brought back to earth as she heard the babies crying. She pulled away slowly, sniffling as she turned her head to see Ollie crying in his crib. Ivanka walked over to him and his brother, pulling the two boys out from the crib as she nuzzled them like a hurt animal, feeling comfort in them as she did anything to keep her mind off of Valeriya.

--------------

"Argh, fucker!" Belial yelled out as he punched a whole into a wall before taking Lerida from Cecilia, covering her ears before he managed to use his energy while among the two insanely powerful men in the home, opening a gate to Gehenna inside of the mansion and having him, Cecilia and the kids pulled into it; appearing in the royal palace after where Lucifer was shit drunk passed out on the throne, already 'celebrating' the return of Adalica.

Aiymil was knocked back, covering his face with his arms as he took the damage from the dark matter, not feeling the pain at all due to the amount of pain he was forced to endure during his awakening. He walked forward, almost as if in a snow storm with the amount of pressure facing towards him. He reached over, grabbing the golden letter opener on Rex's desk, tightly holding it in his hand before in one thrust he stabbed him in the heart, stopping everything in an instant. "Goodnight." Aiymil whispered before pulling the opener out from his heart, giving Rex a quick and merciful death as the wounds Rex had created on Aiymil healed.

"What a messy affair." Adalica commented as her wounds healed as well, shaking her head. "I suppose next we...oh I don't know. China seems like a grand place to visit; It's been centuries!" Adalica said with a high pitched giggle.

-------------

"Well that won't be a problem now. Rest in pieces China." Ra commented as sweat dripped down from his forehead. "Venus. I suppose you could talk to Adelger and get him to stop trapezing, fucking and playing mayor for a minute inside of the woods and...make him come out?" Ra asked before shrugging. "We really need all the help we can get right now. We just...need to gently tell him that Adalica is in fact NOT a god."
Renald held his wife tightly and when she went to get the kids he just felt so lost. He immediatly went after, not bearing to be alone at the moment. Softly he puts his hand on Tarquin's head, who was looking up at him with those big eyes of his. "Joseph is coming to get us.... I am lost Ivanka. I dont know what to do.... It's not safe here but I can't leave...." he says quietly, needing to talk or else he would be crying and screaming non stop.

-----

Cecilia sighed in relief as they went through the gate. They would have been crushed by the strenght of the men if they had stayed. She holds Sauri close to her as she looks at Shiomi to check on her. She did not even pay attention to Lucifer at all. "Are you okay?" She asks worriedly as she puts a hand on her daughter's cheek.

-----

Venus raises one eyebrow as she folds her arms. "Me? Talk to Adelger? Uhhhh no. As if he would listen to me. One of my Fae males already tried but to no use. That man would never listen. Perhaps to that girl since he only seems to watch her. Which I am very glad about because they are verg adorable together." She says with a giggle before shaking her head. Needing to be serieus. "But that is it. Perhaps if I turn Elvyne myself into one of mine.... Hmmmm. Perhaps."
"Yes we can...Renald. Your family name..this castle..it's not more important than your life. Than our lives." Ivanka whispered to Renald as she looked down at their twins. "We will go with Joseph; we will save Gilford and then?...we'll...I guess we'll just figure it out from then Renald. We'll make it...we have to, for them.." She whispered out. After that, she waited for a few hours with her husband and two children, trying her best to stay there for the three of them. As promised, the helicopter's tore through the sky like a thunder strike, making the windows rattle as they landed down in the front yard, accidentally decimating the garden that Ivanka had grown that was full of cabbage and beets.

"I'm sure Renald won't mind, she was always poubelle in la kitchen." Joseph said as he stepped on a cabbage before he whistled, holding up his fingers to have his soldiers check the perimeter before he kicked the front door open and went to Callum and Connall's room, knocking on it before opening it. "Christ you two." He said, seeing the two terrified twins. "Go outside, helicopters are waiting." He practically ordered before making his way to the master bedroom, having his gun out just to be sure as he opened the door, having his heart break as he saw the four of them in there. "Renald, Ivanka. Je suis content que tu ailles bien! All four of you. I'd be heart broken if you were hurt.." He said before pointing outside. "I hope you're ready because I'm not planning on sticking around long. Something tells me Calix wouldn't appreciate a paramilitary force occupying a castle in his country.

-------------

"I feel nothing." Shiomi said as she wrapped herself in her tails, shaking her head before smiling, feeling absolutely nothing inside as a coping mechanism to what had just happened. "That's...a good thing right? Right?" She asked before she started laughing; giggling as she looked down and started crying, having her tails and ears drooped down before she screamed. "MOMMY THEY KILLED HIM! THOSE BASTARDS THEY-....Rex....I...I DIDN'T STOP THEM!"

-----------

"That sounds like a pretty swell idea. " Odin chimed in before clearing his throat. "Now...if I may. It seems Louisa is....well. She's receiving her family quite well which is quite astounding considering how angry that woman usually is." Odin commented before narrowing his eyes at Venus, wondering if she had a hand in that. "Regardless; we need her and we need to use our assets from the future as well. I suspect there will be more ideas in the future surrounding that but until then, I bid you all farewell." He said before disappearing.

