Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 5723 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 5723

hace más de un año Mirra1007 said…
Felicia's heart clenched a bit as she heard her daughter now instead of a Queen, making her smile softly. "I missed you too. And I am sure she is a gorgeous little girl with your golden hair. And I know Raiden is treating you well for sure. I have seen the love in his eyes way before you ever noticed." But even if she wanted to see her daughter so badly, she did not want her daughter to get into any dangers. There she was safe atleast but here.... "I want to see you too. But...." She looks around, seeing she was truly alone before quietly saying. "I do not know if this is the safest place for you to be."

"And it's MY body." Sauri growls back before standing up and putting her hands on her sides. "Oh, I am certain it could be a good night. But you wanna know why not? Because he is the type of man that could have any woman without any effort. But I am not any woman. And I am going to make him beg for it. He'll have to beg for a woman for the first time in his life. So tell him that if he wants me, he better work for it. And not to just send you to ask if he could please fuck me" She says before flipping her hair as she turns and walks away.

"Well." Baldrik starts as he steps out from behind a tree, having heard the conversation since he had been curious about how Cynfael was going to handle it. Not that good. "I am quite suprised you were thinking that ASKING her to go do THAT would actually work out. You really have zero knowledge on woman you know." He says as he walks closer and folds his arms.
hace más de un año IAMYOURENEMY said…
"It is okay...I will be safe." Louisa said as she looked at Bertholdt clad in his knights armor. It was made of cold iron, allowing magic to not penetrate it easily and it was lined with gold, allowing magic to easily conduct inside of it and not allowing his aura to be read through the armor. The perfect armor for such a wanted man. "Expect me to be there in the morrow. Mother, I love you." Louisa said before hanging up the line as Faendal walked in.

"Ah, my grand daughter! How grandiose of a palace you have built; much more stylish than the bland old hall of chaos!" Faendal said with a grin as he walked in with his arms open. "Now; pardon me but is there a bathroom somewhere? It has been QUITE the journey here!"

"You may relieve yourself." Louisa said as she flicked her hand. Faendal smiled, being lead by Bertholdt to a bathroom where he urinated, closing his eyes in relief as he used the bathroom for the first time in a couple days.

After finishing Faendal washed his hands and went back to the throne room, running his wet hands through his hair to push his hair out of his face. "I would like to meet with your court mage; discuss the research and then figure out a course of action."

"Bend the knee first; swear allegiance to Stadderia." Louisa lazily said as she flicked her hand. "Please; grandfather?"

"Right, right." Faendal said as he quickly bent a knee. "Hail Stadderia and all that." He said before standing up and grinning. "Now can I look at the work and research? If we are still working on what I wrote about in my correspondence with you via letter on my journey here..I believe so. It's hard to tell. Sending a letter from a village and waiting a week and doing that from village to village is rather hard. Also remember Louisa; I'm here to help you." He said with a smile. "Use my skills as you wish, I have many, unless it's sweeping floors. I won't sweep floors for you."

"Yes yes, well..it is still on the subject of chaos arches, fallen gods, gods and magic. No need to sweep floors, fool. Rosalie!" Louisa called out. "He's finally here!" She said before chuckling, shaking her head in disbelief. "Sweeping floors, really? Do you believe I'd have a Chaos mage or even more so my grandfather sweep a floor?"

"I dunno." Faendal said while cackling, shrugging at her as a sheepish grin formed on his face.

"Why you gotta do me like this! Can't you help a vampire out?!" Cynfael called out as she walked away before crossing his arms and shaking his head. "Dammit." He grumbled before looking at Baldrik and narrowing his eyes. "I don't know, I was kind of hoping it was going to work out. I don't exactly want you to die and sure, while people could stop Rudolf it would still make me sad." He sighed out before sitting down on the dirt. "Man...this is bullshit." He said before looking up at Cynfael and sighing. "It took a week of gathering courage just to get to that. Fucking crap. I don't even-" He breathed in, closing his eyes. "Be polite Cynfael." He said to himself, hearing Eadlyn's voice saying it to him. "I just find it...irritating that did not go as planned." He sighed out before smiling. "Whatever, right?"
 "It is okay...I will be safe." Louisa dicho as she looked at Bertholdt clad in his knights armor. It w
The idea of her daughter coming to this place still sit not right with her. But at the same time Felicia was glad to be seeing her again soon. "I love you too." She said as the line got broken. With a sigh she puts the phone down before going to the throne room to report to Ramses. She saw him sitting there. All high and mighty on his golden throne. "My daughter will be here tomorrow morning to discuss everything in person."

Rosalie walked into the room, seeing the man who's magical presence she had felt the second he had gotten near the castle. It was Faendal himself. "What an honour to meet a man like you. I have only heard stories." She says as she curtisies, holding her purple dress in one hand. "My name's Rosalie Janssen. Pleasure to meet you and to be working with you. Your help will be very welcomed." She then looks at Louisa. "My research is almost done. I almost know how to track an old god with the help of the bloodlines. The only thing I need know is one of the ice mages and it will be a done deal."

Baldrik sits down next to Cynfael, seeing that he actually had it quite rough with it. In his mind this all wasnt that big of a deal. As if Rudolf would actually go kill him for this. What he did like though was also the fact Cynfael was suprisingly caring so much. "Well, i feel quite special that you seem to care so much about me." He says with a chuckle. "Makes my heart beat so fast and my cheeks burn up." He says as he dramatically puts his hand on his heart and fans his face as if he was a teenage girl. He laughs a bit before shaking his head. "But serieusly though. I am suprised you are already seeing me as your friend." He haf heard Cynfael call him that towards Sauri.

Sauri decided to go see the man himself. Not willing to wait. Not even going to get dressed but going straight to his room in her bikini, which made some heads turn. She knocked on his door and waited for him to open as she leaned with one arm against the doorframe. As the door opens she smiles seductively. "Hello Rudolf." She purred out as she takes a step closer to him. "I heard you.... wanted something from me?"
"That is most pleasant." Ramses said as he looked down at Felicia. "You are dismissed for the day; I have no further need of you Ms. Stadner." He uttered out while waving his hand before looking down and continuing to read various newspapers from around the world.

"Ah, that will be easy." Faendal said as he walked over to Rosalie, waving his hand rather than bowing. "Faendal Elbinorune; Killer, mage, scientist, practicing alchemist, destroyer of empires...yada yada yada." He said in a bored tone. "Oh wait; it will be somewhat hard...hmm." He said before raising up one finger. "Rosy! Drinking tea; me and you, discussing your research. Sounds lovely yes? We should go do that."

"Think nothing of it cousin." Cynfael said as he looked down with his arms crossed. "Blood is a bond that ties tighter than any bond." He said while patting Baldrik's shoulder. "You should know that more than anyone."