"What he said. Don't be strangers; we need to work together. I'm sure you agree Tsuki." Ra said with a grin before he disappeared as well, already planning on how he has going to fix this.
Renald caresses the back of Ivanka's head as he puts his forhead against hers. "We'll make it...." he says quietly. She was so much stronger than him. She has always been. But she was right. This was what they should do. So he waited for Joseph to arrive. When he saw the vamp he could not help but feel a bit of relief. "Go to the helicopter love. I'll be right there with our bags." He says as he kisses Ivanka's cheek and waits for her to leave the room. When she was gone he leaned with his back against the wall as his body began to shock a bit from the sobs he was trying to keep in. "J-Joseph I-I-" He slid down the wall to sit down as he pushes his palms against his eyes. "I couldn't do a thing. She just.... D-Died in this house. With me being here. I wasn't there for her. When she needed me the most. M-My daughter, Joseph. S-She took away my precious girl. I couldn't protect her in my own house. Then what can I do. I don't know anymore. I want to protect my children but I am failing already. I am scared. Terrified. I-I-I-" He was rambling as he sobbed, not being able to keep it in.

-------

Cecilia pulls her daughter with her one free arm close to her, holding her. Her heart ached for her child. This pain was the worst for demons like them. Not just losing a love. But your mate. "There was nothing you could have done sweetheart.... I know it does not lessen the pain." She says quietly as she holds her tighter.

---------

Venus played dumb at Odin's remark but inside she was grinning a bit. Everyone needed love. "Then I will go prep my warriors then. Bye honeys." She blows a kiss towards them before dissapearing as well. Though she knew one thing. One of her Fae was not going to be happy and Adelger was going to be a diffult man to change. Great. Work.

Tsukiyomi sighs very deeply as he sits down and rubs his forhead. Things were going to get very hectic. He prayed it would not end disasterous..... He needed to contact Kiyo soon. He was the one who he was going to put on this mission. Yurichi was not ready yet. He had alot of potentional but no. Not yet. Kiyo it would be.

--------

Elvyne stretches her muscles and groans a bit as she sits upright on the bed, seeing it empty except for her. She stand up and walks to the living room, seeing Adelger sitting there. With a soft smile she walks up behind him and wraps her arms around his shoulders and kissing his neck. "Hey love. Something wrong?" She asks before kissing his neck again
"We all are." Joseph said before walking forward and putting has hand on Renald's shoulder. "But it is not our weakest moments that will define our future; it is our strongest and right now you have to be strong." Joseph uttered out before raising his friend up. "I feel it in my heart Renald; I do. She was like a second daughter to me, but you can't let this break you. You have three sons and right now they need you. Ivanka needs you and Renald? I need you. So wipe your tears and get on that helicopter; we have time for grief later my friend."

------------

"I...sense a lot of energy." Adelger said as he rubbed his face before giving Elvyne a little kiss. "Like...what I felt from Adalica in those visions but...worse. More pain, more...everything." Adelger said as he shook his head before shivering a bit. He then looked at Elvyne, smiling as he looked at the love of his life. "You always look so beautiful in the morning, my dear."

-----------

"You know I'm surprised you haven't gotten pregnant yet." Takao lazily said as he laid on the couch with Eadlyn; Riza in the room with them dinking around on whatever it was that she did. "I don't like....it's not like I'm actively trying not to, so it's pretty confusing." He yawned out. Ever since Joseph turned him into a vampire he had been rather...tired. Always. He understood now how a man could sleep for eight teen hours and still be exhausted. "Hey Riza, what are you doing?" Takao asked as he extended his neck upward to look over at her.
Renald weakly stands back up to his feet. Wiping his tears away as he forced himself to calm his breathing down. It felt like a weight off of his shoulders to know he was not alone. Somehow Joseph had turned into his best friend. Or more like brother. Even if their start had been troubeling and even if they were so different. He could not stop himself from actually hugging the man. "I really need you too. I need you to keep me up, brother...."

-------

Elvyne looked a bit worried at what he said. She hoped it was just nothing. Just an incident. But she eas always worried when it came to him and magic. But he looked alright. With a shy smile she sits down on his lap, stradeling him as she faces him. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she nuzzles her nose against his. "You compliment me too much, my king."

-------

Eadlyn raises one eyebrow as she sits a bit upright to look down at him. "Are you trying to get me pregnant? Is that why you have been getting it on with ne three times a day?" She asks with a small grin as she looks into his gorgeous eyes. Honestly it was a relief he agreed on being turned. Now they had forever together. Though she did not understand why he was turned into a lazy one. She wondered if being lazy was in Joseph's blood.

"Not a detail I needed to know." Riza said out with a small grin as she looks back at her notebook, scribbelibg down some small drawings out of boredom. "Just doodling aroud.... I've got not much else to do." Her whoke life she had been fighting and training. Keeping the Yakuza running with Takao. So now that all was gone, and Bertholdt was gone, she just felt..... bored.
"That's what I am here for." Joseph admitted as he hugged Renald back, closing his eyes for a moment. After a while he let go, patting Renald on the back three times before nodding at him. "The helicopter. I'm sure your nephews are going to give you quite the earful when they ask you why they are in a helicopter flying away from the only home they ever knew." Joseph said while walking with Renald. "And I have one thing you want to tell them. Spain. That's all you need to say and they'll be bien, trust me"

---------------

"Never enough, my queen." Adelger said as he ran her fingers through her hair, enjoying the birds chirping and the sounds of the leaves rustling in the wind around them. It was all he ever wanted in his opinion. "Novels couldn't describe all that I think about or Feel about you." He uttered out before giving her a light kiss.

----------------

"Riza, you need a man." Takao said before turning his head a bit and looking at Eadlyn. "Maybe; you know Cynfael would like having a little friend." He said with a smile. Playing with her little brother was one of the many things Takao did in his free time along with sex, painting, reading, training and drinking blood sake. "Plus I mean...any child you would have would be adorable babe and since we've been married a few months...yanno." Takao said with a sheepish smile.
"Thank you, Joseph." Renald says with all of his heart. Knowing he could depend on this vamp. "That's all I can tell them indeed." When they arrived at the helicopter both Conall and Callum looked rather calm. He did not even have to say a thing before Callum began to talk.

"We want ro join the TMEA." He suddenly said. Knowing that Joseph was the leader of the TMEA. And he and his twin had already talked about it. "I know this is sudden but we want to start protecting our family. Grandpa. Our sister. And now our niece...."

"We can do it. Uncle. Let us help." Connall adds.

Renald had not been expecting this at all. He had honestly no idea what to even say or answer to that.... He runs his hands through his hair with a heavy sigh. Why now. Just... He looks at Joseph to see what he woukd say. He needed help even with this now. His head was too full.

-------

Elvyne kissea him back before biting her lip softly. She truly adored this man even if the world only saw his dark side. She only could see his light. "Really. You flatter m-" she suddenly paused and stopped smiling as she felt a strange pull inside of her. Hmmm. Weird. Her whole body suddenly felt hotter. "Adelger I-" Her eyes widened and she gasps as she clutches his shoulders, feeling her whole body start to tense and her blood began to burn. Or she thought it was her blood. Magic from around them began ti be pulled into her body by her nerves as they got activated. Her body began to glow as she whimpered out in pain, her ears beginnig to get pointed. W-What was going on?! It scared her.

--------

Riza's small smile fell at his words. He had not meant it bad but still. She closes her notebook and stands up. "I'm gonna go for a walk." She says before leaving. Her heart feeling heavy. She did not need a man. Not just a man. She needed one. One she will never have again.... she missed him so dearly...

Eadlyn smiles softly at the thought of them getting a child together. A little mix of them would truly be adorable. And honestly, she wanted a child as well. Seeing Cynfael and helping tk take care of him brought ul the urge to become a mom. "Then let us try." She says before kissing him deeply
"It's a lifelong commitment so; think about it on the way to Spain kids." Joseph said with a grin before patting Renald on the shoulder, sending him off to his wife and sons after. Joseph sat down, opening the door of the helicopter as it took off so he could smoke a cigar, not wanting to hurt the kids developing lungs with it. He looked at Britain as they flew away, having his silver hair blow back from the wind. He kept the flame on his thumb ignited; not letting his smoke go out as he closed his eyes, having no tears come out externally as he smoked the cigar in Valeriya's honor. After flicking it out the door he shut it tightly, latching it to make sure he wasn't going to be getting any unwelcomed cold awakenings. He closed his eyes, falling asleep as they made their way back to Spain.

------------

"Elvyne?!" Adelger yelled out, incredibly surprised as she started to yell in pain. He grabbed her, holding onto her and using his magic to heal her, not realizing what was going on and assuming she was hurt. He looked at her, widening her eyes are her features became...elvish. Like her fathers. Adelger tightly held onto her, letting her take his energy so her nerves wouldn't be searching everywhere to get it. "I'm here, I'm here...I'm here.." He whispered to her quietly as he rocked her; trying his best to keep her calm. "It's okay love...you're safe..take my energy.." He said as he rubbed the back of her head, watching her transform in front of him.

----------

Bertholdt held his hands behind his back as he walked through the imperial gardens, walking to one cherry blossom tree in the end he had personally planted as a gift to Riza. Of course, it was never able to be shown to her. He never saw her again; gone with the wind forever after the day that he set his mother's empire into action. He picked one blossom with his clawed demon hand, breathing into it before dropping it into a koi pond right next to it where he saw his reflection. Two horns, two clawed hands, two wings and one arm that was entirely draconic in scaling. "She could never have loved the real you.." Bertholdt hissed out as he looked at himself before seeing his younger self in the reflection; the one Riza knew. He shook his head, pulling onto his horn a bit as he squatted. "It's better this way...believe me. She should have never gotten close.." He whispered to himself as he shook his head, trying his best to justify everything. "The only thing that matters is your mission Bertholdt..and mother."

----------

"That's what I like to hea-" Takao was quickly shut up, finding that his wife was quite serious about it. Almost more so than him as she kissed him without warning. He put his hands on her head; kissing back as he let out a playful laugh as he positioned himself on top of her, biting her lower lip a bit. "Are you sure about this? We don't want to make the couch smell."

---------

"Gilford, we are at a precipice at the moment." Petrov admitted as he placed his hand down. "I fear we have little time before my days are done; I must tell you the family secrets....it is time. When I die, you are to be the new ruler of this family. The protector of time."

"Grandfather, you speak nonsense." Gilford said as he looked at Petrov in his bed, looking fraile as if he was going to die at any moment. "We are ice mages; time is the realm of the Romanov's."