Rudolf was relaxing on his bed, drinking a fine glass of ale as he stared at a television. Since the Egyptians took his armor for study he had been left practically to play with himself all day. When he heard Sauri he froze, dropping his glass of ale and looking over at her as he felt his heart beat a bit. "I-uh, uhm, uh, eeer..." Rudolf fell out of his bed, crouching down and looking up at her. "Cynfael for sure botched this the fuck up; dammit." He growled out before standing up and walking over to her only wearing his blue boxers, putting his arm out and leaning against the wall as his platinum blonde hair fell down the sides of his face. "He probably told you I want to fuck you and while that's honestly very true..." He said while almost licking his lips. "I've been eyeing you for these last ten years Sauri and..all I need is one dinner. One chance." He uttered out while looking up at her face and nowhere else. "I know both of us aren't the settling down type but...I was hoping I could change that."
Felicia bowed a bit for the Pharoah before leaving the throne room, releasing a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding as she left. She runs a hand to her hair as she automatically walks towards where she knew Tiras would be. He was always buzy with training if he was not buzy with somehting else. So that is where she headed. And indeed she found him in the training area. She leans against the wall, just looking for awhile before walking over. "Hey, I just made the call to Louisa. She's actually coming here tomorrow."

Rosalie raises one eyebrow a bit as she eyes the man up and down. Not an attitude she had expected from him. "Sounds lovely indeed. But one thing." She walks closer before digging her high heel into his foot. "Nomatter what or who you are. Killer. Destroyer. Whatever. Do not call me Rosy." She growled a bit out as her eyes sparkled with the promise that she would still hurt him. She gets off of his foot before walking off. "This way, Mr.Elbinorune."

"I know that. But I also know that blood sometimes do not matter. I have blood relatives I do not call my friends." Baldrik says, ofcourse thinking about Jyran. But then he grins. "Soooo that just means that you really do see me as a friend, you like me and you are using our blood bond as an excuse." He says as he playfully punches Cynfael's shoulder. "Come ooooon. Admit it. Friend."

Sauri did not break eye contact either as he spoke to her. But at his last sentence she could not help but chuckle as she shakes her head. "Settling down? You and me? That's one of the most idiotic things I've heard. You really believe I would go settle down? No. I am a very young demon. I'm gonna live long before I will even consider somehting like that. And with you?" She shakes her head again. "Please Rudolf. I know you have been eyeing me. Wanting me." Her tail actually caresses up his leg. She leans in closer to his lip, almost touching as she purrs. "I see the lust in your eyes." Before she leans back again. "If you want me, you better work for it, beg for it. And using Cynfael like that, was the worst thing you could've ever done."
"Oh that's lovel- " Tiras flew back as he was slammed into a wall by Virgil's anti-matter magic that Tiras had been teaching him. "-............" Tiras fell out of the wall, falling onto the ground before groaning and rolling over as he looked over at Felicia. "You raised a fighter." He whispered out, panting a bit as he tried to catch his breath.

"Sorry dad." Virgil said as he stood up stiffly, having his black magic nerves very visible on his body. He walked over and helped Tiras up, patting his shoulder before looking at Felicia, rubbing the sweat off his forehead. "Is Louisa planning on trying to kill me again?" He asked as he yawned a bit. "Because if so I might go take a walk when she's here."

"I swear your sister didn't try to kill you. Don't exaggerate Virgil." Tiras said with his arms crossed.

"Hey, it's an honest concern!" Virgil voiced out as he looked over at Felicia for help.

-----------

"I'm almost tempted to say it again now. I've always been the dangerous sort." Faendal admitted with a small chuckle and grin as he walked with his hands behind his back with his posture straight and tidy. "You may drop the Mr; Mr Elbinorune was my father. I am Faendal." He said with a small smile as he walked to her room, smelling the scent of dusty old tomes and alchemy in the air. "Refreshing.." He said as he walked over to her notes, grinning a bit as he looked at them. "Such proper hand writing.." He said as ran his fingers on the pages before each book began to glow red and raise in the air and Faendal read the books via his magic, similar to how Aiymil could see via different worlds by using his magic. "Shame I don't enjoy reading as much as I used to." He said as the books began to float gently back down. "Wow, it seems the witch of the Netherlands is as smart as the rumors said. You know, back when I was a young lad, I had thought of recruiting you for my revolution. I should have; these notes are pure genius!"

---------

"Yeah, friend." Cynfael grumbled out before flicking Baldrik's hand. "Are you satisfied? Hmm? That you forced it to come out from my lips?" He asked as he tried to stifle the grin that was forming on his face. "That I called you my friend? That I consider you that?" He uttered out before he allowed the grin to form. "Because I know secretly you feel the same, friend."

"To be fair, I was curious to see if he would have actually done it." Rudolf said in his defense as he groaned while she leaned back. "But anyways; UGH." Rudolf let out loudly. "Okay, well then I guess I'll do that then Sauri. What would you like me to do?" He said as he reached over to the door hanger and quickly threw on a bath robe to cover himself up. "I'll..." He winced deeply, wondering if his pride could even handle the words coming out from his mouth. "...Do whatever you want."
Felicia yelped a bit in suprise as Tiras was propelled against the wall. With a sigh she shakes her head. Though she could not help but smile a bit. It was nice to see them together like this. It did made her heart ache a bit. In a good and a bad way. "She is not going to try and kill you. You are siblings. So dont you start a fight either. And yes, our boy really is a fighter. Got that from his father." She says as she lovingly kisses Virgil's cheek.

--------

Rosalie could not help but grin as well as he said he liked to live dangerously. "Very well then, Faendal." She took two cups and filled them with tea, using her magic for it before putting them down and sitting on a chair, one leg crossing over the other. "Rumors always come from truths." She says as she grins more, liking the compliments he was giving her. "To bad for you that you didnt then. But i would have declined anyway. I am not really a revolutionary type of woman."

--------

Baldrik's grin turned into a softer kind of smile as he looks a bit to the side. "Yeah.... I consider you as a friend too... Which you should feel honoured for since I dont call many people my friend." He says honestly. It was strange though that he considered Cynfael his friend already. But he just did for some reason. He blamed their blood. Though he knew it was not alone by blood.

Sauri shakes her head as she folds her arms. "You are not going to get the easy way out." She says as she starts to circle around him, her tail caressing wherever she went. "I am not going to tell you a thing. I want you to think about it. Try. And fail hard. Go crazy for me. So go find out what I want. You'll notice when you are one the right track." She mumbles the last part into his ear before softly nibbling on it.
"Yeah..she might not try to kill me but.." Virgil looked down, putting his hand above where Bertholdt had stabbed him after killing Eva; the blade still having her blood dripping from it as it went into his flesh. He sat down and ran his hands through his hair as he brushed it back, looking down at the reflection of himself from the polished marble; his clean shaven face nearly unfamiliar.

"Oh no, you credit me too much." Tiras said with a light blush on his cheeks. "He fights like the Felicia I remember; Ms. Crimson Division." He said while smiling and stuffing his hands into his pockets. "He reminds me so much of you..it almost, it almost freaks me out?" He admitted with a small laugh.

------

"It was probably a bit too bloody for your tastes." Faendal said as he grabbed his cup before sitting down and sipping his tea. "Ever heard of the Bloody Yuletide?" He asked, referring to a bloody massacre on the worship day of the winter solstice. "Center of town right, and all these Adalian supporters are dancing and all that. Well, Separatist forces were celebrating too and an argument happened. Next day, Adalian military comes to find that the people were... inside out. I found that if you can use antimatter directly in the solar plexus the body does this weird.... sucky thing with the skin." Faendal said before making a slurp noise to resemble sucking, then sipping his tea. "Wonderful tea."