"No..you don't understand. Chronov..he is trapped under this castle." Petrov whispered out to Gilford. "I froze him in ice...oh, ten thousand years ago?" He asked himself before shaking his head. "It's been so many life times...it seems so distant."

"Grandfather, you humor me. You're old but not that old." Gilford said with a slight laugh before patting Petrov's leg. "Rest grandfather; you'll recover from this cold soon enough. Stop with the nonsense though; one would ALMOST think you were telling the truth." Gilford said before walking out of the room, causing Petrov to curse under the breath.
Renald sat down next to his wife, holding her in his arms as she held their two boys. He stared down at them. Both clueless to what was going on. And that was for the better. He thought about his other son. He was going to contact him as soon as they hit the ground. Adalica's words worried him to the core. If people were really after his son then he would go to Russia personally to drag him to safety. Softly he kisses his wife's head as they made their way to Spain.

-------

Elvyne kept on whimpering as she held onto him tightly. Her body shaking as she absorbed some of Adelger's energy but alot from around them still. And then it was over. Just like that the pain dissapeared. She was breathing heavily as she leans a bit back to look into Adelger's face. Her ears were pointed, her eyes seemed to shine brighter and she just had a more light aura around her that almost made her skin glow. But in her eyes she was freakking out. Especially to what she was feeling. She was seeing clearer, hearing more, smelling stronger. She gets off of Adelger's lap to stand but her legs felt so much lighter that she yelped and dropped to the ground, not used to them feeling like this. When she grabbed the table to help her stand up the wood began to get darker before crumbling as she unknowingly took the energy out. Quikly she pulls her hand back, eye full of panick. "W-What is going on Adelger?"

--------

Eadlyn giggles as well as he got on top of her and bit her lip. She adored this man so much. Ever from the minute they met. Or well, perhaps a bit after. "If you are worried about that you could carry me somewhere else." She says with a wink before nibbling on his ear.
"....I..." Adelger picked Elvyne up simply, trying not to make eye contact. "I don't understand...Sintri left..." He whispered out as he shook his head. "This wasn't supposed to happen..." He said while shaking his head, his face paling. "Elvyne..something awakened. Something inside of you; your natural fae power...it somehow has awakened.." He whispered out as he looked at her; the worry clear as day in his face. "If only Sintri was here..I have no idea about being a fae."

----------------

"Mmmm. That does sound good.." Takao said while lifting her up, bring her to their bedroom; plopping her down right on the bed with a grin on his face as he pulled down his face, making it apparent he hadn't even bothered putting on underwear that day. "Good thing I heard your dad take off; wouldn't want him walking around our room and hearing something he doesn't want to hear."
Elvyne got even more scared as she saw the worry on his face. If he already didnt know then how could she know. She opened her mouth but a different voice rang through their hut. "It is because I have awakened her." There sitting on their bed was a gorgeous woman with full pink hair and a stunning aura. She stood up, walking over to them with the grace of a true goddes. Everything about her radiated power and beauty. "Because you, my child, I will need for multiple things." She stops infront of them and puts her hands on her hips. Before giggling as she saw their stunned expressions. "Dont look like that. Though I guess an introduction will help." She puts one hand on her heart. "My name is Venus, goddes of love and beauty. And you are one of my children now, Elvyne Silvius. A Fae child. Do not worry. I'll have my other child return to help guide you. You'll be fighting for me my child." Though she wont be on the battlefield herself. Morelike be her pawn to get to her true goal. Adelger.

-------

Eadlyn laughs a bit as he plopped her down on the bed, making her heart pound a bit faster as she looks uo at him. She softly bited her lip as she takes off her top. "That would be quite a disaster indeed." She says as she grabs his hand and pulls him down onto the bed.
"Uh, the only goddess that exists is Adalica. What are you doing in my hut?" Adelger asked, thinking that some weird villager had made their way into his hut. "Seriously, get out." Adelger said threateningly. "I don't know how many times I've told you people the rules; don't enter into my hut without knocking, THAT'S RULE NUMBER ONE!" Adelger said as he set Elvyne down and crossed his arms. This clearly had been something that was a bit of a problem; people barging into huts.
"Oh please. You are so blinded by your fake believes that you would never regonize a true god standing right infront of you. That's why I am not talking to you." Venus snapped before looking at Elvyne, a sweet smile appearing on her face as she holds her hand out to her. "Let me show you then atleast. I'll show you what you are. You need to start understanding."

It was like her words were lulling her in. Elvyne didn't know why but this woman felt safe. She takes a step forward and reaches out to take the goddess' hand. And when they touched, Elvyne's skin began to glow brightly, having the goddess her power course through her. It felt strange but good. So warm. She looks in awe at her own hand. "You're.... telling the truth."

"Ofcourse I am." Venus says sweetly as she puts a hand on Elvyne's head. "Let me show you your family." She said before her hand began to glow as well and Elvyne's eyes turned white. And she began to show her everything. The gods. Their realm. How she created her Fae and how they took care of the magical balance in the world. And she showed her Adalica. Who the 'goddess' truly was. When she takes her hand off of her head, Elvyne dropped to her knees, looking wide eyed up at the goddess. "Do you believe me now?" Elvyne simply nodded, no words coming out of her mouth. "That is all I need."
"The only truth is in the blood through my veins." Adelger said as he looked at Venus in front of him. "You come here to my home; turn my woman into a far and speak some pretty words and show her some pretty things." Adelger said as he turned into his draconic form; the type that was remembered as the form that beat the gods. "But you do nothing! Adalica-"

A crow flew through the window, hitting Adelger in the head and knocking him straight unconscious. They crow stood on his unconscious body, looking over at Venus with it's one eye and winking and it blinking. Being it had one eye, it was hard to tell but it was very apparent that Odin had just knocked Adelger out.
Venus did not even flinch or such as she got barked at by the boy and she did not even blink when the crow knocked him out, Elvyne did yelp though and went to see if he was alright. "Thank you. He was being rather annoying. He ain't going to be easy." She says with a sigh as she shakes her head. "My child, there are some other things I need to tell you." She says sweetly as she takes a hold of Elvyne's hands and looks into her soul. "This is very important. Adalica is no god. But she does exist. Right now she is walking these earths after centuries of being locked away. She has taken a strong human body and tricked the human into giving it to her.... That woman was part of your family, Valeryia Silvius."

Elvyne was shocked. Giving her body. "D-Does that mean..."

Venus nods "Valeryia is dead. By the hands of Adalica. And i know she will spread more death as she goes. Your family is in danger. And we need to stop her. I know you are not a fighter. I won't ever ask of you to fight. But I do need your help into convincing Adelger to be on our side. Adalica is no goddess but he has been so manipulated that he can not see the truth. But I believe he will believe your words. I need you to do that for me. For the world. And for your family. Can you do that for me?" Elvyne was quiet for awhile before slowly nodding, trying to process it all. "Good." Venus says with a smile before looking over at the boy and waving her hand, using her magic to wake him up. "Have you calmed down, loverboy? Rude to start yelling at the person who helped you two get together. It is no coincidence that my Fae saved your ass that day."
"Fick sie hündin!" Adelger as he woke up abruptly; rolling back and extending his wings and claws offensively towards her. He breathed out, looking at her with an erratic sweat coming down his forehead and coming onto his silver scales. "I do not trust the lies. Adalica killed all of your kind; your existence is an antithisis to my doctrine!"
"And yet here I am." Venus said daringly as her eyes began to glow a bit. The magic around them began to feel heavy and threatening. Even if she was the god of love she was still a god no matter what and she could wipe him out of existence in a heart beat. "The Fae are the people of Venus. Do you see her father around? No. I am the one who turned your precious love. No one else could have done it except for her maker herself. ME. And perhaps you do not trust the things you deem as lies. But perhaps you will believe this. Adalica is alive. Walking this earth right now." She holds up her hand as she created a mirror with her magic, showing them what happend in the Silvius household. Showing them what Adalica did to Valeryia and Renald. Elvyne had a pained and sadenned look in her eyes as she watched her family getting so hurt. "The one you see as your god did that. Hurting your love by taking the body of one of her family members. That could have been Elvyne. But you know, there is truly one thing gods can not do." The mirror dissapeared. "The Fae are my people. The Silvius line were made from the hands of an other god. The moon god gave life to his warriors. The god of war put his blood into his line of man as well. We can not control or intervene with the lines or creatures or warriors from the other gods. Nomatter what happens, that stays impossible. So tell me." She sits down on a chair as she crosses her legs. "How could your goddess take over the body of one of the Silvius?" She asks, daring him to come up with an explaination.
Adelger looked to the side, sweating and feeling his heart this. If Adalica was alive, it would be his duty to be by her side and fight for her. But she had also had abandoned Adelger. She let his empire fall apart; let Karl be killed by the Cantenseelans and allowed them to kill Karla. With this information about gods not going into bodies he fell to his knees and looked down at the ground, shaking his head. "That means...I killed all those people for... for nothing..."
Elvyne kneels down next to Adelger as she takes a hold of his hand and uses the other one to caress his cheek. Her heart ached for him as she saw him struggle. "That took you long enough to realize." Venus said as she puts her elbow on the table and rests her chin in the palm of her hand. "The true gods aren't blaiming you for it. Adalica played you. Tricked you into worshipping her. She is a daughter of Satan. Twin of Lucifer. So don't think to hard on what you have done by her hands. Think about what you will be doing now. She is here on earth and she will kill everything around her to get to her goals. That also means she will kill your precious love the second she gets close. So Adelger, who's side are you on now?"
"Anyone that tries to hurt my Elvyne will die; that is a fact. That is not a promise, that is not wishful thinking. That is a fact." Adelger said as he stood up, clearly angered. "I am on the side of my woman. That is the only side I choose to be by." He angrily spoke out as he walked to Elvyne, crossing his arms while standing next to her. "And if she choose's to stand by you, so be it; expect me to be right there with her." He said while looking into Elvyne's eyes; reaching over and holding her hand with his scaly beast like hand.
[Name] Akllah Folami

[Nickname/Title] High Preistess

[Faction] African Tribes

[Age] 42

[Gender] Female

[Race] Human

[Power] None

[Biography] Being the high priestess of the tribes, she is the only one to have directly had contact with the spirit of Africa and thus is the one that dictates the weather in the lands. Being the highest leader, she is also the most educated as well.