-------

"You just have known a bunch of assholes, that's your problem." Cynfael said before yawning, finding the light to hard out for his tastes. "I might sleep soon."

Rudolf shivered a bit as she nibbled on his earth before he stepped back with a grin on his face, licking his lips as he nodded. "Alright Ms. Devonshire; you're on then. I'm up to your challenge."
Felicia saw Virgil was thinking about something but she had no idea precisely what. She could imagine though what he was thinking about. But she knew that Louisa would not do a thing. They were siblings. At Tiras's comment she blushes a bit and chuckles slightly. "You dont have to be freaked out. He is still partly yours. I see alot of you in him too."

------

Rosalie knew for sure she wouldn't have liked it. She was not afraid for blood on her hands but she rather used her magic to keep things a tad bit more clean. "I am rather glad I wasnt there. Something like that isn't really a turn on for me." She says with a slight grin before sipping her tea as well. "Thank you. So tell me, what is a man like you doing here now? Raised from the dead nontheless."

------

"Well, honestly I wasn't really interested in making friends. I was too buzy studying both witchcraft and the witches themselfs." Baldrik says with a grin, ofcourse meaning what else he did with those woman. "Speaking of which, how are things going with your flower, Aurelie?"

Sauri grins a bit more. "You accept the challenge. We will see if you are up to it, Elbinorune." She purrs out and turns around to walk away, swaying with her tail as she did. This was going to be rather interesting. Let the games begin
"Besides the chaos magic and problem with sex? I'm not so sure." Tiras said while crossing his arms before sighing out and shaking his head. Meeting Louisa... it's terrifying to me. Virgil I mean...I always knew he didn't really care so much but her?... Louisa hides in a lot more than she likes to show. Kinda like someone else you know." He said before laughing out with a sad smile, looking down after. He reached over and grabbed Felicia's hand, shaking his head as he held his eyes closed. "I regret missing so much time with her..and you..Virgil..Remi.." He uttered out quietly as he kept the tears from flowing out from his eyes. "And I'm not sure how to deal with it. I'm not even sure how to begin with it; I feel out of everyone I failed her the most. I watched the nights Louisa would cry to bed; the drawings she secretly would make of her complete family. She had nightmares of me dying Felicia; She would wake up and cry and ask me to forgive her for saying mean things to me before I died.." He said as he opened his eyes, having tears fall out from them and down his cheeks. "I had already forgiven her a thousand times and she never knew. And she had to harden herself; she couldn't understand the pain she was feeling...and then Duce. Duce took advantage of that, he guided her in the wrong direction. Made her believe that her happiness came only from...meaningless things. And I couldn't stop him.." He said with gritted teeth. "And now my daughter is sitting on a throne made of blood and gold based around the hubris of your father..." He said as he tried his best to contain his rage as he gradually worked himself up. "Gah, Felicia. Smack me and make me stop working myself up."

-------------

"Ah, Satan brought as back with his dying breath or..something like that. I'm not sure of the details to be perfectly honest but..I'm here to fix what I broke." Faendal said while sipping his tea. "I destroyed the Adalian Empire as a younging, not realizing it was it that separated the gods from us. In doing so..well, I fucked up a bit." He admitted with a bit of a chuckle before sighing as well. "Plus I have a bit of interests of a bit more personal matters. I'm an elf you see, my ears were sliced off when I was young by the king of Adalia at the time along with my fathers ears. I want more elves around in Stadderia, I feel like it could give...the needed push to set us back in motion. Elves are naturally resistant to magic so...you know. That could be useful considering we have four chaos mages in existence right now with only me on our side. Plus, this stuff is cool and exciting!" He said before setting his cup down. "Why are you here? Directed by an urge to expand your knowledge?"

--------------

"I left a note and a rose in her room...eer....to invite her to dinner tonight." Cynfael grumbled out with his arms crossed. "Truth be told I feel like she might say no; I might have moved things too fast..." He sighed while grubbing his face hard.
last edited hace más de un año
Felicia could understand that he was feeling afraid. She would have been too in the same situation. But that was no reason to not talk to his daughter. On the contrary, they needed to talk. She did feel bad, and angered, that she had not seen what her father had been doing. But that she would worry about later. Gently she wipes a tear away from his face and instead of smacking him she softly kisses his cheek. "You just have to tell her that. Talk to her. You wont get anywhere if you dont."

-------

Rosalie listened with interest. Satan's dying breath. That sure sounded interesting. She noted to herself that he was an elf just in case before sipping her tea again. "Let's just say I want to have something done and the Queen can perhaps help me with it. And the knowledge hidden here is a plus."

-------

Baldrik grins as he pats his back. "Good going. And dont worry too much you idiot. She'll accept and you'll do fine. Just like when you danced with her." He said, trying to talk some hope and courage into him.
Tiras's cheeks reddened a bit as she kissed them, feeling his heart pound a bit faster as he reached over and put his hand on her face, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "I guess I will...hopefully she doesn't react as bad as her sister did." Tiras said while remembering Remi yelling at Felicia. "This is all so stressful Felicia; I think we need to relax a bit." He said with a grin as they heavy metal training music coming out of the loud speakers was cut off and their song was put on. Tiras moved his hand down and wrapped it around Felicia's waist before raising her up and spinning her around before putting her back on her feet with his arm still kept around her. "You were always good with those little ruse's you put up so people don't know what you're worrying about; even since I've known you," He said with a grin. "I can tell you're worrying...relax a moment." He whispered to her as Virgil left the room to give them their time together; Virgil wearing a smirk on his face as he shook his head.

------------

"Ooo, mystery woman." Faendal said with a smirk on his face before leaning back and yawning. "Ah...your perfume; it smells nice." He commented before raising the tea pot with his telekinesis and refilling both of their cups with it, smiling over at her. "To a successful and hopefully long partnership; may we crack the secrets of the universe." He said as he set the pot down before raising his cup with his hand.

-----------

"If it works like that...I should be alright." Cynfael said to himself as he tried to hype himself up. "WAIT, Baldrik. Why don't you dress up as a waiter?!" Cynfael commented out as a bright grin formed on his face. "You can play violin music, you know, set the mood and help me out too. Plus, I know you're looking to crack that baby out."
Felicia really hoped that too. She could already see Louisa getting angrey and scolding Tiras for every single thing she could think off. That was something she hoped she could prevent atleast. When she saw him grin she knew he was up to something. The song she regonized immediatly, taking her back to the day they first met. One she would never forget. When he spinned her around she laughed, remembering how he twirled her around the dance floor. She puts a piece of hair behind her ear as she wraps one arm around his neck and puts her other hand on his shoulder. "You've always managed to look right though it though...." She says softly with a small smile, feeling like they were both young again. "But... I can't help but worry. Not now."

----------

Rosalie could not help but smirk as well. "My my, you keep on complimenting me. I would almost assume you were flirting with me, Faendal." She syays as she raises up her cup as well. "To a succesfull partnership indeed. The universe won't know what hit them."