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
 [Name] Akllah Folami [Nickname/Title] High Preistess [Faction] African Tribes [Age] 42 [G
Elvyne smiled lovingly up at him, feeling her heart warm a bit as she squeezes his hand softly, not at all afraid of this form of his. Venus was grinning inside. She had played him like a fiddle. She knew she would get to him through her. As easy as that. Done. "Ahhhh young love. How much I adore seeing you both like this." She says with a giggle, truly meaning that actually. "Well. We shall see then. Sintri will be here soon to help guide you my child. He will help you well. Both of you. Now, be good and if you two go get a child together that child will be soooo cute I can imagine. So do it often and do it alot." She says with another giggle as she stands up, making Elvyne blush fiercely. "Now, bye bye." She says with a wave before just dissapearing in a small tornado of mist.
After Venus gained Adelger and Elvyne as ally's, a week passed. Joseph formulated a plan with Renald, attempting to figure out the location of Castle Markovich which was a closely guarded secret that only Ivanka knew. Even with her knowledge, there was still a three hundred mile radius they had to check out for where it could be until they pin pointed it to a singular island. Faendal, Rosalie and the witch hunters were quicker though. As the sun passed down in Russia, the army of witch hunters armed in white camouflage came onto the island, armed to take down the castle. Faendal was the first to get off, breathing in the cold air before he looked over at Rosalie who looked more wrapped up than a burrito. "Rosalie, are the explosives ready to be set?" He asked as he looked around, seeing the massive ice castle looming over them. The most beautiful of all castles...and of prisons.

Petrov stood up from his bed, holding his hands behind his back as he watched them from the window. He whistled, calling for Gilford before coughing a bit. "Gilford.."

"Grandfather, yes?" Gilford asked as he came worriedly, seeing his grandfather standing. "Please grandfather, get back in bed! You must rest."

"No child..there is no time for rest.." Petrov said before grabbing onto Gilford's face, turning his eyes white and making his magic nerves turn ice blue as all his veins contracted all at one. "Heed the call of the cold one; in eternal cold you serve. My soul you take, the power you shall gain..remember the ancient ones...." He whispered out, each room turning the room more and more cold as he transferred some of his energy into Gilford. After he let him go, Gilford fell to the ground unconscious. "That is the greatest gift I shall give you my child. My last mage.." He said with a smile, shaking his head.

--------------

"We'll save him Renald, I swear." Joseph told his friend as they flew over Russia in their helicopters, planning a quick sweep of the castle and the killing of any hostiles in it. In his mind, the only foes they would face would be resistance from inside of the castle. "We're a week early. Right now, that castle should be as barren as a desert"
Rosalie hated the cold. Very much so. There was no way off looking even remotely good in this weather. So even if she was wearing a very ladylike coat with fur in it and a hood over her head, she still looked like a shivering mess with a red nose. Ugh. She could not wait for this to be over with. But ofcourse she HAD to join since she was the only one who could lock up the old god and take him with her. She had everything prepared. She was ready. "They are ready. Let us show these ice mages who are in ch-" She could not finish her sentence as she sneezed. Damn this weather. "Ugh. I am going to need a nice long hot bath after all of this."

---------

Renald was an anxious mess, tapping his foot nerveusly and impatiently. He had wanted to go so much sooner but Joseph said they needed a plan of attack. And finding the location had taken so much time as well. Even if they were early, something did not feel right. "I know, Joseph. I know but.... I just can't lose him as well." He said quietly as he stares out of the window. Nightmares have been plaguing him. Nightmares of Valeryia dying and Gilford getting killed. He needed to have his son with him right now.
"I volunteer to wash your back." Faendal said before he began to walk, taking some of the explosive's Rosalie had created for this event and setting them at the base of the ice holding up the castle. Faendal created a forcefield, protecting them as the blast crawled up the ice, cracking it in half and shifting the castle so hard it looked tilted and ready to fall over at any moment as flames began to crawl up it from the explosion; catching onto the wooden supports that had been built into the ice.

Petrov fell as the explosion rocked his castle, breaking the entire ice shelf holding it up and catching the lower quarters ablaze. He slapped Gilford's face, stunning him and waking him up a little before he looked at his window. Petrov took his crown off, placing it on Gilford before he jumped out of the window.

Faendal watched Petrov jump out, raising his hand back and teleporting them back a bit as Petrov transformed into draconic ice beast in an instant. He let down the forcefield, holding a staff up as Petrov, or more like what Petrov transformed into, let out a massive screech that caused a blizzard to form instantly around them. "Stand back hunters! This is Shiael, god of the ice!"

----------

"We're not." Joseph said before he noticed the snow fall around became much more intense very rapidly, making him raise an eyebrow. "That's odd, do you think they could be practicing their magic?" He asked before the navigation system in the helicopter started to glitch out and the compass began going spinning around rapidly, not being able to point in one direction. The amount of magic energy that Shiaael was producing was enough to create a magnetic pull.
 "I volunteer to wash your back." Faendal dicho before he began to walk, taking some of the explosive's
Rosalie raises one eyebrow at his words, not really minding the offer at all actually. But then she looked back at the castle cracking the ice and setting the rest ablaze. It was a beautifull sight to see. The castle would not be standing for much longer. And then she saw the man they were after turn into the beast she knew he was. An old god hidden an a mere human body. Fascinating. It truly thrilled her actually. She grabs her hoody as the blizzard threatend to blow it off. Even for a lesser god this one was quite powerfull. But he would not be powerfull enough. "Alright then. Let's weaken him first." She had every part of the spell planned. First they would try and weaken him to make her job easier. Then she would cast a constriction spell on him and let 5 hunters place 5 crystal shard around the god in a pentagram. The shards engraved with symbols and filled with mage blood. Her own, Louisa's and Faendel's. It should be strong enough to complete her spell and suck the soul into a crystal prison as big as a marble she held in her hand.