----------

Baldrik smiled a tad as he saw Cynfael trying to get his hopes up. Which was a good thing. But then he raises one eyebrow at his request. "Uhhhh me? Playing waiter? You want me to put on a blazing hot waiter suit in this weather and play a waiter for a Bordeaux? Nuh uh. No way I will lower myself to that." He said as he folds his arms. But after a few seconds he sighs deeply. "But I guess for a friend.... Fine." He groaned out. "Only because I get to play the violin and because I know I am damn good at it."
"You say that now..." Tiras said as he rolled his eyes a little. "But I've always known how to fix that too." He said while playfully squeezing Felicia's nose with a wide grin on his face. "Beep beep." He honked, trying to imitate the noise of a car so she would smile. That smile and her eyes; the first two things of hers he began to fall in love with. The smile of hers he vowed to protect so long ago.

"Yeah yeah, okay you virtuoso." Cynfael said with a grin. "Now as for my part..." He sighed out, rubbing his face. "I got some work to do." He grumbled out. "Like how exactly I'm going to lay for this. Don't suppose the pharaoh just leaves gold lying around, huh?"
Felicia raises one eyebrow curiously before he suddenly honked her nose, making her laugh because of the sudden sillyness of him. And that wide idiotic grin always made her smile. She shakes her head as she giggles. "You are still an idiot." She says softly with a smile as she puts her hand on his cheek.

Baldrik thinks about that for a second before grinning a bit. "You are worried about that? Please. I am a Haas. I am head of one of the richest families in the world. Dont you worry about the costs. Go arrange what you wanna do." He says with a wave off his hand. "Send me the cheque later."
"See...you still can smile." Tiras said with his stupid grin while looking at her lovingly, putting his hand on her cheek while wishing to kiss her but not knowing if she was comfortable with it. "And I'm not just an idiot Felicia.." He sighed out before his grin went soft. "Just yours."

"Fuck... sometimes I forget you are significantly richer than I am." Cynfael said before smirking. "Alright Baldrik, but don't be surprised when you see a large check. Don't forget, I am a Bordeaux m u have expensive tastes... cousin" he said while wrapping his arms around his shoulders.
Felicia rubs her cheek a bit against his hand, smiling softly as her heart started to beat a bit faster at his words. He has always been hers. And the temptation to kiss him was there as well. "I know...." she couldn't help but glance at the hand she hand on his shoulder. The hand with her wedding ring still on it. ".... I know, Tiras." She says a bit softer now.

"Oh please. I know how you people can trow money. But I have enough so dont worry about it." Baldrik said with a slight grin. "But go ahead. Make a great night. But I do get credit if you get lucky tonight." He says before whistling before he thinks about something. "By the way, do you even know how to... How did yoi say it again? Do the do?" He smirks very widely now
Tiras looked at the wedding ring as he smile faded away and again reality set in as the pain on his wrist, ankles and eyes from chains and wounds he couldn't even see began to weigh down on him for a moment before shaking his head to make them go away. "I have to train more Felicia... maybe I'll see you later." Tiras said with a sad smile as he pulled away from her as a sad expression formed on his face as his back turned to her; walking towards another training room.

"Yes I know how to do the do!" Cynfael retorted as he narrowed his eyes. "My sister had a husband you know. Her very politely gave me a sit down one day when I almost walked in on them and told me how babies are made. The red light bulb is put in the lamp then the stork flies in after the lady and man makes some moaning noises to summon the stork... errr...right ?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. "You're looking at me like I'm wrong." He said before rolling his eyes and flicking Baldrik's ear. "I'm kidding. I know what sex is, I'm not 3."
Felicia saw that he was looking at the same thing as her. And his expression said enough. Guilt filling her again. "Wait." She says as she takes a hold of his hand to make him stop walking. But then she realized she had nothing to say. She felt the urge to hug or even kiss him but still something was holding her back. Still that little bit of closure she hasn't gotten yet. So she lets go of his hand and instead folds her arms. "Okay.... I'll see you later."

Baldrik looks very confused and slightly stressed since he thought he would have to explain how to uhhh.... yeah. But luckily it had been a joke. Making him sigh deeply in relief. He narrows his eyes a bit as his ear got flicked before rubbing his ear. "Thank god you know. I am so glad I did not have to explain that to you now or later if you would accidently walk in on me and Leri-" he coughs. "-Ladies doing the do."
"Sounds good.." Tiras said before walking to the weight room, picking up one of the weights and slamming it onto the floor angrily before gritting his teeth as he began to release his rage via intense working out, not feeling even the weight of the hundred pound plus weight as his adrenaline started to kick in.

"Leri huh? Suddenly gotten a thing for fox ears and tails?" Cynfael asked teasingly as he shook Baldrik's shoulder. "Lerida though... really? That's surprising." He said with a small little smirk. "I'd have thought you liked your girls thick...not skinny." He said while raising his eyebrows twice.
Felicia sighs a bit as he walks away, hearing in his voice that he was not fine. How could he be though. She walks towards her own room, getting inside before laying down on the bed, just looking at the ceiling. After awhile she moves her hand to look at her ring. White golden. Elegant but simple. A small stone because that's what she wanted even if he was trying to buy her a bigger one. A sad smile forms on her face. He was so good for her. She prayed she had been good enough to him as well. Since that was over now. She could not turn things back. He had given her so much. And even though she would forever miss him, she couldn't do that forever. "Thank you for everything..." She says quietly before kissing her ring.

Ugh. Why did he have to let that slip. Baldrik punches Cynfael's shoulder. "Oh shut up you. You have no rights to go tease me about this. It makes us unbalanced. I am the teaser. You are the shy one about these things." He says as he folds his arms, though a smile could not help but creep onto his face. "I like them skinny. Like a Japanese doll. Elegant. Sweet looking. But inside a fierce strong character. And I think she fits that. Though I am not a settling type of guy. I don't do love and such."
Virgil walked outside holding a flower as he put it on a turquoise stone that reminded him of Eva's eyes. He kneeled down, placing the flower down as he closed his eyes. "Eva...I'm sorry for the man that I was. That I am...I have my faults." He said before chuckling and shaking his head. "But you already knew that..you always knew that. But you were dumb and loved me anyways... and you shouldn't have. We both knew that my heart was taken before we had ever been a we but.. this doesn't take away that I cared about you...our child too." He said before gritting his teeth and placing the flower down. "And I will put you both to rest...I promise." He said before standing up; his hair blowing in the wind over his face as he looked down at the grave.

"You like Japanese huh?...I can help. First step Baldrik, konnichiwa." Cynfael teased out with a laugh at Baldrik's expense.
Baldrik raises one eyebrow before grinning smugly. "Cynfael, Watashi wa anata no chichioya to hobo onaji kurai kono chikyū o aruite iru. Watashi wa hotondo subete o mananda. Dakara, watashi ga watashi ga sukina on'nanoko-tachi to issho ni irassharu koto ga dekiru to iu to, watashi o shinrai shite kudasai. Gengo wa watashi ni totte wa mondaiarimasen, itoko. (I have been walking this earth almost just as long as your father. I have almost studied everything. So trust me when I say I can flirt and get together with every girl I want. Languages are no problem for me, cousin.)" He smug grin grew even more before he stands up. "Now, go and fix that date already or you might be too late."
"Yeah Yeah, dammit." Cynfael said before heading back to the palace. The next couple of hours he spent dolling up, showering and slicking his hair back before putting on fresh underwear and socks. He then put on a shirt and shorts before putting over it a good and white robe complemented with black and gold boots. He walked out to his bed, picking up bottle of cologne he brought with him from the future and spraying it; setting it down and walking out to Aurelie's room, knocking on it twice with a smile on his face.
Aurelie was quietly enjoying a book she had been may to borrow from the Pharaoh's library. The reading helped to call her nerves a bit. Yeah, she was nerveus. Since this was just so unusual for him to do. He has never really asked her to dinner or such. Or danced with her. Logical. As if they could have done that in such a world. But here it was.... Different she guessed? Even if they were pulled into the Pharaoh's plans, it felt so much more peacefull here. It almost made her forget why they were here. Even if she shouldn't. When she heard the knock she quikly stands up and brushes her white simple Egyptian dress down before walking to the door and opening it up. She smiles when she sees him. "Hey, you look.... Good." She couldn't help but say. He looked so different like that. Well, she did too ofcourse. This might be the first time ever she was wearing makeup. Not much, just some eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss but still.
"I think you look... amazing." Cynfael said with a light smile and blush on his face before gulping and nodding her hand and kissed it before linking his elbow with hers. "Let's walk." He said as he began to lead her out of the palace out to the upper district to the west of the palace with paved roads and sidewalks made of marble. Around were large government buildings built out of marble and gold, each having a fountain of Ra in front of them holding a sun in his hand. It was imposing yet majestic and as they made their way to the Japanese restaurant in town, clearly ran by proud Japanese Nationals who had a moon mini statue in their restaurant as one walked in. "Hi, reservations. Cynfael Bordeaux."

"As yes, shoguns table." The waiter said before leading them up to a flight of stairs to a singular table under a tent with an opening that allowed you to see the entirety of Memphis and the strip of the Nile running through it. ", We'll be back for your orders soon. Arigato." The waiter said with a bow before leaving.

Cynfael pulled out Aurelie's chair so she could sit before sitting down himself and folding his hands with a smile. "It's beautiful, is it not? The sight... and well, you."
Aurelie linked her arm through his as she followed him. She was suprised though when he led her out of the palace. He had asked her to dinner but she had expected it to just be in the palace somewhere. So this was a pleasant suprised. She already looked her eyes out as they passed all that gold and marble and light. But when they got upstairs, seeing that view of Memphis, it just took her breath away. "It is...." She breaths out, not even hearing how he complimented her as she just stares in awe, a small smile forming on her lips. "I... Had never imagined seeing anything like this. Ever. Compared to where we come from...." She chuckles a bit as she shakes her head. "It can't even be compared. This just looks like a dream..." She smiles more as she looks back at Cynfael. "We are really here. Here to change out future into this as well. This light. God it makes me so anxious and thrilled at the same time"
"It gives me hope." Cynfael said with a smile as he looked at Aurelie, not feeling nervous in the least bit but in fact rather comfortable. "Hope to stop this from ever happening...hope to one day stop fighting.. and? Hope to settle down one day. Enjoy the world." He said with a smile as he coughed, signalling the violin music. "I have to admit something Aurelie; I never thought I could ever feel comfortable enough to ever admit what I'm about to admit but...well. We will succeed, but afterwards I think we need to have a plan. Our whole lives we've all been fighting; it's all we know, hence why these emotions...they freak me out. But I've had feelings for you for as many years as I can remember and-"

"Konnichiwa. Are you ready to order?" The waiter asked, interrupting him.

"Kobe steak and a b-bottle of wine.", Cynfael said with a wine red blush on his face, realizing fully now everything he had been telling her. "What have I done?.." he asked himself in his head, feeling his heart sieze up as if it could explode.
Aurelie smiled softly at his words about hope. That was the same hopes she was having. Just to stop fighting and live for once. Not survive. When the violin started to play a slow beautifull song she looked around for the source before seeing a little bit of Baldrik's silhouette standing behind a pillar with his back to them. Why he was here or why he was partly hiding she had no clue but she guessed Cynfael had asked for it. She looks back at Cynfael when he began to speak again a smile still on her face though it dissapeard slightly as she realized where it was going. When the waiter interrupted she hadn't even looked at the menu or so yet. "U-Uhhm, I'll take the same." She just said before the waiter left. Awkwardly she pushes a bit of hair behind her ear, not even knowing how to even start. "Cynfael, I...." She takes a deep breath, straightening her back a bit. "Like you said, fighting is all we have been doing. All I have ever known. I have never even thought about anything else. Why we are here is all of a plan I have and I don't know if.... If I should be thinking about anything else right now. I don't think I even can. The way you look at me..." She was quiet for a few seconds before admitting. "I have known about your feelings for long. And I am sorry, I really am, but... I've never really.... Allowed myself to think or feel anything like that." She was talking very carefully, afraid of hurting him, but he needed to hear.
"Understandable...I mean truly; we lived an in environment where such feelings would get us killed but we aren't there anymore...we're not ever going to be. Letting yourself feel...I mean...it's not wrong...believe me." Cynfael said before looking down at his feet then back up at Aurelie. "I'm not here trying to convince you to be with be with me now; I want us to maybe..get a bit closer, you know? See if we'd really click. Plus..I'm not trying to get us off focus from our mission; I just want us to think and consider that a brighter future in the day now that we have escaped the night.." He said with a smile. "Now let's stop being so down." He said as the wine was set on the table. "Let us celebrate to that future; to that world we are fighting for Aurelie before we go on the long path towards it." He uttered out before pouring them both a glass of wine; taking a sip from his after as his depression began to sit in; his face keeping his small smile plastered as he cleared his throat as a sign to stop the music, not in the mood. "I love the air here, it's so warm when it hits your face.." He said as he closed his eyes, remembering the air like..as if it was fire hitting his face.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Commander Van Buren, we have found a group of children hiding within the mortuary of the base. What are we to do with them sire?" A witch hunter asked as then stood in front of the TMEA compound in Spain, completely sacked by the hunters.

"I suppose I'll have an idea when I get one. Bring them out." Van Buren said as he stood above Takao and Eadlyn who were on their knees. To prevent fighting, Takao and Eadlyn had their joints and ligaments sliced open with silver blades coated in an alchemical substance that prevented vampires from rapidly healing; a poison often used in torturing vampires. As the kids were brought out he directed the hunters with his spear, having the children all lined up with Cynfael being the oldest of them. "To their knees, boys." He ordered out as he sized them all up with his spear before opening his hand and having a flame form inside of it as he looked at Cynfael. "You look similar to Miss Bordeaux. Are you little Cynfael?"

"Oui monsieur..." Cynfael said quietly as he looked up Van Buren, nodding his head as he shook, having already soiled himself.

"Polite aren'tcha? Go on, give your sissy a hug now." Van Buren said before motioning his hand for Cynfael to stand and give her a hug.