-----------

Renald frown deepens as he sees the storm get stronger. "Perhaps...." He says very hesitantly. He did honestly not think this was a result of them just practicing their magic. The machines went to haywire for that. But he shakes his head, forcing himself not to overthink it. Yeah, they were just practicing. That was all. They would be there soon.
Faendal stood, charging his magic as Shiael started him down before charging forward, heading towards his direction until a hunter attacked; slamming their axe into his front leg to stop his charge. Shiael stopped, growling out before pointing his mouth towards the hunter and turning him into a block of solid ice. Faendal slowed down time, jumping onto the back of Shiael and holding one for his dear life as time resumed. Shiael screamed out, rampaging as Faendal began to have plants coming out of the ground, wrapping around his feet and tripping him up; crawling through in between his scales to trap the old god as it cried out; shooting a beam of ice that nearly hit Joseph's helicopter as TMEA flew in. "Men, now!" He ordered, knowing that Shiael was trapped in place now.

"By the gods, what is that?!" Joseph yelled out as he watched Faendal wrestle with Shiael; utterly shocked even as the helicopters began to land. "And the castle!" He said in a panic. "MEN! FIND GILFORD NOW!" He ordered through the radio to the other helicopters that had landed first.

Gilford woke up, nearly unable to stand as he limped; aware of none of what had happened to him. He stood up, coughing from the smoke as he limped out through Petrov's room and into the hall where a beam fell over head, trapping Gilford. Gilford looked up, screaming as a piece of wood went through his stomach; not only pinning him to the beam but limiting his movement as he was afraid any more movement would cause it to tear more. He panicked, watching as the fire's crawled slowly up the stair well, getting closer and closer to him as the wooden beam on top of him began to get ablaze, slowly and slowly coming his direction.

The spell to trap the god wasn't even needed anymore as Faendal took that job on him. The hunter's chosen for the planting of the shard spread out and put the shards down in place. Rosalie stepped forward, opening the ancient book she had been carrying as she began to speak ancient words. Her eyes began to turn white and glow as the shards began to glow as well. Beams of light shot out of the shards and into Shiael's skin as all kinds of symbols appeared on the ground. The earth intself began to shake. Her words began to gain more intensity as the beams glowed brighter. The marble in her hand began to levitate as it began to shine as well. Suddenly a beam shot out of Shiael's, straight from his heart, into the marble, as Rosalie began to suck his soul into the prison.

Renald's eyes were wide as he stared out of the window. But not at the creature fighting whoever. He was staring straight at the castle. The castle on fire. He did not wait for the helicopter to land. He got up and without hesitation he jumped out of the helicopter. Black liquid shot out of his glove as Slivverin was summoned, using the demon as a ramp to slide down. Still he hits the ground hard because he was being careless as he tumbles a bit before getting up and going in full sprint towards the castle. He pointed his hand at the castle's door as Slivverin shot straight towards it and slammed the door to pieces with his body. Smoke came out of the now opened door, and Renald did not hesitate to jump right in. "GILFORD! GILFORD!" He screamed out for his son as he started his frantic search for his son.
Shiael screamed out, staring straight into Rosalie's eyes as his eyes became bloodshot. He charged up the ice in his throat, ready to breathe out ice and kill his enemies before the energy was drained out of him faster than he could charge it. He broke out of the binds of the plants, shearing off his scales as he made one step forward before collapsing down and shutting his eyes. After he died the hunters began to descale him and drain his blood per Faendal's request; getting the organic material for further experimentation that was to be done later.

"Well that was somewhat easy. We should leave; now." Faendal said quickly, noticing TMEA swarming around the area in search of Gilford. "They're here for the boy. Luckily not us but surely that can change quick if they truly felt that we shouldn't be alive."

Joseph shot a witch hunter straight in the head as he walked down a slight ledge, looking at Rosalie and Faendal as well as the other four remaining hunters. "You're handing whatever is in your hand over here, now."

"Ahaha...ah. Joseph Bordeaux...the man that raised my son. It's a pleasure to-AH FUCK HE ISN'T PLAYING AROUND." Faendal said as he was shot in the shoulder, dislocating it from the joint as the bullet lodged itself in between.

"Le cretin." Joseph said before shooting another witch hunter, shaking his head after. He looked at Shiael and then Rosalie, his eyes secretly having worry behind them. "I'm not sure what is happening here, but I plan on getting to the bottom of it. Gods..Adalica..Chaos Mages; all this fucking madness..I am sick of it!" He yelled out at them.