Cynfael stood up and walked over to her with his legs shaking, giving her a hug as tears ran down his cheeks. "Soeur je t'aime.."(Sister I love you). Cynfael said as he opened his eyes, seeing Felix have his palm open right in the direction of Eadlyn, falling back as the blast of fire came out from his palm, burning Eadlyn alive; the screams piercing Cynfael's ears. Cynfael watched as her beautiful black hair burnt from her hair as she died on her knees, unable to cut from the ligaments. Cheeks rolled down his cheeks as the heat from the flames along with the scent from the burning flesh hitting his nose before he stood up, running like the wind at the first chance he could as the witch hunters became preoccupied killing Takao in a similar manner as he began to actually stand up to fight, so enraged that the poison was beginning to be unaffective.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cynfael opened his eyes, taking another sip before smiling and looking over at Aurelie; nodding as he listened for her to speak.
Baldrik stopped the music and glances from behind the pillar at the two. For some reason he had the feeling Cynfael was taking it harder then he showed. So he decided to leave the rooftop for awhile to give them some space. If he was needed again he would hear.

"Yeah, it's nice compared to the night." Aurelie took her glass of wine as well, twirling it around a bit before taking a sip, not really tasting the rich flavour as she was thinking about what she was about to say. "I know it's not wrong to feel. I am just not sure how...." She says quietly. She has been so guarded all of her life when it came to true feelings like that. Love in their world was probably most of the painfull things. It never lasted. But here.... "We'll just have to see I guess...." she says with a small smile. "I do know that I dont ever wanna lose you...." she says a bit quieter. It was very true. He has been in her life forever. If he was gone it wouldn't just seem right.
"I've never been able to protect the people I cared about Aurelie. That day when Rudolf found me scavenging a dead body in that old store in Bohemia, I was blood crazed. I hadn't fed for weeks and I was in my monstrous form. The fact is...is your brother when I bit into his arm had a choice to kill me and he didn't. He watched me turn back into a human and then?..Then he let me meet you. It was the first time I wasn't...well. To be fair, it was the first time I was in a conscious state in months and I might have just been emotional but..it was as if I was around someone that cared again. Then you helped me; fed me when I was just skin and bones.." Cynfael said as he swirled the wine in his glass. "My sister...I watched her burned alive in front of me when I was ten. I've never been able to love a woman since then..." He said while staring into the red of his wine glass as if watching the embers burn in his head all over again. "All I hear is her screams over and over again whenever I think of getting close to someone but..not to you." He said as he looked over at her; not realizing that his eyes were getting puffy. "I didn't have to come here. I could have survived the eternal night; waited it out but...I didn't. I knew I could never deal with losing you." Cynfael said quietly before sipping his wine. "Or Rudolf, or Veron, Evan or even Lee and the demon triplets." He said as he sat his glass down. "I think the wine is a little too strong, I've said too much." He uttered out before the food was set at their table. "Arigato." He said to the waiter; the waiter understanding that it wouldn't be a good idea to interrupt the conversation there were having as they quickly left. "Aurelie, thank you for sharing this meal with me and putting up with my silliness. Enjoy." He said with a smile before he began to dig into his food.
Aurelie listened quitly, never taking her eyes off him once. He had never admitted anything like this and she knew it was alot for him to just say this. He had it rough. She remembers back then. Her brother always took good care off her so when she saw Cynfael for the first time she was so shocked to see what state he had been in. Almost a corpse walking. And in some way she guessee he had been just that. But strangely, she has never been afraid of him. Not even for a second. She picked up her fork to eat but instead she puts it back down and reaches over the table, putting her hand on his. "I am glad you are here. I really am. I can't lose you either. And this is no silliness. I really appreciate you sharing this with me..."
"I'm glad you feel that way Aurelie.." Cynfael said before reaching over and booping her nose. "Now come, let's eat dinner...who knows how long before we can do this again together on a night as beautiful as this...looking as beautiful together as we do now." He said with his smile before looking down and refocusing his food, idly chatting with her on the walk home and picking a flower out of someone's rose bush, placing the red rose in her hair before he gave her a sheepish kiss on the cheek for a good night.

The next morning it sounded like an invasion was coming through Memphis as a royal cavalry of horses rode in with Louisa leading it, wearing her golden robes with a white cloak over that held the Stadner insignia on the back. Around her was an entire squadron of witch hunters dressed in cavalry knights armor; each deadlier than twenty regular cavalry men. She waved at the villagers with her free hand, holding Hannah in the other arm while covering her delicate skin with her cloak. Louisa came bearing no gifts for the poor peasants of Ra's country for it wasn't just Louisa coming that made the presence symbolic; she was the figure head for an entirely different theological movement. As she walked to the golden palace of Ramses she laughed, finding it almost a mockery in it's shape compared to hers. She imagined melting the palace, turning it into a giant deer statue before shaking her head and continuing her way into the palace. Rather than meeting her there, Ramses left his soldiers to bring her to Felicia's quarters quietly; opting to sleep in late instead of meet Louisa when she arrived. Louisa grumbled, finding it was too hot for or Hannah's delicate skin. She placed her hand on the door, cautious before barging into her mothers room as she always seemed to find herself doing, sighing quietly as she felt the air conditioning. She shut the door, still finding Felicia asleep in the early morrow. Making sure the door as locked and opening up her hand, letting out an electric pulse that would fry any listening technology before sitting down at the foot of the bed. "Mother. I'm here. Hannah is too." Louisa whispered to Felicia. "Wake up."
Aurelie giggled a bit at his remark about then being beautifull together before she began to eat as well. The night just flew by and it was faster over than she would have wished. When he kissed her cheek she was stunned. Blushing fiercely after he left she gets into her room and rubs her cheek. A small smile forming on her face. "Maybe...." she said quietly before turning in for the night.

-----

Felicia had been up till late. Her thoughts forcing her to stay awake so it was logical she was still asleep. But then she heard something a she shot upright, the dagger she had been hiding underneath her pillow in her hand as she looked ready to attack any intruder. Not this one though. Her eyes widened and her dagger dropped as she saw her daughter. Tears appeared in her eyes as she smiled brightly and immediatly crawled over the bed to her daughter to hold her, carefull not to hurt the delicate little girl in her arms. "You have no idea how much I missed you, Louisa." When she looked down at the girl the tears began to roll down. "She is like a doll. So gorgeous." She says quietly, in awe of the granddchild she was meeting for the first time. "Hello beauty." Softly she runs her hand over the child's cheek. She forgot about everything Ramses had asked her to do. This was just a reunion between her and her child.

Yumi was holding Rudolf, who had fallen asleep after she had given him his bottle. She had been looking out of the windoe when she saw that woman arrive. Her throat still clenched when she saw her. Never haven forgotten what she had done to her parents.... "Virgil. Your sister is here." She says at the man still lazying around on their bed.
Hannah looked up at Felicia in awe, laughing a little bit and babbling as she looked up at her grandmother, nearly forming full words like Louisa wanted. Louisa looked at her mom with a sad but also happy expression, never having been one for tears. Sadness was an emotion that confused her and made her uncomfortable. "Mother I...it's been so long we have so many things to talk about." She sighed out quietly, looking at Felicia tiredly. "But I have to ask...is my 'father' truly alive?"

"Yeah I felt it. Whenever we're near each other our magic nerves start tingling in a really really weird way; something about us being twins or something, I dunno." Virgil said before lazily rolling over, star fishing the entire bed and stretching before plopping his face back into the pillows.
Felicia's smile got a bit brighter as she saw the little girl already trying to form words. She is a smart little girl. She saw so much of both her daughter and Raiden in her. It gave her the chills. Good chills. "We do have many things to talk about. And yes, your father is here. Alive..... And I know you don't probably want to but you should talk to him. And if you want I can stay with you when you do." She says as she puts a hand on her daughters shoulder. "But not now. First we talk. Just you and I."

Yumi raises one eyebrow as he flops back onto the bed. She chuckles a bit as she uses her foot to shake him because her arms were full of baby. "Get up lazy man. Get dressed. And help your son get dressed as well. I am sure breakfast is standing ready."

Baldrik got out of the shower, a towel around his waist as he uses another one to dry his hair. He walks back into the bedroom to see Cynfael finally awake. "Morning lover boy. While you were sleeping the Queen of Staderria arrived. Which means we will probably soon be out on our godly assigned missions so we should discuss with the others what we are precisely going to do." He says, he now truly going along with this saving the world thing. "Oh, and we should discuss why I was forced into a blazing hot suit while only being allowed to play half a song." He says as he ball up the towel he used for his head and trows it at him
"I agree, we can discuss him later. When Virgil was brought back, I didn't realize suddenly the male members of my family were all about to be revived. Even Faendal, father's dad, is now in my court serving along side my court mage." Louisa said proudly as she watched her mother and daughter together, making her heart warm. "She has her father's eyes. All big and blue..." She whispered while running her hand through Hannah's curly hair.

"Nughhhhhghggghg." Virgil groaned out before rolling over, looking at Yumi and whining a bit. "How do I even dress him?...ugh..." He groaned yet again, looking at Rudolf. "Has he at least been a good boy."

"No, we shouldn't." Cynfael angrily said before pulling his blanket over with a hiss. "Shoo away Haas; I'm hungover.." he grumbled out as the wine bottle fell out of his bed.
Felicia already had heard about Faendel's revival but she had not known he was in Louisa's court. That was something she perhaps should tell Tiras about. But not now. Later. "She really has. And she has your blond shiny curls. u had those too when u were a toddler." She says with a little giggle, the memory warming her heart. "I am sure Raiden must be so proud. Of the both of you."

Yumi chuckles a bit as she sits down on the bed volgende to him. "You dress him with clothes." She says teasingly before leaning dow and kissing his cheek. "And yes he has been. He has already drank a whole bottle. So he wont be crying for food soon. It does mean the dangers of a full diaper are getting closer."

"Geez. Grumpy much." Baldrik says as he picks up the bottle and trows it in the trashcan. "Truly a Bordeaux. You and your.... Wines." He on purpose says it in a French accent. "Come on Cynfael. It wasn't that bad yesterday. So man up." He says as he takes the towel off of his waist, standing their butt naked, before trowing that towel at him as well.
"He does Mother; he reminds me how much he loves us every day." Louisa said with her cheeks reddening before showing her mother her golden ring with a stag and and a roses engraved around a bright diamond. The ring looked like it was valued more than some entire countries. "Raiden and I was married the night before my victory in the old empire. That day..er.." Louisa placed her hand on her crown, feeling the power and also remembering her victory night. And Virgil's exile from Stadderia. "I'm not sure what Virgil has told you but I promise a lot of it is on part of him being rather emotional."

"Please no. Baby diapers... please..." Virgil said as he held up Rudolf who looked down at Virgil with a bit out a pout, whining in discomfort. Virgil set Rudolf down, getting one of the onesies Yumi had set out on the dresser and putting it on Rudolf who sat still for Virgil as he put it on. "Okay bud, look. I need you not to poop, okay? Just hold it in. I'll give you a treat if you don't, alright?" He asked with Rudolf spitting up in response, making Virgil sigh deeply.

"Looks like a tiny croissant; all bent." Cynfael jousted out as he rolled out of bed, revealing six more bottles in the bed that he clearly had stolen in the night from the kitchen. "I'm not ready for today." He said while looking up at Baldrik; having a clear five o clock shadow on his face. He had been up a very long time.
Felicia takes a soft hold of her hand to look at the ring. Complete opposite of hers ofcourse. Louisa's was very extravigant and looked very expensive. But Raiden had good taste. It fits her daughter perfectly. "I have not heard much. Virgil does not like to talk about it and I have just gotten him back as well. He has been gone for quite some time. First time I saw him again was.... When Kane was killed." She had to pause for a second to take a deep breath. Strange that it only has been a little bit more then a week.

Yumi stands up to stand next to him and see what he was doing. "You are doing great." She compliments him before kissing his cheek. "And he should not keep it in or else he'll get stomach cramps." She says as she rubs the little boys belly. "Right? " she asks sweetly to the baby.

Baldrik walks to the clothed to grab some clothes, putting on some underwear. "You are only saying that because you are cranky." He retorts before looking over as he hears more bottles. He walks over and sits down next to Cynfael as he puts on a nice white dress shirt with short sleeves. "You wanna talk about it?" He asks more serieusly now as he buttons his shirt up
"I've heard of that. It's a shame; he was a good man mother. He will have a good place in the after life.." Loui said as she reached over and put her hand on Felicia's face. "You should come with me...it's safe in Stadderia; you could retire without the threat of.,.well, the world." She whispered out as she looked into Felicia's eyes.

"Baaaaa." Rudolf let out to Yumi, clearly enjoying the way she held him more than when Virgil did. Virgil smiled as he looked at them before putting on an Egyptian garb and brushing his hair, placing it back in a ponytail. He went to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and shaving off his facial hair; walking out of the bathroom and going to Yumi before kissing her cheek. "You're going to be a great mommy."

"There's nothing to say." Cynfael grumbled out with a sad expression, looking down. "Just gotta take it and try harder.."he sighed out.
Felicia nods a little, knowing she was right. He will have a very good place in his afterlife. She thought about her proposal. But it was not an option right now. "I can't really. I got into one political mess to the next. Ramses asked me to be part of his court.... Well, asking is a too big of a word for that. But anyway, i can not leave. Not yet atleast." And she was not going to leave Tiras alone.

Yumi giggles as she lifts the boy uo and nuzzles her nose into his belly. She was very good with children. And honestly, she found them adorable. She blushes softly at his compliment. "I don't know about thay." She says with a tiny shy smile.

Baldrik pats Cynfael's shoulder, actually feeling bad for him. "And keep your head up. Like I said before, she is just starting to see you in a different light. And yesterday you opened the door even more to think about it. Keep on thinking about that, alright?"
"Ah yes... Ramses. My spies have been very good in gathering their information, believe it or not. They're quite more effective than Cantenseels." Louisa said proudly while looking at Hannah crawling on the bed a bit. "He wants me to deal with the Emerian crisis, right? For a botched deal that gives me half of the land while I do all of the work. You do know it's a terrible deal, right?"

"Tickle tickle." Virgil said as he tickled Rudolf, only making him begin to cry. Virgil sighed, shaking his head. "I need some work with children, I'm terrible." He admitted while walking over to oathbreaker and ebony, strapping the sword to his side and the dagger to his chest in a bandit style. "I'm so lucky to have you. I don't think I could have stepped up to fatherhood unless you were there.."