"FATHER! FATHER! I'M UP HERE! FATHER!" Gilford screamed out in agony as tears ran down his face as the fire spread from the wood that was stabbing him and keeping him pinned down. Up right left, arm and side of his face the fire began to burn, making Gilford let out a constant blood curdling scream as he tried his best to get out, tearing his stomach open even further as he screamed, not even feeling the cut in his stomach anymore as the only thing he focused on was the flames. On his head the crown the Petrov placed on began to melt into the right side of his head, pouring the liquefying gold near his eye. He closed his eye for dear life, shaking more and more as the fire luckily was burning his hair first and not burning his eye yet.
Rosalie held the marble up against the sun as the soul of Shiael swirled inside of it. She smirked wickedly. They done it. They trul- She yelped and clutched the marble as a shot was fired. Dear fucking lords. She glares at the vampire and growls a bit. "You incompetent fool. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into. If you are wise and want to live you stay out of this. It wont even be us that will send you to your eternal grave but something way more wicked." She grabbed Faendal's hand as a witch circle appeared around them. "Mark my words Bordeaux." She said before she channeld the energy around them and teleported the two of them away, making a big leap towards Louisa's castle. She wasnt even tired when they arrived. "A little inconvenience but atleast we have what we wanted."

Renald heard his son, making him relieved to know he was still alive before he bolted upstairs. When he yells turned into screams his stomach turned. "GILFORD!" He screamed out again as the screams got closer. And when he rounded the next corner he saw his boy, being trapped and getting burned. He did not waist a second as he jumped over some burning woods to get to his son. The first thing he did was rip off that crown before it could do more damage. "Clench your teeth!" Was all he said before he channels Vulgar's strength into his body and grabs the beam, putting his shoulder against it as well for more leverage, as he lifts it up with a scream. He pulled it out of his son, not caring about the flames burning his hands and licking his face. He trew the beam aside before taking off his coat. He ripped it in two before wrapping it around his son's stomach, knotting it very tightly to desperstely stop a bit of the bleeding. "Hold on!" He said as he lifted his child up and summoned Vulgar, getting them both onto his back. Again Slivverin shot out and created a hole in the wall before Vulgar jumped out of it jusy in time before the roof collapsed. He landed on the ground in the snow and the second they were Renald pulls off Gilford and puts him in the snow, cooling his skin while putting out the remaining fire. He then focused on the wound. That terrible rip. He pushes his hands against it, already his hands were soaked in his sons blood. He was losing to much. "JOSEPH! JOSEPH! I NEED A MEDIC! PLEASE!" He screamed out for his sons life.
"Fucking asshole." Faendal said as he pushed though bullet out of his shoulder. He sighed out before grinning, walking over to look at the soul of the old god. "This is where I tell you why a mere soul is so important and why you can't kill a God." He said while taking the soul, nearly drooling over it. "It is pure magic; the purest magic one could ever behold. In the beginning of the universe.... this is what formed it. This what formed the God's. Magic itself." He said with a cheek to cheek grin. "Nobody could understand this power unless they experienced it themselves, Rosalie. It nearly killed me once.." He said while shaking his head, remembering the siege of the grand temple as clear as day. "You see...if one could infuse enough of these into their soul, one could become a God."

Gilford looked up at his father, panting out before he shook his hand, having his body shake as frost started to form over his wounds as they sealed up; leaving scarred burn tissue primarily on his arm and leg with it crawling up his neck, luckily not burning more than just his hair. "I.. don't know.." He panted out, looking at her dad before standing up quickly and hugging him as he broke down crying, putting his head into his father's shoulder before screaming out loudly in frustration and emotion. It had been over a year since he last saw his dad and the the last time he saw him he was about a foot shorter and a lot less magically strong.

"Alright; that's new." Joseph said in comment to Gilford's healing, having ran all the way back the moment he heard Renald scream. He then looked back to where Rosalie and Faendal had been, cursing under his breath. "Fuck..." He whispered out before another piece of the ice shelf that held up the castle fell; revealing an ancient temple behind it that stuck out, looking as if he been untouched for a millennia, hidden under the ice.
Rosalie saw that magic hungrey crazed look in his eyes and took the marble back from him. "Paws off. It is mine to take care off." She scolded before taking her coat off, the fur now to warm. "Sadly for you, this one god is not enough for that." She stretches her back and groans a bit. "Now if you excuse me. I am going to take a bath before I go study this thing a bit more." She says as she walks off, holding the marble in her fist.

Renald stared wide eyed as his son seemed to get healed somehow. But he did not care how. He only cared that his boy was alive and breathing and in his arms. He clutched his son tightly, tears streaming down his face as well. He could have lost him today as well and that frightend him. "I got you, boy. I got you." He says with a tremble in his voice as he rubs his sons head, not even looking at the castle
"Well I have my plans darling; he'll be put to use." Faendal said before quickly following Rosalie. "Wait wait wait, aren't you going to take me up on my offer?" He asked with an elvish grin, looking at Rosalie hungrily. "We just killed an ancient one; an old god. Isn't that...invigorating?" He said before licking his lips. "Kind of sexy, no?"

"Don't let go." Gilford whispered; feeling like a little boy again as suddenly the soldiers began to look at the temple. "Dad... grandpa..." Tears fell down Gilford's face as he looked at Shiael, knowing somehow that it was Petrov as he saw the strands of white hair coming from the beasts head
"There's so much I don't understand dad...so much...that happened."

"Renald, there's magic energy coming from that temple. We need to investigate." Joseph said as he interrupted the moment, having clear worry on his face. "Gilford, stay up boy. We'll get you home soon. Your brothers and mother are waiting."

"Brothers?...mother?...what about Valeriya?" Gilford asked weepily, somehow knowing already what the answer was.