"I will. I won't let the demons in my head get to me." Cynfael said before standing up a tad wobbly, getting balance after. He went to his dresser, finding his crow outfit nice and clean with a new pair of leather boots next to the bottom of the dresser. He got dressed, putting on the formal suit weaved with Kevlar before putting on his crowfeather cloak. He looked at Baldrik and sighed, having a hard time keeping his eyes open. "I'm feeling so messed up."
Felicia was a tad bit afraid the little girl would crawl off so she grabs the little girl playfully and puts her on her lap, hopping her a bit up and down by moving her leg to make her laugh. "Ofcourse I know that. That's why he asked me to ask you. If he had done it himself you would have for sure said no. He thinks now that he has me that he has leverage over you." She says. She wasn't stupid. She knew that was the only reason why he wanted her. Plus now he had some leverage over Tiras as well.

Yumi gently rocks Rudolf up and down to make the boy stop crying. "Don't worry it. Just give it some time." She says with a slight smile. "And since I am here it will be fine indeed. I've read alot of babies and children since my parents never truly wanted to explain. My father was too awkward for it and my mom wanted me to keep on nagging my father for answers." She says with a light chuckle, remembering Sora's distressed face every time.

Baldrik puts on his pants before raising an eyebrow to what Cynfael was putting on. "Honestly, you look like a mess. And with that suit you are going to look like a sweaty mess. Really. It is black and it has feathers. We are in the most fucking hot place on earth. Take it off." He says as he looks in the mirror and brushes his hair a bit back with his hands.

"Hah, and he was smart enough to know I'd say yes." Louisa said before laughing and shaking her head. "Emeria has massive gold reserves; reserves of which I will be planning on stealing." She said as she crossed her arms. "Mother, can I speak to father?"

"I've been in here the whole time." Tiras admitted as he came out of the closet, prompting Louisa to throw her shoe at him. "OW!"

"What were you doing in there?!?" Louisa yelled out, being very surprised and also freaked out.

"I fell asleep in there."

"In mother's closet?"

"Yes."

"Doing what exactly?"

"I was...err...uhm. Organizing her laundry!"

"Mother is the most organized person I know. More so than me; so what were you really doing?"

"...... Louisa, I love you and I don't want you to have a bad idea of who I am so I'm not going to tell you."

"Mother what was he doing?" Louisa asked with her jaw dropped.

"Hah.. Kane was always really good with us.." Virgil said with a sad smile, shaking his head. "I'm conflicted. His death brought us all together, here, right now but...I miss him." He admitted quietly. "But I know it would have had to have been him or my dad and in the end?" Virgil sighed out. " I think this is easier on my mom at least." He said While trying to feel better.

"No, it's fashionable." Cynfael adamantly said with his arms crossed. "Something you would know NOTHING about, Baldrik." He said with a grin.
Felicia's eyes widened in suprise as well as Tiras came out of there. She was quiet for a long time before she began to chuckle which turned into laughter as she shakes her head. "Just doing whatever he always does." Was the only reply she could give her daughter. Really, she herself sometimes had no clue what Tiras was doing. It was just him. All she knew was that his sillyness always made her laugh. Ofcourse she could understand her daughter's reaction since she had never known him at all. But to her? This was strangely normal. "Don't go in there again." She warned him though but with a small smile on her face.

Yumi's smile faltered a bit as the subject changed. She knew that he still had it rough with that. He hadn't voiced it out till now but she had seen. Softly she kisses his cheek. "It's okay to miss him...And honestly, I don't know your mom or them that well, but I think she is also conflicted. And that's okay. It's just a.... Rough situation."

"You're just trying to provoke me~, It's not working~" Baldrik sang out a bit as he puts on his shoes and stands up again. "And that might be fashionable in the future but here you are just wearing dead birds. Now, could we go get breakfast? I am starving. Oh and by the way, I know things you know nothing about. So let's go, Virgin" He said with a grin before leaving the room.
"I expected the savior of Cantenseel to be... different." Louisa said as she looked over at Felicia before looking at Tiras. "........Wow."

"What?" Tiras said with a smile, walking to Louisa who visibly got on edge, making her widen her eyes and lean back.

"You left us!" Louisa screamed as she stood up and smacked Tiras, knocking him almost out as he fell down and looked at the ceiling, feeling his world shake as his head throbbed as he saw Louisa get on top of him and start choking him. "AND YOU LEFT MOTHER! AND YOU MADE REMI AND YOU FUCKING BASTARD; YOU DARE TO EVE...even..." Tiras placed his hand on Louisa's face, smiling at her as tears flowed down from his eyes as she began to break down crying as well, letting Tiras go. "I wanted a father dammit...you left me..." Louisa sobbed out.

"I never left darling...I was always with you." Tiras said as he sat up and hugged Louisa tightly, knocking the crown off her head, seeing her as a daughter rather than a queen. "And I loved you always too, Louisa. Don't ever think that for a second.." He whispered to her.

"Then why did you leave?...why couldn't have Rex died?!" Louisa sobbed out angrily.

"I made a mistake...I can't take this mistake back but please... please forgive me." Tiras begged as tears flowed down from both his and Louisa's cheeks.

"That it is... thank you Yumi." Virgil sighed out before smiling and kissing her Cheek. "Come on, let's go before breakfast is cold.. plus, I want to eat before Rudolf takes another nuclear baby shit. I dunno what that boy is eating but...god."
Felicia carefully watched her daughter, knowing she could not understand the feelings she was feeling right now. Though she had no expected her to flat out smack him like that, almost knocking him out cold. She jumped up, Hannah still in her arms, to take action and stop her from choking Tiras. But quikly she saw that was not nescesary, making her sigh a bit in relief before she sat back down. Just watching them with a sad smile on her face as some tears rolled down her cheeks as well. It was bittersweet.
"Do you know how much you've missed?...how can you love me?" Louisa asked as she gritted her teeth, not understanding the man in front of her as she let go so she could see his face. However when she saw Tiras she saw not the physical man but his soul when she looked into his eyes. "F...Father?"

"That...was the toll it took on me. Not being there...it tore me apart with every fiber of my being." Tiras said before hiding his soul once more. "I remember every birthday Louisa..every night that you cried, or had spent the night at Annelise's house. I remember that you would draw pictures of me because you could barely remember what I look like and you wanted to keep what you could. I know your favorite color is blue even though you secretly try to like the color gold to impress people even though you secretly like pink more." Tiras said with a smile as he noticed Louisa's expression Begin to lighten. "And I know sometimes you wish you could be just a little girl in your mother's arms again."

"...I hate people knowing that much about me." Louisa said before crossing her arms and smiling, looking at Felicia. "But I can tell already how much mother would have loved that and you. Do you guys know if you're... working things out?..."

"I hope we can but if not I would understand. Your mother needs time and I'd give all the time in the world for her.." Tiras said as he looked at Felicia lovingly. "I think Louisa likes me." He whisper yelled at Felicia.

"I think Louisa can hear you." Louisa whispered to Tiras with a furrowed brow and small smile.